Getting Friendly with Good Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting to know friends better.
2.5k words
4.36
84.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetpete
sweetpete
12 Followers

Having enjoyed my introduction into Sapphic sex and wanting to continue exploring and widening the bounds of my sexuality, I knew it was time to get back to the guys. Ashley and I stood on the swimming float. At first I had trouble standing, the rocking motion of the float was not the only cause; my legs are weak after a wonderful hour with Ashley.

We move to the edge of the float and she reaches out for my hand and hand-in-hand we dive into the cool lake water. We surface together and I look over at her and am again taken by her lovely face, which is now framed by her wet matted hair. She looks sexier than I have ever seen her. We float towards each other and while treading water give each other a last long passionate kiss before swimming and splashing like teenagers back to shore. As we make our way out, the guys are nowhere to be seen.

We enter the house through the sliding patio doors and find the guys in the family room by the fireplace where they have just started a fire. Within minutes, soft firelight flickers thru the room. Peter leaves to the kitchen and comes back with refreshed wine glasses and the last open bottle for everyone to share. Peter sits next to me with our backs to the fire while Chris and Ashley sit across from us leaning against one of the oversized sofas that are arranged in a U around the large stone fireplace. Peter and Chris have put their swimsuits back on while Ashley and I are still naked. As I look at Ashley I smile, as I am aware that the glow on her face is not just from the reflected fire.

We sit quietly, the guys unsure of what to say, and us girls just comfortable with everyone and everything. I curl up on the carpet laying my head on Peter’s lap. I must have dozed off as I open my eyes later and at first have trouble realizing where I am. Peter is not there and I roll over away from the fireplace and towards the sofas. There I see Ashley and the guys. Ashley is on her back while Chris is mounting her and slowly thrusting in and out. Peter is kneeling by her head and Ashley has turned towards him and is mouthing the head of his cock. I just lay there taking in the scene. They continue in this manner for several minutes at which point Peter stands up and walks to Chris where he gently taps on his shoulder. Chris gets the idea and rises up from Ashley.

Peter straddles her and for the first time I am about to see my husband with another women. He grabbed the shaft of his penis and gently rubbed it against her lower lips then up to the protruding clit. Teasingly, slowly, gently he continues to rub the head of his engorged dick from Ashley’s clit down over her lips to her other hole and back. Just watching him, I am going out of my mind; I can’t imagine how Ashley feels. As if reading my mind the next time Peter passes past her lips she thrusts her hips up forcing half of his cock into her, the other half still has his hand wrapped around it. He removes his hand and thrusts his hips forward until I see his balls slapping against her asshole.

Immediately they get into a rhythm. Chris is watching as well. He kneels down alongside the couch and leans over to tongue his wife’s heaving breasts. He draws circles around her nipples and then sucks one into his mouth. As he lets it out he catches the end in his teeth and nibbles on it. Momentarily the rhythm is broken as Ashley arches his back up towards Chris’ mouth. She remains arched for a minute and then returns her back to the sofa and resumes her thrusting with Peter. Chris continues to work on her breasts and climbs up a little higher so he can reach over to her other breast. He repeats his tonguing, sucking and nibbling. This time Ashley arches her back and lets out a low, long moan. Her eyes flutter, her stomach spasms and its obvious she is climaxing.

This is too much for Peter and he throws his shoulders back and his hips forward in a last deep thrust as he begins to come. He stays in deep as I watch his ass quiver and his balls rise up. When he is finished coming he slowly withdraws and as he does I see his semen glimmer on his softening cock and his deposit drip out of Ashley slowly making a trail down her thigh.

The three of them sit up on the couch, Chris pressed into the oversized pillows along the arm, Ashley curled into him and Peter laying with his head in her lap with his body down along the couch until his knees rise over the other arm and his legs dangle to the floor. They cuddle into each other and absently trail their hands and fingers over each other. Peter is the first to spy me over by the fireplace where I have just watched their loving tryst.

He rises off of the couch and comes over to me. He takes my hand and guides me off the floor over to a second couch. He lays back softly with his back pressed into the back of the couch and has me spoon into him, with my ass pressed into his groin and head against his chest with his arms cradled around my stomach.

Meanwhile, Chris and Ashley have adopted the same position and gaze back at us. We lay there not speaking for an hour, taking turns dozing off for a couple of minutes and coming too. Laying there, Ashley finally speaks and says to me, “Hey honey, its your turn.” I smile and press my ass more firmly into Peter’s groin. He responds by moving one hand up to my breast and starts to play with it, first tracing circles around the entire breast paying particular attention to the sensitive underside. He then starts lightly pulling on my nipples. I respond by rolling over and kissing him deeply.

My hand finds it way down to his crouch. His limp cock greets my hand by growing harder. I stroke it up and down encouraging it to get bigger and bigger. As I do, I have to pull back a bit from him to give me room to stroke it. As I do, my butt goes too far off the couch and gravity pulls it and the rest of me to the floor. I don’t let go of his cock and pull him down with me and on top of me. We lay there laughing and I hear Chris and Ashley laughing along with us. They get up and join us on the floor.

Ashley positions herself at my feet and Chris at my head. Ashley untangles one of my feet from Peter’s legs and tickles the sole. She then replaces her fingertips with her tongue and licks the sole up to my toes where she uses her hand to spread my toes and licks between each from the big toe down to the little one. She then takes the little toe into her mouth and sucks on it with her tongue dancing around it. She moves up toe to toe until she has my big toe in her mouth and is sucking it like a little cock.

