Getting Mom Interested Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,109 Followers

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I mean, it might not be just at night while your dad's sleeping."

I should have thought about what she was asking before I agreed, but at the time it sounded like a sweet deal. What I heard was "You're going to be getting more sleep at night and rest your poor pecker." But the reality was far more.

"I can handle that Mom." I said.

"Good. Now go see how far your dad has gotten with his mowing, and then meet me in the kitchen."

I didn't question Mom's request, and did as I was told. I walked out the back door and located Dad. I walked over to him, and he stopped the mower. "Sorry Dad. I would have helped if I hadn't over slept."

"That's okay. I knew you had a late night, and I'm almost finished. I only have to do the side and front yards yet."

"Okay, I'll let you finish then." I said, heading back into the house.

My mouth dropped open when I walked in the back door. Mom was naked and standing by the kitchen sink.

"Mom! What the fuck?" I said.

"Fuck me. I need you right now." Mom replied.

"But.. But Dad is right outside."

"No questions.. Remember?" She said, as she waved me over to her.

My body moved like a zombie as my feet shuffled across the floor. When I was within arms length of her, her hands went straight for my pants, tugging them down in one quick swipe.

"I can't help but picture you fucking Becky while I was with your Father. My pussy is soaked and needs that stiff young cock of yours right now."

I kicked off what clothes still dangled on my feet and embraced Mom. I could hear the mower moving along the side of the house, and knew I only had a short time to please her sexual need. Mom wasted no time, and had her hand on my dick, pulling life into it. I could feel it grow with every stroke. My hand dropped down to her mound, and I fumbled my fingers in her pussy folds. She wasn't lying. Her pussy was soaked. I slithered two fingers between her lips and sunk them deep into her twat.

"Oh.. Yes Tommy. Oh fuck me with your fingers!" she hissed, as her body moved back against the kitchen counter. Faster and faster I plunged, as Mom increased her speed on my stiff shaft. My hips pushed to meet her every stroke as if I was slamming it in her pussy. Mom couldn't take anymore and pleaded.

"Fuck me now. I need you inside my cunt." and pulled my cock to her hot pussy.

My dick slid completely in with one push. My hands reached back and squeezed her ass tightly as I pulled her body to meet my every thrust. I pushed and rammed and pushed as Mom gripped tightly to my body. She put her arms around my neck and wrapped both legs around my waist. My hands held her weight by her ass and she almost jumped up and down in my arms pushing my cock deeper than it has ever been inside her. Her cunt began to tighten as my cock head bulged from the cum waiting to be released.

"Oh fuck Mom. I'm going to shoot." I said, as my ears located the sound of the mower in the front yard.

Faster and faster Mom moved. Her fingers dug into the back of my neck and her head tilted back. I heard her moan loudly from her approaching climax. I gripped her ass cheeks tightly and pushed one last time as my cock spurted it's stream into her. Mom rocked on my dick as I held it in place. But then I caught Dad out of the window putting the mower away in the shed.

"Mom, Dad is finished!" I said, as I pulled my cock out of her pussy. Quickly, Mom left and headed for her room leaving me in the kitchen to struggle with dressing fast by myself. I had just finished zipping my fly when Dad entered the door.

"Where's your Mother."

"Umm I think upstairs. I just came out to get something to drink." I lied, as I went to the cabinet and grabbed a glass.

"You want something Dad."

"No, but thanks for asking." He said, as he passed by and went into the other room.

My hands were shaking as the adrenalin raced through my body. The boldness of fucking Mom and almost getting caught was such a rush. I had found a new high, and this time it was shown to me by my mother. I couldn't wait to tell Becky what had happened.

As I finished my glass of water, Mom came back into the kitchen. Her face was lit up like a kid on Christmas morning as she approached me and whispered. "That was exciting. Thank you for that wonderful fuck." she said, as she lingered a kiss on my cheek and gave my crotch a quick squeeze before turning back to the other room.

I put the glass in the sink and yelled to her I was off to Becky's.

I didn't walk but ran all the way there. I had to tell her what had happened. I completely forgot about how my balls needed a rest.

I knocked on the door, and Becky's mother greeted me.

"She's in the shower right now Tommy. Why don't we take a seat in the living room and wait."

As usual, her mother's attire was extremely hot. My mind was again screaming Fuck her! Fuck her! I admired her short white skirt and stockings. As I entered the house, we walked to the living room. My mouth was watering as I watched her tight ass sway, and her stocking straps play peek-a-boo under the skirt with every step.

