Getting Out of The House

Story Info
Wife lets loose with a friend.
2.2k words
3.61
110.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to tell you a story about an experience my girl friend and I shared just before we married.. She is a 24 year old dark haired beauty with a extremely sensuous body and a wonderful sexual appetite. We do everything together and we both enjoy sharing our fantasies with each other. Our favorite is the idea of her pleasing and being pleased sexually by more than one man at the same time. We've talked about this fantasy a lot and it gets us both very excited. The more excited she became the more turned on I would get. We would talk about how much she would enjoy being served by many men and how they would be truly satisfied by her fantastic talents as a lover.

After enjoying this and other fantasies together we became interested in trying one out for real. I am very secure with our relationship and I felt this experience would only enhance what we already share together. Every individual has a unique sexual character and hers is that of an adventurer, an uninhibited spirit that does not suppress and denied her basic urges and feelings. I explained, that as her soul mate, I wanted her to embrace her desires and maximize her experiences. After my encouragement and her own growing desires she told me, she and her friend had discussed trying to get picked up by a few men that could complete their wildest fantasies. Their plan was to go north to Fort Lauderdale beach for the weekend. This time of year the beach is packed with horny young men, mostly college boys, from up north on spring vacation. They said they would leave Friday evening and be back sometime Sunday. The week before they planned to leave she was wild with anticipation. Every night we shared fantasies of what might take place. Sex with a stranger (or two or three) with me at home waiting to hear all about it. These discussions always resulted in hot passionate love making that left us both completely satisfied.

Friday finally came, nervous and excited she told me to think of her all weekend and on Sunday she would bring back all her experiences to share. Her friend picked her up about 9:00 p.m. and they drove up to the night scene of Fort Lauderdale. For most of the evening they flirted and teased men in different places until she saw a man she knew she instantly wanted. He was young, tall, strong and his tight ass and large thighs practically started her juices flowing. She caught his eye and when he saw her looking at him he started over to talk to her. He said his name was Gary and asked if she wanted a drink. She found out he was a student from up north who had come down with four of his buddies to find some sun and fun in South Florida. They drank, talked and danced together. She was very excited by him. When she held him during some slow songs she loved the way his hard body felt against her. She felt in control and she moved her body suggestively to tease and stimulate him. When he wasn't looking she opened the top two buttons of her blouse to expose more of her firm shapely cleavage. Later she opened still more until he could see the top edge of her flowery bra holding her full breasts. When they were having a drink at his table two more guys came over to them and introduced themselves as friends of Gary. She flirted and danced with both of the young men that now joined them. When she was dancing with Gary again she told him that her friend and her were looking to continue partying and might he know where they might go. As she asked him this she squeezed and rubbed between his legs feeling his hardness through his jeans. Soon he suggested she get her friend and follow him and his friends and they would start a little party up in their hotel room. She went to get her friend and found her talking to a couple of hunks herself. She invited them all to join her and her new friends.

When they got to the apartment they put on some rock music, mixed some more drinks and smoked some grass her friend had brought for this special weekend. The grass made her even more sensitive to all the stimulation she was sharing with her new friends. They all took turns dancing and soon kissing and feeling each other through their clothes. Gary, Bob, Tim and Steve all received long, then longer wet sensuous kisses from her when taking their turn dancing with her. She knew they were about to be treated to six gorgeous hunks and the thought made her weak with excitement. She felt in control and sensed that the young men they were with would follow their lead to wherever she wanted to go. Then she noticed one of the guys started fondling her friend's breasts, she immediately started to respond by stroking the outside of his pants. She felt two men close in around her and they started kissing and fondling her body. Soon she could feel many hands removing her clothes as they caressed her. First her blouse came off and two men laid her on the floor and started sucking her firm breasts and biting her sensitive nipples through her sexy bra. Then a third stripped off her long skirt and began licking her tender juicy pussy through her panties. As he did this she pulled at one man’s jeans and opened his fly. She reached into his pants and pulled his growing cock through the opening of his briefs. The guy between her legs torn away her flimsy wet panties with his hands and teeth. The experienced ladies took their time exposing the firm flat stomachs and big hard cocks of these six young men. They savored each supercharged moment, allowing the sexual tension to build. Soon they were feverishly assisted one another in removing each other’s remaining clothing. She reached out and took a long, hot, thick, hard cock in each hand then turned to see her friend take a cock in her mouth and her pussy at the same time. She told the two remaining men that she wanted them to fill her up like her friend was being filled. With that a big red cock was thrust in front of her and she rubbed his hardness all over her face before sliding her tongue down to his balls. Just as she began sucking on his big heavy testicles she felt her juicy wet cunt lips being stretched around the head of a burning hot shaft. She couldn't believe how good it felt sliding between her sensitive labia. Her whole body was alive with a virtual overload of sensations. Someone had pressed their hot naked body against her and sucked on her shoulder and back. She became possessed by her building passion and she began hungrily sucking on all three cocks around her head while her pussy responded to the pounding prick between her legs. At times she would look at her friend and see her wreathing in excitement with hard dicks ramming her from both ends. The sight was extremely erotic and while four men shared her body for their own pleasure she felt herself come countless times. The stimulation seemed endless as her head spun and then she suddenly felt hot come squirting down on her breasts and she sucked harder on the cock in her mouth until he poured his hot salty cream into her and down her throat. She swallowed all his hot salty juice and started sucking on the other prick in her hand. Almost together she could feel the penis in her mouth and her pussy explode sending her into her biggest orgasm yet.

