Getting Her Cup of Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe beamed a smile back at Anna and Anna pulled Joe's head closer and kissed him. She took another drag of her cigarette and exhaled as she kissed him again. Joe's dick already began to ooze pre-cum. Anna saw this and reached out with the hand she was holding her cigarette and dipped her filter into the bead of pre cum that secreted at the tip of Joe's throbbing cock. A string of pre cum attaching Joe's hard cock to Anna's cigarette filter formed as she withdrew the cigarette from the cock ooze. She put the cigarette to her lips and took a deep drag tasting his manhood. Again she tongue kissed Joe passionately as she exhaled. It was all Joe could do to keep his cock from exploding.

"Tell me when you're going to cum. Ok?" She asked.

"Ok. I'm about too though." Joe said between quick breaths.

"Not yet." Anna demanded.

Joe figured she was going to get the blanket out of the way or grab a napkin or something, but that was not Anna's plan. Anna took another drag of her cigarette and exhaled it into Joe's face.

"There's something I have to tell you before you cum." Anna's smile widened and she took another drag of her cigarette. "I fucked a guy from work today."

"I'm cumming!" Joe announced urgently as the words he'd been longing to hear finally escaped Anna's lips.

No other details were necessary this time as it had been so long since Joe had cum. Those seven words together immediately pushed him passed the point of no return. Though a million questions came to his mind in the next half second: "What were you wearing? Who was it? Was it the first time? How old is he? Was it at work? Was it on the clock? Was there a chance of being caught? What was his dick like? How did it happen? Did you only just fuck?"

Anna's eyes widened at Joe's announcement and impending eruption. To Joe's utter surprise and amazement, she bent over and covered the tip of his cock with her mouth exhaling the smoke from her last drag the whole way. Joe let go of his dick as Anna grabbed the bottom of his shaft with her left hand and squeezed. With her right hand, still holding her cigarette, she cupped his balls. Then like the cock sucking savant that she was, she dropped her mouth over the full length of Joe's cock and Joe felt his purple head push against the back of Anna's throat and saw the last streams of her exhale exit her nose.

"Oooooooooh, fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Joe exclaimed as quietly as he could while his dick exploded into Anna's mouth.

Stream after stream of cum shot down Anna's throat as she held her mouth open over Joe's full length. Joe never came so hard in his life. Anna began to suck and stroke Joe's dick to get every last drop as the pulses lessened. She sat up and swallowed the cum that had not been shot directly down her esophagus. She smiled at Joe and took another drag of her cigarette.

"Did you like how I treat my cock?" She asked playfully.

"Oh my god, yes." Joe replied.

"You're not mad?" Anna asked.

"If you're happy, I'm not mad." Joe replied.

"Yeah. I'm pretty happy." Anna smiled. She took the last drag of her cigarette and kissed Joe. While she had swallowed all the vestiges of the torrent of cum he just unleashed into her mouth, Joe could taste a hint of himself in her kiss.

"I thought that might happen." Anna said.

"What?" Joe asked.

"That you'd cum immediately." She laughed.

"Yeah. Sorry." Joe apologized.

"No. It's ok." Anna said. "How long before you can get that dick of mine hard again. There's more to tell."

Anna took Joe's hand and guided it between her legs. The crotch of her pajama bottoms were soaked. Joe's mind raced at all the possibilities and his barely flaccid spent cock twitched back to life. Again reality was surpassing fantasy and the anticipation of what was going to happen next began to get Joe hard again.

Anna stood up. Pulled down her pajama bottoms then sat back down on Joe's lap facing him. She ground her tight, shaved, soaking wet pussy against his growing hard on. She put a new cigarette to her lips, lit it, and exhaled into Joe's face and kissed him.

"There it goes." Anna announced with excitement and she wriggled herself over the tip of Joe's new hard on and let herself glide down over it.

Joe easily slid into her slick, wet cunt and he thrusted his hips upward. Anna began to ride Joe's cock where he sat while smoking a cigarette in his face. If it were not for the previous explosion, he would have cum just as quick again. Anna smoked and fucked while she told the story of how it all took place. How it started with flirting, then sexting, then oral, then fucking. How she let him make the first move. How they stayed at work until everyone else had left. How he lifted her skirt and fucked her in the break room while they got coffee. How he filled her pussy with his giant dick. How he made her cum then came inside her himself. Every last detail was regaled and Anna enjoyed the effect it had on Joe. She enjoyed being in complete control. Joe was in heaven.

Finally, as she was taking the last few drags on her cigarette, she said, "Then guess what happened?"

"What?" Joe panted in excitement.

"He came over here tonight and fucked me again. He left just before you got here. Why do you think I was so wet down there?" Anna said using her evil smile.

At the realization that Joe was fucking Anna's freshly fucked cunt, that her wetness wasn't entirely hers, he was immediately brought to the edge of orgasm and began to meet Anna's thrusts with his own. The increased intensity soon brought Anna to orgasm and she could no longer keep her fuck sounds muffled.

"Unh. Uhn. Yeah. Fuck!" Anna orgasmed forcefully onto Joe's rock hard cock. The contractions on Joe's dick and the gush of girl cum made Joe explode again. This time it seemed to go on forever as he shot blast after blast of ball juice deep inside Anna's wanting fuck hole. Joe kissed Anna as she discarded her cigarette butt and he held her down onto his rapid firing cock.

"Uuunnngh!" He grunted as the last spurts shot into Anna's womb.

As the pair settled into a brief post coital embrace. Joe wondered aloud about his turn of fortune. "My god, I can't believe what just happened to me. You've exceeded my wildest fantasies. What happened?" Joe asked curiously.

"I like being in control." Anna said matter-of-factly, climbing off of Joe's lap.

As Joe's doubly spent cock quickly became flaccid, Anna picked up the cock restraint, reattached it and fastened it with the key.

"There. I'll ask for my cock again when I need it. It's time for you to go." Anna said with a touch of severity in her voice.

"When will I see you again?" Joe asked.

"Soon, I hope."

12