We sat on the sofa and Cathy looked at me and smiled. I tried not to ravage her body with my eyes.

"Becky told me about your problem," she said. "Have you decided which one of us you are going to stop playing with?" she asked, as her legs crossed and exposed her naked thigh above the stockings.

"Umm.. I... don't.. well." I tried to stammer, but couldn't seem to put a sentence together.

Without missing a beat, Cathy moved closer to me and very sexily said, "Becky also told me how you fucked her while your parents were in the next room having sex themselves." Her hand gripped my upper thigh and began to lightly rub up and down.

"Um.. y. y. yeah we did."

Cathy leaned closer to my ear, and nibbled lightly as she whispered, "Did that get you excited?... Knowing they were fucking so close to you?" as her hand rubbed closer and closer to my crotch. "Ever wonder what it would be like to have your dad watch you fuck."

"Oh.. I.." I replied.

"How about seeing him fuck another woman? While you were taking his wife – your mother?"

Oh fuck.. I thought, as my dick ached to be set free. Cathy had put more sinful images into my helpless brain.

As I closed my eyes and enjoyed the thoughts, I felt her weight on my legs. Cathy had straddled me and was opening my shirt. Her mouth went to my neck and she sucked on it. My hands went to her waist and slowly slipped back to her wonderful ass.

"Oh.. fuck." I said, as I felt her undoing my pants.

"Mmm, just think Tommy.. Think what it would look like to see him fucking another woman. Who would it be?... Who do you see making your Dad cum?" Cathy teased, as I felt my cock rub against her panties that covered her hot mound. Cathy pushed down, and I felt my dick push through the material and into her sopping love hole.

Her panties where crotchless, and I felt the material digging into the sides of my rigid shaft. Her body rocked back and forth as my hips lifted us both off the couch with each stroke.

"Oh... yess.. Tommy. Oh.. Tell me.. Tell me who you see fucking your dad.."

But before I could answer, I heard Becky, "Mom!!! You couldn't even wait until I was out of the shower?"

"Oh... Oh... Ohhh!!! Cathy moaned as her pussy exploded and flooded her juices over my throbbing dick. Her ass went crazy, and I couldn't stop my own release as it plastered her insides.

"Oh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." I grunted as my hands grasped at her backside and pulled her tightly to my pumping cock.

Cathy rested her head on my shoulder as her climax slowly calmed down. I slowly helped her up and redid my pants. Becky walked over and put her hands on her hips.

"So this is what you mean by you need a break," she hissed.

"No.. I.. I.." was all I could get out before Cathy laughed.

"Honey, I seduced him. He couldn't help it. I got him hard by what I said."

"And what was that?" Becky asked

"I just asked him if he thought seeing his dad fuck another woman would be exciting."

Becky looked at me and paused.

"So.. What did you say Tommy?"

"I didn't." I said. "But to answer truthfully, I kind of do like the idea."

"Which brings be back to my question," Cathy replied, "Who would you want to see doing your father?"

Quickly, I had to think. I couldn't tell Cathy it was her. So I thought of the first woman that popped into my head.

"My Aunt Ruth" I said.

Holy fuck why'd I think of her. I thought.

"Who the hell is that?" Becky asked.

"She's my dad's sister."

There was silence in the air before Cathy broke out and laughed again.

"Tommy, you're such a naughty, naughty boy. You want your dad to fuck his own sister. I was thinking one of us."

Becky relaxed her posture and laughed like her mother, as she sat beside me.

"I think maybe I might be able to change your mind," Becky said as she took hold of my hand and kissed me.

"Well, thank you for the good laugh and excellent fuck Tommy. I'll let you two be." Cathy said, as she got up to leave.

Becky spoke quickly, "Wait mom. I have an idea I want to run by you before you leave."

Oh no! Her ideas usually cause my dick to throb. I thought, as Becky and her mom walked into the other room leaving me alone on the sofa.

10 minutes later Becky came back with one of her wicked smiles.

"So do I have to ask what that was about?" I said.

"Oh it was nothing special, just something I had to discuss with Mom."

"Becky, I know that smile. That was not a nothing. That was a something."

"Well, if you must know, it's a surprise. You'll see. And I'm sure you're going to like it."

"Well, I think we had better get going if we're going to make the movies with my parents."

