Getting Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Eva wanted to take part in the action. She started to fondle my balls that dangled just above her face. I fondled her breasts and caressed Bodil's ass behind me. We all had a good time.

Suddenly it was time. The girls' combined efforts were very effective and I felt the tingling. At the same time Eva felt my balls contract and shouted a warning. I straightened up and grunted. Bodil took aim and jacked carefully the last strokes needed before I fired.

Bodil cried out of delight when the result of the first shot showed. It landed from the belly button down over Eva's pubic hair trickling down her valley. The second shot was shorter and landed from the belly button up to the breasts. The third shot Bodil carefully placed between the boobs and up. She milked the last drops out into Eva's open mouth and she helped to drain me by squeezing my balls.

Bodil laughed out loud and happily and Eva soon joined her.

"Look, what a lovely trail I made. All the way from your pussy to your face. Eric, you were magnificent. I never thought that you could shoot that far. Oh Eva, you have to be careful with the spunk down there. We don't want it to get inside, do we?" She giggled heavily

Eva looked down her body. A big smile spread on her face when she saw my come all the way down. She put two fingers down her valley and carefully scooped up the come that trickled down. She rubbed it into her bush and the rest of the come she rubbed into the skin where it had landed making sure that her breasts and nipples got a good part of it.

She laughed happily and looked at Bodil and me who still were kneeling behind her head. I cupped her soft breast and leaned down and kissed them sucking on each nipple which hardened. They were a little salty and smelled of almond.

"Collection your prize, aren't you? Well, it was good shooting I must say. But I think it's me who should deliver the prize." Bodil wanted her breasts fondled as well. None of the girls wanted to be left out. She moved around to stand on her knees beside me.

I left Eva's breasts and kissed her mouth for thanks and turned to Bodil who offered me her big pair by cupping and holding them forward. I kissed and sucked them as well and finished kissing her mouth.

We went into the water to swim and play and were very relaxed about each other. The girls didn't mind being touched all over their bodies but stiffened when I slipped my hand up their inner thighs. If I got to high up they pinched them together and withdrew.

The girls got more goodies out from their baskets. It seemed like they had brought an endless supply. They took turns feeding me and liked when I ate a lot praising it all. Afterwards we again lay lazily sunbathing. It was still plenty of time before they had to be back. The girls chatted but I didn't listen much.

Bodil sat up and crept over to me. She stood beside me on all fours. Her breasts hang down swaying slightly and looked real nice. I stared at them and wanted to touch.

"Go ahead, help yourself, I want you to," she whispered with smiling eyes. I took one breast in my hand and felt its heaviness. I cupped them both and squeezed. Bodil laughed throatily.

"I . . . we want to ask . . . well, we wonder . . . would you do us again," she said and blushed. "You know, like you did before. It felt so good to come when you caressed us. Please?"

"Uh, well, yes of course. But come? Do girls come? I mean . . . well I don't know what I mean," I said not knowing really what she was referring to. That they had had a good time when I caressed them and when they caressed themselves in bed I had understood, but did they come?

"Oh yes, girls come just like boys although we don't spurt anything. Well, we don't anyway. I have heard that some women do though. But it's so pleasurable to be caressed like you did and we don't need to be penetrated by a cock to come. Just like a man can come from jacking off. So please do us," Bodil said sounding very eager.

I thought about what she just had told me for a second. There was something I hadn't understood but there was more. I still didn't know what girls looked down there although I had felt with my finger.

"Yes, of course, I will do anything for you," I said. "But can I ask you a favor? I don't know how a girl looks down there. Would you show me, please?"

"Pussy. You should call it 'pussy'. That's a nice word, soft and cozy. I always use that when I think about it." Bodil blushed even more when she talked, I guess she wanted time to think it over.

"Hey, what are you two doing?" Eva came over. "Have you asked him?"

"Yes, of course I have and he is willing," Bodil said. "But . . . well, he asks if he can see our pussies. Says he doesn't know what they look like."

"Oh, he does? Rather indecent I would say. But perhaps it could be a nice start up so to speak. Yes I think I like the idea. It's a little daring though but who cares? Let's think about the pleasures that lie ahead and let's get on with it," Eva said like she discussed a trivial matter.

