Getting Hers

Story Info
Rachel was horny as hell, unsatisfied and annoyed.
8k words
4.41
15.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGunnz
BigGunnz
22 Followers

Author's note: Some parts of this story refer to a previous story of mine - "His Lady in Red."

Special thanks to Lit user "Vay" for help with editing.

I've struggled with finding the proper category for this story. It is not the beginning of a relationship, but the overcoming of the problem of a stale sex life within a relationship, and the positive outlook, I feel puts it in this category.

========

"Yeah, you know how I like it," Rick said to his girlfriend, Rachel.

Rachel couldn't respond, other than to mumble "mmmm hmmm" into his fully hardened cock, which she did. She was in the middle of giving him some of her well practiced fellatio. It was something she liked doing and had gotten pretty good at. It was almost a matter of pride to her. Rachel didn't want to finish him just yet, though. She had initiated sex tonight because she had been feeling horny all day and needed a nice hard mind-clearing orgasm. She pulled her lips off of Rick and looked up at him. "My turn," she said.

Rachel, laid on her back for Rick. He looked down at her and couldn't wait to pound his cock deep into her. First, he was gonna have to get her nice and wet. Rick got down on all fours and looked at her waiting pussy. He gave her a lick; then another. He licked her with vigor and intent. Rick made a point of licking her lips and a little inside of her, depositing as much saliva as he could. A minute later he moved up her body and looked over the familiar beauty of her breasts. He sucked on one of her tight brown nipples far too briefly before moving to the other. As he continued along his usual pattern, Rick kissed Rachel's lips while gently pressing his firmness against the soft wetness of her pussy. Once she welcomed him all the way in, he thrust hard and fast.

Rachel felt it was all too fast but she knew how much he loved to fuck her this way. For the most part, she liked it too, but she also knew she would have to concentrate if she were to have an orgasm before he did. She thought about when he was licking her and how good it felt. She felt Rick's hips slap into hers as he rammed hard into her. It was a good angle and she was building up to the good hard cumming she had wanted today, when Rick let out a loud "awwwwwhhhh fuck!" She could feel the added wetness as his cum shot into her. She only had a short time left and she tried, but her orgasm just wouldn't come.

Rick panted while he stayed inside Rachel, not moving. Soon, he withdrew and whispered to her "hmmm that was great." He stayed cuddled up to her as he quickly fell asleep.

Rick loved Rachel. She was so good to him.

Rachel, on the other hand, laid awake for another hour or more. She eventually extricated herself from Rick's grip and got him to roll over. Once he did, Rachel closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but she couldn't. She had spent all day waiting to come home to be with Rick and get properly fucked, but he left her hanging. She was horny as hell, unsatisfied and annoyed.

Rachel took her smart phone from the bed-side table and logged into an anonymous online chat group, she got introduced to, as a college freshman. It was mostly a steady stream of dick pics, but she had become familiar with many of the regulars and they talked about all sorts of things. Occasionally she would have some stimulating sexy chat with a guy. She would send the occasional titpic and that would get all the guys going. Tonight, however, nobody was online. She put her phone down.

With her eyes closed, she imagined Rick's tongue taking good care of her. She brought her hand to her swollen pussy and began to rub herself discreetly. She thought of previous partners and the kind of sex she used to have, but she didn't want them; she wanted Rick. She put her middle finger to her clit and rubbed it the way she wished Rick's tongue would. She kept doing this for a long time until she imagined grabbing him by the hair and pulling his face hard into her. She bit her lip hard and covered her mouth with her free hand. She came lightly and quietly with her boyfriend sleeping next to her. Several minutes later, Rachel finally went to sleep.

As Rachel watched the door close, she let out a huge sigh from her seated position behind the front office counter.

"Are you OK," Jenna asked Rachel. Jenna and Rachel had worked side by side for the past year or more at Klein, Bosma, and Associates. They were both recently graduated paralegals and landed jobs as office administrators at the small firm. They were work friends, but that's as far as it ever went between them. They had never associated outside of work and Rachel wasn't about to tell Jenna what was really bothering her.

"I'm fine," Rachel said in as casual a tone as she could muster. Rachel was not fine. A particularly good looking client had just left and he had been quite flirty with her. He was a good looking man with an athletic build, which filled out his three piece suit very well. Still pent up from her let-down last night, she was unable to focus on her work. Rachel wasn't the sort to cheat on her boyfriend, but in that moment, she felt like she could have jumped that guy right then and there if he was willing and had said as much.

