Getting Even Gets Interesting

Story Info
Taking Maggie's boyfriend's virginity is payback.
1.9k words
4.25
64.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story so apologies in advance.

*

Maggie always got the guys. In the 12 years we had been friends nearly every guy I showed even a remote interest in somehow ended up in her bed. She was the tall, beautiful, outgoing one, with large breasts and I was the short, awkward, flat chested one with an extra five pounds around the middle. The fact she screwed so many of my crushes was never a big deal in our friendship because I didn't have a chance with most of the guys anyway. At least not until our sophomore year when I met Mike.

Mike and I hooked up at a fraternity party (he totally seduced me) and we dated for almost six months. He was only the second guy I had sex with and he was amazing in bed. He gave me my first orgasm, he stirred intense fantasies inside of me and I was deeply in love with him. When he ended the relationship I was heart broken. In my sadness I made the mistake of confiding in Maggie - it was probably my fault that two weeks later she was sleeping with him - I shouldn't have mentioned how good he was in bed.

Anyway, Mike is a sad story but that is just background. The summer after our Sophomore year Maggie was dating a guy named Eric. He was pretty much the opposite of her type - a skinny, computer science nerd that was still a virgin. They had been dating for two months when she confided in me that they still hadn't had sex. Every time they tried he would lose his erection while trying to put on a condom. She confessed she was sleeping with other guys too but had made it the goal of her summer to be his first - his penis as she described it was the biggest she had seen (and she had seen plenty).

One hot August night Maggie was having a big party at her apartment. She was wasted and hanging on Eric all night until my ex-boyfriend Mike showed up. When he came I was a nervous wreck of anxiety and hormones. Getting back together was still all I thought about, but that night I was willing to do anything just for him to screw me. My attempts at flirting with him were in vein because within minutes Maggie had dropped Eric and was doing her thing giggling and leaning on Mike.

The five beers I drank magnified my emotions, my heart was pounding and I was fighting hard to not burst into tears. Eric was clearly upset too and after brooding for a few minutes he sullenly walked out of the party. It was only a matter a minutes before I would break down crying so I quietly followed him outside. He was standing next to his car. We both had some idea how the other was feeling and there was no need for words. He offered me a ride home and I excepted.

My place was fifteen minutes away and after five minutes conversation started. He said he was to going home to play video games and be depressed. My head was still spinning with emotion, and I didn't mean it as a come on but I invited myself to join him.

It wasn't until we were alone in his apartment that my head started to fill with curiosity and sexual tension. For thirty minutes we sat quietly on the futon in his bedroom playing Call of Duty - the only words between us related to our strategy in the game or to bemuse an embarrassing death.

The apartment didn't have air conditioning and even with the open window we were both sweating. Eric paused the game and offered to go get me a beer from the fridge. Instead I asked for something non-alcoholic and cold. When he left the room I started getting really nervous - I didn't want to make a move and humiliate myself but I desperately wanted to feel his touch. I felt guilty that I was alone with my friends boyfriend and getting hornier by the minute, but she was probably getting fucked by the love of my life at that very moment. Frustration, sadness and bitterness hardened my resolve - I had never seduced anyone but Eric was going to lose his virginity to me tonight.

When he came back with a beer and sat down I seized the moment before I lost my nerve and just leaned over and kissed him. His lips were soft and full and his breath had a hint of mint. We were both in an emotional state and as his hands began to explore me all of my sadness washed away and replaced by an intense feeling of intimacy with him. He was a great kisser, he adjusted his style and movements to me and when our tongues first touched it felt electric.

The intense make out session went on for what felt like forever. His hand was under my yellow cotton tank top but I could sense his shyness to explore bare skin. It way outside of my personal comfort zone but I pulled my tank top off over my head and unclasped by 'barely b' sized bra. He reciprocated by lifting his t-shirt off and lowering the inhibition with his hands. He cupped by small breasts and gently circled my left nipple with his index finger. Both nipples responded by hardening and he kissed down my neck and used the tip of his tongue to trace where his hand had touched. He looked up into my eyes and told me I had perfect nipples.

