Getting It

Story Info
Romantic encounter.
8.4k words
4.2
15.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eals
eals
2 Followers

Chapter 1. Getting the News

Clarisse had just pulled down her panties, lowered herself on to the toilet seat and was preparing to have a long overdue pee, when she heard the door open to the washroom. Two obliviously drunk women came into the washroom. From the sound of the voices, she thought it was Sandra and Marge who had come in. they were talking loudly and so it was not difficult to hear what they were talking about.

"Well! Did you." Said the first voice.

"Of course, I did." Said the second. "You told me he was a great fuck and I always like my hole well filled."

"I am sure that he has fucked everyone of us by now." Said Sandra.

Although Clarisse was not really sure it was she.

"He is not a bad boss, but he is one great cocksman." Said, what sounded like Marge?

The words struck Clarisse like a thunderclap. The only boss in this office was her husband, George. She thought to herself.

"Well that explains why I am not getting any. The bastard is fucking the whole office. She also knew that he was probably fucking every other woman that he encountered. The girls, she knew, were right. George was one great fuck. He really knew how to turn a woman on. He would take the time to bring you to orgasm and he would hold himself off until he could come with you. The orgasms you had with George were monumental. You would be worn out after he got finished with you. You could only wonder were he got the energy to do the things he done for the amount of time he took. He would use your whole body like a playground; his playground and he would play you like a master. She used to have that, but in the last 10 months she knew that he had shifted playgrounds, and she was not his favorite anymore, no, not at all.

"Damn him, damn him, damn him." She thought to herself.

She knew from the time she dated him that his sexually prowess was incredible, but she thought she could confine it to herself. She had been available any time, anywhere, any place he wanted her. The any place was something else again. They fucked under the bleachers while a ball game was on. They had a quickie in the elevators, and in a darkened subway as they came home late. They fucked in the city parks, in the alleys, even on the beach (which is not recommended even at the best of times, the sand is a bastard on the genitals. Clarisse was sore for a week afterwards). She didn't really like being an exhibitionist, but she had to admit, they were some of the best fucks she had ever had. The excitement and thrill of being caught really turned her number one sex organ, her brain on. She was so wet that she dripped and her panties were discarded for the rest of the night. They were so wet as to be useless. She heard pee flowing in the other cubicles, flushes, and talk at the sink and mirrors. She waited until the door closed again. She wiped her pussy clean of the pee, pulled up her panties, straightened her dress and left the cubicle. She took her time combing her hair and fixing her makeup before she left the toilet. She didn't want to bump into the girls who had been talking of her husband.

Outside the door she met George.

"I have been looking for you, Clarisse. You certainly took your time in there." Said George

"Yes! She said. "I decided to have some private time with myself. I had to get myself off as I am not getting any at home. A girl needs to be satisfied, you know, or, perhaps you don't anymore. So what have you been looking for me for? She asked.

"I have had some sudden business come up that I have to attend tonight. I have just had a cell phone call from New York and they have some questions that need to be answered before the morning. I will be home later, O.K.? Said George.

"Just as soon as you get the bimbo of the end of your prick, I'll bet." Retorted Clarisse

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Asked George "Who pissed in your porridge?"

"Come on George, don't give me the innocent act. I know that your prick has been working non-stop over all the time you learned what it is for. You haven't fucked me in months, and I know that you cannot go without a day or less without dipping your wick. Furthermore, a couple of voices in the toilet just informed me that you have fucked every woman in this office. It won't work George. You can tell me that you have to work late, but I know that the only work you are likely to be doing is the work that it takes to bring down the panties on your next conquest."

"Clarisse! Stop it. You don't know what you are talking about and you certainly can't prove anything you say. So give it up and settle down. I will be home late. Let's just leave it at that." Said George.

"OK. George, but I want you to remember that if you are not in by six in the morning, you will likely miss me. I have a flight to catch for Washington in the morning. I have to be up early. I came to this party under protest, and now I wish that I had never come. Damn! You piss me off sometimes." Said Clarisse.

