Getting Lucky at Lanikai Beach

Story Info
Mainland guy and Hawaii gal rediscover joy of making out.
6.2k words
7.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed to be an eternity, (truth is it was just under a year) Randy was back in a place he adores dearly. He was once again in his beloved Kailua, a suburban Honolulu beach side bedroom community, that's blessed with a never ending summer, located on the Windward Side of Oahu, in the State of Hawaii.

Randy has been back in the Lanikai Beach area of Kailua now for about three days, having arrived from the East Coast on a flight from New York. By now, he's all settled in his cozy, one room, somewhat spartan, self-contained beach side studio, that he calls "his favorite place in the world" for his annual two and a half week vacation in the sun. He's been making this trip to Hawaii for many years now, mainly to participate in the annual Honolulu Marathon. Randy's an accomplished marathoner, having completed the 26.2 mile endurance run over thirty times, in various American cities.

Randy, a never-married single professional male from Rhode Island, in his late 40s, hasn't dated in over 20 years. For whatever reasons-truth be known, he's not that bad looking of a fellow (he's about six feet tall, brown hair and eyes, with a runner's body)-Randy has never been one who has had much confidence in his appearance and overall attractiveness to members of the opposite sex. He's hopelessly shy in the presence of women, finding them difficult, if not impossible, to approach. He's mortified with the thought of being rejected by a woman who he has an interest in, and rather than taking a risk of asking a lady out on a date to dinner or a movie, and possibly being turned down, he avoids doing just that all together. Hence his chronic solitude.

For the last two decades, due to his shyness in meeting a real-life woman, Randy freely admits, when asked about his love life, that his "girlfriends" are the various baby lotions and creams he keeps on hand to masturbate with when he gets the urge-along with his favorite girlie magazine and Internet porn site models, of whom he says he has "hundreds" of. He's exceptionally fond of young Asian women posing in teasing school uniform get-ups. He sardonically quips (with an element of truth, as well) that they never turn him down and are always there for him during his times of need.

Randy truthfully admits (not that many ever ask) that he's certainly addicted to masturbating to porn and he aspires to quit the habit one day. To paraphrase an old 16th century English author who spoke of the subject, Randy says masturbation is his personal suicide, committed daily.

For the most part, Randy is uneasy with his forced relationship with masturbation. He'd definitely rather have a real-life girlfriend and often thinks what it would be like to live free from the bonds of porn, with a living flesh and blood woman in his life, but again, he finds himself too shy to actually go out and meet one, and this drives him crazy. And thus, his vicious circle of being without a woman, forcing his reliance on porn continues, on and on.

In the absence of a girlfriend, Randy's particularly fond of masturbating with Baby Magic Original Scent Baby Lotion, finding its sweet scent very sexually stimulating. He says its scent evokes the memories of when his first girlfriend used to masturbate him with it at the conclusion their Friday date nights, back in his high school days, so many years ago, when young love and romance were far easier for him. He's been through scores of bottles in the last few years.

Randy's addiction to masturbation is not much of a solution for his women-less isolation, but it does give him some (albeit guilty) sexual relief. He figures any kind of sex is better than none at all.

As previously noted, Randy has been coming to Hawaii for many years. He fell in love with the islands the very first trip he made back when he was a teen in the late 80s, and he's been hooked on them ever since, visiting as often as his time and personal finances will allow.

Unknown to Randy, this year's trip is going to be different. There's going to be a potentially life-changing event to occur this trip. Something's going to occur which has never happened to him during any other of the 30 plus times he's made the trip to Hawaii. Yes, this trip is going to be unlike any other he's experienced. It's going to be forever special.

It's going to be a trip that he will never forget.

Randy has been especially looking forward to this year's edition of the trip with great anticipation for months now..at least since last January, just shortly after his last trip ended...when, during his last trip to Kailua in '16, out of sheer boredom and perhaps loneliness, he virtually befriended a local Honolulu woman who responded to an personal ad he placed on the free Internet ad posting site Craigslist.

Randy had made it clear in his ad, that inasmuch as he enjoyed being on vacation in Hawaii, and would never trade his time there for practically any other place in the world, he realized that he was tired of repetitively doing the same things over and over again by himself while there.