Meanwhile, Chris has knelt at my head, knees together and has lifted my head to rest on his thighs. He begins to massage my scalp with his fingertips first in little areas and then in increasingly large sections. He takes my hair and fans it out as he continues to give me “head”.

Peter has climbed onto his knees straddling me and is fingering my hot pussy with one hand while the other has remained on my breasts. He inserts one, then another and then a third finger in my pussy. I am so wet that I take these three fingers with ease. He twists them around and in and out. Every so often he pulls all three out and use them on my hard, swollen clit, which is larger than it ever has been. He flicks it, squeezes it, tickles it. He puts fingers back into my pussy, which is now dripping with my juices. He removes one finger and rubs it down to my asshole, which is wet with my pussy juices and places his slick finger at my rosebud. It slips in as easy as it ever has. Soon he adds a second finger leaving only one in my cunt. He is thrusting them into both holes in unison and stopping to squeeze the thin membrane between my ass and pussy.

I am in sensory overload. From head to toe, all my erogenous zones are being attended to. I begin to have an orgasm as deep and overwhelming as I have ever had. My whole body begins to spasm and my body begins to do literally wave after wave with first my head lifting up and as it returns to Chris’ legs does my breasts thrust up. As my breasts come down, my hips and ass rise up. As they recede my legs and feet arch upward. As my feet come down, my head begins another wave. I find myself very vocally voicing my pleasure, moaning, proclaiming my pleasure with utterances of Yes, Yes and Oh, My God, something that is unusual for me, but so much of tonight has been unusual for me. I cannot stop coming, nor do I want to. Finally, I have to use my hands to push the three of them away. I lay there catching my breath.

I look up and see that Peter is right next to me and that his cock is as large and heavy as it has ever been. He’s always enjoyed seeing my pleasure, one reason he loves to watch me masturbate or eat me out; that way the pleasure is all mine. The pleasure I have just received was more than I have ever had before and that has led Peter to swell to heretofore-unknown length. His cock pulses with his heartbeat. I don’t say anything I just spread my legs. He mounts me and unlike the teasing he had done earlier with Ashley he placed his cock in me and pushed all the way in. I lean over and tilt my head so that I can take a nipple of his in my mouth. As I do, I see Chris in front of me stroking his hard-on. I turn my head and see Ashley smile at me and hold up two fingers. I remember Peter’s fantasy of being with two girls and in reply I hold up one finger and motion Ashley over to me.

Instead of me taking a nipple in my mouth Ashley does the honors. Peter lifts his head up to see this and places it back down where he shakes it back and forth and moans. After a couple of minutes Ashley straddles his face as she faces me. We lean forward to kiss each other while Peter begins to lap at her cunt. As Ashley lowers herself further and spreads her legs wider the mixed juices of his earlier romp with her pour forth and Peter laps it up savoring the taste of his come mixed with Ashley’s. Ashley and I keep kissing and I keep fucking Peter. Ashley breaks our kiss and brushes my hair back. She licks my check and heads towards my ear. She curls her tongue up and thrusts it into my ear in sync with my thrusts on Peter’s upturned cock. She removes her tongue and gently squeezes my ear lobe between her teeth. Again the familiar feelings of a climax begin.

Peter senses this and he responds by reaching behind him sliding his hand down to my rosebud. I know what he wants and I am more than willing to give it to him even if it means postponing my orgasm. I break contact with Ashley and ask her to let Peter up. I kneel on the floor and thrust my ass high in the air. Peter kneels behind me and spreads my ass checks further apart with his hands as he slips his cockhead against my rear entry. The head barely stops at my sphincter as it enters my back canal. I am so wet and turned on that he slips right in and quicker than ever I am buried up to his balls. He begins to move back and forth and his cock slips in and out of my ass.

As he does this I sense Chris pushing my knees apart to allow himself to squirm down below me. I begin to realize what he wants. I never thought about double holing but I reflect again that so much of what happened tonight has gone beyond my earlier perceptions of what I was willing to do. I made it easier for him to get under me and stopped Peter momentarily so that Chris could enter me from below. It took just a little repositioning and I was filled, I mean filled, with two cocks.

It was an unbelievable feeling. We played around a bit in order to get into a rhythm. Peter whispered how amazing it was to feel Chris’s cock thru my inner membrane. Chris moaned in agreement. I echoed their sentiments. Ashley crawled behind me and started to tongue and suck on the guys nut sacks. Even though both guys had come numerous times today, they quickly found themselves unable to hold back and first Chris then Peter came inside me. As they did my earlier postponed climax hit me. While not as intense as earlier when all three lavished their love on me, it would still earn a spot on my top ten-orgasm list. After I finished coming, I collapsed on Chris and Peter on me. Ashley crawled next to us and placed her arm up over the pile.

What an unbelievable night. So many new things; all of them wonderful. However, I glanced at the clock and realized that the kids would be waking up in a mere three hours. Knowing that I would be exhausted the next day, aware that I would be reliving this night for the rest of my life, and anxious to continue to explore my sexuality in the coming days, I reluctantly suggested we all turn in. Peter and I followed Chris and Ashley up the stairs. At the guest room door Ashley turned and first kissed Peter good night and then me. I kissed Chris and we all turned in to bed where the most pleasant dreams swept over me as I lay in the arms of my loving, adoring husband.

sweetpete
sweetpete
12 Followers