Getting Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Dinner and a movie, making compromises.
12k words
4.65
88.8k
136

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LowSwingin
LowSwingin
308 Followers

Chapter 1

Mom and I woke up that Sunday morning on the living room couch where we had slept, tightly pressed together so we could both fit. I wasn't tired, but I wasn't energetic either. I felt that kind of deep body satisfaction that you get from a really good massage or a long soak in hot water. I was awake but resting, unable to fall back asleep. Eventually, I heard mom let out a long satisfied moan and felt her stretch against me. I opened my eyes and looked down at her, she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

We were both naked on the couch. I was lying flat on my back and mom was on her side, lying against me on top of my right arm. I kissed her gently on the forehead. She smiled. I then noticed that mom was still wearing her shirt. It had ridden all the way up her torso and back, so it was hardly noticeable.

"G'mornin" I yawned.

"And good morning to you" she said, chipper. She stretched with her arms held over her head, arching her belly against me. She settled with a hand on my chest and a soft sigh. We lay for a while. I stroked her lovingly and she just lay there, perfect. After a while she started to move again and propped herself up a bit, still lying on me.

"So, what are your plans for the day?" she asked, kind of hopefully it sounded.

"Well that depends, what are your plans?"

She smiled. "I don't know. I'm wide open."

I looked intently in to her big beautiful eyes, coloured like a tropical ocean and just as deep. "Well we should go out. Maybe go for a walk, the beach or see a movie or something."

She grinned in a mischievous way. "Well that sounds good. You really feel ok being seen with your hag of an old mother out in public?"

"I guess I'm feeling charitable." She didn't find this comment as amusing as I did. Her face became stark and she glared at me, which only made my self-satisfied grin more sincere. I laughed a bit. She knew exactly how hot she was, and that I knew it too. She smacked me on the chest.

"You beast!" mom declared. I laughed again. She pushed herself up and stood next to the couch. Her shirt was still on her torso, but pulled up past her breasts the way I had left it last night. Fuck they looked good. My cock moved. She turned sideways and bent over to pick up her red shorts on the ground. She kept her knees straight and bent at the hips. This really accentuated her big round ass sticking out. Her tits dangled beneath her but held their shape well because of how firm they are. She picked up her shorts and I realized she was taking longer than was necessary to do this. I glanced at her face, which was mostly obscured by her long blonde hair, and I could tell that she was watching me devour her with my eyes. She stood up straight and pulled her shirt back down so that she was wearing it properly, still no bra though.

"Well, I'm going to go take a shower" mom sighed "somebody left a mess all over my back last night and I can feel it's hard stickiness when I move." She looked at me with mock accusation.

I smiled and pointed out "Well that's not fair. You shouldn't have to clean up someone else's mess." I stood up behind her, putting my hands on her hips.

Her eyes gleamed subtly with playful banter. She knew exactly where I was going with this. "Oh no honey, it's ok. I can take care of it."

"Now now" I said, almost scolding her "I insist on being held accountable for my actions and making amends." I pulled her luscious ass in towards me and my cock slid up her ass crack and wedged under the hem of her shirt. I moved my hands around her front on to her hip bones and the V of her pubus.

She smiled at what I had said "well aren't you just a perfect gentleman."

"What can I say, I was raised well."

Mom actually laughed out loud at this before rolling her eyes and shaking her head at my brazen comment. "Well ok mister. If you insist."

Mom started walking towards the stairs, swaying her hips provocatively. As she started up with a jaunty hop in her step I smacked her ass cheek loudly. She squealed like a school girl and started up faster. I chased her, grabbing and groping her bouncing bottom the whole way up. She was giggling delightedly.

I had never seen her like this before. Two weeks of her blowing me like a champ and she was warming up. And last night! God damn, I had certainly never seen her like that before. She was horny and I took care of her. She loved it too. Things were going well and I felt like taking liberties.

My cock was swinging in front of me as it followed mom in to the bathroom. When I walked in she was leaning over, turning on the water. I could see her pussy lips beneath her ass. I walked up behind her and gently rubbed my cockhead against them, parting them a little.

Mom sprung up and spun around, holding her finger out in a warning gesture. "John" she said sternly with a very straight face, cautioning me. I smiled at her and her straight face started to crack a little.

