Getting Filled by My Work Colleague

Story Info
Feisty work colleague and cock tease gets taught her lesson.
2.1k words
4.21
92.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like working at my company. Yeah, it's a pub, but I get to work in the back office dealing with numbers, and rocking up in really cute and sometimes revealing outfits (I like feeling sexy) without getting hit on by drunk customers.

Today, I decide to wear a thigh high black dress with suspenders, with a white cotton shirt. I resemble a grown up school girl. The dress fits well- it hugs my 24 inch waist, and drops to my mid thighs. The black stands out against my golden toned long legs. The white shirt pulls slightly at my 32Cs. This against my red pouty lips, dark brown hair and eyes on my 5'7" frame-I know I'm going to be silently torturing John at work.

John is the assistant manager. He and I briefly had a flirting fling. He's 6'5", with dark hair, dark eyes, tanned skin and big broad shoulders-he looks like a rugby player. Just looking at him gets me wet. But he turned out to be more interested in the chase rather than the conquest, so I got tired of waiting around.

Today is particularly busy-it's month end and I need to get the numbers out. Only I can't find the damn file that I need! John is in the office talking to another colleague and I'm standing bent over the desk, looking for the files that I need.

I know my skirt lifts up when I bend over the table-just enough to fall below my round, tight ass. I know he's watching me. I enjoy it. Knowing that he wants me and can't, no should I say won't do anything about it-puts me on a high. I love that power.

It's now late in the evening, after what can be described as a monstrous day at work. I leave the office and walk into the pub. I need a drink. John is there. I immediately straighten up. He looks tired. We get to small talk-we don't have much in common-and I'm not one to waste my time on frivolous activities-but he does smell good. So I pop open a beer, and stay to chat.

After 15 minutes he walks over to the pool table and asks me if I want a game. "Why not?" I think. It'll relax me. We play and talk, and before I realize it-we're the only two people in the pub. It's dark out. Not that I'm worried-it just means that I need to leave now.

I begin to bid him farewell and he asks for one last game. I oblige. "What's 5 minutes?" I think to myself.

It's my turn to play, and I bend over to take my shot, I know John is behind me-but don't pay much mind. Until I feel him brush against my ass. I don't move. I can now feel his hand moving gingerly against my inner thigh, and I attempt to jump around and slap him. Only I don't. I can't. Before I can turn, he's got me by the back of my neck and has pinned me down to the table.

I struggle and shout out, "What the hell are you doing? Let me go!" All I hear in response is a deep laugh. He leans forward- I can feel his immense weight on top of me. He pushes his other hand between my legs harder, forcing me to spread my legs. He's strong, his hands are so big. Fuck. I feel myself wet. All I have on is a black thong. Shit.

He whispers into my ear, "You're quite the cock tease. I've been wondering what your pussy would taste like."

"Get off me!" I scream. I try to move, and he laughs harder.

He grabs my wet pussy. "I love a hairless cunt. All the better to eat. I knew you would have a wet cunt, but I didn't know you be so soaked so fast. Quite the little slut aren't we?" he states.

"Fuck you!" I scream out in anger and protest. I try to kick out, and get a hard, resounding slap on my ass as a result.

"Behave!" he commands. And my cunt gets wetter! He pushes my thong aside. I feel something going in me. Only it's not his finger. It's small. I realize it's the pool cue!

"Now," he says, "I want things to be fair." He stretches over me, with one hand still placed my neck, and brings a colored pool ball and the white pool ball over. He then hands me my cue, whilst his cue tip is still set firmly in my pussy and says, "If you can get this ball in, I'll leave. If not, I get to fuck you whichever way I want. Don't do it, and I'll fuck you with the pool cue until you're screaming and then I'll still fuck you myself."

I kick at him, and can feel the cue going in deeper. I hear him chuckle. "Fine!" I spit out.

He releases my neck, but doesn't remove the cue. "By the way," he says, " you need to get that ball in, whilst I play with you".

He begins to massage my ass, and slowly moves the cue tip up and down in me. I take aim. But my hips are moving the cue. I can't concentrate, and I know he's enjoying this. I can feel him moving down the back of my body. Just as I shoot- he bites my ass. I cry out and jump with pain. Needless to say, I miss.

"Ah," he says, "seems you're mine." He pulls the cue out of my cunt, and licks it. "Hmmm, tasty," he says.

I turn to him. There's no way I'm leaving here without doing what he wants, and I don't want to be fucked with a pool cue, so I ask him, "What do you want me to do?"

He smiles and says, "My, aren't we are an obedient little bitch?" He comes over to me. Turns me over. And pushes my face back on the pool table. "Spread!" he instructs.

He pushes two of his thick fingers into my cunt, and I can feel him stretch me. He begins to finger fuck me. "Fuck, I knew you would be tight. Yes soak my fingers, you slut."

