Getting into Trouble

Story Info
Can Jess allow herself to abandon her reservations?
3.3k words
4.25
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a one-shot, it may or may not be added to. It was actually inspired by one of my dreams...

***

The sisters brought the kids to the cafe. They had just a few left waiting for their parents, then they would be off work on their Friday evening. Lindsay, Jess's sister, had plans that evening, and was leaving as soon as the last child was gone. Jess, on the other hand, had no earthly idea what she would be doing. She had 2 children sitting beside her at the bar stools playing quietly with each other. It wasn't an actual bar, more like a soda shop that sold alcohol too. It was actually a weird mix of sports bar, old-timey café, and an ice cream parlor. The kids were happy with their ice cream cones while Jess was eyeing the drink of the stranger beside her.

He caught her looking. "Ill buy you one," he said, giving her a smile. He was pretty cute. He was built from working out at the gym it seemed but still had a baby face and good personality that tended to disappear the more a man became fit.

"Ahh, I have a couple more minutes and Ill take you up on that," she said matter-of-factly as she smiled back at him.

"I'm Chris," he said, extending his hand.

"Jess," they shook hands and then both stared at the counter, unsure of their next move.

"So, what are your weekend plans?"

Jess, too tired and over the day, answered without flourish. "I have no earthly idea. Id like to get myself into some trouble, I believe..." At the hidden innuendo of her words, her lower stomach muscles clenched. She hadn't been with a man in over a year. A bad break-up had sent her into a semi-depression, then into a self-love phase where having someone else around wasn't on her agenda.

He laughed softly. "I think I know what you mean." He stirred his straw in his drink absentmindedly. They were quiet for a few minutes while she watched the children play. She could have sworn she saw their parents pull into the parking lot. Suddenly, he spoke. "So, what? Just some hanging out, some casual sex, some living life for pleasure instead of responsibility?" He said it quietly, making sure the kids weren't privy to their discussion.

Surprised by his bluntness but finding it rather refreshing, she laughed. "Hmm, actually, yes. That sounds like trouble." Her eyes twinkled as she spoke.

"Well, it seems like were after the same thing then."

Before she had time to answer, the parent of the children with her walked in. She got up to greet her, telling her a short version of their day and assuring her that they'd been fine. The parent thanked her and took her children out. Jess stopped by her sister's table, where she had one sleeping child left. She asked if Jess could watch him while she went to the rest room, and of course, Jess agreed.

As she did all this, Chris watched her. She was not tall, but not extremely short. Very slender but had a nice ass and tits. Her legs looked like she could have been a runner, very defined muscles. Her long black hair fell to her lower back and was bone-straight. The way she moved though, like water through smooth stones, made him think about how she would feel moving underneath him, writhing in ecstasy. His cock began to harden, and he had to turn his thoughts away from that particular subject.

She picked up the sleeping boy, who was probably around 6 or 7, and plopped down beside him on the stool again.

"So, where were we?' she tilted her head, resting her chin on top of the little boys head.

"Um, I believe you were just about to tell me that you were coming home with me tonight after I got you tipsy."

Jess laughed again. This man was forward, and usually such forwardness would send her running, but he had a sincere look in his eyes and her gut wasn't flashing five siren alarms at her.

"Oh yes, I do remember that now." She smiled. "It seems as if there was dinner involved too, though."

It was his turn to laugh. "Oh, I must have missed that part, but I'm all in for dinner. I would never turn down food!"

"Hmm, then alright then, you've sold me."

He just smiled, the action lighting up his eyes and sending a faint blush up his neck.

Her nerves quivered in anticipation. She glanced at the clock. The boy's parents should be here in the next 5 minutes. She carefully took a sip of her cola, making sure no condensation dripped onto the sleeping boys head. As she put her drink down, the door chimed and in walked his mother. She scooted off the bar and deposited the sleeping child into the mother's arms. After chatting about the usual day, she sauntered back over the Chris.

"Well, I'm officially off now." Her eyes gleamed at the possibilities that waited for her, for them.

He signaled to the man behind the counter for a drink for the lady.

They fell into companionable conversation, talking about their siblings, their day jobs, their favorite places to go, their cars. They only paused when Lindsay came out of the bathroom soon after the boy had left and told Jess goodbye.

After a while, Jess could feel herself getting tipsy due to the lack of food in her empty stomach and the high alcohol content of the drink.

"Well I need to eat something, or the only thing ill be doing this evening is hugging the toilet."

Chris laughed at her frankness. He had begun to really like her, she was so easy to talk to and very down to earth. She was so confident in herself and it showed in everything that she did. He found it so sexy. "Well, lets blow this popsicle stand," he said, standing up. They threw some cash down on the bar to cover the bill and tip and he took her hand.

But instead of walking out the door, he pulled her to the side of the restaurant, opening a door she had never paid attention to before.

