Getting into Amy's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I pulled out of her and brought my cock to your mouth. I pulled your jaw open and forced my cock inside. You cried out in shock. You couldn't believe I was doing this. We'd talked about it so much, fantasized about it so much, but you'd never thought I'd go through with it. My cock sank into your mouth and throat, coated in her ass juices, and you had no choice but to taste them. But your shock gave way to your wanton lust. You started to suck and lick, and it made you feel like a cheap, dirty slut. And that make you suck harder, lick more. The dirtier you felt, the more you licked. You wanted every drop of her nasty juices. You wanted to lick me clean of everything that had come from her slut ass.

I pulled out of your mouth, hopped off the bed and got between your legs again. Amy understood right away, and settled herself onto your face. This time she made sure the angle gave you access to her asshole, and you plunged your tongue into her. I knew from experience how good you were at rimming, and I watched as Amy's face transformed.

"She really knows how to use her tongue!" she grinned at me, as we picked up your legs and bent you backward.

I spread your asscheeks and spat on your butthole. Amy and I took turns licking and fingering. We spread pussy juices over it and probed it, stretching you. Then it was your turn to get violated, and I brought my thick dick to your ass. Amy held you open and ground on your face as I pressed in. You tried to wriggle away, but we held you in place. You protested, but Amy muzzled you with her cunt and ass. I pushed my cock into your tightness, always so resistant to me. But you gave way, as you always do. You let me inside, as you always do. My cock sank into your asshole and Amy watched it. You went back to violating her ass with your tongue as I pumped your ass with my cock.

"Yes, pound her fucking ass!" Amy cried out as she once again ground into your face. I reached down and rubbed your clit as I sank into you deep, fucking you hard, sodomizing you like the buttslut only I knew you were. You came. You came hard, your face smothered with Amy's juices, your asshole violated, your clit hard and throbbing. I never stopped pounding you, not even as your asshole clenched and unclenched around my cock. Especially not then.

"I'm sooo fucking close!" I cried out, struggling against my orgasm.

"Fill her! Cum in her ass!" Amy egged on. But I looked at her, got control and pulled out of your ass.

"No, slut. I'm going to cum in yours," I said to her, my eyes piercing hers with lust. She responded by getting on all fours.

I got behind her once again, her ass sticking up in the air. Her hole was no longer the puckered little thing it had been. It was stretched now, gaping, a fitting partner to her engorged pussy lips and her stretched cunt. You took my dick in your hand once again and guided it to her hole. I sank into her right away, and started thrusting. Your hand went to my hole, and my back arched as your finger entered my ass. Her pussy juices dripped from her cunt down onto your face, and you brought your other hand to her clit. Still gasping, still coming down from your climax, you rubbed her hard clit as I sodomized her.

I had her hips in my hands. I was using my whole body to thrust into her. I grabbed her hair and pulled back. She screamed, all the while rocking back onto me.

"Fuck me!!! Fuck me!!!! Fuck my ass!!!! Give me your cum!!!!!" she cried out, barely articulate, as together we worked toward our mutual explosion. My sweat was dripping onto her ass. She was so open, I could ram into her so fast and deep and hard.

"I'm gonna cum, Amy. I'm gonna cum in your fucking slut ass, right where all those men have cum before. Do you want cum? Do you want my jizz, whore?"

"Yes, oh yes, fill me. Cum in me!!!!!" I let go. From deep inside me wave after wave of jizz ripped through my body, shot through my cock, and squirted deep into her ass. I knew she could feel it. I knew she could feel each rope of cum hitting her inside. And it got her over the edge. Her asshole tightened, and she moaned as her own orgasm took over her body and soul. I kept pumping and squirting, emptying myself completely into her ass.

When I pulled out, you didn't have to be told. You pulled her ass down onto your face right away and started to lick and suck. My cum dribbled out of her, musky with ass juice, and you gobbled it us. I offered you my dick and you cleaned it off completely. The three of us collapsed on the bed, sweaty and spent.

12