Getting Kinky with Daddy

Story Info
Experiences with an older man.
1.5k words
4.12
169k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door of the man I had been seeing recently who is 12 years older than me. He invited me in and as always there were candles burning all over the house. “Oh, how I’ve missed you baby,” he said as he cupped my face in his hands and pulled my lips up to his kissing me passionately. He is such a good kisser. I would be happy if that’s all the night had in store for me. I knew there was more though. Our lips parted and he took a couple steps back and looked me up and down. “Damn you look good enough to eat,” he said with a smile. I giggled.

“I brought my toys with me, daddy,” I said as I guided the way to the bedroom. We both laid on our sides propped up on our elbows looking at the ‘toy box’ on the middle of the bed where I had set it down.

“Show me what you brought, baby,” he encouraged. I got embarrassed as I removed the lid from the box. He looked in the box at the array of sex toys with anticipation. I picked each one up and explained its functions. Turning on the ones with batteries and showing him how they vibrate. Then at last I picked up my new favorite toy, a paddle. “Have you used this before, baby?” he asked.

“Yes, I was spanked yesterday,” I told him, “and I think a bruise was left on my ass.”

He rolled me over on my tummy and pulled my skirt up over my hips. Pushing the lacy material of my panties to the side he gently ran his fingers over my ass looking for the bruise. “Oh, yes there is a nice round bruise here baby,” he said as he caressed it. He squeezed my ass a little and kissed the bruise saying, “Some other guy is having all my fun, baby.” Then I felt the paddle come down on my ass with a smack. He was arousing me like never before, making me very wet in my panties. He continued to spank me. SMACK! SMACK! I thought I was going to leave a puddle on the bed as I buried my face into the comforter biting my lip as he paddled my ass red. The toy box ended up on the floor. When he was done, he again nuzzled his face into my ass cheeks kissing my ass “all better.”

He stood me up and brought his fingers down to the front of my panties. I knew the wetness was seeping through the material by now. “I see baby liked that,” he said as he rubbed my swollen clit through the lace. “Daddy wants to taste his baby girl.” He laid me on the bed and slid my panties off. My soft, shaven, wet pussy was exposed. I felt helplessly horny and aching for him to lick me. I knew I would cum so fast once he started to eat me. Not only is he very good at it, he had me almost to climax just spanking me. He started his magic with his tongue and fingers on my pussy. Making me cum hard in his mouth. Daddy takes such good care of me.

After I came three times on his tongue, he crawled up to kiss me. I could taste myself on his mouth as I felt his hardness through his pants. He quickly stripped and slid into my wet hole. “Ohhh, YESSS DADDY!” I screamed, “Your cock feels so good!” That made him fuck me even harder, making me cum again.

“Want to ride on top of Daddy, baby?” he asked. Oh, he didn’t have to ask. I love that position. He lied on his back with his cock erect and ready for me. I slowly lowered my hot pussy onto it. It felt so deep. I knew it wouldn’t take long for me to explode this way, so I went slowly at first. He played with my nipples and told me how beautiful I looked riding him. I was grinding into him, leaning forward, hands on the wall above his head, just loving every second. I could feel my orgasm growing as he came in me and pushed me over the edge. I am sure the neighbors heard me moaning and screaming. And I still wanted oh so much more.

I lied next to him as we came down from our amazing orgasms. Cuddling and giggling at how much fun we have together. Once we caught our breath and were completely relaxed, I leaned down to get one of the toys from my toy box. I began by just slowly and gently sliding it up and down my slit from my opening to my clit while it vibrated. He propped himself up on his side to get a better view. “Fuck that pussy, baby,” he instructed. I always do as I’m told, and this was no different, as I slid the vibrating dildo into my wet pussy. He watched as it disappeared inch by inch. It was my intent to make him very horny watching me so he would want to get involved.

“I want your fingers, daddy,” I said sweetly. He took the vibrator from my hand and turned it off, putting it on the nightstand beside him. He got nice and close next to me on the bed and started kissing my lips. I was on my back and he was on his side with his body pressed right up against me. His fingers found their way to the heat between my legs. I spread them open wide so he could have access to my pussy. He rubbed my clit with his finger slowly and then slid his finger down my slit and slowly into my opening. He knew exactly where my g-spot was and started going to town on it, rubbing and finger fucking me. I loved how he knew his way around my pussy so well and could make me cum so fast. I arched my back and moaned like crazy as his finger was rubbing my g-spot faster and faster. I came hard on his finger.

“Did you like that, baby?” he asked.

“Oh yes, daddy, can I have another finger?” I asked.

“Oh, baby wants two fingers?” he taunted me.

“Yes, please daddy!” I pleaded.

As his first two fingers slid into me deeply and found my g-spot again, I had an evil idea. I looked into his eyes and said, “Will you fist me, daddy?” He got very excited.

“I have wanted to for a long time, baby,” he said. I wanted to see how much of his hand he could get in my pussy. I wanted to cum all over his fingers. He slid in a third finger. I was cumming so hard. He took his time and just used three fingers for a while. “Baby, you’re getting my hand all wet,” he teased. When he forced his fourth finger in a bit, it started to hurt.

“Don’t stop, daddy,” I told him, even though he was hesitant. He grabbed his bottle of lube and added some to my already dripping wet pussy to assist in his attempts to fist me.

“Daddy is going to put in his thumb now, okay baby?” he asked.

“Yes Daddy, I want it.” I was so hot for this even though it was beginning to feel uncomfortable. When his thumb went in halfway, it was very painful. He kept trying to push it in deeper, but I wasn’t open enough. After only about 30 seconds I said, “I can’t take it anymore, daddy.”

He slowly slid his fingers back out of my pussy and said, “It’s okay baby; that was very sexy.”

“I want to try again another time, daddy,” I told him as I curled up next to him on the bed.

“Anything you want to try baby, you know you don’t have to be timid with me,” he said.

He laid back and I saw he had a raging hard-on. “Is that for me, daddy?” I asked as I positioned myself closer to his cock.

“Suck it for daddy,” he requested. I touched it lightly with my fingers, tracing the outline of his big dick. I like to play with cocks. I wrapped my hand around the shaft firmly and stroked it up and down a little. I gave the head of it a little kiss. I kept my face nice and close so I could watch the way I was touching him. Then I licked the entire shaft from the base up to the head and swirled my tongue around the head. Stroking the shaft some more with my hands, I sucked the head into my mouth and flicked my tongue under the head. I could tell he loved it. I made it last by stopping before letting him cum and just tracing his cock with my fingertips some more. But I wanted to taste his cum. When he was getting close again he told me, “don’t stop, baby.” I slid my mouth up and down on his cock and stroked the rest of his shaft faster and harder. He exploded into my mouth. I swallowed his hot cum and looked up at him and smiled.

As we were going to sleep, he told me, “In the morning, daddy will fuck that tight ass of yours, baby.” I couldn’t sleep because of the anticipation. He is the best sex I have ever had.