They were in a well-lit, carpeted stairwell that lead up to a landing before turning back and heading up again. Jess couldn't see that far and didn't half care if she did. She made the first move, pulling his hand back as he tried to lead her upstairs. She pushed him back into the wall and crashed her mouth to his, pressing her body fully to him. He grunted his surprise but wrapped his arms around her and began to return the kiss. He had to bend his head down to hers, and she lifted herself up on her tip toes to reach his lips.

Their tongues swirled around each other's, kissing like they had been deprived for a lifetime. His hands roamed her back, gripping her ass and pulling her hard into him. She could feel his hard erection pressing into her stomach. She could also feel her juices pooling in between her legs.

She let out a small moan as he nibbled on her lower lip and slipped his hand underneath her shirt to caress her bare skin.

She needed more. Her hands, which had been stroking his chest through his shirt, moved to his belt buckle and pants button. She quickly undid his pants and slid her hand beneath his boxer briefs to find his silky cock. He bucked his hips when her soft hand gripped him tight, the other pulling his boxers down beneath his balls.

She broke their kiss and kneeled, his eyes watching her with such hunger. She looked up at him and locked eyes, just as she wrapped her lips around his large, hard cock. He had never seen such an amazing sight. She was the most gorgeous thing he had ever experienced. She sucked his cock hard, putting almost all of him into her mouth before pulling her head back. Her eyes were watering at the size of him hitting the back of her throat.

He threw his head back in ecstasy. He wouldn't last long like this. She wrapped her hand around the base and dipped her head fast while rotating her hand around, following her mouth's movements. He felt his climax building so he breathed evenly, trying to think of something else. He didn't want to blow within two minutes of her going down on him. But she had another idea in mind. Her other hand came up to cup his tight balls and started gently massaging them, her other hand moving with her mouth and her tongue swirling around his head. It was all too much. He threw his head back and groaned, losing himself in the sensation of her mouth on him. He felt his cum building and gave her a warning, but she didn't seem to mind. She shoved his cock to the back of her throat and pumped his shaft with the other. He spouted his cum in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. He gripped her hair in his hand and held her head still as he shot his load into her mouth.

When he was finished, she slid him out of her mouth, sucking, getting the last drop.

She pulled his briefs back up over his cock, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and stood, smiling at him.

"Good God, woman," was all he could say. He pulled her to him again and crashed his lips onto hers, bruising them with his ferocity. He slid his hands down to behind her legs and lifted her up to wrap them around his waist. He could taste him on her lips, he could smell their sex, and it was making him hard again. He walked up the stairs, still kissing her. He quickly pulled his keys out of his pocket and unlocked his door, leading into his studio apartment. He closed the door, pushing her against it and grinding his hips into her. She moaned and thrusted her hips into him, desperately wanting something to fill her. He found the hem of her shirt and lifted it off, throwing it down where they stood. Her hair spilled down around her shoulders, framing her flushed face, her pink lips, her creamy white tits in a black lace bralette. Her eyes were bright with pleasure.

He lowered his head and clamped his mouth around her nipple, still confined to the lace. At the heat applied to the sensitive area, she threw her head back and moaned, arching her back against the door.

She reached behind her and deftly undid the bra clasp, letting it fall loosely between them. He took in the sight of her gorgeous nipples, tight little rose buds. He licked both of them and took them one at a time into his mouth, making her moan and grind him harder with every suck.

"Mmm, Chris, please I need you," she panted. The sound of his name coming from her made him even more rock hard, if that were even possible. He turned her away from the door and made his way to the bed, gently laying her down. Her hair framed her beautiful face, her eyes shining, and her cheeks flushed. He ran his hands down her arms, over her breasts, squeezing them in his hands, and then down to her pants. He undid the button to her jeans and pulled them off, her lifting her hips to help him out. Matching black lace panties were all that remained. He crawled onto the bed with her and continued his assault on her nipples, bringing her back to the passionate peak she was at a few minutes ago. He lay on his side with his head bent over her, as his hands roamed her body. He slowly slid his hand down, delving under the thin fabric of her panties and discovering her wetness.

They both groaned, her at his hand sliding over her engorged clit, him at how wet she was for him.

He slid his finger around her clit, making sure to put only light pressure on her sensitive nub. She arched her back and grabbed the back of his hand, guiding him. She was moaning and rotating her hips, grinding herself onto his hand. He broke his mouth's connection with her breasts and pulled off her panties, and then crawled back up to her, kissing her softly and then just watching her face as he slowly slipped one finger into her. She was so wet for him. He circled her clit with his thumb and added another finger. She reached down and gripped his hand, pulling him tight up against her. She moaned as he slipped his fingers in and out of her, putting pressure on her clit. She was breathing quickly, her moans reaching a higher pitch, desperate now. He moved his fingers in and out of her faster, bringing a wilder response from her. He suddenly moved his body down in between her legs and clamped his mouth down in her clit, sucking hard and he moved his fingers in and out as fast as he could. She squealed and gripped his hair, her hips leaving the bed. She came in an earth-shattering climax, calling out his name and grinding her face to his. He felt her juices cover his face. She tasted so sweet. He sucked her clit, pulling her orgasm higher until her legs were shaking and clamped around his head. Then he released her, letting her fall gently back down to the bed. He continued licking her clean, taking all of her juices into his mouth. He steered clear of her clit, knowing that area would be highly sensitive. She lay still, recovering her breathing and stroking his hair as he licked her.

