Getting Milked

Story Info
We both get milked.
1k words
4.31
96.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a tough story to write because I am not sure when mother's milk went from being just enjoyable to drink to becoming a fetish for me.

I guess the beginning is the best place to start, so let me go from there.

My mom didn't nurse me and I never knew what it tasted like until I was a teenager.

When I was eighteen, friends of mine, Tom and Bonnie, got married and they were young, in their early twenties. They were expecting their first child in a couple of months.

I used to visit them quite often to help them get the room ready for the baby.

One night, after I did some work, the wife, Bonnie asked me to stay for dinner, which I accepted.

We ate and chatted and it was then that I mentioned that their baby would be lucky that it was going to enjoy mother's milk.

I told them that I never experienced tasting such a delicacy.

Bonnie then said that, because of reasons that she did not want to get into, she would not be nursing.

I told her I was sorry but what was she going to do about emptying her milk. She said there were ways but she did not like any of them.

For whatever reason, I got the nerve to tell them that I would not mind emptying the milk from her.

Both of them looked at each other in surprise. She then asked her husband, Tom what he thought.

Tom looked at me and asked if I was serious. I told him I was but that would be up to them. Tom said they would think about it and let me know.

A week went by and I did not hear from them so I figured I overstepped the line and they were pissed at me.

Then, one day, Tom called and asked me to come over.

I figured they were going to tell me I was crazy and that would be the end of it.

When I got there, Tom met me and I asked where Bonnie was, as she is usually nearby. Tom said she was getting ready in the bedroom.

I asked him if she was going out. He said no; that she is getting ready for me.

I looked at him strangely. He said they discussed all the options and they decided the best way for Bonnie to get rid of her milk was by me sucking her dry.

He said they then decided to take me up on my offer to milk Bonnie and she was going to try it tonight to see how it goes.

I told him I would try my best to empty her.

He then said he would be in the room watching, which was fine with me.

Tom led me to the bedroom and I saw Bonnie removing her top to release her swollen tits.

Bonnie asked me to join her on the bed. She had towels there for any overflow.

I laid down beside her and she lifted her tit to my mouth. I instinctively started to suck her nipple.

It did not take long before her milk was flowing. I just laid there and sucked her nipple, draining the milk from her tit.

I saw Tom looking and he just nodded that it was going well and then left.

When I finished with one tit, I started on the other one, drawing her nipple into my mouth and sucking it.

It did not take me long to empty both her tits, which had some milk oozing out and onto me.

Bonnie apologized but I told her it was ok and we laughed.

Bonnie put her top back on and we went into the kitchen where Tom was.

I asked them what was next and if they wanted me to come over daily to empty Bonnie's tits.

They looked at each other and then Bonnie said that would be fine.

We made arrangement for me to come over at a certain time to milk her.

This arrangement went on for quite awhile and it satisfied Bonnie and myself.

At one point in time as I don't remember exactly when, I asked Bonnie if I could jerk off as I drank her milk.

She said she understood and it would be fine.

So, from then on, whenever I went to milk Bonnie, I would start sucking on her nipple and then release my cock. and jerk off as I drank from her tits.

Although she never said anything, I know she looked at my big, hard cock and watched me shoot my load.

After the baby was born, I still went over to suck her dry. This went on for a couple of more months.

One day, Bonnie said that it would no longer be necessary for me to come by as her milk production was slowing down.

I felt like I was hit by a bomb.

I told her I would still like to come over until she was completely dry. She said that she would talk to Tom and let me know.

Tom called me and asked me to stop by.

When I walked in, Bonnie was completely naked.

I asked her why she was naked and she just said that since I was so helpful in milking her, she was going to milk me.

She called me over to the bed and pulled me down and started to undress me.

Soon, she unleashed my cock from its confine and started to suck my cock.

It did not take long for me to cum in her mouth, as she swallowed every drop.

I asked her why she did this and she explained that since I did her a favor, she would do one for me. She also said that Tom was ok with her milking me and that she would like to continue doing it.

I told her that I would like that very much.

Then, she said one other thing.

Bonnie said that she knew of several expectant and new moms who would enjoy being milked. Bonnie then said she already spoke to them and they wanted my services.

She also said that they would enjoy milking me as well.

I didn't know what to say, except thank you for making my dream come true.

It was at that time I knew milking was my fetish, one that I would certainly enjoy.