Rachel waited a long time, until she felt it was no longer obvious, then she excused herself and headed to the washroom. Once there, she looked herself over in the mirror. She was flush with colour. Rachel couldn't decide whether to splash a little cold water on her face or try to bring herself to orgasm quickly on the toilet. She chose neither. Instead, she texted her best friend, Samantha. "Whatever you do, don't cancel lunch today."

"Are you OK, Hun?" Samantha answered.

"Just need to get out." Rachel tried to mask her anxiety but even through text, her bff could see right through her.

"I'll be there. See you at noon."

Samantha sat on a wobbly chair at the "Lunch On The Run" fry stand on Main Street. Overhead was a large sheltering canopy with some sort of gas powered radiating heater. The chair was probably fine, if not for the icy brickwork sidewalk it sat on. The fry stand was a short walk from her home and was the easiest place to take her twin girls in the double-wide stroller for lunch. It's central location down town kept it open all winter, with office and store workers regularly coming from several blocks away for lunch. Samantha sorted food out on the table and gave a bare hotdog to each of the girls. When she looked up, there was Rachel briskly walking toward them.

Rachel clumsily dropped her bag and sat at the table. Samantha had already ordered Rachel's usual. "Thanks so much," Rachel said. "You already paid?"

"Yeah, its OK." Samantha said. "I got it." Rachel looked at her, disapprovingly

Both of the girls in the stroller started to clap and say "Wachoo, Wachoo." Samantha and 'Wachoo' each took one of them from the stroller and sat them on their lap. They both alternated between a bite for their toddler, and a bite for themselves.

Rachel asked "All set for date night?"

"I think so... I'm warming up to the dress," Samantha admitted.

"Its gonna look great on you," Rachel offered reassuringly. "Can you handle all that red?"

Samantha joked "I think so...but can he handle it?" Both of them grinned. "I hope he didn't spend too much on it."

"You deserve it, Sam," Rachel said. "You two have been through a lot together. Mark's not stupid, either; he wouldn't break the bank on a night out."

"You're right." Samantha explained "It's just that money's really tight right now. We're still recovering from Christmas, and kids can be so expensive. We're in debt to our eyeballs as it is."

"I'm sure someday I'll find out what that's like. For now we're just a couple of DINKs."

"Dinks?" Samantha asked.

Rachel smiled and said "Yeah. Double Income, No Kids. Apparently, that's supposed to mean we're swimming in money."

"Oh yes, I've heard that. I don't recall it being quite like that before Mark and I had kids, but it was certainly easier than it is now. It seams we'll never be able to get ahead." Samantha sighed. "That's why I hope Mark didn't go wild on the expenditures for tonight."

"Some things are more important," Rachel interjected. "It least he's thinking of you." Rachel looked at her feet.

Samantha recalled Rachel was anxious to have lunch together today. "So what's eatin' you?"

"Ha! Nothing." Rachel answered bluntly. She couldn't resist the obvious pun.

"Ah. I see," said Samantha. "And that's the problem? Still?"

Rachel half-joked "Y-know I love Rick to death but I just might have to kill him." She added "It's been two years and he still only thinks of himself in bed."

Samantha probed further. "What about everywhere else?"

"Well, yeah, I suppose," Rachel began, "but last night, I was really good to him if you know what I mean, and he totally left me high and dry. Well not dry but you know what I mean."

Samantha tried to be supportive for her friend. "Well that's the first thing I'd do is stop that. If you ain't getting yours, he shouldn't be getting his either."

"Yeah," Rachel said sheepishly, "but, like what I do for him. I like to please him. I just wish he took the time to please me too." The two of them agreed that Rachel was in a dilly of a pickle. "If I just stop doing what I'm doing, that's not going to help. It'll just make me more..." Rachel tried to find something suitable to say in front of the toddlers, who parrot everything they hear.

"You're probably right." Samantha saved her. A long moment later, she piped up. "Wait, have you ever just told him what you want?"

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked.

"I mean some guys just need a little help understanding a woman's needs. Rick might think what he does is already working for you. He loves you, for sure, but I wonder if he's just really absent minded. Try giving him a little direction when you're...you know." Samantha was trying not to be specific.