"Ohhhhh K" I said, feigning sheepishness.

Mom knew she was losing the battle to the smile forming on her face so she just shook her head and turned around. She felt the water and decided it was the right temperature. Mom lifted up her shirt and I could see just enough of her side profile to watch her left breast move up with the shirt and then bounce down and jiggle in to place as it was released from her shirt.

Mom stepped over the edge of the bath and I followed her in, mesmerized by her body. Needless to say I was thoroughly aroused by this point. I shut the shower curtain behind us to keep the water in the shower. It also gave the impression of both of us being confined in a small environment. I felt like a tiger with a deer in a small cage. Mom was standing under the spray of water facing away from me.

I stepped towards her, reached around her and took the loofah she was lathering with soap out of her hands. She looked over her shoulder at me with that smile that I was getting so used to, but never tired of. I pulled my hands back and started scrubbing her back gently. I got off all the remnants of our previous night on the couch and began focussing on her ass. I really loved the way it jiggled and shook when I pressed my hand against it.

I dropped to one knee and ran the loofah up and down mom's leg, worshipping her. I took my time doing this. I reached my free hand on to the front of her thigh and held her firmly in place. It was a very intimate experience for both of us. Eventually I stood back up and did her front. Mom stepped back in to me. My dick found it's comfortable resting place between her ass cheeks as mom pressed her entire body against me and rested the back of her head on my shoulder, looking upward with her eyes closed.

As I finished her belly I dropped the loofah and started moving my hands upward towards her gigantic, perfect tits. I took them both firmly, one in each hand. Mom let out a soft moan as I groped and kneaded her mammoth boobs. I would tweak a nipple occasionally. Once or twice I did this pretty hard and mom would whimper. I possessed her. I started nibbling, suckling and kissing her neck, all the while my dick ground in her ass crack, and her hips ground right back.

I then moved one of my hands up her chest, up her neck and held her jaw firmly. I pointed mom's face towards me and started kissing her aggressively. She reciprocated in full. Our tongues found each other, massaged and rubbed. I dropped my hand back to her breast and squeezed and jiggled them both, grinding harder.

Eventually I pushed my groin in to mom too hard for her to keep her footing. She stutter stepped and fell towards the tiled wall. I held firm on her breasts to catch her as her arms shot out to the wall. She was leaning over now and I repositioned my hands on to her hips. I moved one hand down to her knee and lifted it on to the side of the tub.

Mom was now standing with one leg on the bathtub floor, the other on the side of the tub. Both arms were spread in front of her supporting her on the wall, as she was bent at the waist. I lowered my pelvis slightly and started rubbing my cockhead from her clit to her sphincter repeatedly with one hand. She moaned deeply, wanting it.

I positioned my dick in to the opening of her vagina and started to push in gently. My cock was larger than her opening. I could feel how tight she was on the very tip of my dick. I moved my cockhead in to the folds of her labia millimetre by millimetre. It felt like I had just managed to break the threshold where it's about to get a lot easier when she straightened at the waist and stood up. I lost my angle and my engulfed cockhead slipped out, bouncing with the stiffness of a diving board.

Mom turned around and was panting heavily. Her eyes were glazed with lust and she couldn't speak. She just shook her head feebly and reached her arms around my neck and threw herself at me, moaning loudly into my mouth as she stuck her tongue deep in to my mouth. Her bodyweight was resting against me as we made out furiously. I reached a hand down towards her cunt.

Mom broke off the kiss and shook her head again. "We shouldn't cross that line" she managed to gasp. She looked up at me with that glazed thousand yard stare of a woman with only one thing on her mind. "Thanks for getting my back."

I was at a loss for a couple of seconds, which was enough time for her to draw back the shower curtain, hop out and close the curtain. I shook myself sober and squirted shampoo in to my hand.

I then did what I refer to as the 'bachelor's special', which is a way that many guys shower when they're in a rush. I lathered the shampoo in to my hair and then picked up the dropped loofah, stepping out of the spray. I took excess shampoo suds and put them on the loofah. I then scrubbed my armpits, groin, ass and feet. Rinse hair to toe. No repeat necessary. The whole thing took me maybe 25 seconds.

I turned off the water and toweled off in the shower. I adjusted the curtain to make sure it would drip in to the tub and hurried down the hallway, bare-ass naked. I opened the door to mom's bedroom and burst in to the room.

