Getting Mom Interested Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,103 Followers

I licked her lightly at first, and she made a garbled, whimpering sound. Again, I flicked my tongue up and down her lips and another whimper came from her. I continued this toying game until Becky said, very loudly, "Eat me Tommy!! Stop teasing me! Fuck me with your tongue!"

At that, I lunged forward and smothered my face between her thighs. Her hips gyrated, pushing my head around until I my tongue was planted deep inside her mound. I heard her whimpering with pleasure.

The sounds Mom was making at that point were just as loud and excited. The moment I had been waiting for had finally arrived. I felt Becky pull me away from her pussy, and I knew what she wanted me to do.

Slowly, on weak legs I ventured over to where my Dad you was driving Mom crazy. I tapped him on the shoulder and watched his head pull away from Mom's pussy. Without saying a word, I just looked at him and motioned with my head at Becky. Dad began to move to her while I repositioned myself in front of Mom. I didn't move onto Mom yet as I was mesmerized by watching Dad slowly kiss is way down to my girlfriend's sacred spot. I could see her passion grow as he kissed his way closer and closer to her wetness.

Her face lit up when he finally touched her pussy for the first time, and I think she came right then. I felt my dick dripping precum as I finally went down on Mom myself. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me tight to her hot love hole. Mom thrashed around and I heard her yell. "Oh yes!!! Yes Tommy!!! Eat Mommy!! Eat your mother's pussy!"

I went nuts and lapped like a dog at a water dish as her mound bounced on my face. In the background I could hear my girlfriend squealing as Dad made her cum with his tongue. Mom was right behind her and wailed for the whole world to hear. Then she finally exploded on my face.

I lifted my head up just in time to see Dad lining his massive hard dick at Becky's pussy. He had her legs spread wide and high, holding them out with his hands as he moved his stiff tool to her entrance.

Becky made a sound I never heard her make before when he penetrated her for the first time. I watched, fascinated as he eased the entire length deep inside her. Her body shook all over as Dad started to pound her feverishly. Then I heard her scream and he was making her cum.

My own cock now needed to feel a sweet, wet pussy around it, and I centered my throbbing manhood at Mom's waiting mound. I felt her hands grasp my hips and pull me into her as she said. "Make love to Mommy, Tommy. Fuck me."

I felt my cockhead touch her outer lips and parted them slowly as I pushed myself forward. It produced a long moan from Mom and her velvet feeling pussy slowly swallowed my hard cock. Once I was seated deep in her warm wetness, I slowly began stroking in and out of her. Working myself deeper with every thrust forward, I finally bottomed out. At this point, Mom reached to my ass and pulled me tighter into her. Her hands were pulling on me, setting the pace she wanted, and I looked over at my girlfriend. She had switched places with Dad. He was now sitting on the couch, and she was straddling him. She was sinking down on him, burying his hard cock deep inside her pussy.

Becky then did the same agile movement with her hips she had done on me. I heard Dad gasp, "Oh fuck Becky!... You're going to make me cum if you keep that up!" Becky didn't stop at all, and I watched as she increased her speed, starting to moan herself. Dad grabbed her hips and pumped up into her hard. His lunges sent her high in the air while she leaned herself back, resting her hands on his thighs.

The she wailed, "Oh!! I'm cumming! Oh fuck I'm cumming again!" I could hear Dad grunt loudly as he grabbed her and pulled her tight to his chest, kissing her passionately while he injected himself into her.

The sight of Becky and Dad fucking had driven me over the edge. I lost it and had no control anymore. I went crazy on Mom, fucking her like a jack hammer, which caused her to wail loudly. My feverish strokes were pushing her close to cumming again also.

"Oh yes Tommy!!! Harder fuck me harder. Oh! Oh! Oh God! Ohhh yesss!!!!" Mom screamed as I felt her quiver and shake.

I kept my stead fast pace and fucked straight through her orgasm until my own body shook. Then I plastered her cunt with my creamy seed and heard her say. "Yes Tommy. Cum inside Mommy. I want to feel your hot cum." We grunted and moaned while my dick pumped everything I had into her, and I fell forward resting my face across her lush breasts.

We were all spent for the moment, and the four of us had no energy to do much but lay there and relax for a while. I think we were all a little stunned at the excitement we had all undergone.

That was just the beginning of our fuck fest, and we made love like that for another hour before Dad and I switched back to our own partners. We finished the night making love to them. As the night ended, and I held Becky's hand walking her back home, she asked if it was as exciting as I thought it would be.

I simply answered her, "Better."

I couldn't think of any way my life could be better, but my little vixen had more in store for me. I finally got a small glimpse of what was to come when she said, "Now all we have to do is get your dad to fuck his sister."

bob03567
bob03567
4,103 Followers