Getting Even Ch. 02: Grant's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tear rolled down Bella's cheek. Zane reached over and wiped it with his thumb. "So that's why you wanted another baby."

"Yeah, kinda. I'm sorry I used you like that Zane. But I gotta tell you, these last six months have been the best Grant has treated me in years."

"So why did you tell him you knew?"

"Usually Grant would be faithful during my pregnancies. He did with Tommy and Sophia. But now, I suspect he's getting itchy. That's why I wanted his birthday to be his best fuck. I didn't count on him wanting you to prime me as he called it. After you left he demanded to know between the two of you, who fucked my ass better."

"What did you say?"

Bella smiled. "I lied."

Zane smiled. "Really now."

"Hey, he did what I knew he would do, he fucked me until he got off. I only came because you had me so excited. By the way, loved how you shot your load on him."

Zane chuckled. "Yeah, I was surprised that happened."

They pulled into the airport and parked. Zane unloaded his bags and together they walked to the terminal. Zane checked his bags in, keeping his briefcase in his hand. When they reached the TSA screening area, they knew it was time to separate. Bella reached into her purse and removed a manila envelope.

"Here," she said, handing it to Zane. "Promise me you'll open this when you're alone."

"What is it?"

"A gift."

The boarding call for Zane's flight came across the terminal. "Damn. That's my flight. I've gotta go."

"Go. Let me know you arrived safely. See you when you get back."

Zane took the envelope and threw it into his briefcase. "See you when I get back."

With a kiss on the cheek, and a quick hug, Zane headed into the security area. Bella watched until with a final wave, he was gone. She slowly walked out to the parking lot, sat in her van, watched planes take for several minutes, and cried. There was a part of her that feared that might be their last meeting, though she didn't want it to end.

~*~*~*~

Zane arrived at his hotel room in Nice, France. He looked out at the beautiful view of the evening sky, and the rocky beach. He remembered he needed to text Bella, so he did so quickly. He knew there would be no response for several hours, then it would be a short reply. He was meeting his new client in the morning and there were some documents he needed to go over. He opened the case and saw the envelope Bella handed him.

"Right. My... gift."

Zane took the envelope and opened it. Inside were several pictures and a piece of paper. One was a picture of Tommy and Sophia holding a sign that said, "Hurry Home Uncle Zane."

Zane smiled. The next was a picture of a pregnant Bella wearing the same sexy nighty she wore on Grant's birthday. The last two though, made Zane pause. They were two black and white sonogram pictures of his daughter. Zane set the pictures down, picked up the piece of paper, and read the note.

Zane,

The kids wanted to make sure you didn't forget them. I wanted to make sure you remembered me. I also thought you'd like a picture of your daughter-to-be. I never asked you to be faithful to me, but if we could ever be a couple, I would. After she is born, I'm filing for divorce. I've had my fill of Grant and his crap, and I want to be with you. If, however, you decide you'd rather be the eternal playboy you are, I will understand.

All my Love,

Bella

Zane set the letter down and looked at the pictures again. He liked the idea of an instant family, but he wasn't sure he was ready. He put the letter and pictures back into the envelope, and back into his briefcase. He pulled out the documents for his meeting, and began to review them.