Getting Even (Audio Version)

Info
Young wife recounts the night she decided to do it.
1k words
4.22
228.2k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2022
Created 09/15/2010
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The author wishes to thank her friend sensualsharon for the added dimension of sound. If you enjoy this recording, please let her know.]



"Honey, that young man over there with Sadie—is that the nephew she keeps talking about?

"He's cute. I think I'll show him around the place. Kind of give him a guided tour.

"No, you go greet some of the other guests. I'll be fine."

You watch as I turn and walk toward the athletic-looking young man in jeans. My short skirt hugs my ass. My hips roll softly, seductively, as I move across the ceramic-tiled patio in my high heels.

It's quite a while before I run into you again. There are so many people at our party, it's so easy to lose track of your sexy, young wife, isn't it?

"Where's who, honey?" I ask, like I don't know who you're talking about.

"Oh, him!" I couldn't help but giggle.

"His name is Brian, by the way. And he's inside waiting for me.

"Well, yes. I told him I'd be in in a few minutes—as soon as I caught up with you and told you what's going on.

"Well, I'm sure you haven't forgotten the little agreement we made a few months ago ... After I found out you were screwing Jackie Carlton?

"That's right. I get to return the extramarital favor. I get to have a date with another man.

"OK, you're right. We didn't exactly call it a date. I get to fuck another man. You like the sound of that better?

"Yes, I'm talking about Brian. And he's not a 'boy' by the way!

"He may look like a boy, but he's definitely a man where it counts.

"How do I know? Well, we were down by the pond a few minutes ago, and he gave me a kiss.

"No, not out of the blue. He was telling me how lucky you are to have such an attractive, young wife, and he was looking me up and down--practically undressing me with those big, blue eyes of his.

"I thanked him for the compliment and told him I thought he was a very, sexy young man. And then I told him a big fib.

"I told him that you and I had an arrangement. I told him we both date other people.

"Yes, he believed me. And it was right after that, that he kissed me... and while we were kissing I discovered the size of his cock.

"Through his jeans, silly. I groped him... and he groped me.

"... my ass, if you must know," I giggle, amused by your interest in the smutty little details of my encounter with Brian.

"... and then my tits," I add, painting the picture for you, the picture of your slightly inebriated young wife letting someone she's just met put his hands where only her husband should.

"Anyway—to make a long story short: Brian's the one I've decided to have sex with.

"Revenge sex, you might want to call it.

"Yes. That's right. I plan to fuck him.

"That's why he's in the house waiting for me. I thought about just asking him to have dinner with me one night next week... and just see where it leads. But, while we were kissing, he pushed my skirt up... and started touching me ... through my panties.

"Honey, he made my pussy so wet. I thought I was going to come right there.

"It was actually his idea to go in the house and find an empty room.

"I told him how to get to the guest bedroom, honey ...and I said I'd meet him there in a few minutes.

"No, I'm not backing down. A deal's a deal. You cheated on me, and now it's my turn to cheat on you!

"So, while you're walking around, sipping your martinis, think about me. Upstairs. With that handsome young man. That 22-year old 'boy'—as you call him. Think about him unbuttoning your wife's silk blouse. Think about me taking off my skirt for him.

"Think about the two of us rolling around on that bed... our clothes falling off as we kiss and fondle each other.

"Think about Brian unhooking my bra, honey. My nipples are hard right now, just thinking about how good his lips are going to feel on my bare breasts.

"Honey, in a few minutes, another man is going to have his hands all over your wife. Your faithful wife... who trusted you ...who never dreamed that you'd ever cheat on her.

"And your faithful, young wife is going to have her hands all over another man! Mmmmm," the mere thought of it brings a smile to my face.

"Another man is going to be pulling your wife's panties off in a few minutes...and that man is going to be sliding his hard cock into her precious little pussy, honey.

"Oh, there's one more thing you should know, sweetheart. If Brian fucks me as good as I think he's going to, I'm going to ask him to spend the night.

"At 22, he's probably capable of cumming three or four times in one night, wouldn't you think? It would be a shame to waste all that potential, wouldn't it? ...all that hot cum stored up in that young man's balls. Ooh, I can hardly wait to feel that big cock of his inside me.... inside my little, wet pussy."

"What's that, honey?"

"What should you tell guests who want to know where I disappeared to? I don't care. Make up something. Or, you can tell them the truth: Tell them your hot, little wife is upstairs in the guest bedroom entertaining one of the guests." My sarcasm seems lost on you. You look stunned. I can't resist snuggling up close to you and whispering in your ear.

"Tell them, I'll be down ... as soon as Brian and I finish fucking.

"Mmm... Gotta go, Baby! I don't want to keep my date waiting." I plant a little kiss on your cheek, before turning and heading into the house.

"I love ya," I call back, a big, naughty grin on my face.

--:--
--:--
1.0
StellaStories
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
23 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Fucking hot, as she tells him what she is going to do

jjc292jjc292over 2 years ago

What a fantastic story

Would of loved to of heard a second instalment of this about what happened a few mins later

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE IT

I LOVE YOUR VOICE AND THE SUBJECT MATTER. MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hanging on ever word . Loved the feeling how you made it where who wouldn't want you to do it revenge or not.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wet

my name is Bryan and this audio got my dick so wet. Thank you

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Getting Even Previous Part
Getting Even Series Info

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Obsession: Becky's Black Temptation His wife turns his plans for a threesome around blackwards.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories