Getting Over It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't need to cry because this is all academic anyway. Angeline's answer phone message is going to allay my fears and take the pain away. I'm going to have casual, guilt free sex tonight and Angeline and I will be back on tomorrow because undoubtedly I am her Cleopatra just as much as she is mine...

Two ladies in the cubicle next to mine are having the sort of fun I intend to partake in at some stage tonight. One of them has something inside her big enough to make her unsure of whether she can cope with it, but she's loving it all the same. She's making the sort of hollow, cavernous characteristic of heinously immense penetration, its rhythmic and intense, as a whimper tells you she's fighting the pain to get to the pleasure. Her compadre is whispering sweet nothings now, the satisfaction of conquest is mixed with compassion and gratitude in this winning blend of latex romance. The recipient's moans are louder and higher pitched now and I'm getting wet as they speed up. She's coming, she's coming hard and screaming her lungs out, her throats opened as wide as whatever orifice is being drilled and I'm rubbing my thighs together as hard as I can because it sounds like love and I want it and I need it and someone in here is going to get so lucky tonight they won't know what day it is, what their name is, what country they're from or what's fucking hit them.

I'm out the toilet door and the strobing offends me Victorian prudish eyeballs. I was half tempted to stay in the toilets and watch that blonde having her tits sucked by tow two greedy suitors but I feel suddenly thirsty. One of those peepholes is vacant though so my liver gets a short reprieve. I wonder what's in Pandora's box, lets take a look...

It's a darkened room, but with the tiny little "Red October" submarine lights from the bar. It's the enclave of the blonde Amazon in the SS uniform from upstairs, except now she's naked but for the surgical glove on her left hand. The tiny little underage blonde who I fell in love is in there as well, and would you believe it, she's naked too.

I'm in love with her again because she is fucking utterly delicious, plain and simple. Frau Goebbels sits on a stool facing the peepholes, her legs slightly apart. She has the birthday girl come sit on her lap facing us. Fraulein pulls her legs wide apart with some force and her cunt is open wide for us all to see. I want to get down on my knees and lap at that pussy until she loves me too. Fraulein's glove is shiny lube and I can guess what's coming and I'm getting wet again as her hand loops under birthday girls delicious left thigh and rubs against her labia, I briefly think that it doesn't get much better than this as she rubs gently up and down and birthday girl giggles like a coy debutante.

Someone's hands are on my hips and I stiffen, but I'm not prepared to forsake the view I'm getting as those hands slide up and cup my tits and she's pressing against my back and squeezing her cunt against my arse and she's starting to rub herself up and down against me and I'm still not going to look away from the peephole into the Nazi bunker because two Aryan fingers are going in and out of birthday girl and she's biting her lower lip and she's starting to enjoy this and I'm starting to enjoy it too by proxy. My companion outside is kissing the back of my head as she rubs herself harder and harder against my arse and I'm bending outwards into her and this is fucking dirty as fuck but its that sort of night and as the third finger goes into birthday girls now sopping cunt and her cute little face says she knows there are a whole squad of people watching and though she's a tiny bit mortified about this fact, the feeling from below is cancelling out her hurt pride.

Fraulein is kissing the nape of her indecently young charge's neck. Her right arm is tight round birthday girl's stomach, making her gasp from the pressure. Four fingers briefly, then the whole Teutonic hand is in birthday girl's sopping wet cunt and it looks wonderful and it looks like Christmas and my mystery lover is grinding against my arse and back hard enough that its painful and I might come myself if this keeps up and birthday girl is omitting high pitched moans and her whole body heaves to cope with that fist grinding Into her tight young cunt, slow and hard. She's going to come despite the pain that is crinkling her eyes, mixing with the pain of knowing that countless eyes are watching her being abused, the climax isn't here yet but its in the post and its going to take her pretty little head off if I'm not very much mistaken.

My new friends hands have moved from my tits to grip my shoulders like I'm her chin-up bar and she's dry humping me for all she's worth but my eyes are still up against the peephole and I'm hypnotised by that little girl's painful but toe-curlingly wonderful humiliation as she's fisted by a total stranger in front of however many pairs of eyes. There's tears in her eyes but she's still smiling despite the pain, and the exertion is showing on Frau Himmler's face now, but birthday girl is not resisting, she's taking her punishment and she's going to come, and my new friend's right hand goes down between my legs and she's cupping me as she grinds up against me and birthday girl is going to come hard, right now, its taking her over and she's screaming and crying as the freulein holds her tight and the climax is convulsing her over and she's loving it because its so fucking good, she's shuddering, she's shaking like she's going to implode and I'm holding myself back from the brink as mystery lover is whimpering in my ear because she's coming too, and rubbing my soaking wet cunt at the same time, she's bucking her hips against me and holding onto me for dear life.

Birthday girl and the masterace Amazon are kissing slowly and gently, their lips like two butterflies hovering against each other on a beautiful sunny day when life is like it is in the films, and my friend's grip goes weak and she gently sucks on my earlobe, then lets go. She's lost to me now, but what the fuck, like I said; it's that kind of night. I know I'm a dirty little bitch, and I know that this club is the best thing in the whole wide world, and tonight is going to be the best night ever ever as I turn away from the peephole. I need another drink and I'm heading for upstairs and the bar...

12