Mom was standing at the vanity drying her hair with a towel, her figure accentuated by the way she held her arms over her head. She turned around surprised, not expecting to see me so soon. We locked eyes and I immediately strode towards her with an obsessive determination. Mom looked at me with a primal look. It was close to fear, but closer to interest fuelled by lust.

I closed the distance between us and took her. I cupped her ass with both hands and we resumed making out passionately the way we had in the shower. Mom was moaning and whimpering. Sometimes our teeth would gnash; we were pressing our mouths together fervently. I was trying to get as much of my tongue in to her mouth as I could and sometimes I would smack and palm an ass cheek.

This time I broke off our kiss and released mom. She swayed slightly on spaghetti legs. I knelt down beside her and put an arm behind her knees. As I stood I brought her knees with me and she fell backwards and let out a surprised "Oh!... Oh my". She instinctively clung to me as I put my other arm behind her upper back, catching her. I was holding her completely in my arms. I looked down at mom and she looked up at me wide-eyed and surprised: helpless, mine.

I carried mom to the side of the bed and laid her down gently. As I did she made a soft 'mmm' sound and spread her arm above her head on the mound of pillows. I laid down beside her and immediately started suckling on her breasts. I started gently moving them around and then rolled my body on top of her with my face consuming her massive, perfect tits. I loved the way they felt in my hands as I squeezed them and my fingers embedded in her soft, silky smooth flesh. I started sucking and squeezing more aggressively and she loved it. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. I loved the way her nipples tasted and felt in my mouth. I loved how they smelled distinctly pleasant when wet with my saliva. I would run my tongue over each of mom's nipples and every once in a while I gently bit them. I would suck as hard as I could on a covered nipple and try to fit as much of a tit in to my mouth, sometimes squeezing it to shape the cavern of my mouth better. Every once in a while she would whimper in blissful pain, and I would lighten up a bit. For a while at least.

I started worming my body downwards, lifted her heavy breasts upwards and licked the undersides of them. I kept working my way downwards, slowly. I licked the side of her flank, that thin portion of the hour-glass figure. I went back to the front of her and kissed and licked her belly and hip bones. Again, she cooed softly.

As I moved my face down towards where mom's inner thigh meets her pelvis, she began to breathe more heavily. She rotated her head to the side with her eyes still closed. Her long blonde hair was covering her jaw and neck. I grabbed the underside of mom's knees and spread her legs wide, her knees bending. I held her knees down and her lower half indented in to the mattress. She was laid out in front of me like an all-you-can eat buffet, and I was starving.

I started by gently kissing her right knee. I very slowly moved my face up her thigh, kissing and licking my way to her glistening pussy lips, almost dripping with anticipation. I took my time with it, ever closer. I was at her mid thigh when her breathing became kind of ragged, she was excited. I worked my way farther and farther until I was there. I licked the groove between mom's vagina and her leg, and then hovered my face over her sopping wet womanhood. I breathed warm moist breath on to her. Mom was fidgeting and almost squirming now with her big pouty lips parted and her eyes still closed. Her hips and pelvis bucked in short, small jerks.

Instead of doing the predictable, I was struck by an impulse to draw this out. I licked the groove to the right of her vagina from my view point, and continued kissing down the inside of her left thigh. I stopped at the knee and then worked my way back up mom's leg. Mom's breathing quickened once more. Her breast swelled and her nipples moved up and down with them, still wet with my saliva. Again, my face was inches from her carnal depths. I breathed in deeply, and out.

I stuck my tongue completely out of my mouth and placed the base of it in to mom's vaginal opening. She moaned loudly. As slowly as I possibly could, I dragged my tongue upwards. Eventually, my entire tongue was placed on her sex. The base of my tongue moving up her clit, the tip of my tongue lay flush on the skin between her anus and vagina. I lifted my entire head slowly. The act was painstakingly slow, but it was good. My tongue moved up her sex, millimeter by millimeter. She tasted amazing. Her natural flavour was sweet and just a little bit tangy. It's hard to describe a flavour. Mom is like sweet citrus, except not. When I had moved far enough, I curled the tip of my tongue and it breached mom's vaginal opening. I heard a sharp intake of breath and felt every muscle in her body tense. I continued my slow ascent and eventually was tonguing mom's clit a little. I lifted my head and looked up at her.

