Getting Jessica Ch. 01

Story Info
Fucking another man's wife.
953 words
3.76
139.1k
19
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jskickbox
jskickbox
17 Followers

Jessica and I had been flirting for months, and it had led up to this. I knew early on that she wanted me as much as I did her, but it was clear she needed a bit more time for any hesitance to evaporate. The problem - if you can call it that - was her husband. She obviously wasn't ready to cheat on him right away, but I could see where her reluctance was coming from because they had a kid together.

I, on the other hand, didn't care. I'd spent a lot of energy trying to figure out how a gorgeous woman like Jessica was married to a short, fat, meek loser, but I eventually realized that it was likely part of the reason she wanted me. At 28 I was five years younger than Jessica, confident and successful with a six-foot-four lean, athletic frame. Seeing a statuesque blonde with a dynamite body like hers was such a waste with a potted plant like him.

As our flirting intensified over the course of the summer, she came to recognize that too.

It was a Sunday afternoon, and I was heading out to play soccer with my rec league team. Jessica sent me a text message, asking what I was doing. I told her where I was going, and while it looked promising that she contacted me, I didn't expect her to show up.

Yet after an hour of playing soccer, I noticed Jessica's SUV parked by the field. Upon closer inspection, she was sitting in it watching us. After our game wrapped up not long afterwards, I went over and talked to her. She looked as hot as ever in shorts and tight red polo shirt. I mentioned that I was surprised to see her there, and she said she wanted to see me "in action."

"You scored two goals," she said. "You're a good scorer."

I knew then it was on. I suggested we go out for a drink, but told her I needed to go home first and change. "Cool," she said. "I can see your place." That was all I needed to hear. I hopped in my Jeep and she followed me back to my condo.

When we got there, Jessica looked around a bit and complimented me on my house. I was still wearing my soccer gear. Before I had a chance to do anything, she also told me how hot I looked playing. Then she said "Are you as good a lover as you are an athlete?"

We started kissing immediately, and before I knew it she was on her knees pulling down my shorts. She gasped "I knew you'd be huge" before taking my rapidly swollen manhood into her mouth. She sucked my cock like an expert for several minutes, but all I could think about was fucking her. As she worked my shaft I started telling her how I was going to satisfy her and how she deserved a real man to do it. Jessica seemed to almost hyperventilate, and then begged me to do it.

"Fuck me Julian. Fuck me now you tall hot stud!" she commanded.

We tore off the rest of our clothes and I leaned her up on the counter. She squealed with delight as I slid my rock-hard cock into her tight, wet snatch. I began fucking her with slow, languid strokes, allowing her to get used to my thick, nine-inch manhood. As I quickened my pace the volume of her moaning increased, and soon I realized she was the loudest lay I'd ever had.

"You're so fucking hot," she screamed as I thrusted in and out, trying to contain my own groans of pleasure. Suddenly she pushed me backwards onto the sofa and straddled me. She gasped and moaned as she slowly impaled herself on my column, then rode me as her perky tits and blonde hair bounced out of control. "Oh God, your cock is completely filling me," she gasped. I could feel her juices squirt out of her onto my legs, and it was clear she hadn't been fucked like this in a long time.

It was already one of the most intense encounters of my life, and I decided to give her a finish to remember. Lifting her up, I flipped us both onto the floor. With her smooth legs wrapped around my back, I lifted myself onto my hands and toes and proceeded to pound her into ecstasy. She began screaming my name and her noise reached such ear-piercing levels that I briefly locked her in a kiss in a futile attempt to keep my neighbors from hearing us.

I felt her pussy violently contract around my shaft, and as her moans reached a crescendo I knew she was coming hard. Jessica began bucking up hard into me, taking every inch of my cock. I couldn't hold it any longer and pulled out, letting out a huge groan of my own as I ejaculated all over her tits and stomach. Her skin suddenly turned a bright hue of pink, and she purred as she rubbed my essence all over her body.

It had been an incredible fuck, and we laid on the floor almost awkwardly for a few minutes. Jessica told me she wanted to take a quick shower, but before I knew it we were going at it again in the shower and on the bathroom floor.

In total, we fucked five times that afternoon before she left. She told me she wished we had done it sooner, and we'd have to do it again. That was in July, and we're still doing it. By all accounts her husband doesn't know a thing.

jskickbox
jskickbox
17 Followers