"Well Eric, you can start with my pussy. Will this be a good angle?" She jumped up and straddled my head. I looked up and saw a deep slit going from her bushy mound nearly to her butt hole. There were a lot of folds and wrinkles. I tried to sort it out.

On both sides of the valley were two thick ridges that looked puffy and soft. In the valley were two wrinkled folds, light brown and a little moist. Towards the puckered ass hole there was a tiny opening.

"You may touch it as well," Eva said hoarsely. "But don't shove anything inside, a finger for example. I am a virgin and want it to be that way, for the time being anyway."

I took a hand away from Bodil's breast and trailed a finger along the ridges on both sides of the valley. Up one side and down the other several times. They were puffy and very soft under my finger. Then I put the finger in the valley and trailed up and down several times going a little deeper each time. Eva's knees suddenly buckled when I pressed at the top of the valley.

"Hey there. Want to see mine too. Girls look not all the same you know," Bodil yelled. She straddled my chest facing Eva.

At first the pussies seemed to be alike but when I calmed down and tried to study and compare there were many differences. I can't any longer describe them in detail but the sizes of the folds were different and also the color. Bodil had pink inner folds and her ridges were much puffier. I used my other hand to trail along her ridges and valley. Also her knees buckled when I pressed where the folds met.

I fingered both girls for quite some time and they got moist, very moist. Small drops of liquid showed on the folds and the ridges.

"Enough of that. I want my boobs fondled," Eva said and knelt behind me putting her breasts in my face. I sucked the nipples and kept fingering Bodil. She pressed her pussy against my finger and her knees buckled several times when my finger pressed at a small knob that had appeared in the crossing of the folds. Bodil started to moan and grabbed my hand and pressed it against her pussy moving it in circles. She cried out and closed her thighs around my hand.

Bodil sank down on her knees with a pleased smile on her face.

Eva withdrew her breasts from my mouth and whispered in my ear.

"Do me now. Both breasts and pussy, please."

She lay down on the ground and I sat up and started to fondle her breasts with one hand and caress her pussy with the other. Eva directed me with both her hands. Soon her hips heaved and her ass bounced up and down. She panted hard and moaned. Suddenly her long high pitch cry emerged from her depths and her ass heaved upwards towards my hand.

Both girls relaxed, spread out on the ground on each side of me. Gentle I caressed their breasts and sifted through their pussy bushes. I definitely felt the surge in my loins and my cock stirred.

I went up to pee and when I came back Bodil was gone, also to relieve herself I thought. Eva lay flat out on her stomach legs together. Her taut ass rose like a mound and looked very nice and soft. I knelt beside her and started to fondle her upper thighs and ass cheeks. I started at mid thigh and stroked upwards with my thumb in between her thighs. I squeezed her ass cheeks and then went down the same way. She started to pant heavily and eased her thighs a little apart to let my thumbs go deeper in between her ass crack.

After some time she moaned of pleasure and looked over her shoulder.

"So, you wanna see my pussy from behind as well? Well, you are welcome as long as you don't stop doing me as well as this," Eva said, panting hard.

I kept fondling her cheeks as she pushed her ass up in the air a little at a time until she stood on all fours. Her brown puckered ass hole was in full view. A stroked my thumb over it pressing slightly which startled her and made her shiver.

She eased her knees slightly apart and lowered her head and shoulders pushing her ass further back. Her thighs opened slightly revealing something very nice. It looked like half a peach with a shallow slit right in the middle going all the way from the top to disappear between the thighs at the bottom. It looked fresh as dew, puffy and very soft. I stroked over the peach gently and it was indeed soft but also very springy. Short strays of hair tickled my finger. And it was moist. While I stroked over it the shallow slit spread and opened when Eva moved her knees further apart. My finger got into the slit which was very wet and slippery. The top of my finger slid easily up and down from the ass hole to the bush. Eva moaned every time I touched the knob that had grown fast and became hard. She pushed her ass even more backwards and the slit opened and revealed the light brown folds that I had seen before. Moisture glistened on them and small drops formed on the puffy ridges. I suddenly saw that the slit deepened and the folds gave way when I wriggled my finger along it. It sank in slightly which made Eva to shudder and sway forward. I remembered what she had said. I was not allowed to go deeper in there.

