Getting Over You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Please!” He murmured into my ear, the very breath and sound doing much to make me shiver. Shawn was taking out the big guns now. The very sound of his voice made my hips buck up wildly, if he were a smaller man, I would have lifted him from the floor. I gnashed my teeth, and bit hard into his shoulder, which only spurred him on. My hand was at his belt, struggling with the whole mechanism as my mind wandered to Shawn biting at my perked nipples through the fabric of my t-shirt. My back arched with a mind of its own, but in a few moments’ time, and yes, a few guilty moans on my part, I had the belt unbuckled and the pants unfastened. It was just the thin cotton of his boxers that kept me from the prize, but I wouldn’t give that much pleasure yet. I rubbed the shaft in a languid fashion as Shawn positively squirmed above my fingertips.

“How long has it been, Shawn?” I asked him coyly, feeling my hot breath crash against his ear and rebound, warming my cheek. He moaned as I worked his cock with my hand, I could feel its stiffness against my thigh, proving my very point. If I kept up at my pace, he’d come soon enough. But I didn’t want it to be resolved that easy, yes, his culmination of desire would prove I was the winner, but I wouldn’t get my sweet vengeance. I wouldn’t get to hear him beg. And I knew I wouldn’t be satisfied until I heard him pleading my name, and begging. “How long since you fucked me?”

“God, Esme. It feels like forever since we were together. I couldn’t-” Shawn groaned as I slipped my hand beneath his boxers to make contact with his skin. For the moment he was unable to speak clearly as I gripped his shaft quite tightly. I was definitely winning now. The only problem was that his moaning and whispered half sentences in the close proximity of my ear were sending urgent messages to my pussy to get to the main event. Even as I teased Shawn, I was torturing myself. I wasn’t sure whether we would be getting back together, or this would be my farewell fuck, but I wasn’t going to let the situation slip away.

“Do you miss it, Shawn?” I asked, filled with mocking innocence. “Have you missed fucking me?” He nodded while he nuzzled into my neck. I rocked my body against his while stroking his cock. “Have you missed me touching you? Have you missed touching me?” I asked, continuing to pleasure him with an old familiarity. His labored breathing proved I was getting my point across clearly. “Get up.” I demanded briskly while breaking the rhythm and removing my hand. He looked skeptical, like you were wondering if I was going to hit you again. “It’s ok, I just want to undress. I promise.” Shawn pulled himself up and off of me.

I rose to my feet and Shawn took my face into his hands, setting a sweet kiss on my lips. “You are always so beautiful, my Esme.” He said with a smile that looked like genuine love. I kissed him back. And why shouldn’t I? I already won the first round, and was preparing for the war. Now, mind you I couldn’t perform a real striptease due to the regular clothes, jeans and a top, but I could improvise something sexy.

“Shawn, remove my clothes.” I stood before him, with my arms upraised as regally as I could muster. It must have worked because he peeled my shirt patiently and expertly. He pulled it up by inches, leaning down to bestow kisses on my tummy and sides, and breasts in turn. With a slow spin he drew he shirt over my head and dropped it neatly to the floor. Through the spin he picked up my hands and we improvised a dance without music where our eyes and bodies met and melded. Normally I am graceless at best but together we danced quite painlessly, but then again we were only swaying and moving to the refrain of our flesh. Shawn’s hand snaked out to pop the button on my jeans and I stepped out of them without falling. Tenderly our dance broke down into a melee of clothes removal. Picking up speed I pulled down my ex-boyfriend’s pants while he rubbed his large, warm hands over my chest. I pushed those hands away when I attempted to take his sweater off, but due to his height he had to help, bending at the knees so I could remove the offending outerwear.

“Nice boxers.” The dark red cotton was a favorite color of mine I loved to call Vermillion. I had seen them before and they gave me a nice shot of familiarity. I longed to run my hands across them to see if they still were fleecy soft, and since there was no one to stop me, I did. And they were, though I was not terribly surprised. I did enjoy the reminder that Shawn was ready, willing and hard as an iron spike. I fell to my knees onto the dropped sweater, smartly as to not get any more banged up. I made eye contact with Shawn through the tangles of my hair, my mouth perilously close to his boxers. “They are nice boxers, but we should take them off.” I didn’t wait for him to nod before I pulled his underwear down. I enjoyed, as I always did, the springing up of my lover’s penis.

