Getting Over Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin stayed sitting in his chair as his mother gripped the back of the chair with both hands, leaning over her son as his hands were rubbing and caressing her ass, that pussy grinding is face, his mouth doing it's best to kiss and lick and suck away at her damp pussy. "Ooooh, that's it, baby," she said. "Mmmm, where'd you learn to eat pussy like that?? Fuck yeahhhh, you're getting me all hot and juicy, baby, mmmmm." The chair half lifted off the floor as she ground that pussy harder into his face.

His hands ran over her thighs and flexing ass as he held on and tried to find spaces to breathe, that wet pussy grinding on his face, his mother pushing her hips further and further on him. She gave a little tremble and then pulled back, smiling down at him as he looked up, tossing her hair to one side.

"Pull your cock out," she gasped, starting to lower herself down. "Just pull it right out of those shorts. Right now, c'mon."

Kevin reached down and tugged his shorts down jut enough for his engorged cock to pop out. His mother spit on her hand, reached down to stroke it fast and hard a few times, then held it it place as she lowered herself downward.

The two of them joined in a moan, the mother's louder than the son's, as his cock drove deep into her warm wet pussy, and she wrapped her arms around him, urgently rocking her hips into him, her head resting on his shoulder and the whole chair rocking with their bucking thrusts.

She tensed up against him and he felt her pussy get wetter around his cock, warm trickles of juices running down his balls. Her lips were on his neck, mouth sucking at his flesh, until she gave another little tremble against him, then stood up and kissed him on the lips. "Come on, let's go upstairs." He sat there with his cock out, throbbing and shiny with their mixed juices, until a tug on his hand took him out of his reverie, and he stood up to follow her.

They both pulled off what was remaining of their clothes as they walked up the stairs. Julia led him into her bedroom, with the large bed that she and her husband had slept in for many years. As Kevin stood at the edge of the bed she climbed on, on her hands and knees and stuck her ass up at Kevin, wiggling it, then reaching a hand back and spanking herself.

"I bet you want this ass, don't you, baby?" She said in a teasing voice, spreading her cheek and running her fingertip over her asshole. "You want to fuck your mother up the ass?"

Kevin stroked his cock and watched. He let out a guttural growl.

"I saaaaiiiiid," she said again, as she licked her finger and then brought it back again, tracing the wet digit around the outside of her asshole, "Do you want to fuck me up the ass, baby?"

"Yes mom. Oh God, yes."

"Then do this for me, baby..." she turned her body a bit and pointed to a chest of drawers. "Go open the top drawer, there baby. Yeah, go over. Get the photo that's lying down there."

Kevin wasn't sure what she was up to, but he walked over, totally naked, his hard cock bobbing in front of him. He found the framed picture and turned it over. It was a picture of his mother and father sitting on chairs in the garden, one seated at either side of the photo.

"That's it," his mother said, as she started sliding one of her fingers up her asshole. "Now smash it the fuck up." She dug the finger in and her white teeth shone in a huge grin. "Smash it, tear up his side."

Kevin turned the frame over and smashed the corner where his father was pictured on the far corner of the chest of drawers. He smashed it several times making the glass crack and shatter and tinkle down. He then ground the corner into the half of the photo where his father was pictured, tearing it up until he was obliterated.

Kevin then left the photo propped up looking like that as he strode quickly to the bed, straddling his mother's ass. She'd grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand and coated her hand with it. She reached back and quickly stroked it into his cock, then lowered her head and angled that ass right up for him.

There were few words now, just urgency, need, and lust, as Kevin started edging his hard thick cock up into his mother's asshole, feeling her tight grip and the way she tried to relax as much as possible to let him slide into her.

"Mmmm, that's it you nasty boy," she moaned as he put both hands on her hips and fucked her up the ass on her own bed.

"Fuck mom, your ass is so good, fuck, I don't think I can hold back much longer."

"Mmm, don't worry baby, it's all yours, you're always gonna get it, anytime you want".

Kevin leaned forward as he reached around, cupping her swinging breasts in his hands, feeling them bob and sway under the rhythm as he lay on her back and thrust a few more times deep into that asshole, then held it deep and started to cum. Shot after shot of sperm exploded into her gripping ass, and she collapsed on her front, with Kevin on her back, while his cock still spurted into her.

There was just heavy breathing for a few minutes afterward, and then Kevin started running his hands up and down the soft skin of her back and sides, as his lips kissed her shoulders and the back of her neck.

"Oh my God, mom, you are the fuckin' best," he said softly as he kissed her.

"Mmm, and I'm not gonna let you forget it," she replied, and reach back to spank him once on his ass.

THE END

12