Rachel bit her lip for a second and finally admitted "It's worth a shot."

Rachel and Samantha finished their lunch and put the kids back in the stroller. "Bye Wachoo!" the three of them took turns saying. "Good luck!" Samantha said, playfully, as she started for home.

"Thanks. You too!" Rachel answered back. She returned to work and did her best to concentrate on her duties.

"Hi Babe!" Rachel was chipping away at some ice along the walkway when Rick pulled into the driveway and got out of his truck. She heard him but pretended not to. She felt like this was something she wanted Rick to do, but couldn't remember herself actually asking him to do it. She shouldn't have to ask. "The ice is there, fucking clear it," she thought to herself. She supposed if she wanted to live in a world where the pink jobs and the blue jobs all blended into purple jobs, there was no reason she couldn't handle chipping away some ice. It wouldn't be so bad if she weren't also making dinner tonight.

Rick headed inside and hit the shower while Rachel finished with the ice chipping. It wasn't quite finished, but she was finished with it. Rachel went inside and made a quick dinner of spaghetti.

"How was your day?" Rick asked Rachel partway through dinner.

"It was hectic," Rachel began. At least he was still interested in her day. "We had client meetings all morning."

Rick interrupted with "Oh, I hate client meetings. You have to be on your best behavior all the time and..."

Rachel grabbed the reigns again. "And...it created a ton of paperwork I had to do this afternoon." She was annoyed with him again.

"I know, right?" Rick added. "Today, we had a client in and he was all like..."

It was too late. As Rick went on and on, Rachel suspected the only reason he asked about her day in the first place was so that he could transition into talking about his day. Rachel sighed.

They finished supper and Rachel did the dishes while Rick turned on the game. He called out over the back of the couch "Game's about to start, Hun!"

"Pause it!" Rachel answered from the sink. At least they both liked hockey together. They watched the game and she tried to be excited about it. Her mind, however, was upstairs in the bedroom. She was excited to try giving Rick some direction. She may have been annoyed with him but she still had needs.

Part way through the third period, as it became apparent their home team was going to lose, Rachel gave a yawn and said "I'm gonna head to bed. Don't stay up too late."

Half an hour later, Rachel called across the bedroom "Come give this girl her medicine." Rick's ears perked up. Rachel was lying on the bed, naked. She was on her back, with her knees up and apart. She wasn't being coy at all. She was being very direct. "I need that tongue of yours over here right now." She spread her pussy and lightly rubbed herself.

"Holy shit," Rick thought to himself. "Looks like I'm getting it two nights in a row. Sweet." Rick answered her "Oh yeah, just let me get my pants off." He was hopping on one foot, trying to wrestle himself out of his pant leg. He was visibly excited. He crawled up onto the bed, up between her legs, past her hips and up to her breasts. He kissed each one and moved up so he could kiss her lips. They kissed a while before Rachel could feel Rick's cock poking against her pussy.

"Not yet, I want you to lick me first." Rachel was spelling it out for him. "For a long time. Make me cum."

Rick paused and looked puzzled. "Yeah but then you'll be done and I won't get to..." Rick interjected.

"It doesn't work like that; and even if it did..." Rachel stopped and reset. "You make me cum good and hard and I'll be good to go again for you."

"What is this? If I'm a good boy, I get a treat? I'm not a dog y-know." Rick felt like he was being talked down to, like a child about adult things. He had been in enough locker rooms, watched enough porn, and fucked enough women to know what he was doing. Two years with this woman barely saying a word in bed, and suddenly she starts barking out orders like a fucking drill sergeant? What the hell was this about?

"Honey, no I'm sorry," Rachel started. She felt she was losing him. "I don't mean it like that."

"Well, what do you mean it like, then?"

"I just mean I want you to take a little more time with me and take care of my needs too." Rachel felt the mood slip away.

"So I don't do it for ya? I see how it is." Rick rolled off of her and lay on his side, facing away from her. He was both hurt and embarrassed that his girlfriend wasn't satisfied with him. All this time he thought he had taken good care of her. He had been feeling pretty macho, but now his ego was bruised. He felt emasculated. Rick was sulking. He played a game on his phone and didn't talk to Rachel again for the rest of the night.

