Getting Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to take it, and you're going to love it," Hammer replied. "I'm going to get mine."

"Oh fuck yeah," she said.

The idea of a man having his way with her, even if she did not want it, should have offended her. She was a feminist after all, and marched for women's rights...

But none of that mattered as a deeper, more primordial sensation came over her.

"Grab my fucking waist and get yours!" she screamed. "Fuck the shit out of me!"

And he did, hard and fast, pumping her pussy with his enormous white cock, his balls slapping her clitoris hard. Her whole ass jiggled as he pounded into her.

"Don't hold back, just give it to me!" she shouted.

She looked back under her body, and saw her tits bouncing, and her flat stomach jiggle, and his huge balls slap her pussy good. And Jack's cum was pouring out of her as Hammer fucked her, and most of it had pooled beneath her pussy on the bed. She came again just looking at all of this, seeing herself being fucked.

And then he came as she did, exploded another load of cum deep into her. He jerked his body into her as one eruption after another came into her, and oozed around his shaft, and down her clitoris and onto the bed to mingle with Jack's. When he pulled out, so did most of his cum from her tight pussy, and a larger puddle of sperm was left behind.

Raven sat up and looked at the puddle, and put her finger in it and licked it off.

"Mm, man," she said. "You guys are fucking fertile. I'm probably pregnant now."

"Well, you said to come in you!" Jack said, a little concerned.

But then Hammer smiled. "Shit, if she's pregnant, she's stuck with us. We can both marry her, and do this again."

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind being a dad again with you, girl."

She was surprised to have this effect on them. But her pussy hurt too much now, and she was tired. She got a blanket and laid down between them again, and watched the game with drowsy eyes.

"Hey, if the Broncos win, we get to fuck you in the ass next, OK?"

"And if the Cowboys win?" she asked.

"I don't know, what would you want?"

"To watch you both fuck each other in the ass," she smiled.

The two men looked at each other, and then back at her.

"Deal."

"Seriously?"

"Yep."

The Cowboys were ahead in the game, she didn't think they would lose. She tried to watch it, but she was freaking tired now. Food and good fucking made her sleepy.

She awoke and hour later to cheering, and a slap on her ass.

"Broncos won, baby!" Jack said. "Looks like you owe us some ass!"

Groggily she sat up, and saw they were not bullshitting.

"Oh fuck, what the hell?"

"If you OK with that. We didn't ask if you're into it," Hammer said.

"It's been awhile, but yeah. I've taken it in the ass a few times."

It had been awhile, and at nightclub. The dude was super handsome, and an old friend from school. He didn't have a condom, and she knew she was fertile as hell. She had KY, and they went to the parking lot in a dark place, and she bent over for him. It hurt like hell at first, but once he got it in and she was lubed up inside, it felt so good.

Thinking about it again made her wet. But she was also sore, and didn't intend to let her pussy be abused by two big cocks again. And her jaw was sore from being throat-fucked, too. Her ass was the only thing left.

She got on her hands and knees, laid her head the bed, and then reached back and spread her ass.

"Dang, girl," Hammer said in surprise. "You ain't afraid of nothing. You serious? Because I got another big load if you are game. We both do."

"Give it to me," she replied. "My boys lost the game, and I bet my ass. I keep my word."

In truth, she was scared shitless. But Raven had always liked doing new things, or being braver than the boys, and had been a tomboy growing up anyway.

She felt Hammer's finger go into her anus, and lube it up inside. He was gentle, and took his time, got her use to the feeling. And then she felt his cock pressed against her anus. Harder and harder he had to press, and slowly she opened up for him ... and then it slipped in and she hissed. Her hands squeezed the sheets as she groaned.

"Just do it, before I chicken out," she said.

He pressed his big cock into her, and she felt it go deeper and deeper. Then he stopped and pulled back a little, and kind of massaged the inside of her rectum.

"You got to take is slow, sweetie. Now you get used to it, and then push back on me when you're ready for me."

And so she did. When it began to feel good, she pushed her ass back to take more cock into her rectum. When it began to hurt, she eased up and pulled away a little. But not too far, lest it plop out of her. She wanted it all the way, so she worked it.

"How far is it now?"

"Two thirds, baby," Hammer breathed. "Fucking tight. Man, girl, you feel good. You turn me on something fierce!"

Jack was massaging her back for her, so she took his cock in her hand and massaged it for him, getting him real hard for his turn. Then she had the most amazing idea, something she had always wanted to try, but had never done.

"Hey, can you guys double-stuff me?" she asked.

"Hell yeah, I hadn't thought of that."

"Get under me, and I'll straddle you," she said, moving to one knee and one hand to let Jack slide under her.

Hammer had to pull out, and then Raven got on top of Jack and took his cock into her pussy. It was sore, but she worked it in, and got her juices flowing again, and it felt good. Then she bent over to kiss him, and spread one ass cheek with her hand for Hammer to come back in.

Hammer pressed his cock against her anus once more, and thrust into her deep and hard this time, and she took it with a groan. But it was so intense, and felt so good, because now two cocks were inside her at the same time.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she said. "Oh god, that feels good. I've never done this before!"

Both men were moaning loudly now, but Hammer was doing all the work. He grabbed her waist with both hands, and started fucking her in the ass hard. Jack's cock swelled hard inside her, about ready to pop. She leaned down and whispered into his ear.

"Don't come yet. I want it in my ass."

Hammer ground into her rectum, and was long enough that she wondered if he was going into her colon. It made her tummy feel weird, but she didn't care. When he came inside her ass, she felt something warm, but not much. It was too deep, and wasn't like her pussy at all.

He pulled out of her slowly, and then when he was out, she pulled Jack's dick out of her pussy, and then sat on his dick, and let it slide up her ass instead.

Jack groaned with ecstasy, and she moaned in new ways of intense pleasure as she sat all the way, and let him go deep up into her.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, now you guys really are fucking the shit out of me!"

And that was all it took for Jack to explode into her ass. She kept pumping it though, until at last she had another intense orgasm that made her whole body shake, and her legs shiver.

* * *

They all slept soundly together, completely exhausted and sated, until nighttime had come. The rain had stopped, so they bought her dinner, amused at how awkwardly she walked, and how she hissed when she sat down.

"Think that's funny, huh?" she laughed at the table.

"Hey, next time we come into town, can we do this again?" Jack asked.

"Sure. Got any friends? You guys are awesome. Feed me and fuck me, that's all I ask. Then I won't have to deal with college students who ain't worth a shit in bed."

"You bet, Ms. Raven. We do have some good drivers we know we can trust. But don't go becoming no one's lot lizard, girl. We want you clean."

"No worries," she replied. "I'm a slut, but not that much of a slut."

And so, Raven went home thinking about Jack and Hammer for a while, and hoping they came through again soon. She had no idea that getting the car filled would get her filled, too!

THE END

12