Getting Over On Judy

Story Info
Bitchy stepmother never knows she's being watched.
1.8k words
3.78
114.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents married at a young age...too young. My dad was 17, and my mom was 16 when I was born. Shortly after I was born, they divorced, and my dad joined the Navy. My mom remarried a few years later, and I grew up with her and my stepfather, who had a drinking problem which grew worse over the years. Eventually, he started to beat on me, and when I became 18, I decided to live with my dad and his second wife, Judy, for my senior year of high school.

I had never met Judy before, because my dad had been stationed on the opposite coast for many years, but as soon as I stepped off the plane and saw her standing there with my dad, it was obvious by the look on her face that she wasn't too thrilled about having me around.

She was about halfway between my dad's age and mine, and she had a pretty decent body - shoulder length blond hair framing a plain yet pretty face, medium-sized breasts, tall but not really long-legged, and a well shaped ass with fairly wide hips. Knowing what I know now and looking back, I'd have to say that she had a body that was built for fucking.

I suppose she viewed me as an outsider intruding on the life her and my dad had made for themselves, but it didn't really matter much to me at the time, because my dad was obviously happy to see me and have me living with him.

He told me that they had bought a house recently, and that we would be moving into it in two weeks. I would have my own room, and I could set it up as I pleased.

During the next two weeks, I helped out packing boxes and moving furniture, and eventually we had everything moved into the new house.

Judy had made it pretty clear that she really didn't care to have me in the picture, but it didn't bother me until my dad told me that he was scheduled to go overseas soon. He would be gone for 30 months, leaving Judy and I to live alone in the new house.

When he left, we were pretty much settled in, and I still had the task of putting the finishing touches on my room, which was located on the other side of the bathroom.

It wasn't very long after he left before Judy started showing her true colors. She became very bossy and bitchy - she was what would nowadays be called a 'control freak', and it seemed like she never missed an opportunity to yell at me or punish me for something. No matter how hard I tried to get along with her, she was just bound and determined that it wasn't going to happen, and once I realized that she hated me, I in turn grew to hate her as well.

Eventually I tried to avoid her as much as I could, but since we lived together, it was impossible to avoid her completely.

One night, I was doing my homework at the kitchen table after dinner, and Judy told me to take the garbage out. I told her I'd do it as soon as I was done with my homework, since I was almost finished, and as soon as the words left my mouth, Judy was at the table yelling at me.

"I told you to do something! When I tell you to do something, you do it NOW!" - and with that, she swept all my books and papers off the table and onto the floor.

By this time, I was used to this sort of thing from her, so I got up without a word, and took out the garbage. I came back in and started to pick my homework up, and Judy was standing right there, glaring at me with her arms crossed. I didn't say a word (I rarely did, since that just made things worse), but I was seething, and the look on my face when I glanced up at her standing there must have showed it, because she started yelling at me again.

"How dare you look at me like that! Get your things picked up, then go to your room for the night! Maybe an early bedtime will make you think about showing me a little more respect!"

I finished picking my things up, then went to my room and closed the door. I really didn't mind, since I was still getting settled in my room, and had things to do.

I had some posters I was going to hang on the wall, so I started thinking about where I was going to put them. When I went to the wall to put the first one up, I noticed some nails sticking out - there were nails all over the wall, apparently left from the previous occupant. I got the hammer out of my desk drawer, and started pulling nails out. I must have pulled two dozen nails of various sizes from the wall, and after making sure they were all gone, I hung my posters up, then went to bed.

It was still early in the evening, but I was glad to have some peace and quiet away from Judy - she never bothered me after sending me to my room, and I could hear her in the living room watching TV like she usually did.

I must have been lying in bed for about two hours with my back to the wall, trying to get to sleep, when I heard the TV shut off. Then I heard Judy open, and shortly afterwards, close the door to her bedroom. Then I heard her go into the bathroom and close the door. I heard the bathroom fan come on, and then I heard the shower curtain being moved aside.

I rolled over onto my other side in the bed, trying to get comfortable, and when I did, I saw a small but clear dot of bright light on the wall. One of the nails I had pulled out had apparently gone all the way thru the wall, which was on the opposite side of the bathroom. I heard Judy start the shower, then the shower curtain close again. I realized that the small dot of light I was looking at was on the other side of the shower stall.

I quietly crept out of my bed, and walked over to the wall near the small spot of bright light in my otherwise dark room. I had to slightly crouch to look thru it, but when I did, it was well worth it!

It was just low enough for me to see her in the shower from her shoulders to her knees, and I instantly got a raging hard-on! She had her back to me, and I could see every bit of her nicely rounded bare ass, just inches away from me!

I felt a sudden rush of panic, and lifted my head from the peephole...if she caught me, I would be so totally screwed! I knew that no matter how miserable she had been making life for me, it would be much, much worse if I got caught!

Then I thought, piss on her! Life since my dad left had been nothing but sheer hell, and this was literally and figuratively the only bright spot for me. I figured I'd make good use of it, and if it happened to come at Judy's expense, then so much the better! I knelt back down and looked thru the peephole again.

She was still facing away from me, with her bare ass still right there in front of me, and she bent over slightly to put down the shampoo. After briefly working it thru her hair, she turned completely around and leaned her head back to rinse it out, giving me a complete look at her front. Her tits were milky white, about the size of large grapefruits, and they had just a slight sag to them, with half-dollar sized areola and nipples that looked exactly like pencil erasers standing up.

I dropped my eyes down slightly, and got a good look at her pussy. It was obviously trimmed around the edges, but the rest of her bush was dark and thick.

Eighteen year old males being what they are, I couldn't take it...I dropped my shorts to the floor and started stroking my cock, which felt like a steel rod.

Her tits would slightly rise and fall as she worked her hands thru her hair to get the shampoo out, and I imagined what it would be like to suck on those stiff pink nipples that were just inches from my face.

I kept stroking my cock, trying to keep from coming as long as I could, when she turned around again and bent over, rinsing out the shampoo at the back of her head. As she worked her hands thru her hair in this position, I not only saw her ass again, but I could also see the outer lips of her pussy, and I had a good view of her tits at a slight angle. They were hanging straight down, and as she continued scrubbing the shampoo out, I could see them wobble and shake, lightly slapping into each other, with her stiffened nipples pointed straight down.

That did it! I couldn't hold back any more. I started blowing my load when I saw the way her tits were bouncing around, and it was truly a major effort on my part to keep quietly watching as I kept pumping my cock until I was spent.

Shortly after I had finished, I saw Judy suddenly reach over and shut the water off. I immediately backed away from the peephole, grabbed my shorts, and put them back on before quietly crawling back to bed. I lay in bed wondering if I'd been found out...had she heard me? Did she suddenly notice the small hole in the wall? The suspense of not knowing for sure was killing me.

After a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door open, and I heard her go down the hallway, and into her room. Then the house was quiet - I'd gotten away with it! I got up and cleaned up the mess I'd made...I'd left a huge spot of come on the wall, not really caring about where it went at the time. Once I had it cleaned up, I moved one of my posters over my new-found prize, so that it couldn't be seen unless the corner of the poster was lifted out of the way.

Judy continued to be a bossy, domineering bitch to me, but every night I enjoyed my own personal peepshow, and that alone made it much more tolerable, knowing that no matter what she did to me, I was still getting over on her every night.

By the time I moved out and puttied over the peephole a few years later, I had seen every inch of her hundreds of times.

And I never got caught.