My body was ready to explode. I motioned him to move his face up to kiss me more and as he did I reached down unsnapped his shorts, lowered his fly and pushed them toward the ground. His huge penis leapt up like a spring loaded kids toy and I felt it hit my leg. With our lips interlocked it was hard to get a good look but out of the corner of my eye I could see the biggest cock I had ever seen (or imagined). He moaned as I gripped his tool with my hand - my fingers couldn't fit around its thickness.

It is embarrassing to admit but I had never given oral sex before. I broke our kiss and whispered that I wanted to go down on him. He didn't object and sat back on the futon his hard cock pointing straight up past the belly button to his lean abs. As my mouth approached him there was a manly smell but it was somehow intoxicating. Gripping him loosely I gently licked the length of his long shaft. His skin was smooth with bulging veins and he had a small foreskin which was alien to me. After briefly exploring him with my tongue I moved my head to the top of his shaft, opened my mouth as wide as I could and stretched my lips around him.

He felt like warm, silk covered steel in my mouth as I strained to move my mouth up and down his shaft. I could only take in a few inches of his manhood but his moans and soft words of encouragement told me I was doing ok. He placed his hand below my jaw and guided my mouth off of his shaft and back up to his lips. His kiss was intense and appreciative as he firmly pushed his tongue deep into my mouth. His hands fumbled with the zipper on my white shirt and finally succeeded in getting it open enough to slide my shirt down to my ankles. His hands traced over my panties as his kiss ravaged me.

His kisses stopped and we just looked into each others eyes. I could see his eyes were filled with desire and uncertainty over what he was supposed to do next. I let me eyes glance down to his rock hard shaft and gave him the best provocative smile I could muster to let him know it was ok to proceed. He reached over to the end table next to the futon and pulled out a condom. It perplexed me how the regular sized condom I had used with two other guys was going to fit him. My boyfriend had never wanted to use them but the idea had kind of grossed me out. At that moment a condom felt wrong, and I didn't want anything to jeopardize the moment.

As he opened the condom I placed my hand on his. I was straddling him, I leaned close to his ear and told him I had never felt a man bare inside of me and I really wanted to feel him. His eyes looked eager and seemed to validate the intense intimacy I was feeling. I stood up, slid my pink panties down and then I returned to straddling him on the futon. His hand gripped the bottom of his shaft and he offered it in the direction of my very wet entry.

My body strained to accommodate him as he entered me. I lowered myself down a little and I could feel every cell of his bare skin moving against mine. The feeling was incredible and it was impossible to imagine having a condom between us. My eyes teared up a little bit as I reached the halfway point on his swollen shaft. It felt like there were a million tiny rips where I was stretching around him. His hands were moving all over my body and found their way to face and tilted my head to kiss me. I wanted to feel all of him so I let my weight push me down until I was full. The head of his penis inside of me pushed against spots I had never felt and as I carefully moved up and down on him shockwaves were running up and down my spine. Being on top wasn't something that I was used to but sliding up and down rhythmically I could feel an orgasm building inside of me. I had only cum during oral sex and this felt entirely different. The pleasure was flowing in waves from the inside out and each wave was bigger and stronger than the last. Eric was thrusting in time with me and the sweat was dripping and mixing as our steamy bodies rubbed against each other.

"I'm going to cum soon" he announced almost as if in shock. Involuntarily I heard myself gasp "me too" as our thrusts intensified. The sweat and other bodily fluids between us made sliding up his shaft easy but as the pleasure of it flooded over me, my body craved shorter and harder strokes. It was if he read my mind as we both shortened our thrusts together - I leaned back impaled by his huge tool as a tidal wave hit me. The shockwaves in my spine all hit at once with no break and spread out through all my limbs to my fingers and toes. I threw myself forward kissing him as every inch of my body convulsed and twisted uncontrollably. His hands grabbed my hips and pulled me tight to him pushing his manhood to new depths inside me. His thrusts were erratic as he started to moan uncontrollably out bodies shuttering together - I felt new wetness between us and his stroked slowed to a stop. My body was flooded with a euphoric tingle as we both went limp together.

We laid there sweaty and panting both trying to re-gain control of our exhausted bodies.