Getting It On . . . Organically

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached behind her, unclasped her bra, let it fall to the floor. She was fully naked now, save for the bracelets and earrings and necklace (and nose rings, for that matter). Her D-cup tits looked natural to his eye, yet she was still young enough that there was no sag to them. He wanted them. He wanted her.

"You mean Mrs. Simms? Nah. She trusts me." She giggled. "Maybe not such a good idea, huh? But I mean, I close up for her three nights a week. So no problems there. We got this place to ourselves. And . . ." She looked over at the bin of organic carrots. "Hey. You have any more money on you, Chuck?"

"Well, yes, but you know, I'm not wearing any pockets at the moment . . ."

She smacked his thigh playfully. "Fuck you," she said, laughing. He hoped so! Hopefully she would be fucking him in just a few seconds! "No, asshole. I mean, you up for some kinky shit? I gotta be honest, I am a fucking freak. So if you're a vanilla man, I'm probably not the girl for you."

God, he liked the sound of that. He told her he was up for anything.

"You know, you keep this up, and maybe we can get together again," she said with a smile. "Do you like carrots?"

"Carrots?"

"What do you like better? Carrots or celery?"

"Carrots, I guess, but . ."

She hopped to her feet, and padded to the carrot bin. She took one, then squatted down beside him again, her breasts hanging down above his chest. He couldn't resist. He reached up and cupped her right tit, squeezing the soft, supple flesh. Even better, she didn't tell him to stop, didn't brush his hand away. If anything, she leaned in even closer, making it easier for him.

"You have the best tits I ever saw, or felt," he said. "You are breathtaking, Bethany."

"And you, Chuck, are a flatterer." She leaned in to kiss him. It was quick, no tongue, but hopefully a prelude of what was to come. "Hmm, you're a good kisser," she said. "I guess it's true what they say, huh? Old guys know what they're doing. They got that fuckin' experience."

He smiled at her joke, continued to massage her breasts. Some of her long, freed hair fell over her face, and she tossed her head back to get it out of the way.

"'K," she said. "When we're through, make sure you remind me to tell you to pay for this carrot. 'Cause it sure as hell won't be fit for resale."

With that, she inserted the tip of the carrot into her vagina. "Oooh, it's fuckin' cold," she squealed. But undeterred, she stuck it in further, further. Moments later, she was stuffed to the hilt, the carrot having disappeared as if by some horny magician's trick.

Then she pulled it out, thrust it in front of his lips. "Suck, Chuck."

He did as told, tasting her juices on the carrot, which, he noted, wasn't so cold anymore. Her inner heat had warmed it up.

He sucked it like a newborn suckling a mother's nipple. He sucked and sucked until he didn't taste her juices on the carrot anymore.

"Mmmm, that was a fuckin' turn-on, watchin' you do that," she said, and he reached up and squeezed her tit again. She let his hand linger for a moment, then leaned back, beyond his touch, and sat, cross-legged, on the floor. Sitting that way, her pussy was in full view, totally exposed. But she just rested her arms at her side, completely un-self-conscious in her nakedness.

He took a bite out of the carrot, and she smiled, then asked him to give it to her. When he did, she took a bite, too, and handed it back to him, her bracelets jangling. They shared it like that, one bite at a time, until it was gone.

"So . . . you like it rough, or you like it soft?" she said.

"I like whatever you like," he responded, and propped himself up on his elbows. Looking down at his erect cock, he had to admit, he did have a good dick. But it took some getting used to, seeing his hairless crotch and fully shaved chest and stomach. He reached down, rubbed his abdomen, his chest. How different it felt.

"Hey, you still need me, Chuck, or do you plan on getting yourself off?" She eyed his stiff dick as she said this, the horniness still shining in her eyes.

"I definitely need you," he said.

She hopped to her feet. "'K. Well, I like to play kinda rough, Chuck. Like I said, I'm no fuckin' vanilla chick. When you fuck with me, you better be ready for some alternative flavors. You mind if I tie you up, babe?"

"Uhh . . ."

"Hey, it's a fetish, what the fuck, what can I say? I like to tie guys up, and kinda, you know, have my way with them. Or . . . hmmmm . . ." She looked down at him, as though studying a lab specimen. "Wait a sec. I don't gotta tie you, Chuck, but if I don't, can you follow my instructions? Do everything I tell you to?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, his mind anticipating, longing, wanting . . .

"Good. You just do what you're told, and we'll have fun without ropes. But if you fuck up, it's over, 'k? You need to dance my way, or else we don't dance at all."

"Anything you say," he croaked. He could barely speak. The thought of this goddess having her way with him, using him, dominating him, was almost too much. He nearly squirted, just at the thought of it. "But I . . . I don't have any condoms." Shit. In all the excitement, he hadn't thought of that.