She swayed back and I resumed caressing along her slit and pressing on her knob. I also cupped and squeezed one breast and pinched the nipples. She moaned and wriggled her hips. I put three fingers along her slit in V-shape and pressed harder as I slid up and down fingering her knob carefully at each turn. She shivered again and then her long high pitch cry came and she closed her thighs hard together round my fingers. I massaged her breast as best I could until she calmed down and fell forward. I fondled her ass cheeks a little longer.

"What are you two doing? Can't a girl go and pee in decency without you two getting together? It looked very nice, though. Eric, do you want to see my pussy from behind too? You are very welcome if you do the same to me. Please?" Bodil had stood at the side watching with great interest. I had noticed her in the corner of my eye already some time ago.

I turned away from Eva's ass. Bodil stood in front of me facing away wriggling her ass. I reached up to caress her cheeks which made her moan of pleasure. She moved back straddling my legs to give me easier access. She leaned over parting the thighs and the ass crack widened reveling her ass hole and below that the lovely puffy ridges. They were bigger than Eva's and lighter in color looking like a ripe peach. The curly hair covered it. The slit in the middle split when I trailed a finger along it and it was moist inside.

Bodil's knees buckled when my finger ran along her slit. She got down on all fours and backed up against my chest. She pushed on backwards wanting me to lie on my back. When I caressed her slit she moaned and her big swaying breasts caressed my cock and belly. I had felt the surge in my loins for some time and when Bodil caressed my cock with her breasts it swelled.

I kept on caressing Bodil's pussy slit which was very wet. A hard knob had come out and Bodil shivered when I pressed on it massaging. The pink folds got bigger and the slit deepened between them. My finger could easily be pressed deep in which made her squirm and move away a little. She didn't want to be penetrated so I concentrated to caress along her pussy slit from the ass hole to the bush.

Bodil moaned constantly and short cries came from her as soon as I touched the knob that had grown even more. Her heavy breasts swung and caressed very nicely along my swelled cock. Bodil lowered her head and upper body pushing her ass up in the air. Her breasts surrounded my cock and massaged it when she moved. It swelled even more.

Suddenly Bodil cried out, her ass shook and her body trembled. She pushed back against my hand and froze for a while before her knees slid back making her lie flat upon my body with her pussy on my chest and her breasts still surrounding my cock. I kept caressing her upper thighs and ass cheeks.

"Oh my god. Goodness gracious me. Eva, look at this. I can't believe it. Oh my goodness, it grows. Eric, you are hard again. Eva, what shall we do?" Bodil had suddenly felt my hard cock against her breasts and jumped up to sit on my chest. She held my cock showing it to Eva. It grew to full hardness in her hand.

Eva came over looking at us.

"Oh, how nice. Well, let's jack him off again. We shouldn't let him be like that, should we?" She said enthusiastic. "It's my turn I think?"

"Oh, well, all right, yes it is. But I want to have it all over my breasts and chest." Bodil dismounted and lay down on the ground beside me. "Oh, I have got a great idea. If you spurt over me I will rub it in and not shower that part later on. At dinner tonight it will be rather warm and I want to see if these old ladies recognize the smell that no doubt will vapor from my body." Both girls laughed out loud at the thought.

Eva started to jack my cock with great enthusiasm. The girls had really taken to jack my cock. I knelt at the side of Bodil with Eva behind me. Her breasts caressed my back when she moved. Bodil helped by cupping and fondling my balls. It was very pleasant but since it was the fourth time in a couple of hours it took some time. The girls didn't seem to mind though. They giggled and laughed as they caressed me searching for my sensitive spots. Finally I shot a good load over Bodil's upper body just where she wanted it. She laughed happily when she carefully massaged the come into her breasts, cleavage and chest.

I slumped down beside her totally spent and Eva lay down at my side. The girls were in a very good mood and chatted and laughed. I put my hands on their bellies and got positive reactions. I moved up to the breasts and they got even more positive squirming around when I caressed their nice breasts. I moved south again and let my hands rest on the pubic bushes. Both girls got quiet and lay still when I pushed a finger down their slits. They wriggled their asses slightly and parted the thighs to make room for my fingers.