When all the men had come, both women continued to stroke and suck on their dicks and quickly they began to come back to life. One of her new found friends brought out some KY jelly and began massaging her pussy and ass with the cool lubricant. As she sucked and played with the cocks of two men in front of her the others lifted up her ass and began to explore and fondle between her legs. All six men were concentrating on her body as her friend sucked three of them back to hardness. She could feel two, three, then four fingers in her pussy and now she felt a well lubricated finger slide into her burning anus. She wanted cock in every opening in her body and she moaned with pleasure when she felt the fingers in her pussy being replaced by a big long hot prick. One of the guys twisted her so that he could poke his throbbing penis into her ass and when his dick entered her tight opening she screamed for them to fuck her hard and fast. She came and so did they but they were almost immediately replaced by two more, bigger & harder dicks that stretched her lips and hole. With one cock in her box, one in her ass, she now needed one in her mouth but instead she got two! First she started to lick and suck on a dick that had just come out of Her Friend, to join in the all out assault on her nymph-like body. His hard rod was hot in her mouth but when another dick arrived before her lips she rubbed it to orgasm against her sensitive shoulder. His hot sperm fell down her back as the cock in her mouth jerked ready to explode. She pulled his cock almost out and drained him while sucking on just the head between her lips. He filled her mouth and she let it run down between her tits and watched how much this turned on all the observers watching and stroking their own dicks. She was super sensitized and everything she did and felt seemed to be magnified. The eight of them pounded and stoked together like a finely tuned fucking machine. All four cocks were banging her from all angles. The two dicks that her friend sucked and stroked as they watched her, now began to rub the heads of their hard dicks on her breasts. She had realized her fantasy behind any expectations. Her body was wildly exploding as she felt throbbing burning cocks begin to shoot their loads of come in and all over her body. She had taken six big health cocks on at the same time and pleased them all and now as they started to roll off of her she lay completely fulfilled. As semen ran out of her she ached with pleasure still exploding throughout her beautiful body.

The next morning she awoke in bed with two guys, still asleep, next to her. She could hardly believe the evening before, which seemed like a dream, had actually happened. She went to the bathroom and climbed into the shower. She felt so sinfully good and perhaps a little guilty. When she thought about it she realized she shouldn't feel any guilt because I had encouraged and we had made this happen together. Now she was only eager to come home so she could share with me her wildest experiences. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when one, the biggest one, of the boys entered the bathroom. She watched as he drained his huge penis of it's morning liquid. As he finished she suggested he could wash it off in the shower. After he entered they lathered each other, especially around the genitals, and rinsed in the warm spray. She then bent down and took his hardening shaft into her salivating mouth. She savored and stroked his cock and concentrated on how she would later describe all of her actions to me. She also decided she would suck as much thick, hot ,juicy prick juice and fill her pussy with as much come as she could get before she brought her steaming, swollen, sloppy cunt back to me to share as she began her accounts of the weekend she would never forget and we would enjoy for the rest of our sexual lives.

That afternoon she got a ride home to me from two of her favorite studs, her friend had stayed in Fort Lauderdale until Tuesday. When they pulled up into the driveway I peeked out the front window expecting to see her friend's car and saw the rented Camaro. She passionately kissed each of them inside the car. All weekend I had masturbated imaging what she was up to but this was even more exciting then I had imagined. I saw their hands all over her and her fingers tracing their obviously hard dicks in their shorts. She pulled each prick out through the fly hole and proceeded to alternately stoke and suck until they cried out in orgasm releasing their loads. Then with semen actually running out of the corner of her mouth she kissed them good-bye and walked up to the front door, produced her key and stepped inside to my waiting arms.