Getting Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers

She felt the force rise inside her, the feelings in her tits, her clit and deep inside her pussy grow and merge and become something else, almost something outside her, a feeling so intense it was almost unbearable, like being torn apart and lifted up all at the same time.

And then, the damn burst and she came, almost bellowing as she did, her lower body spasming hard, her legs kicked out so she collapsed on top of Jennie, her pussy muscles contracting round Jennie's fingers.

Her orgasm was so intense for a moment she almost blacked out, except it was more like a white out, and then she came back to herself and she was naked in a hotelroom, head buzzing with coke and champagne, pussy juice dripping down her legs, with Jennie trapped beneath her.

Bethany felt Jennie wriggling beneath her and pushed herself off of her friend. She lay on her back, legs spread, arms out wide, tits settling into her chest, breathing hard as tingly little post orgasmic shocks continued to convulse her body.

Jennie, still in her underwear, sat up on the side of the bed and looked down at her naked, quivering friend.

"Fuck, you're hot," she said.

Bethany was too exhausted and out of it to speak and could only smile back.

Jennie was rubbing herself between her legs again as she looked down on Bethany's naked body.

"You'd better return the favour," she hissed. Bethany nodded.

"Great, first more coke."

Jennie bounded off the bed, sucking another line off the desk. She looked over her shoulder at Bethany, her bum stuck out in the air.

"Do you want one?"

Bethany nodded.

Jennie turned to face Bethany. She slipped out of her dressing gown, popped her bra off, letting Bethany get a full view of her perky, little tits, creamy white with very pink nipples, small but erect. Then she slid off her panties so she was as bare as Bethany.

Taking a big pinch of coke between thumb and forefinger she slipped back onto the bed, kneeling upright she straddled her still panting friend.

Jennie leaned down over Bethany holding out the pinch of coke to Bethany who had just enough strength to lift her head to suck it all down. Jennie's fingers were sticky, and Bethany realised with a little thrill that it was her own juices that made them sticky, and the coke stuck to them so Bethany had to work hard to snort it all up, finally resorting to using her tongue to lick cocaine and pussy juice from her friend's long fingers.

Whilst Bethany worked hard ingesting the drug the two girls' bodies were parallel to each other and Jennie rubbed her tits against Bethany's larger ones, her bullet like nipples sliding over Bethany's larger, rounder ones.

When Bethany had finished sucking up the powder, Jennie pulled herself off her and stood up on the bed, still straddling Bethany.

"Play with your tits," Jennie commanded.

Bethany, feeling instany re-energised by the coke, did as she was bid, put a hand to each of her breasts, pushing them together, rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Jennie watched Bethany, one hand in her bush, teasing herself. Bethany could see the pink of Jennie's pussy through her light blonde fuzz, as she rolled her fingers over her clit.

There was something shockingly exciting about that flash of pink. Bethany had never watched another woman masturbate but she instantly understood why the boys liked it.

"Play with your cunt," Jennie commanded.

It was a pleasure to obey, and Bethany's aching wet pussy, so recently sated, was, to Bethany's surprise and delight, slick and ready for more.

Jennie was lightly fingering herself, watching Bethany watching her. Still touching herself she took little steps up the bed, so she was first straddling Bethany's hips, then her breasts, then her face.

Bethany looked up to see Jennie's blonde bush and pink pussy directly above her face. Very slowly Jennie bent her knees, squatting over Bethany, lowering her pussy down onto her face, briefly pausing to let Bethany watch her masturbate from six inches, she finally sunk her wet, eager pussy onto Bethany's expectant face.

Bethany opened her mouth wide as Jennie's swollen wet cunt found its way down into it, filling it, Bethany's lips rubbing against Jennie's pussy lips, her tongue out, flicking over Jennie's clit and pushing deep into her pink hole.

Jennie leaned back and put her hands on the bed, bracing herself, as Bethany raised both of her hands to grab Jennie's skinny little arse.