"Aw, who gives a flying fuck?" she said. "I'm clean. I just got tested a couple weeks ago. And you . . . something tells me you're not the kind of prick who goes around infecting people. So . . . I'm cool with bareback if you are. Just pull out of me before you cum, 'k?"

He nodded, and she smiled, then ran to some of the produce bins. She returned with a banana, some spinach leaves, and a radish.

"Now, let's have some fun," she said, and without hesitation, she squatted on top of him, setting the produce items aside, but easily within reach. She maneuvered herself just so, but did not slide onto his dick . . . yet.

"Before we start, I gotta lay out the ground rules," she said, tossing her head back, thrusting her tits forward. They were right there, in front of him. He couldn't resist, and he reached for them, but she swatted his hands away. "See? Right there, you fucked up. Now listen, Chuck, and listen good. I'm gonna fuck you, okay? But you can't touch me while I do. Not one fuckin' touch. If I feel your paws on me, just once, I'm getting up, and we're done."

He just looked at her, dumbstruck.

"Aww, don't look at me like that, you'll break my lil' heart," she said. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss. "Okay, before we start, just 'cause I'm nice . . ." And with that, she took hold of his hands and placed them on her breasts. He squeezed, kneaded, massaged her supple flesh, relishing the feel of her full tits in his hands. She had the best tits, by far, of anyone he'd ever been with. He couldn't get enough of them.

But then she slapped his hands away. Damn. He'd just been getting started.

"'K," she said. "Satisfied?" He wasn't, not by a long shot, but he nodded anyway. "'K."

And then she sank down, and he slid into her, and oh it felt good. Her vagina was still slick, still moist. He moaned, the sensation of her sliding in and out of him too heavenly for words. He looked up at her. She was looking straight ahead, not at him, her breasts rising and falling, rising and falling, her beaded necklace swaying. Her hips gyrated, doing a ballet as she moved, slowly, up and down, up and down, on his cock.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "That feels good. 'Specially after the long fuckin' day I had." She continued to go slow, so slow, obviously wanting it to last. He wanted so much to reach up and fondle her tits, but he didn't. She had laid the ground rules. He needed to follow them . . . for now, anyway. Besides, even just the sight of her, riding him, that young, voluptuous body on top of his—even just that was enough to bring him close to release.

She looked at the produce she had gathered beside them, grabbed hold of the banana.

"You like bananas, Chuck?" she asked, as she continued to ride him.

He nodded, relishing the way his dick slid in and out of her moistness.

"'K. Then eat it." She unpeeled it, thrust it in front of his mouth. He opened up, and she pushed the tip in. He chewed it off, swallowed, and she shoved a sizable portion of the remaining chunk of the banana deep into his mouth. It would be a challenge to bite off such a big piece, and chew it, while on his back, without choking. But he managed it, and the next thing he knew, she had stuffed the rest of the banana in his mouth. This was an even bigger chunk, but he took it all in, chewed it well, and swallowed.

"Good boy," she said, and began to ride him faster. "And that'll cost you a buck-ninety, by the way." When his eyes widened, she added, "Don't shoot me. I'm just the messenger. This store's a fuckin' rip-off, you know that. But hey, at least you're getting organic!"

She threw her head back, so much so that her long brown hair brushed against his thighs, tickling, tantalizing. And she upped the tempo even more. For the first time since she hopped on top of him, she began to pant and moan.

Then she sat straight up again, and slowed the pace. "Mmmm, you do have a fuckin' nice cock, Chuck," she said. "You're startin' to get me off."

She reached for the spinach—just a few leaves, a small amount—and stuffed it into her mouth, chewed it a little. Then she retrieved it, held it before him. It looked a little messy, but still looked like spinach, anyway.

"'K," she said. "Eat up, Chuck. I mean, what the fuck? If I'm good enough to fuck, I'm good enough to share food with, right?"

He nodded, even though he never liked to share food with people. Still, the thought of eating this partially masticated spinach didn't bother him. After all, it had come from a beautiful mouth. . . .

She stuffed the half-chewed spinach into his mouth, and he chewed it, swallowed it. It tasted like normal spinach—nothing gross about it, just a little moist was all.

She smiled, juggled her tits in front of him, her necklace swaying hypnotically, and again picked up speed. He was getting close now, and, apparently, so was she.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah, oh fuck, oh yeah," she kept saying, over and over, as she rode him like a prizewinning cowgirl. Her tits were jiggling, up and down, and it took more willpower than he thought he had not to reach out and grab them.