He was tired of running Lanikai Beach by himself, he was tired of going to the Windward Mall by himself, going to Jamba Juice for frozen drinks by himself, and eating at the Golden Coin Restaurant in town for dinner...again, by himself. He was tired of sitting in his studio alone during evenings in a place where a constant romantic, even sexual vibe, was omnipresent and perceived in the ever-blowing trade winds of the Windward Side. He was tired of returning to the East Coast at the conclusion of every vacation with nothing personally different for him to happen. His trips were becoming predictable. And always sexless.

In short, he was hungry for some female companionship. And this trip, he wanted to satisfy that hunger, once and for all.

The goal of his Honolulu Craigslist ad stated that he wanted to meet a local female woman for some friendship and companionship who he hoped would make his visit more enjoyable. Maybe even memorable. After all, if one read between the lines of his ad, he slyly insinuated that more than mere companionship was possible, should the responding female be willing.

Today, the fourth day of his scheduled sixteen days to be spent in Hawaii, was the day that Randy was to finally meet the one and only serious respondent to his ad.

Her name is Faith.

After nearly a year of cross-country e-mail correspondence with Faith, in which their past romances and failures were openly dissected and discussed between themselves; Randy's addiction to his baby lotion masturbating habit made completely known to Faith, (he wanted THAT known from the start; Faith understands Randy's reasons for his masturbating habit and is "okay" with it); and their future hopes, dreams, and deepest fantasies made known to each other, the time had finally arrived for Randy to meet Faith, a life-long Oahu resident, professionally employed locally in finance, who happened to be the same age as Randy, give or take a year or so.

Both Randy and Faith agreed that after all this massive amount of e-mailing, there would be no better time to meet each other, with Randy being in Honolulu for the next two weeks, and it was decided, based on Faith's ability to get away from her daily obligations (work and present boyfriend), that they would briefly get together for the first time today for a quick breaking-of-the-ice meeting in Lanikai. It's going to be a short meeting; Faith said she wouldn't be able to stay more than an hour today, due to the fact she had to get home before her boyfriend does.

Faith was just like Randy, in search of something more romantically meaningful in her life. If not meaningful, at least exciting. She, like so many others mired in a moribund relation, found herself stuck with an indifferent partner of 16 years, who perhaps had grown jaded with her presence, and was looking to re-experience the joy of being with someone new. She wanted to feel like she was a eighteen year old woman again on her first night out with a fresh date, once again feeling butterflies in her stomach and the commensurate nervousness that she felt not all that many years ago when she really was a young woman on a date with someone new.

She wanted to feel needed again. Desired again. Lusted for. The object of a man's fantasies. She was tired of being the under-appreciated woman she somehow came to be, and her having to occasionally masturbate with "BOB" (her battery-operated boyfriend) in secrecy. In reading the message contained in Randy's ad, she felt that they both were kindred souls who could perhaps realize some satisfaction through each other.

In all the many times that Randy and Faith exchanged e-mails in the last year (literally hundreds of them), Randy only had a general idea of Faith's appearance, based on the three photos she had attached to some e-mails, as well as what few of her he could find online.

What Randy did know about Faith was that she was a gorgeous, younger looking than her actual age, extremely intelligent, very friendly, and just happened to be of Japanese ancestry, (Randy has always been highly aroused by the exotic beauty of Japanese girls) though she was about as Japanese as Randy was German...they both had scant clues about their ancient ancestors and, for the most part, really didn't care about any of that.

Faith, as mentioned before, is in her late 40's, though she possesses a much younger looking appearance. Randy secretly felt, from what he knew of her, that she might be able to pass for a Sacred Hearts Academy student (private female-only Honolulu school) if she dressed herself just right, such as in a revealing tie-top and a short, regimental-plaid skirt. (He never dared to tell her this) She is a petite woman, no more than 5' 2" tall, around 100 pounds, with dark, shoulder-length black hair. Based on a brief comment Randy deduced in an e-mail from her almost a year ago, she is evidently well-endowed, for a woman her size, in the bosom department.