As we walked to my house, I told Becky what Mom and I did in the kitchen. I could tell it got her excited. I think if it wasn't for the fact that we had to meet my parents, she'd want to fuck. So I guess telling her now was a good idea.

Becky and I arrived at my home and had dinner with my parents before we departed for the theater. Of course, the girls gabbed and gabbed about everything from clothing to music and so on. I was happy to see Dad looked just as bored listening to them.

"Well, we better get going if we want good seats." Dad said, and I agreed.

We climbed into Dad's car and headed on the way. Dad drove with Mom next to him, leaving Becky and me in the back seat. Becky sat behind Dad and I behind Mom. As the girls again jibber-jabbered, I was again finding the conversation dull. Then I felt Becky put her hand on my left upper thigh only inches from my crotch. Without stopping their conversation, I felt her hand unzip my fly and work under my briefs. My eyes widened as I felt my cock hit the open air, and her fingers stroked my dick to stiffness.

I looked over at Becky and her eyes never left Mom as she kept talking. Then I looked at Dad as he concentrated on driving, and back to Mom. I watched as she also kept talking, but noticed her eyes shift down to my cock. Mom licked her lips as her head turned further over her shoulder.

My cock head bulged as I felt myself getting close. I moved my hand to try and stop Becky, but she wouldn't quit. Instead, she went faster. I grasped her thigh as my hips involuntarily pushed. My teeth ground together as I tried to control myself from exploding. I felt my legs begin to shake and I gripped Becky's thigh hard. Just as I shot my load, Becky dove her head down and took my cock in her mouth. I held my breath as I felt my sperm being gulped down.

Mom was still talking as if she and Becky were still engaged in normal conversation. Without missing a beat, Becky picked her head up and was back into the talk. I looked around and saw we were in the parking lot. I had just enough time to put my dick away and fix my pants.

As we walked to the theater, I held Becky's hand and we lagged behind my parents. When I was sure they couldn't hear I said to Becky, "What the hell was that? What if my Dad had seen you?"

"Shh... Lover." She said. "It's not as much fun if it isn't dangerous. Besides, I think your mom liked it also. I bet she's soaked."

Dad got the tickets, and we looked for some good seats. The theater had already filled up and finding four empty chairs was difficult. We finally found them, but in the nose bleed section. We piled in and sat down. Dad sat next to Mom, and I sat next to Becky. We had coats, but no place but our laps to set them. As the theater darkened, and the movie started, Mom whispered to Dad. I saw him shake his head from side to side, and then she whispered to me.

"You two want anything from the concession stand?" I passed what Mom said to Becky.

"Yeah. Some popcorn would be nice and a soft drink."

I told Mom yes, and she asked me to come with her. We excused ourselves, passed all the seated people and headed out of the theater. As I turned left to the concession stand, Mom grabbed my arm and pulled me to the right.

"Come this way." she said, as she rushed me towards the bathrooms.

"Mom! What are you doing?"

"You're going to fuck me."

"Mom! This is crazy!" I said, as she pushed me inside the women's restroom.

Mom rushed me into a stall and fumbled my pants open. Again, my cock was free as she pushed me onto the toilet seat. Mom reached under her skirt and removed her panties, quickly spread her legs and sat down facing me. Her soaked pussy rubbed hard against my dick. I felt it stiffening as it slid against her clit.

"That's it Tommy. Oh... Fuck.. I'm so fucking hot.. Your little girlfriend got me so fucking wet."

"Oh.. Mom.. we.. have.. ohh.. fuckk." I moaned as my stiffened dick penetrated her hot cunt.

Mom went up and down faster and faster. Her hands braced against the side of the stall as her body bounced. I reached for her chest and grasped at her bobbing breasts. I could feel her juices seeping out and dripping down my nuts. I grabbed her waist and pulled her down harder as my cum once again readied to explode.

"Oh.. Yes.. oh.. fuck me! Give me your cum son. Mommy wants it..."

I blew my load as my legs shuddered. I felt Mom's cunt tighten on me as she held her pussy down and rocked her hips in place. She grabbed my neck with both hands and whimpered as her climax rocked through her body.

Soon, Mom stopped shaking and eased off my dick. Standing up, she put her panties back on and helped me to my feet. Pulling me to her, we kissed.

"Thank you, Son." she said. "We'd better get back."