I move my hips to his fingers, which he's now hooked to my g-spot whilst he plays with my clit with his calloused thumb. It feels so good-I can feel that I'm about to cum. He begins to pound me with his thick fingers, and pulls at my clit. I can hear my juices squelch against his fingers.

Just as I'm about to cum, he pulls his fingers out and in his booming commanding voice instructs, "Climb up on table with your knees bent and open up your cunt for me to eat."

I do as I'm told, and I'm balanced on the edge of the table with my legs bent and open, and my pussy on full display.

He grabs my ass, stretches my pussy open, and he begins to suck at my clit. He licks my cunt from the clit, and when he's at my opening, he pushes his tongue into me. Everything about him is thick and big. He is now massaging my clit and pushes and shakes his head into my cunt. I move my hips to his head and I can feel the pressure of my orgasm building up.

"Yes...! Oh God...Yes!" I moan as I cum on his face, long and hard and in spasms. I hear myself gasp and scream and I feel him hold my hips to his face. He's drinking me in, and I'm ready to cum again. I hear a loud moan escape me. He spins me around, and rips open my shirt, roughly unhooking my bra.

I try to cover myself up, but he buries his hand in my hair and jerks my head back until I scream. He grabs my breast and tweaks my nipple and it becomes hard. "I wanna see your tits bounce when I fuck you," he says. He then backs off, grabs a chair, and seats himself. "Come over here," he orders.

He's blocking the doorway-there's no way I can leave without walking past him. As I walk over to him he begins to unzip himself and smiles triumphantly.

This pisses me off. "Fuck you," I say to him. "You've already serviced me, I've had my fun, we're done here."

I turn to gather my clothes, and he's up, pushing my back against the wall. For a big guy, he moves pretty damn fast. I try to push him off, but he pulls my hands over my head, and forces himself between my legs.

His pulls his dick out- he's thick and long, and delectable. I'm gonna split your pussy in half for that", he states in a calm manner.

He pushes his cock into my pussy slowly at first, and watches my face as he goes into me. I moan as he moves in. I'm so tight against his huge dick that he has to put some effort into getting in.

My cunt can't help but stretch to take him in. It's painful and feels so amazing at the same time. I want more, and I begin to move my hips and ride his immense cock. He begins pushing his cock into my pussy faster and harder, pulling his dick out, just leaving his head in me.

I scream in pain and pleasure as he rams harder into me-he's abusing my pussy, sometimes rotating his cock when he moves in. My tits are bouncing-all I can feel is his cock stretching and tearing at my cunt. I'm loving it.

He begins to massage my clit with his other hand, and says, "Cum for me bitch, cum with my cock buried deep in you."

I can feel the delicious pressure building up, with his cock pummeling my g-spot and rough fingers pulling at my sensitive clit. I don't want to give him the satisfaction but my body has other ideas.

"Yes, fuck me! FUCK ME HARD!" I scream as my body convulses into the best orgasm of my life. My body is writhing in pleasure, I latch on to him and I bite down on his immense shoulder to keep myself in this delectable position.

I can feel my fluid change to sticky and thick against John's cock. He moves now in short hard bursts as my cum drenches his dick. I'm ready to get off of him, when he moves his hand to my ass, and dips a thick finger into my hole. I scream in protest but he just keeps fucking and fingering me. My virgin ass-hole burns with the assault. I feel full but the pain with the pleasure puts me in ecstasy.

I cum again, this orgasm more intense than the last, with my body moving and milking his dick and finger for all it's worth. I'm satiated and exhausted.

Just as I think it's over, John pulls me off of him, and roughly pushes me to the floor. He lines up his cock grabs my head, tangles his fingers in my hair, and pushes his dick into my mouth. His cock is massive in my mouth- I struggle to get it down. My lips burn from being stretched. I taste my thick, sticky cum on his meaty, salty dick as he fucks my face hard and fast.

He begins to slow down and commands, "Take it all the way down." He pushes himself further into my mouth. Tears are running down my face, I'm struggling to breath, and want to gag. I look up and try to shake my head. He looks down and pushes himself further.

"I've always wanted to fill my cock into that smart mouth of yours." His shaft is in my throat, and his balls touch my lips. He begins to move slowly, with his hand at the back of my head so I can't move, and continues to fuck my throat. My throat burns against him. Saliva, pre-cum and cum are all leaking out of my mouth-and I feel him stiffen.

He moves faster. "Look at me, as I cum in your mouth," he commands in a hoarse voice. I look up, my head bobbing against his dick and hands, as I feel thick hot fluid hit the back of my throat. I begin to gag, and he just laughs. He slowly begins to move back, but holds his dick in my mouth so I can taste him. When he's done, he pulls himself out, leaving a trail of cum from his dick to my mouth.

"Suck me dry," he instructs. I begin to suck him, hard and fast, tasting and swallowing what's left of his sticky cum.

Once I'm done, he zips up walks towards my clothes and throws them to me. I turn around and start getting dressed-I can't stand to look at him. When I turn around-he's gone.