With that she went to get her coat, and hailed a cab for home. Her ride was preoccupied.

Next morning, George was not around. She got herself a cab and left for the airport. She was still pissed off. She knew that she must do something about her marriage, but she sincerely doubted that George would want to do anything about it. She had made him sign a pre-nuptial that would make her very wealthy, because George, in spite of his fucking expertise, was also an expert in insurance sales and he made tons of money. That is why he had so many girls to choose from and the office was so big. He had made it grow by leaps and bounds. He had accumulated an enormous amount of cash to himself and so, Clarisse. They had built a great house. They had vast investments. They went to their winter home in Florida, which was worth as much if not more than their own home. The pre-nuptial would see that she got her half of everything, and, Clarisse, apart from being a lonely wife, was also the financial wizard of the family. There were no hidden assets. She knew were it all was and how much it was worth. She would not have to share with the kids for there were none. George would not want to part with any of it. She was going to be in the marriage along time if he had anything to do about it.

Chapter 2: Washington

All of this, Clarisse milled over as she awaited her flight. Suddenly, the ancient loudspeaker blared out.

"Flight 546 to Washington has been delayed. We have encountered mechanical problems and we are not sure how long it will take to fix them. The flight has been delayed indefinitely, but we are working on the problem." The squeaky speaker said.

"Well! That certainly screws up my day." She said aloud to herself.

"Mine too." Said a male voice beside her.

"I had to register for our annual conference by nine. Now I don't know what I will do." Said Clarisse.

"Me too." Said the voice again.

She turned and looked at the source of the voice, and was pleasantly surprised. It was a handsome man, about her age. He looked very professional. He was taller by a head over her. He looked like a quarterback from one of those college teams. Handsome and determined.

"Damn! That man's got it." Thought Clarisse. Then she asked, "What conference were you going to?"

"I am going to the American Accounting Association Conference." he said. "It is being held at the Gaylord in National Harbor this year."

"So am I." said Clarisse.

"That's good. I will have beautiful company for the wait." Said the stranger.

"Well! If we are going the same place, I think we should know our names, so that we don't have to talk to a stranger, and you know what your mother said about that. My name is Clarisse, yours?

"Colin, Colin Clarke. I think my mother and dad were into alliteration." Replied Colin

"Clarisse Makin is my name. Where are you from? I can't say that I have ever heard your name around here because I know most accountants in the district." Said Clarisse

"You wouldn't because I am not from here. This is my junction point for my flight to Washington. I live in Missouri. I left my booking late and the only flight I could get to Washington, had to make a connection stop in Harrisburg." Explained Colin.

"Lucky you! You are stuck with me in Harrisburg." Laughed Clarisse

"You are right. I would call that luck indeed. I think my flight arrangements just took on a decidedly brighter look." Said Colin

"You make me blush. Now to the conference and registration. Do you know if there is a number so that we can call to tell them we are delayed. There is not much play from the time we get into Regan and the time it takes to get to National Harbor. I think we are going to be late. It might help if we let them know." Said Clarisse

"We can call the hotel. They can give the registration desk the news about us." Said Colin

"Good plan. Your Blackberry or mine? Said Clarisse. "Never mind, mine will do. Do you happen to have the number?"

"Its in my Blackberry. I thought something like this might happen so I put the Gaylord's number in the memory. Why don't I just call? It saves time, and passing numbers back and forth, besides, it's a tax write off as you well know." Said Colin.

Fortunately, the woman on the speaker began again and outlined the length of their delay. She told them that the aircraft has had to be put out of service. A new aircraft was being flown in from Buffalo and the flight would be delayed for about 21/2 hours.

Colin was able to contact the hotel and they assured him that they would be happy to pass the message on to those folk who were taking and checking the registrations.

"Well! Clarisse, I guess that gives us two choices. You can go your way and do your emails and I do mine, or we could get together and talk about anything we would like to talk about. For my part, I prefer the second option but I don't want to thrust my unwanted attentions upon you if you chose the former." said Colin, gallantly.

