Getting My Young Black Pussy Fucked

Story Info
My experience with an older white cock.
1.3k words
4.31
69k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so go easy on me...

I am the type of woman that loves attention. Getting attention has always made me so horny, so being a tease for men is always fun.

Sometimes when I am feeling extra lonely I like to make a post on Craigslist so I can get attention from men to help me masturbate. Well one night I was on Craigslist searching for someone to help me cum and a particular man caught my attention. He was 54, white, and married. He was a business executive that needed a "personal assistant" because he has a wife that no longer caters to his needs. Man how I love older white cock. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I love being with married men too. They have a ton of experience and the rush from cheating always makes them better lovers. So I get my older white cock and I can be a mistress for a little while, how can I pass this up? I ended up giving him my phone number and he texted me all of the dirty things he wanted to do to my black pussy. Describing all of the details of tasting me. I was cumming in no time that night. He really had me turned on and I now wanted this man in bed.

Let's call him Mark. Did I mention that Mark only lived 40 minutes away from me? Well that was another plus because fast forward five days later and it turns out that he actually had to do some business at my college and wanted to meet up with me. So we planned on meeting that day because I wanted some white cock.. He asks me to meet him across town in a motel so I take an Uber over to him. Once I get to him I waited outside of his room. Half of me wanting to be fucked so bad but the other part of me was terrified that this could end badly. Well obviously my horny side won the war in my head. I texted him I was there and he answered the door immediately. He was exactly the way he was through text, funny and chill. Me being the awkward girl I am I just sit on the bed and looked away from him.

Mark asks, "Are you nervous?" while he starts to massage my shoulders.

"Yeah I am a little nervous," I giggle.

"Please don't be nervous. I'm a very nice guy and won't do anything you aren't ready for."

He has a bluetooth speaker and asks if I want to listen to anything and he puts on some Bruno Mars. He starts to ask me questions to get me to feel more relaxed. We talk more and we end up lying next to each other. I am now fully relaxed and my horny side has fully taken over my brain. I can feel him growing on my thigh as we speak and he is huge. Way larger than I expect him to be and I am wondering how my pussy is going to take it. He's rubbing all over my body at this point and I am getting really wet. He tells me how much he loves my brown skin and kisses all over my body. Once our lips finally touched I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it would be like every other guy kissing me. Usually men are quite aggressive and that is the way I usually like it too but he didn't want that. He kissed me so gently. I could tell then that he was more into making love than fucking.

And I loved every bit of it. He climbs on top of me and keeps giving me the most gentle kisses. He gets his shirt and shorts off and he slips my shirt off. He sees my bra has a clip in the front and gets very excited that he has easy access. I can feel his cock twitch against me. He unclips it and grabs both of my tits. He just stares at me for a bit and then he goes in sucking and licking my nipples. It felt so amazing and I keep grabbing his boxers and pressing him hard against me. He rubs down my body and starts to stick his hands into my leggings grabbing my ass nicely. He proceeds to kiss me and grind against me. He rubs down my black body more but this time he decides that he wants my leggings off entirely.. He loves that I am not wearing any panties and grinds harder against me. I can now feel his cock inside his boxers rubbing against my clit and it is heaven. My juices are getting all over his boxers and I am happy he finally decides to take them off.

He climbs off of me and I am so disappointed that he doesn't want to immediately pound my pussy but he asks me if I am ok and if I am still nervous. I tell him I am happy to be there with him and that I am no longer nervous and he is happy to hear that. He starts kissing me again and I desperately want to be aggressive but he is still being very gentle.

He climbs on me and starts rubbing his white cock on my clit and I want it so bad. Instead of fucking me he goes down and eats me out. He starts out by flicking my clit lightly and licking lightly. I am loving every second of it. He tells me how delicious I taste. I want his cock so bad. He sticks a finger in my pussy and a finger in my ass while he is licking my clit. I could feel him staring at my while I played with my nipples enjoying him pleasuring me. He ate my pussy out better than any man has ever done before. I couldn't handle it for too long and came all over his face and he licked it all up. He comes back up to me and he starts kissing me and he starts rubbing his cock on my pussy and sticks his huge white cock in my black wet tight pussy. We both moaned together and he very gently moves in and out. I thought that I wanted it rough but I was loving every bit of his slow strokes. I could tell he loved to look at me while being inside of me. Everytime I opened my eyes he was smiling down at me and then he would kiss me. He loved rubbing every inch of my body. This went on for quite sometime until he slipped out of me and just wanted to lay next to me. I grab his cock and see he is still extremely hard. I started to head down to return the favor but for some reason he stops me by kissing me and he starts rubbing all over my body once again. He stops at my ass and starts rubbing my ass crack. He uses it to roll me on my stomach and climbs behind me and slips his cock into me once again and finally starts pounding my pussy.

It was everything I wanted. He started to moan louder with every stroke and I could tell he was getting close to coming. I tell him to cum in my young black pussy and he slams hard in me and explodes inside of me. He stayed inside of me for awhile while kissing on my back. After he laid next to me and we cuddled for a bit until he had to go. He drove me to my apartment and then headed home. I have been with older white men before but this man has made me masturbate about 3 times a day ever since thinking about our time together. I've been sexually frustrated ever since and I don't think I will be satisfied until I see him again. We have still been texting and he seems very interested in seeing me again. Wish me luck and let me know if you want to hear about our second time together...if it ever happens Lol

Kisses!

Love, Ann