It was very nice to lie beside the girls and slowly caress their pussies. They became moist and then wet. The knobs came forward and got hard. The girls moaned softly at my sides. They started to wriggle their hips to get my fingers where they wanted them. Bodil was the first to start bouncing her ass but Eva wasn't far behind. They both panted and moaned heavily and suddenly Eva cried out. Bodil followed and then the girls incited each other to moan higher and higher and to cry out. Eva's long high pitch cry told us that she had went over the brink and from Bodil came her short loud cry telling the same. Both girls stiffened pushing their pelvises up when they came.

The girls relaxed at my sides. They turned and kissed me and then started laughing, a long relieved laugh. They took my hands and put them back on their bellies wanting to be fondled even more but now only as a token of affection.

We had a good time cuddling in the late afternoon sun. The girls playfully tried to stir my cock awake again but with little success. I lazily fondled them all over but neither I nor they had any intention to get something going again. We were pleased and satisfied for the time being.

Eventually it was time for the girls to go back. Both girls hugged me before we got dressed, full body hugs that pressed our naked bodies together from thighs to heads. They hugged me again when we parted outside their cottage but this time it was more decent hugs.

Two evenings later I was back at their door. Bodil met my call with a towel loosely held around her body.

"Oh, it's you, Eric. Hi, nice to see you. I was just showering. Come on in, Eva will be home soon" she said taking a step back revealing that she was naked. "We had such a lovely afternoon the other day, hadn't we? Thank you for taking us to that nice cove," she said when we hugged. Her towel dropped to the floor but she didn't mind, just took it up when she went into the room with rolling ass. She put on a pair of panties but let it stay with that. It was still warm.

"You know that we are leaving tomorrow so we are busy packing. Pity when we have such a good time together, don't you think?" She walked around chatting while folding clothes, her breasts swinging and bouncing.

"Remember I said that I shouldn't shower before taking my dress on? I didn't, and it was very funny to see the reactions. Some of the ladies recognized the scent quickly enough, for some it took a little longer. I think a few didn't understand what it was until being told. A couple of them frowned and looked disgusted, but quite a few smiled knowingly. And you know what? The eldest of them all, a grand lady in her early seventies was very nice all evening and when I helped her with the coat she said something I didn't fully understood:

'Thank you my dear. I understand that you have had a pleasant afternoon. That lovely scent gives me very sweet memories. Not for me anymore I am afraid. But to have a stiff one between your breasts is lovely, isn't it? I always thought that was the second best and was my favorite when for some reason I wouldn't allow the real thing or just for variation. And you have such a lovely pair. Thank you for reminding me.' She tipped me richly when leaving.

Now, Eva and I don't really understand what she meant but I have a good hunch. I want to try something if you are willing. You did come to get off, didn't you?" I blushed when she smilingly said that.

"Take your shorts off and come to me if you want to get your rocks off," Bodil said and lay down on her bed. "Come; kneel over my stomach, yes that's right. Oh, he needs some help, doesn't he? Yes, that's better," Bodil gave directions and giggled when she grabbed my cock that quickly got fully erect. "Now lean over and put your cock between my breasts. I think that was what she meant. . . . Oh yes, that feels good. Now, move back and forth, yes that's right. . . But it's a little dry, isn't it? Wait, let's put this on." Bodil reached out for a bottle at her bedside table and poured a small amount in the tunnel formed by her two breasts when she pressed them together around my cock.

"Oh yes, that was much better, wasn't it. Oh, it feels very nice, yes . . . oh yes . . ." Her voice trailed off and she started to moan instead. It felt very nice to slide back and forth in her tunnel. And also so very different from being jacked off. It was so intimate straddling her warm body. My libido rose quickly and it boiled in my loins. Soon I felt the familiar tingling and grunted. Bodil looked up smilingly.

"Are you coming? It feels so lovely. Yes, come between my boobs." She cried out and heaved under me.

My first shot filled the tunnel and made it very slippery. My second hit her under the chin and then her face got a good shot. When I was finished come dripped from all over her face and chest. My cock rested nicely in the tunnel she still kept forming.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers