Getting High At Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, remembering that I was technically being assaulted, regardless of how much I was enjoying myself.

A hand was at my throat then, cutting off my air. "Don't you fucking pretend you're not loving this. Tell these boys how much you love their cocks fucking you together." He squeezed my neck tighter for emphasis.

"Oh, I love it." I squeaked out. The hand loosened around me so I could continue, "I love having two cocks fill me together. I've never had two cocks together, it feels so good."

"That's what I thought, slut." I heard a lighter strike and recognized the smell of a joint being lit. Someone blew smoke in my face and I took a deep breath, inhaling the shotgun.

"You like that don't you, getting high while you're getting fucked by a bunch of men." He held the joint to my mouth so I could take a drag.

I inhaled deeply, pulling as much smoke into my lungs as possible and when the joint was pulled away I sucked in more air, holding my breath until my lung burned and my head was swimming again. The cocks in my ass and pussy had maintained a steady rhythm while I'd been given the joint but as soon as it was gone they picked up their pace, no longer trying to match each other stroke for stroke, but each independently fucking me at their own pace.

I held my breath through two strokes each but they both started pounding me harder and I couldn't hold it anymore. I exhaled slowly and someone took my open mouth as an opportunity to shove a semi hard dick between my lips. Now that I was high again I lost anything holding me back and started sucking on the soft dick in ernest, working it until it was hard again. The cock in my ass was pumping into me faster than I could focus on and I heard him grunt as he came, shooting his load deep into my ass. He reached his hand around me and started playing with my clit as the cock in my pussy started to pump me furiously.

"Oh, fuck, oh, god. I'm going to cum again. Fuck my pussy with that huge cock. Oh, god, oh, oh." I screamed, pulling away from the dick in my mouth as I shuddered and came hard over the cock in my twitching pussy. I bucked my hips, working the cock still buried in my ass as my pussy muscles tightened and quivered around the cock still pumping me. I came so hard I nearly passed out, my muscles relaxing after being so tense during the orgasm. I was delirious in the afterglow of the orgasm and laid on top of the man below me, limp as the cock in my pussy slammed into me, fingers still working my pussy, pulling a twitch and a moan from me every few seconds.

Finally the rhythm changed again, his hips rolling as he came deep inside me, crying out as he did. He fell on top of me then, his chest heaving above me. The fingers at my clit continued to pinch and rub me, but without any pattern.

"Ok boys." The first voice I'd heard said after a few minutes, "lets get out of here. It's time for lunch anyway."

"What should we do with her?" The man under me said as the man on top of me stood upright and pulled himself out of me.

Hands lifted me again so the man beneath me could move, "leave her here. Untie her hand so she can clean herself up once we're gone." They spoke about me as if I were nothing. I was lowered back onto the table, arms still spread and bound and my hips hanging off the table. My legs were limp and couldn't reach the floor beneath me but I couldn't pull myself up more onto the table. I felt the rope around on wrist loosen but I was too exhausted to try to undo my bonds just yet.

Fingers slid into my pussy, still dripping with an unknown number of men's cum.

"We'll come by and visit you again some time." The first man whispered into my ear, and then the fingers were gone, I heard a door shut and I knew I was alone, naked and still semi bound to the table, cum dripping out of my ass and pussy and I smiled, knowing I'd be anxiously awaiting their next after hour visit.

12