I pulled my pants up, and we left the restroom. A theater worker saw us exit the restroom and just shook his head as we passed by. Mom grabbed my hand and chuckled as we rushed to the concession stand. We purchased the refreshments and went back to the theater. I carried the drinks and Mom handled the popcorn. Little did I know I was in for another surprise as we fought our way back to our seats. Becky had relocated, and was now sitting where Mom would have been next to Dad. Mom was surprised also, but instead of saying anything, she sat down were Becky was first sitting. The new seating order was Dad Becky me and then Mom.

I handed Becky her drink and leaned over to ask what's going on.

"That guy over there was giving me the creeps," she said, as she pointed to the gentleman sitting next to Mom. "You two were gone so long I couldn't take being close to him so I moved next to your dad. Does your mom want her seat back?"

I told Mom what had happened and relayed the message, but Mom was okay with the new seating. Halfway through the movie, I had finished my soft drink and was going to set the empty container on the floor next to my feet. As I leaned over, my eye happened to see were Becky's hand was. She had covered her lap with her coat, but her arm made it obvious it was located somewhere in Dad's lap.

As I sat up, I began paying closer attention to what was taking place beside me. I noticed Dad's coat would shuffle a little every once in awhile. I felt myself getting hard. Becky must be rubbing his thigh. I thought, as I watched intensely. The coat moved more, and Dad shifted in his chair. Becky was getting him excited sitting right next to me, and I liked it. I almost gasped as the coat stopped moving side to side but began pumping up and down. Faster and faster it went.

I saw Dad grab the arms of the chair, and his body sunk lower. Faster and faster still her hand pumped. Finally, his hand clutched the top of his coat and held it down. I could see his body quivering for a couple seconds before he moved his hands back to the arms of the chair and her hand slipped away.

Becky leaned over to me and said. "So how'd you like the show?"

I could only shake my head, as I was flabbergasted. My heart pounded, and I could feel precum dribbling in my pants.

The lights came on, and people began to stand up. I completely didn't realize the movie had ended and now wondered whether Becky was talking about the movie or what she had done for Dad. He stood up and held his coat next to his waist as we walked out. Then he said he had to go use the rest room. I thought this would give me a chance to talk to Becky, but Mom was right next to us as we waited for Dad's return.

Dad came back, and had his coat on. It was quiet on the drive home, and Becky rested her head on my shoulder. I just held her hand as the image of her and Dad danced in my brain. I began to wonder if maybe I wasn't enough for her and that she might want my dad instead.

We stopped at Becky's house, but before I walked her to the door, Becky asked my mom to stop over and see the clothes they had talked about. She said her mom would be out, so it would be just the two of them. Mom agreed. As I walked Becky to her door, I was unable to ask about what had taken place with Dad. I just gave her a kiss and held her tight as I feared the worst. I didn't want to lose her, and again let my heart talk.

"Becky... I love you." I said as I felt my eyes swell up.

"I love you too Tommy.," Becky replied, as she read my eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I just don't want to lose you."

Becky kissed close to my ear and whispered. "I'm not going anywhere lover, and make sure you come with your mom tomorrow," she said, as she turned and entered her house.

I went to the car feeling a little better by her reassurance and thought it would all be talked about the next day.

That night, I didn't sleep much. Not because Mom came in. She kept her word and stayed in her own bed. I couldn't sleep from rehashing the exciting, sex filled day. I could only imagine what I had in store for me tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I awoke early. I could smell breakfast and knew it had to be Sunday morning. I hopped out of bed and went right for the shower.

While I was enjoying the hot spray across my back, I caught the outline of a person standing by the shower door. I slid it open, and there was Dad. This isn't good. I thought, as I asked "What's up?" while I turned the water off.

"I wanted to talk to you alone before talking to your mother."

"About what, Dad?" I forced out of my mouth, reaching for a towel.

"I have to leave town for a week on business, and the last time that happened your mother didn't talk to me for a week. I was hoping you could help me out and convince her it is necessary."

"I can try Dad."

"Good... Good.." he said, as he turned for the door.

"Hey, Dad. What did you think of the movie last night?"

Dad stopped quickly and said without turning around said. "I.. Umm.. I thought it was okay for a chick flick."

"Yeah... me to," I replied, as he walked away.

As I dressed, I could hear my parents downstairs, and the tones of their voices didn't sound inviting. I went downstairs just as Mom finished lecturing Dad as to why she didn't find his leaving too appealing.

bob03567
bob03567
4,109 Followers