Now, when it came to oral sex I always had a routine. I enjoy it immensely, but only if I take my time and enjoy every aspect of it. I first began only by breathing warm, moist air on the genital area. I then nuzzled my face into the area where the leg joins the body and the pubis mound, right against the cock. I rubbed my face all over, and I breathed in the scent of him. Nothing has changed; it was the warm smell of man, musky and promising. Every man smelled different, but unless he didn’t wash every man smelled good. Shawn sighed and enjoyed our intimacy. His hands rested lightly on my shoulders, warm and comforting. I quickly licked at the tip of his penis, getting his attention. That was followed by many more quick, darting licks, and one long and lingering massage of my tongue. With a grin I lapped the pearl of pre-ejaculate from the head of his cock, the salty taste intrigued me. Shawn shivered and breathed my name.

As a reward I took the head of his penis fully into my mouth, cushioning it with my lips to avoid my teeth. Slowly I slid my lips down to the base to his cock, my nose resting against Shawn’s skin. His reaction was very satisfactory; he moved against my mouth and drew a quick breath, but I held my movement to slow his libido. Then, as a surprise I began to make swift up and down motions, taking the full length of him in my mouth with each slide. Shawn’s grip on my shoulders tightened into a guiding hold. He was emitting various sounds of pleasure when I pulled away. “Do you want me?” I inquired, knowing the answer and the power I held over him. He nodded, but I was not appeased. I stood and sauntered away from him, towards my bed where I lay down. I sprawled languidly over my bed, a sight in my satiny panties and white bra. I beckoned him with a crook of my finger, but do not grant you access to my bed. “Beg me.” I say simply, and I rest my open palm on my mound, cupping my pussy. It was obvious that Shawn could see the glimmer where my wetness had soaked through the panties.

“Please.” He said. As if that would be enough, I quirked my eyebrow at him. “Please, Esme.” As a silent answer I slipped my hand under my panties and Shawn could see the outline of my nimble fingers moving against my pussy. I pretended to ignore him, but gauge his desperation. He clamored to his knees beside my bed so his face was very near to mine. He nestled his lips to kiss gently against my ear. Shawn whispered, and I was undone. “Esme, I want you. I always want you, more than anything. God, you’re this need in my brain, you’re like a drug. I need to be inside you, feel you tight around me, please. Please.” Of course I relented and managed to pull him atop me in the bed with one hand and squirm out of my panties with the other hand.

The fit was just as I remembered it. He slid in easily with how wet I was and we made motions to supply ourselves with pleasure. I pushed my body up against his, my legs wrapping around his waist as he plunged into me. Shawn ground into me with a quickening pace, breath coming in pants as mine commenced in quick moans. It was between us what it had been so many times before. I could feel the force of him pounding against me; the thumping of my heart, the singing of my blood, mimicked it. It seemed that I was where I was supposed to be.

When he came his body straightened out into a rigid line, his breathed moan was a testament that he had missed me. Shawn fell against me with renewed weight, his cock still inside me. His body was limp and spent; I cuddled beneath him, running my fingers through his hair, damp from perspiration. I didn’t want to talk, I didn’t want to make a sound, but I could tell this wasn’t real. No, I wasn’t dreaming it, but it wasn’t a renewal of our relationship, even if I had wanted it. Shawn would never change, he couldn’t. And I certainly wouldn’t ask for less, I knew my worth. But strangely, I didn’t feel too bad. No, I wasn’t over Shawn when he walked through my door, if I were I wouldn’t have jumped him so quickly, but oddly enough I felt better. It was like this last time was closure for me. Later on I would tenderly explain to Shawn exactly what I meant, and why we couldn’t just jump into a relationship again, but for now I enjoyed the placid feeling of emotional triumph.

12