"Well good sir, there are, of course, other options." Replied Clarisse.

"And just what might they be?" asked Colin

"I could read an interesting book. I could get a coffee and listen to my iPod; I could browse the gift shop. Any thing like that." Said Clarisse with a chuckle.

"Any thing but my attention. I see." Replied Colin. "A fellow must know when he is getting the brush off. Thank you then, I will find my way. I know when I am not wanted." He said with an artificial pout.

"Well! If I am going to give you such pain and damage your ego to such an extent, I feel that mercy commends me to be charitable. I will compromise. Conversation over a coffee, if you please. I need to have my morning pick up." Said Clarisse

The two of them set out for the coffee shop and began a conversation that would fill the space of time they had to wait and bring them a great deal of joyful interchange in the interim. They talked about work first. They talked about the upcoming conference and their particular interest in being there. They then ventured on to more personal subjects like home, schooling, university, interests, their particular accounting specialty, and ultimately, for some unknown reason they began to talk about the current state of their personal life. When Colin ventured into that area with Clarisse he immediately recognized the red flag that shot up just as soon as Clarisse was asked about her marital life. He wisely and quickly let it slide and changed the subject and Clarisse heaved a sigh of relief when he did. Colin, however, spoke with candor about his current situation, which was not unlike Clarisse's miserable dilemma, which surrounded George's infidelity and lack of interest. His wife had tired of their life together or, he added, their life apart. Colin was brutally honest about his role in the estrangement. He mentioned how he had had a very difficult time getting his accounting business off the ground. Clients had not been easy to attract when he first began. He had to do most of the work, that he now assigned to clerks, himself. It meant late nights and little time for his wife. She naturally found other interests to fill her time and, subsequently, to satisfy her sexual needs. The marriage was definitely on the rocks, but neither of them had had the gumption to pull the plug. It would have to be done sooner or later, but at the present time, they slept in separate beds and were very civil and caring of each other. It was a truce, but not really the solution to either of them and their future life.

When they reached this point, the speaker lady intervened with the announcement that the aircraft was boarding and would the business class passengers please come to the desk for identity check and boarding. They picked up their carry on luggage and head together, unspeaking to the desk. On the aircraft, Colin sat in the rear of the business section and Clarisse in the front. Further conversation was not really possible. It would have to wait until they landed.

At Regan, in Washington, they rejoined to collect their luggage and then they shared the cab that would take them to National Harbor and the Gaylord. At the Gaylord, they check in and found that their registration materials had been left at the desk for them. They exchanged Room numbers and took the elevator to their rooms. As fate would have it they were on the same floor and, as fate would have it again, they were within four doors of each other. Colin was at 1210 and Clarisse was at 1218. They both had lovely rooms that overlooked over the P. They agreed to drop off their luggage and meet because they had both signed up for the same session and with the delay, they would only just make it.

The session was out at 2:45 pm and they both had different sessions that they had booked. They neglected to make any arrangements for future times together, so, if you have ever been to the Gaylord, you will know that trying to find a person in that monster is neigh on impossible. Being what kind of person that both of them are, they found themselves quickly involved with the sessions and with other delegates with whom they shared like interests. As a result, they drifted off in different directions. They were not to find each other until mid Thursday morning, and then only by accident. They were rushing between sessions and both wanted to take a quick comfort break in their rooms. They both did what was necessary and were on the way to the elevator when they bumped into each other in the hall.

"Well, well, well, look who is here. Are you staying in this hotel too? Colin said jokingly to Clarisse.

"Yes I am." Replied Clarisse. "I came here from Harrisburg with this fine gentleman I met in the airport there, but he seems to have disappeared. You know, you look very much like him. You wouldn't be Colin Clark by any chance, would you?"

Colin laughed and assured her that he was one and the same, Colin Clark. He asked her what she had been doing.

"I have been going to the personal tax sessions, and I suppose you have been at sessions that relate to your corporate accounting interests? Asked Clarisse.

