Getting Jack Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By contrast, the sounds that came out of me were much louder and of a higher pitch, accompanied by words of the English language, although no more coherent than theirs.

Something along the lines of, "Oh oh, oh, Ohhhhhhh, ahhhhhh, my, ah oh fuck, ohhh oh don't, don't, oh yes, ahhhhhh!"

They weregreat orgasms, three of them over the course of the afternoon. Far, far better than anything I'd ever been able to achieve by my own hand. They were more exquisite, much deeper, and more wonderful than anything I'd even imagined. The irony was not lost on me that my first...communal...orgasms should be with women and not with my much sought after Jack. Now I had to wonder ifhe could live up to the high standard of his sort of stepdaughters.

Was I still a virgin? Was I a lesbian?

These were only slightly unsettling questions in the general languor that enveloped me afterwards. I was reassured that during our love making I often felt likesomething important was missing. Their caresses were light and expert, but I longed for something firmer. They pleasured me, but I wanted to bepossessed. Their fingers and tongues gave me great orgasms, but I still had a very deep itch that needed scratching.

I should add here that, at no time was I actually thinking of Jack. All tangled up with the twins, I never even wondered where he was, and it never occurred to me that he might walk in at any minute, and find me taking considerable liberties for a first time house guest.

As a novice I eagerly followed the clues given by their quiet sighs and gentle nudges as I sought to satisfy my lustful curiosity. I explored both of their bodies front and back with fingers, lips and tongue.

With their eager assistance I tried my hand, or more accurately my face, at cunilingus. This presented an immediate quandary, which one to go down on first? No matter, once my intentions became clear to them they chose for me.

I believe it was Lucy who drew me down to her sister's pussy and proceeded to give me a patient and thorough lesson in the female oral arts. She showed me how to bestow kisses on her sister's inner thighs, around the edges of her sweet mound, to split her peach with my tongue, and to lick. I found her clit all on my own and was amazed at how natural it was to lick and suck and strum at it with my tongue.

When they traded places I got Lucy off almost entirely by myself since Lorelai very quickly went down and spent the time kissing my bum until I opened my thighs to her tongue and industrious fingers. This was their first orgasm as I remember. Of the other two, one came while I was sitting half propped up at the end of the bed watching with bemused adoration as they rode my thigh.

Lucy was up almost at my crotch so that her sharp little knee worked back and forth against my clit. Lorelai rode behind her, snuggled tightly up against her bum, hands stroking her breasts and belly while riding in rhythm with her sister. Their wet pussy's sliding back and forth on my thigh in unison, they smiled at me until their tempo reached a point where they were goading each other on, eyes closed, through the first of their sighing, serial raptures.

The last time, I experienced what has to be one of the rarest things in human experience, a simultaneous three way orgasm. They arranged us so that I was lying on my back and they knelt one on either side of me at about boob level and settled down on three up thrust fingers of my hand. Then they started riding them.

I was simultaneously assaulted by a flurry of deft hands, one on each boob pinching mercilessly at the nipple, one playing with my clit, and another ratherinsistently inserting itself in and out of my mouth. It was physically as well as visually stunning, and as we worked ourselves into the final sweating, humping, pinching, growling, and screaming frenzy, for a moment I believe I learned to speak their language.

After that we all curled up like a basket of puppies and fell asleep.

12