When added all up, Faith sounds like the local fantasy girl from Hawaii Randy has yearned to meet ever since he started visiting the islands as a teen. Faith, in his opinion, would have been a perfect model showcased in one of the numerous softcore girlie magazines he used to think he was hiding under his bedroom's mattress and in his closet (that his mother, as he learned years later, always knew were there) at his boyhood home during his younger days; she clearly would have been, as the magazines probably would have described her, in a pictorial, as an "tropical beauty from Hawaii".

Randy finds the thought of finally meeting her to be off-the-charts exciting.

But with this excitement that Randy feels in knowing he will be meeting Faith shortly, there is clearly some trepidation on his part. He's concerned that Faith might not find him as equally attractive. He's concerned because the only image Faith ever received of him was a photograph taken of him by the innkeeper of a guesthouse he was staying at while visiting Hong Kong in July 2015. That's over two years ago. Though Randy hasn't changed much over this time, about the only attribute that did was the length of his hair; he hasn't had it cut in over 5 years. (He intends to dread his hair at some point). He does wonder if he will meet-or fail-the visual expectations Faith has of him.

In preparation for the visit by Faith, Randy has pulled out all the stops he can think of to make himself as attractive as possible. He's freshly showered, his face is triple-shaved, his teeth double brushed and flossed, and his beyond shoulder-length brown hair braided into the best ponytail he could possibly tie.

His choice of clothes for the day is a Hawaii motif; he's chosen a somewhat risque black Local Motion T-shirt that matches well with his vintage blue denim stone wash jeans that he hopes subtlety directs Faith's visual attention his crotch, and of course, some (as they are called in Hawaii) "slippahs".

All of a sudden, during his final primping touch-ups, Randy realizes there is no more time for prepping for Faith's visit. He hears someone walking along the private path that leads to his rental studio. Randy was expecting Faith to arrive at some point after her work day in downtown Honolulu was done-he wasn't expecting her to arrive in what he figured was at least an hour before her scheduled quitting time. If it is Faith coming up the path, he knows he's visually ready for her as he can be-he's just not mentally prepared to meet her just yet.

The sound of footsteps continues to grow louder and louder, and soon, there is knocking on the door. Randy's heart was pounding. Could Faith actually be on the other side of the door when he opens it?

In response to the knocks on the door, Randy takes one final deep breath, and opens it up. He knew in an instant the second he opened the door who it was. The girl standing on the other side of the door was unmistakable. Faith had arrived. His first unspoken thought upon seeing her was "Good Lord...she's drop-dead beautiful! And she's supposed to be 49? No way! Geez, if she had braces on her teeth, I'd probably be mistakenly arrested for being alone with her"

Randy, for lack of anything better to say, nervously said to Faith: "Faith..I knew it was you...after all this time...we finally meet!" and invited her into the studio. Randy went to the studio's little dorm refrigerator and retrieved from it an orchid lei that he just bought in the morning from a florist on Maunakea Street in Honolulu's Chinatown to present to Faith upon her arrival. He gently placed it around her neck, while at the same time, he resisted the strong temptation he had of wanting to kiss her on the cheek.

Not surprisingly, Faith, true to the aloha traditions of her home state, also had brought a lei for Randy (made of flowers he couldn't identify) which she placed around his neck as well.

Faith, speaking to Randy for the first time said "Wow...this is so weird. After all the e-mails we've sent to each other the last year, it seems so odd that we're actually together in real life". Randy, his nervousness still apparent, weakly nodded in agreement and said to Faith: "Come sit down", motioning for her to sit down on the only piece of furniture in the studio other than the bed, which was a tropical-motif upholstered love seat.

Randy sat down with her, making a decision to join her on the love seat rather than sit down across from her on the bed. In respect of Faith, Randy was careful to keep as much distance from her as possible on the love seat. Which wasn't saying much; they were perhaps no more than three inches from each other while seated on it. Being in such close proximity to Faith, Randy's heart skipped a beat or two when he caught a whiff of the scent that she was wearing; it was a fresh baby powder scent and it was secretly turning him on. Randy realized that Faith must have remembered how much he loves the scent of baby powder and lotion. He thought that was really sweet of her.