Bethany burried her face in Jennie's pussy, rubbing her whole face into her slit, tickled by the hairs of Jennie's fuzz, her whole face slick with Jennie's juices, glorying in losing herself in Jennie's glorious cunt.

Bethany started to suck, hungrily, juicily, sucking and smearing Jennie's pussy over her mouth and lips like the juice of a fat, overripe peach, bursting open to the touch, trying to suck Jennie dry, but the more she sucked the more Jennie flowed.

She sucked on her clit like a straw and then, sticking her tongue in as deep as it would go, she opened her mouth wide, speading Jennie's lips open, with as much contact as possible, she sucked deep on Jennie's whole pussy, lost to everything but the fact of Jennie's cunt in her face and her juices in her mouth, so delicious it was almost disgusting and so disgusting it was definitely delicious.

Jennie moaned and moaned as Bethany sucked but Bethany was so lost in the wonder between Jennie's legs that she almost didn't notice Jennie coming, not until Jennie's thighs gripped her head so tight it almost hurt.

That didn't stop Bethany though and she didn't stop sucking until she felt Jennie, her whole body trembling, pull herself away. Bethany still didn't want to stop though and found herself, lifting her head, tongue stuck out, trying to get a last little lick of Jennie's retreating pussy.

Jennie pushed herself back so she was sitting on Bethany's lower tummy, almost at her groin. Bethany had her knees up and Jenny was leaning against her thighs. Jennie was quivering still and breathing hard.

"Fuck," she said.

Bethany smiled back at her.

"Fuck," Jennie repeated.

The two girls stayed where they were for a while, lost in each other's smiles, each enjoying the feel of the other's soft skin.

Eventually Jennie lifted herself off Bethany and Bethany let her legs fall open as she did, knees still bent. Jennie caught sight of Bethany's exposed bush again.

"Fuck, but you've got a sweet little pussy."

Bethany smiled back, feeling the blood rush back into her as Jennie looked at her pussy, almost as though she were transfixed. Bethany put her right hand between her legs and started to rub.

Jennie shuffled round on the bed until she was kneeling by Bethany's feet, facing her friend, all the time she had her gaze fixed on Bethany's pussy as her friend played with herself.

Jennie leaned over, raising Bethany's left knee upright but pinning her right knee to the bed. Jennie had her right knee on the bed next to Bethany's left foot, but stepped over her with her left leg, straddling Bethany with her left foot up by Bethany's waist.

Jennie shifted her weight so she was now fully straddling Bethany, groin to groin. Bracing herself on the bed with outstretched arms, she lowered her pussy down onto Bethany's, blonde bush against black.

Both girl's pussies were puffy, swollen and open, wet and aching from the each other's attentions. They moaned together, gazes locked, as, very gently, Jennie slid the sopping, swollen mess of her cunt against Bethany's equally wet, sensitive, quivering womanhood.

Two girls moaning together as their most intimate, sensitive parts found each other and sang out in joy.

Two friends sighing and grunting, Jennie starting to grind and rub, flicking Bethany's clit with her pussy lips as Bethany's flicked hers.

Two girls with orgasms growing, Jennie moving on and over Bethany, finding her rhythm, fucking her friend, a river of cum flowing between them, juices dripping, tits bouncing, hips bucking, clits rubbing, pussy lips kissing.

Two girls fucking, pussies rubbing, fucking, two girls fucking, fucking, Christ, Christ, fuck, fuck, FUCK .. two girls coming, fucking, coming, coming hard, coming fast, coming like they'd never come before, two cunts singing, pussies spasming, hips shaking, bodies tensing.

Two girls sighing, tummies fluttering, orgasms subsiding, storm passing, arms stroking arms, bodies pressing together, mouths finding each other, tenderly kissing, rejoicing in each other's flesh.

"Christ, girl," said Bethany eventually, looking up at Jennie's beautiful blue eyes as she lay panting on top of her, "that was like winning the fucking lottery."

KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers
12