Getting Friendly with Good Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple explores swapping.
3.7k words
4.29
133.6k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetpete
sweetpete
12 Followers

Earlier in the day, my husband surprised me when he left the kids at a friend's house and paddled over in a canoe to our cove where I was sunbathing on the beach and working on my overall tan. All too soon our encounter was over and he left to retrieve the kids.

When he left, I reluctantly made the way to our vacation home, stopped to rinse the sand off in the outdoor shower allowing the warm water to caress my body as I looked up at the clear blue sky reliving the past hour or so. I was tempted to pleasure myself but knew that I had little time to get dressed and start dinner for our family and the friends we had invited over.

My husband came home with our two kids in tow, ages 7 and 5. Minutes later our friends, Ashley and Chris, rang the bell and entered the house with their three kids 7, 6 and 4 trailing behind.

Chris had bought a half case of a fine California red wine with him that he placed on the counter while my husband Peter went to retrieve wine glasses and a corkscrew. As the kids settled in in the family room, the four adults were content to raise their wine glasses in the kitchen and pitch in to get the meal on the table. We all enjoyed a fine dinner around our dining table with views of the lake and mountains beyond. A beautiful sunset bathed the water in a palette of red and orange.

After dinner, and four bottles of the wine, it was decided that Chris and Ashley would spend the night at the house in our guestroom, as we were all concerned about their drinking and driving. The kids were overjoyed with this development and quickly washed up and got ready for bed. The five of them went up to the loft where they jockeyed over the preferred beds. A pillow fight soon erupted followed by peals of giggles and laughter.

Meanwhile, Chris and Peter went out to the patio and lit up cigars while Ashley and I finished cleaning up the dinner mess. I found myself staring out the window at the men as the sun left the sky being replaced by thousands of twinkling stars. A smile spread across my face. Ashley commented that it was nice time – the kids upstairs enjoying themselves, the guys outside on a beautiful warm, summer night, little concerns about work at the moment and ended with the comment, "No wonder you're smiling."

I don't know what came over me as I am usually quiet about my sex life but I guess it was the wine that got the best of me. I soon found myself telling her the real reason behind the smile as I told her every intimate detail of my afternoon tryst with Peter. By the time I finished, Ashley was smiling and I felt a familiar moistness between my legs.

While the kids settled in and the guys were finishing their cigars, Ashley and I started to discuss more of our sex lives and our fantasies. Once I got started I couldn't stop from talking sex with Ashley. It seems that both Peter and Chris had the common male fantasy of a threesome. I also told Ashley that Peter often mentioned how attractive he thought she was. In spite of the three kids, at 32 years old Ashley still was a knockout – 5'4" tall, 110 pounds, small but firm breasts, tight, taut ass and blond hair with blue eyes.

She blushed when I told her all this and modestly protested that she wasn't that pretty. I blurted out that she was beautiful and I often envied her looks. She laughed and told me that she was envious of mine.

At that point, I found myself looking deep into her eyes. I had never been attracted to a women before but at that point, with the bliss of the afternoon still enveloping me, the wine lowering my inhibitions, and the frank and candid discussion that Ashley and I were having, I knew then that I wanted to make Peter's fantasy come true and even more surprisingly I wanted to hold Ashley in my arms and caress and hold her as I explored my sexuality past any limits that I had previously put on myself.

Ashley must have been having some of the same thoughts as we found ourselves moving inexplicitly towards each other. When we were mere inches apart, we stopped and hesitated. A nervous smile crossed our lips as we contemplated our feelings. Quietly Ashley told me, "Trish, I find you so beautiful and I always have. May I kiss you?" I didn't answer her aloud. I closed my eyes and tilted my head as I awaited her lips to touch mine.

In a few seconds that felt like hours, Ashley's lips met mine in my first Sapphic kiss. Her lips were soft and tender, as was her kiss. Her tongue gently split my lips and found my tongue; our tongues languidly intertwined with each other. I felt weak in my knees and hoped that this kiss would go on forever. Ashley broke the kiss off after a minute or so.

As we stood there she told me about some lesbian experimentation she had while in college. She told me that it had been a dozen years since her last girl-girl encounter but she had fantasized about having another for years, ever since we first met in Lamaze classes almost 8 years earlier. I stood there shocked as she told me how she used images of me when she made love to Chris or while she masturbated. That shock turned to delight within seconds as I hatched a plan that would please everyone – Peter and Chris would live out their threesome fantasy, Ashley would live out her desires to be with me, as long as she was willing to share, and I would enjoy my first multi-partner sex and my first lesbian sex. I told Ashley of my plans which she eagerly embraced.

An hour later I checked on the kids and found them to be fast asleep. I told Peter to turn the hot tub on and sent Chris in to fill our wineglasses. Peter went to change into his swimsuit and went to retrieve one for Chris to use. Little did he know that neither one of them would need one. While the guys were changing, Ashley and I went out onto the patio and over to the hot tub. Ashley reached over to me and placed her hand gently on my shoulder. She asked one more time if I really wanted to go through with our plan. By way of an answer, I took her hand from my shoulder, bought it to my lips and kissed it gently.

She stepped back from me and bought her hands to her top and slowly took it off. She removed her bra and then her shorts. I was mildly surprised to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. I was pleased to find that she too shaved her pussy like I did; the last time we saw each other naked, in a department store dressing room trying on clothes, she had noticed my bare snatch and had asked about it. I had told her how much I enjoyed the feeling during sex and how much the look appealed to Peter. I guess she had tried it and found it to her liking as well.

I found myself admiring her form when she gently coaxed me to strip for her. I was a little uncomfortable at first even though we had been naked together before. However, that was before I knew of her attraction to me (and of my attraction to her). I modestly removed my top and stood there with my breasts heaving in the summer evening. I slipped off my pants and panties. A small breath escaped Ashley's lips. Before we could do anything more, we heard the guys coming through the living room and we quickly jumped into the hot tub laughing as we tumbled in, bodies banging into each other, before we got settled opposite each other.

Chris and Peter made their way over and began to climb in with Peter making his way to my side while Chris made his way to Ashley's. The hot tub was big enough for eight people, so with just the four of us we had ample room. It took a moment for it to dawn on the guys but they soon realized that they had suits on and we didn't. They looked at each other and then at us and then back at each other. In a split second their hands disappeared under the churning water and they came up with their suits, which they tossed with a wet plop onto the patio beside us.

I had never seen Chris nude and still didn't have much of a look at what his suit had hid. From what I could see and had seen in the past, Chris was very different from my husband. Peter was close to 6'6" and 230 pounds of toned but not overly large muscles. He has dark hair, dark eyes and very little body hair. Chris is just shy of six feet but weighs almost as much as my husband. Strongly built, some of the muscle was softening, as he got older, however, he was still the envy of guys at the gym with his musculature. Like his wife, he too had blond hair but with green eyes and a light, golden sheen of body hair on his chest and abs. While I preferred my husband and had rarely given Chris a second thought, at the moment I was strangely excited as he and Ashley sat across from me totally naked.

As the guys sat there with silly grins on their face, my hand disappeared under the water to Peter's crotch where I found him well on his way to being hard. I helped him along to a rock-hard erection. I alternated gentle swipes up and down along his seven-inch spear with a hard grip and stroking motion. Meanwhile I looked across at Ashley and Chris and knew that Ashley was doing the same to Chris. After several minutes Ashley looked at me and winked, our pre-arranged signal for the next step in our plan.

Ashley and I stood up and walked to the middle of the hot tub. We embraced each other and our lips met. This kiss was much stronger than the one we shared earlier in the kitchen. Our tongues met in a frenzied dance. I enjoyed Ashley's breasts as they pressed into mine. She dropped one hand to the small of my back where she gently caressed me in small circles. Her other hand dropped to my ass where she kneaded a cheek firmly. Meanwhile, I ran one of my hands through her soft, silky hair while my other one mimicked her second one as I kneaded her soft ass.

I found myself totally lost and absorbed in the kiss and what would happen later with Ashley. However, I remembered the next part of our plan. I reluctantly opened my eyes and looked over at Peter, without ever breaking the kiss. Peter had a look of disbelief on his face that was fighting with a look of pleasure. Pleasure was obviously winning out as I saw one hand stroking his cock while the other played with one of his nipples; his nipples are extremely sensitive and he gets great delight from manual or oral simulation of them.

Looking across at Chris, I found him sitting on the edge of the tub where he was also stroking himself. For the first time I saw his cock; in fact for the first time I was seeing a cock other than my husbands (other than those in adult movies and magazines that my husband and I enjoy sharing with each other). His dick was shorter than Peter's but was wider. I knew that I would be getting better acquainted with it shortly.

I closed my eyes once again and allowed myself to be lost in the sensations of Ashley's touch and the vivid images that were forming in my mind. After a minute Ashley and I broke it off. She went over to Peter and I went over to Chris. The guys, while shocked and surprised, didn't put any resistance up. I lowered my mouth to Chris' crotch and gave him kisses on his inner thigh. Gently with a flicking tongue, then hard with my whole mouth covering his flesh and sucking hard. I worked from one thigh to the other, barely brushing his balls with my tongue as I switched sides.

It appeared I was driving him crazy by his hard breathing and futile attempts in shifting himself so his dick would be by my mouth. I fully enjoyed being in control. I finally moved my mouth to his balls. Peter shaves his, as he believes it heightens his sensitivity; he also does it for me since I don't enjoy licking them when covered with hair. Unfortunately Chris' sac was covered with lots of hair. I didn't spend much time on his balls but turned my attention to his cock.

I licked up the underside of his cock and then went to put my mouth around his good sized head. It stretched my mouth fully but as I deep throated it, didn't reach as far as Peter's confirming my visual evaluation. Chris began to run his hands through my hair and started to gently thrust into my mouth meeting my own bobbing motion on his dick. I moved up and down and ran my tongue all around his meat. I grabbed his sac with one hand and started to massage his balls while my other hand stroked his shaft. My mouth covered the inflamed head and my tongue danced around his glans.

Within a minute I felt his balls tighten and knew that he was about to shoot a load of cum down my throat. When I first met my husband, I didn't enjoy swallowing cum but over the years and with Peter's encouragement now enjoy the salty taste. I was hot myself with the knowledge that I had driven Chris over the edge; I was hot myself having someone else's dick in my mouth other than my husband's for the very first time; I was hot myself with the sounds of Ashley and Peter in my ears; I was hot myself with anticipation of tasting Chris' cum. He erupted down my throat and I eagerly and greedily took it all. I didn't swallow all of it right away. I kept some in my mouth and swirled it around with my tongue before swallowing. I then "cleaned" Chris up with a final tongue bath. I floated away from the edge with contentment that was matched with Chris' as he leaned back on his hands and smiled at me.

Ashley must have just finished with Peter since as I floated toward the middle of the hot tub, I bumped into her moving back from Peter. We stayed there in the middle of the hot tub, asses pressed together, as we looked at each other's spouses. Slowly Ashley turned and took my hand. She led me from the hot tub. I thought we were going to go into the house for a little action of our own but I was wrong. She led me down the three stairs to the strip of sand separating the patio from the lake. She led me across the sand and into the water. She only let go of me as the lake got deeper and we were forced to swim.

By then it was evident that she intended to go to the swimming float 50 yards from shore. We swam side-by-side not saying anything to each other nor touching each other. The cool lake water washed over my body. My nipples, already hard with excitement, became harder still. They jutted proudly from my firm breasts.

As we got closer to the float, I allowed Ashley to get in front of me. She reached the float and slowly climbed up the ladder. It was the most erotic sight I have ever seen. Her lithe body climbing out of the water with water dripping back to the lake. Her wet hair clinging to her back and as she placed one foot onto the float, she shook her head, loosening the wet strands from her back. She turned and kneeled at the ladder offering her hand to me, a sexy smile on her face and her eyes boring deep into my own. I eagerly took hold of her extended hand and climbed out, into her arms.

We crawled to the center of the float where we reclined on one arm while we wrapped the other arm around the other's body. We kissed again. Soft. Gentle. Tender. Ashley's hand moved to my breast where she pinched my nipple, twisting it, stroking it, exciting me. My cunt was on fire. As if reading my mind, Ashley's hand trailed over my flat tummy, slightly tickling me as she moves to my cunt lips. She let her fingers dance lightly over my clit. She then moved down to my thighs, stroking them gently with the back of her fingernails. This light touch is driving me crazy. So close to where I want them to be. Now I know how Chris felt when I teased him with my touch. However, this time I definitely am not in charge. Ashley is having her way with me and I have no desire to fight it.

After what seems like hours, her fingers return to my cunt. She easily inserts two fingers in, their entrance eased by my extreme wetness. Her thumb starts to rub my clit. All the while she has been kissing me. In 30 seconds I feel the familiar feelings of an orgasm beginning. Every muscle and fiber in my body begins to tense and tingle. Then wave after wave of pleasure racks my body. I hold my breath momentarily and then a loud moan escapes my lips. I keep moaning as the orgasm slowly subsides. Ashley removes her fingers from my twat and breaks off the kiss and lies there looking into my eyes.

It takes me awhile to get my breath and control of my body. All the while, we lay there quietly, not saying a word. My mind though is racing. I know that I want to return the favor to her. Knowing that I am crossing another boundary that I had set for myself, I lean over and take a women's breast and nipple into my mouth for the very first time. I am amazed by the softness yet firmness of her breasts. I am pleased by the rise and fall of her chest as her breathing quickens. I flick my tongue over her nipples and am gratified by their response, as they get harder. I gently bite on her nipple causing her to squirm below me, obviously in pleasure as she arches her back to get more of her tit into my mouth.

I release her nub and start to kiss my way down her flat stomach. I stop at her belly button and swirl my tongue in and out. I then make my way south to her snatch. The aroma hits me first – a sweet, yet musky smell. I am amazed there is any odor at all since we spent so much time in the water but it obviously is indicative of her arousal. I move slowly towards her clit savoring my first taste of pussy – and what a taste. As soon as I taste her and see the effect I am having on her, I know it's a taste I will crave in the future. Having never eaten pussy before, I try to emulate what I enjoy from Peter's masterful carpet munching. I alternate between licking her clit and sucking on it. I move back and forth from her clit to her engorged pussy lips where I lap up her flowing juices like a nomad returning from the dessert drinking his first drink of water. As I move back to her clit, I insert one finger and then another into her snatch. I thrust it in and out quickly, then slowly, then quickly again. I turn a finger up in search of her G-spot. I momentarily remove my mouth from her twat and lick a finger on my other hand covering it with saliva. I then place that finger on her rosebud. She goes crazy when I do this pushing her ass down to meet my finger. Quickly it slides up her ass.

I go back to licking her clit and thrusting my other hand into her twat. She is rocking her head back and forth and one hand goes to her breasts where she begins to massage her nipples. She begins a loud moan that grows into a shout. Her juices begin flowing even quicker and I eagerly lap it all up. Her body quivers for over two minutes as multiple orgasms rack her body. She then goes limp and I remove my mouth and fingers from her and crawl back up to lay next to her. She leans her head towards me and thanks me and tells me that she loves me. I tell her that I love her as well.

We lay on the float, entwined in each other's arms for half an hour as the lake gently rocks us. Having been gone from the guys for over an hour we tell each other that it's time to head back to them. After all, Ashley's fantasy just came true, much to my pleasure. Its time to make the guys fantasy about a threesome come true so we stand and dive off the float into the water for the swim back to land. I'll tell you how the guys fantasy came true later.

sweetpete
sweetpete
12 Followers