Mom was lying on her back with her eyes closed. Her hair was in disarray around her, mostly dry by now. Her cheeks were flushed and her head was supported by a pillow, angling her face towards me. Her heavy eyelids and long eyelashes lifted lazily; her eyes were unseeing. Mom's big blue eyes were glassy and unfocussed as I looked in to them. Her dilated pupils narrowed as she saw me. The corners of her mouth moved upward slightly as we held our eye contact for two breaths.

Then I dropped my gaze from mom's glazed eyes and lowered my head, intent on my task at hand. My tongue was fully outstretched as I once again placed the base of it on her lower vagina. I licked the length of her sopping wet, swelling pussy over and over again. Slowly. I knew that I couldn't do it slowly enough; the slower, the better.

After about twenty or so passes mom's body was in a smooth rhythm of gyrating her hips downward when my head was moving up. I saw that her eyes were closed again. When I stopped licking mom, her hips continued to move in my hands, which were between the bed her ass cheeks.

I moved my left hand up mom's body and around her front so that it was resting on her pubis, just below her navel. My left arm was still under her right leg. I moved my right hand down her backside, freeing my arm. I rested my right hand on her inner left thigh, caressing her soft milky white skin.

I leaned forward and placed my mouth flush on my smoking hot mother's upper vagina and worked her clitoris with my tongue. She started moaning loudly, arched her back and grabbed the sheets on either side of her. It was sloppy oral sex. Her secretions mixed with my saliva. My face and her groin became very slick and wet. My free hand rubbing her porcelain thigh started straying closer to the object of my interest and mom's bliss. I used my middle and index fingers to spread her labia wide. I then placed my index finger gently on mom's vaginal opening and started tracing small circles concentric circles, all the while still suckling and tonguing her clit.

Mom was pretty wild by this point. She was moaning, grinding my face and occasionally moving her head from side to side, eyes still closed. There was an orgasm that had been building inside her since the shower, and prolonging every stage of build up was starting to border on cruelty. When I stuck my index finger in to her, she let out a shrill cry of primal fulfilment. Mom now started moaning more loudly. It bordered on crying out. Her cries were intermittent between staggered breaths.

I rubbed my index finger inside of mom. I felt around for the smooth pallet of her most sensitive area, as I made a sort of "come here" gesture with my finger inside her. The gesture had more lateral movement than that though. Mom was screaming at the ceiling as I feverishly sucked her cunt and fingered her sensitive innards. I held mom's belly flat down with my left hand, while my right finger probed her most private area. My two hands were inches apart, with only mom between them. Suddenly, with no warning, mom went silent and I felt every muscle in her body tense through my tongue. She subconsciously brought her hands up to her nipples and teased and twisted them mercilessly. Mom shuddered spastically and screamed/shouted as she fondled herself. Her uniquely sweet taste flooded in to my mouth and I lapped up every drop of her juices she came. I was still aggressively pleasuring her when she moaned and pushed feebly on my forehead.

She mumbled something incoherent. "-sensitive-" was all I was able to pick out. I pulled away and surveyed my mother. She was lying on her back with her head to the side. I couldn't see her face under her long blonde hair. Her hands were still fondling the lower portions of her large, now heaving breasts. Her legs were spread, knees bent and toes pointed. She was kind of mumbling and whimpering, still in the midst of her orgasm.

Chapter 2

I could feel my pulse in my throbbing cock. I got up on my knees and grabbed mom's hips. I moved forward with my cock swaying in front of me, still kneeling. I squatted down, resting my engorged dick on mom's belly. My balls were against her pussy lips, making it easy to view how far I would penetrate her. It was hard to imagine I had once already, there was a lot of flesh for her to accommodate.

Mom was still in the throes of orgasmic revelation, unaware of my change in position. I had never heard of such a strong reaction. My conception of an orgasm was purely from a male perspective at this point and I was unaware of how powerful a woman's orgasm could be. I moved my hips back a bit, taking my rock-hard dick in my right hand. My left hand was pinning mom's pelvis to the mattress. I positioned the head of my dick into the mouth of her sopping wet pussy, glistening with her juices and my saliva.

LowSwingin
LowSwingin
308 Followers