Faith said to Randy: "I never figured your voice sounding like it does. I imagined something totally different from what I'm hearing." Despite that fact that Randy maintains two Hawaii Area Code 808 cell phones back in Rhode Island as his primary home telephones, (basically for the novelty of being able to do so) neither Randy or Faith ever exchanged cell numbers; they both were hearing each other's voice for the first time. Randy, who was born and raised in Indiana, said: "I sort of figured that you weren't expecting the (slight) Midwestern twang I have, yeah?"

For the next 10 minutes, knowing that the clock was running on the lone hour he had available to spend with Faith, Randy tried to initiate a meaningful conversation with her, making all the requisite and throw-away comments about the flight over to Honolulu, how great (or rainy) the weather has been since he arrived in Hawaii, and how good it was to be back. Faith did the same. She spoke of her beloved cats, how things were at her job, and what she's going to have for dinner tonight.

Clearly, their uneasy dialogue was forced. This initial conversation with was not going as well as Randy predicted. Perhaps, (with paranoia), Randy thought, that Faith didn't find him attractive and she was just being the nice girl he knew online. Maybe in reality, she couldn't wait to get away from him and be done with him once and for all.

Randy, in an attempt to revive the conversation, asked Faith: "So what do you think of UH's (University of Hawaii"s football team) chances of beating Fresno State this weekend? You know they're playing at Aloha Stadium. I think I'm going to the game." It was all he could think of to ask Faith at the time.

It was obvious Randy was grasping at straws trying to keep the conversation between Faith and him alive.

Faith, looking at Randy with with a mischievous smile said: "Randy...I'm not a football fan. Never have cared about what the Bows do". Then she let out a little nervous giggle, before finally saying: "You know, I've only got 45 more minutes I can spend with you today before I have to head back into town. I think I have a better I idea what we should be doing about right now...rather than talking about UH football!" Randy said "Do tell me, please."

With that question from Randy asked, and no more words spoken, Faith nervously moved as close to Randy as she could on the love seat, her thigh abutting his, while putting her right arm around his waist, gently took her left hand and placed it on Randy's right cheek...and slowly guided his face to hers...where all of a sudden, and completely unexpected by Randy, Faith gave Randy a long, passionate 15 second French kiss. Faith said: "Let's do our talking like that for the rest of what little time we have left, k?".

Faith once again French kissed Randy, this time for at least 30 seconds. By this time, and having been caught completely off guard, Randy was now physically shaking. It had been over 20 years since a girl kissed him in such an intentionally stimulating manner. His heart was now racing as if it were an engine of a Ferrari going 200 MPH.

Faith could see and feel Randy trembling as a result of the sensual kisses she just gave him. She instinctively knew he was now as sexually aroused as he had been in years. The rock-hard bulge that quickly appeared underneath the crotch of his jeans was easily visible to her.

Trying to put Randy at ease, Faith looked deeply into Randy's eyes and said: "Relax, tiger! You shouldn't allow yourself to get so excited, okay?" Randy, in a voice barely audible said to Faith: "It's been such a long time since I've been alone with a girl. Let alone with such...such.., well, a babe like you. I completely forgot what it's like."

And with that said, Faith knew exactly what Randy was yearning for. They continued to wildly make-out, as if they were teens on their junior prom date, French kissing all the while, their bodies held tight together in a seductive lovers' embrace, on the love seat for the next fifteen minutes. The next quarter-hour flew by for the both of them as if they were thirty real time seconds. Soon, in this bout of passion, kisses to necks were given. Inhibitions were lost, scruples ignored. Hormones, after an extended absence, once again raged through the blood of both Faith and Randy.

By now, Faith was as uncontrollably aroused as Randy. She was completely "wet". She could sense that the crotch of her panties was damp with her passion. It had been years since she felt this turned on and so moist, perhaps as long ago as that memorable senior prom make-out session of hers up on (famed Honolulu make-out area) Mount Tantalus, so many years ago. She wondered if Randy could somehow tell just how aroused she was and how hungry she was for this overdue appointment of heavy necking as well. She secretly fantasized that Randy would lose all his self-constraint and maybe pay some attention to her now fully-erect clitoris, but he was keeping his hands to himself.

12