"Yes, I have. They have been most helpful for me. I am glad that I came, even though it was a last minute thing. What about you? Have you found what you were looking for?

"Oh yes! It has been really worth the price and the effort it took to get here. Some of the sessions have been taped and I intend to purchase the tapes. I know there was much I missed in them and I want to review later. I am glad I came. I am sure that this will be a yearly thing from now on.

"Me too." Said Colin. "I hate to admit it, but I now know just how much I do not know about my field. It is tough to admit that you didn't quite learn it all at University."

"So what have you being doing with your evenings?" asked Clarisse.

"I have been with some of the people who have been at the same sessions as myself. We take the time together to discuss what we have heard. It is not what I would call exciting, but it has been interesting. We are thinking about doing the same tonight at fish place down on the wharf. Speaking of that, what are you doing tonight? "Would you like to come with us? Asked Colin.

"No thank you! If you are going to discuss corporate accounting then count me out. I want to have some fun tonight." Said Clarisse.

"OK! I understand. Let me rephrase the question. Is there any room in your schedule for supper with me only? We could take in the fine fish restaurant down by the water without the others. Is that better?" Said Colin.

"I went there last night, thank you." Said Clarisse

"OK! Let me rephrase again. Would you like to do supper with me if we went to somewhere else." Proposed Colin eagerly. His eagerness was all too apparent and Clarisse picked it up immediately.

"Careful now, I am not sure whether you are asking me to supper or trying to proposition me? If it is the former, I would be delighted to come, and if it were the latter . . . . Well. Clarisse didn't finish the sentence, which gave Colin a little hope for a brighter future.

Clarisse continued. "The time would have to be a little later in the evening. My last session, I figure, will run late. The speaker is very interesting and the program states that at least a half to three quarters of an hour will be allowed for questions after the presentation concludes at five. I think that it will run the full three quarters of an hour. I wouldn't want to miss it because I know the speaker and he I very interesting and learned. If that is the case, I won't be able to clean up and be decent before 7 and better 7:30 pm. If you can hold off that long, I will be glad to join you." Explained Clarisse.

"For you lady, anything you wish." I will talk to the concierge and see if he can make reservations for us somewhere. I have a feeling that he will have more pull with the restaurants in the area than I do.

They went their separate directions after Colin had told Clarisse that he would text message her with the plans for supper.

His conversation with the concierge was most interesting.

"With whom are you dining?" asked the man. "It is a group or is it with just another person, a woman perhaps?"

"It is with a woman." Replied Colin

"An interesting woman, or a woman of interest? Continued the Concierge

"Mmmmm, I wasn't prepared for that question. What an interesting question." Said Colin to the man. "If I were to speak honestly, I would have to say both."

"The emphasis being on the former or the latter? Asked the man insistently.

Colin again paused at that question and asked himself. "What is your interest in Clarisse? Was she just a person he had met in the airport and had pleasant conversation with or did she really 'interest' him. She was certainly a beautiful woman. She was interesting to talk to. She was oppionated and able to express and explain herself well. She was both interesting and of interest alright, 'but', and it was a very big 'but', he had to admit she was a 'person of interest.'

"The latter." Said Colin firmly

"In that case anything in the immediate area is out. Not intimate enough. What is your price range? Asked the concierge.

"There is no worry." Said Colin

"Then in that case, I suggest that you take her to Georgetown and to Michel Richard Citronelle. It has a great reputation. You will have excellent food. It will cost you, but you but will also impress her. It is intimate enough that you can have a conversation without being disturbed and, if your are good enough, worth having. A taxi can take you there for about $35 dollars. I will arrange it. The reservation will be for eight. It will give you time to make yourself, and your lady friend presentable and get to the restaurant in one piece and relaxed. Second thought, I will make the reservation for 8:30 pm. You can tell your lady friend to have a snack to tide her over. It will be busy, but the restaurant and I have an understanding and he keeps a couple of tables reserved for me until 5 p.m. He knows that I will fill them and I do every day. One of them will be for you." Explained the concierge.

eals
eals
2 Followers