After a minute, she pulled him up to lay beside her. She kissed him hungrily and licked his lips, tasting her cum. His hands returned to play gently with her breasts as they kissed. Her hand snaked down in between them to grab his still hard cock and started gently pumping him, swirling her hand over his head.

It didn't take long for their passion to build again and she rolled him onto his back and straddled him. She held his cock up against her flat belly and ran her hands up and down it slowly. His head was right at her belly button's height, and he wondered how he would fit. Then, she lifted her hips and guided him to her opening. She was still so wet, and that helped let his large cock enter her. She gasped when it got all the way in and whimpered as she grinded her hips into his, letting him in as deep as she could take it. He couldn't do anything but watch. He was enraptured by this siren impaled on his cock, taking him all in, squeezing him in the most exquisite manner. Her tits hung perfectly, and her eyes were locked onto his. She started moving slowly, letting him slide over her g-spot and he shuddered when she tightened her muscles around him. He reached up and started kneading her breasts before pulling her down to kiss him. She started pumping faster, him feeling his cock slip in and out of her tight wet pussy. With this beauty riding him, he wouldn't last long. He had to take control. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled on top, pinning her beneath him. She rolled her hips underneath him and he had a flashback to the thought he had in the café about her writhing underneath him. He smiled as he thrust into her sharply, making her gasp and clench his arms. He then moved in slow paced movements until he would push quickly into her again. He alternated that for a while, involving more quick thrusts the longer he went. Soon, he was pounding her hard, their bodies slapping one another, her tits bouncing. He watched her face as she rose to climax, her mouth forming an "O" as she hit the last stride and exploded around him. He felt her pussy clench around him and her wetness leak down onto the bed.

He tore his cock out of her and replaced it with his mouth, greedily sucking up her juices. He pushed her legs up to her chest and kept pleasuring her, letting his tongue slip down to her sensitive asshole a few times. She was still gasping from her orgasm, hadn't even come down from it yet when he placed his thumb at her ass and started massaging in slow tight circles. Every now and then he would let his tongue stray down to it, getting it wet and moist. He watched her face from his position. She could feel him massaging it and she wasn't making him stop. He raised one eyebrow, as if to question her, and she, reading his mind, nodded. He licked her ass one more time and slowly started to insert his thumb.

"Relax," he breathed, as he stilled his motions and sucked on her clit, giving her something else to think about. He pushed his thumb further in as he licked her sensitive bud. Her pussy was so wet, it dripped down to her ass and made it easier to slide his thumb in and out. He was still moving slow and sucking her clit. She was moaning again, her knees still pressed to her chest. He licked her ass one more time and moved up, sandwiching her legs between them.

"Ill go slow, just talk to me, okay?"

She nodded her head, trusting him more than she should, with him being pretty much a total stranger.

He pressed his huge cock to her ass, pressing in slowly. He pushed, inch by inch into her tight hole, reveling in the tightness of it. She had her eyes squeezed together tightly but started to relax. He started to pull out and thrust back in, pulling back to watch himself enter and leave her. She was wriggling now, her ecstasy building. His balls were tight, ready to spew at any moment. He brought her legs down and her hand moved to her pussy and began rubbing her clit while he thrusted into her. She was kneading her breast with one hand and pleasuring herself with the other, and he watched in awe as she took him in her ass so effortlessly. She was the sexiest woman he had ever seen, and he was inside her. That thought made him pick up his pace and groan, almost to the edge. She massaged her clit vigorously, moaning loud and calling his name.

"Don't stop, Chris, please. Oh God, fuck me in the ass!"

That was all it took. He shattered inside of her, his hot cum drenching her insides. She screamed out at the feeling, as it brought her orgasm to peak too. They rode to their peaks together and Chris crashed down onto her, lifeless.

After a few minutes, he slipped out of her slowly, careful to be gentle. He knew she would be sore tomorrow.

That made him smile against her hair. No matter what happened, if she decided that she had had her fill and left, she would still feel him tomorrow.

Her breathing quieted along with his as they lay there, hot and sticky.

"Damn," she said, turning her head towards him and smiling.

"Yeah, damn." He smiled back, but neither moved.

Both of them slipped off to sleep, resting more than either had in the past few months.