Rachel turned away, too. She wanted to cry, but fuck him! She wasn't going to let him see her weakness. She laid quietly, staring into her phone as well. At first, she wasn't even doing anything on her phone, she just stared into it, wondering what the fuck just happened. Later, Rachel tried to explain it to her online chat group.

Samantha's phone lit up just as she and Mark were coming home from their date night at the big fancy theatre, up town. Samantha didn't see the message. She was in the middle of having Mark lick her string-of-pearls panties from her pussy, under the long red dress he had bought her. She wouldn't see the message until morning, but it read "Well that worked like a fucking charm :("

Rachel usually hated when Rick worked Saturdays, but this time, she was OK with it. He had gone in to do some repairs to one of the trucks or something. Whatever the reason; it didn't matter. He had left before she awoke and that was just fine, today. As she picked up her phone, when it lit up with message from Samantha. "Sorry. Are you ok? Wanna talk about it?"

Rachel didn't respond. She looked at some other messages she had received through the night. There were several anonymous dick pics from her chat group, but one in particular stood out. It was from someone who went by the username "mbc4u" and had a caption "Where would you like to have this?" The dick in the pic was nothing out of the ordinary, but it was the first one to ask her what she wanted.

She answered the message "Down my throat while you lick me savagely!" It was a bit raunchy for nine in the morning, but it was online chat and that's just how the people in the group spoke. Rachel laid quietly, wondering if she would finish chipping the ice from the walkway today, when her phone lit up again. It was mbc4u. He sent a short video. It was a close up of his tongue flicking the air rapidly. It wasn't a very good quality video. His tongue was a blur for most of the video but that made the point even more so. The caption read "and where shall I lick you savagely?"

Rachel sent him a picture, she had saved on her camera roll, of her nipple. She sent it with a caption "You can start here." She got back a picture of him sucking hard on a woman's breast. The picture was fairly safe in that it was just his mouth and he wouldn't have been recognisable from the image. Rachel typed out "That's a good start. Now how about right here..." she sent the message and suddenly realised she didn't have a picture of her pussy on her phone. What's a girl to do? She threw back the covers and spread her legs. She took a few pictures and selected the one she felt was the prettiest. It was a tough choice but she needed to be quick about it.

A few seconds after sending the intimate selfie, she received a simple message. "Yes Ma'am!"

Rachel thought about the tongue video. "Now let's have that big fat cock you promised. Put it in my mouth. Feel my lips around you. Push it down my throat. I won't gag, I promise."

"Ooh girl, that'll make me cum too soon, though." mbc4u said.

Rachel responded "Doesn't matter, I'll take it all down and you just keep licking me." A few seconds later, she added "and give me your fingers."

Mbc4u was hooked. "I'll bury my fingers deep into your honey pot, bitch."

Rachel didn't care for the name calling but she was already touching herself so she kept going. "I'm nobody's bitch, but don't you dare take those fingers out of me."

"I'll give you my whole hand if you want, sweetheart." Mbc4u was at least paying attention. Rachel took a short video of her fingers rubbing her pussy and sent it. She messaged "OK, big fella, pound them into me." She continued to rub herself.

A long moment later, while the low morning sunlight poured in through the window and warmed her naked body, Rachel read a message on her screen. "Yes ma'am! I have my smallest finger into your sweet asshole. My other three are all the way into your cunt. You're so fucking tight on me, but I'm strong! I'm rubbing your g-spot hard while I lick your clit savagely just as you commanded. I can feel myself about to cum. Oh god, baby, swallow me! You cum hard for me too. You crush my fuckin' hand and soak my face with your own hot cum."

Some of the language was a bit much, but she put her phone down, licked her fingers, and returned to masturbating in earnest. She closed her eyes and imagined these things happening to her. She tried to imagine Rick doing them, but the disembodied mouth from the pictures was the one in her mind, licking her wildly. She rubbed her clit hard and fast the way she wanted that tongue to. She sucked a finger from her free hand, then used it to rub a slow tight circle around her anus. That was enough to seal the deal and she came hard as her hands took her over the edge. She moaned loudly to herself and felt her body tense up before going limp on the bed. She laid in the sun for a while, holding herself and catching her breath, before getting up to start the day. Mbc4u send a picture of his cock again. This time, it was covered in his cum. Presumably he had gotten off on her video or his own message.

BigGunnz
BigGunnz
22 Followers