Again, she slowed her pace. "Damn," she said, and blew a few rogue bangs out of her eyes. Then she reached down, took his right nipple between her thumb and forefinger, and squeezed. Hard. He let out a whistling gasp, and she smiled.

"That hurt, Chuck?"

He nodded, said nothing, and she increased the pressure. He moaned, closed his eyes tight. Finally she let go.

"Good boy," she said. "You're playing like a good boy." As if rewarding him for good behavior, she bent down, her tits brushing against his chest, and French-kissed him. It was a long, wet, probing kiss. But as soon as he inserted his tongue into her mouth, she sat up again, shaking her head. "No touching," she said.

"But I . . ."

"Your tongue counts too, naughty boy," she said, and reached for the radish. It was a single radish, connected to its leaves by a light green stem, glistening with moisture—probably from the produce bin's timed sprayer that turned on every few minutes.

Without warning, she struck him in the face with the radish, holding onto it by its stem. She struck him in the cheek, repeatedly, and then the nose, and then the eyes. He closed his eyes to protect them. The radish didn't hurt him, but it stung—surprisingly so.

Meanwhile she picked up the tempo of her fucking, as she began to moan again, but continued to hit him with the radish.

Then, without warning, she hopped up, off of his dick. He threw her an amazed, disappointed look, but she just smiled.

"Oh, we're not through, babe, far from it," she said. "Just switching positions. But first . . ." She inserted the radish into her vagina, rubbed it around a little, then pulled it out, and brought it to his lips. He ate it, tasting her with every bite. "You're sure eating healthy tonight," she said, and then turned around and rode him that way.

This time, she fucked him like a woman possessed. She clearly wanted to cum. Her body pistoned, up and down, as if turbocharged, and in moments she let out a shriek, and screamed, "Fuck, yeah!" But even through her orgasm, she continued to ride him, never letting up. And, remarkably, in a matter of moments, she seemed on the brink of her second orgasm.

He was dangerously close, too, and he almost called out, warning her. But the sight of her sweaty back, her long hair swaying in front of him, her twenty-two-year-old nakedness was just too much for him. He needed to touch her, needed to take her, the way she had taken him.

He reached for her shoulders, pulled her back, into him. She resisted, telling him he couldn't touch her, but he didn't care. She was strong, but he was stronger. He tossed her onto the floor, on her back, and he mounted her.

"Get off of me, you fucker!" she said, as she flailed at him. Some of her blows connected, but he wouldn't be denied. Testosterone was rampaging through him, taking control. He entered her, and, despite her protests, she sighed.

"Mmmmmmm, yes," she purred as he began to fuck her. There was nothing soft, nothing slow in his approach. He wanted to cum, and he wanted to cum fast.

She had stopped hitting him. She now wrapped her arms around him, pulled him in closer, closer. The feel of her breasts mooshed up against him was sheer paradise. But she was pinning him too much, slowing him up.

He broke free from her embrace, arched his back, and rammed into her, letting her have it.

"Ugghhhh, ohhhhhhh, uggghhhhhhhhh, unnnnnnnhhhhhhh," she moaned, as she thrashed her head from side to side.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, her fingers clawing at the floor. "Fuck me, you motherfuckin' asshole! Fuck me!"

With that, she shrieked, cumming again, and his moment had arrived, too.

He pulled out of her, immediately brought his dick to her lips. And when she started to suck his cock-head, he erupted, shooting a good-sized load into her mouth.

When he was done, when his dick began to soften and shrink, he plopped onto the floor, next to her. They were both panting, sweating, sighing.

"That was fucking incredible," she said, and he felt her fingers brush against his dick, wrap themselves around it. "You have balls, Chuck. I like that. Most guys I've fucked never do what you did. I tell them they can't touch me, and they don't. But you . . ." She squeezed his dick. "Damn, babe. I haven't cum like that in a fuckin' long time."

"Me, neither," he said. "You're amazing, Bethany."

"You're not so fuckin' bad yourself, old man." She giggled, sat up, finally taking her hand away from his dick. She leaned in and kissed him. "We must do this again soon. You game?"

Was he game? Did a moose shit in the woods? Would he jack himself off later tonight, replaying in his mind what had just happened? Did four follow three? Of course he was game!

"Good," she said. "But for right now, you owe me, like, five more bucks, Chuck. So, let's go take care of that, 'k?"

They got dressed, went to the register, and he paid her for the radish, the banana, the spinach, and the carrot. It was only after he had got into his car and driven halfway home that he realized . . . he had forgotten to take the bag of groceries he'd purchased earlier.

Oh well. He'd be back. He'd definitely be back.

A smile spread across his face. He'd just have to pick them up the next time. . . .

12