Getting Even Ch. 03: The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

Bella leapt out of her car and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing dear," said Katherine. "How did it go with the lawyer?"

Bella removed the screaming Olivia from the car. "Fine, except Marlee had a temper tantrum."

"That's no surprise. Now, give me Little Bit, let me try to calm her down."

Bella handed Olivia to her mother who quickly quieted the baby down. "Fucking Marlee upset her, and now I'm not good enough to calm her down!" Tears rolled down Bella's cheeks.

"Stop it!" hissed Katherine, then looked down at Olivia. "Olivia's picking up on Mommy's stress, now aren't you honey."

Bella sighed and wiped her cheeks. "Grant forged the DNA test showing Olivia was his, not Zane's."

"Typical Grant. Speaking of Zane, have you talked to him lately?"

Bella shook her head. "Not since the morning after the funeral. He said he'd call, but he never did. The kids think he's in Europe again."

"I'm sorry Bella."

"I knew it would happen. I mean, what guy wants an instant family? He knew when I told him I was pregnant with Olivia I'd never force him to stay. I guess he decided he wanted to go back to his old life. I can't say that I blame him."

"You never know Bella. Now, I know you need to pick up Tommy and Sophie, but why don't you go inside and relax and I'll go pick up the kids."

"What are you playing at Mother?"

"You haven't had a break since Grant died. It's been non-stop for you except when you lost it at the service. You need some 'you time.'"

Bella sighed. The idea of being home alone, even for a few minutes, sounded good to her "Do you want to take my car?"

"Sure, since Olivia's and Sophie's car seats are already set. Now, go inside, have a glass of wine, and relax."

"I'm still nursing."

"Then have a cup of hot chocolate. Run yourself a hot bath and relax. I'll take care of the kids."

Bella hugged her mother and kissed an almost unconscious Olivia. "Thanks Mom! I love you. And I love you too, Olivia."

Olivia cooed as Katherine said, "You're welcome Baby Girl. Now go!"

Bella smiled. "Yes Mom!"

Bella walked into the house where she saw dozens of roses all around. Confused, she looked around to find Zane standing in the living room, wearing his best Armani suit. His dark hair was styled neatly and his brown eyes sparkled. In his hands, he held a dozen long-stemmed, red roses.

"Zane?"

"Hello Bella."

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to celebrate my promotion," he said handing her the flowers.

"You got it?" exclaimed Bella.

"I did indeed. And I told you that when I got it, I'd hire you as my virtual assistant."

"So, is that why you are here?"

"Not entirely."

"Then why are you here?" asked Bella, setting the roses on a nearby table.

Zane took Bella's hand into his, looked deep into her blue eyes, and said, "To tell you that over the past year, I've fallen madly in love with you."

"You what?"

"I haven't fucked another woman since before Grant's birthday party, and you're the only woman I want to be with. I want to share my life with you and the kids. It's why I worked so hard in Europe after Olivia was born. To prove to you that I am worthy of you."

Bella stood in stunned silence, listening to Zane's words. Zane brushed her hair from her eyes and said, "It's up to you Bella. Say the word and I'm gone."

Bella's eyes welled up with tears and her body shook. "Why would I do that? I'm the one not worthy of you."

Zane wrapped his arms around Bella and said, "You are the most amazing woman I've ever met, Bella. I love you."

"I love you too, Zane."

Zane leaned down and kissed Bella softly on the lips, then more passionately as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. At the window, Katherine smiled, wiped a tear from her cheek, and whispered to the sleeping Olivia, "I knew your momma was a smart girl. Now, let's go get your brother and sister and give your parents some time alone."

~*~*~

Bella sat at what was Grant's desk when the phone rang. "Zane Master's office."

The speaker was one of Zane's clients. "Yes Mr. Anderson, I have it right here."

Bella shifted her weight in her seat as she listened. "Mr. Master's will be available tomorrow at two. Will that work?"

She moved again, typing into her computer, paused, then resumed her typing. "Okay, I've got you down for two o'clock tomorrow. I'll let Mr. Master's know you called. Thank you."

She ended the call and looked down at Zane's head between her legs as he licked her pussy. She panted as he sucked her clit into his mouth, making her squirm and moan.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned.

Zane smiled wickedly, knowing she was close to cumming, and enjoying teasing her. He also knew their time was limited so he slid two fingers into her pussy and sucked harder. Bella panted and moaned as her orgasm raged through her body, coating his face.

"Stand up!" he growled as he climbed out from under her desk.

Bella stood and leaned over the desk. Zane moved her skirt over her ass, and removed his throbbing cock. It slid easily into her sopping pussy, filling her perfectly. He pounded her, knowing he had to finish soon. He leaned over and kissed her neck as he fucked her. The aroma of their lovemaking filled the room.

"Come for me," growled Zane.

Bella didn't need to be told twice. His hot breath helped push her over the edge as her second orgasm raged through her body, and pushed Zane into his climax. His cock pulsed inside her, as he nibbled her earlobe.

"I love you, Mrs. Masters."

Bella smiled, looking at the diamond and platinum ring on her left hand. "I love you too, Mr. Masters."

Zane pulled out and stood Bella up. "I love our lunchtime encounters."

"As do I," she replied.

They kissed, then heard, "Momma!"

Bella fixed her skirt, then stepped up saying, "Coming Olivia!"

Zane slipped off to the bathroom, cleaned up, and stepped out. Bella came down the stairs holding the three-year-old Olivia in her arms.

"Daddy!" she cried.

Bella sat her down and she ran into Zane's arms. Bella slipped into the bathroom where Zane had left her panties and cleaned herself up. She stepped out and said, "Mr. Anderson called. You've got a meeting with him tomorrow at two."

"Thank you Bella," he said with a wink. Then he faced Olivia and said, "And how about you and I pick up Tommy and Sophie from school?"

"Can I Momma?"

"Sure," said Bella, smiling. "You be a good girl for Daddy and I'll see you when you get back."

Zane kissed Bella's lips, then carried Olivia out to the van. Bella sat back in her office chair, savoring the sweet smell of sex from their lovemaking mixing with the scent of fine leather from her chair, and smiled. She stared at her wedding ring, remembered when Zane put it on her in the private ceremony with his mom, her mom, Carmen, Miguel, and the kids. Now, a year later, her and Zane were working together, and raising the kids.

The phone rang again. "Zane Master's office," she said. "No, Mr. Master's isn't available right now, may I take a message?" Bella wrote the message down. "Yes sir, I'll let him know when he gets back."

Bella smiled at the new family pictures in the office that was once Grant's and smiled. She finally had the happy family she had always longed for, just not with the man she thought it would be with. Zane came in with the kids happily chattering about the upcoming book fair and asking about what was for dinner. Bella smiled and knew she would never need a justice fuck, ever again.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers