Getting Pleasures

Story Info
Gentle pleasures between a father and daughter.
2.7k words
4.21
67.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a werewolf, we live differently from the humans. Although we manage to live with them peacefully, they do not really know of our existence. We tried to hide it from them as much as we can or else there will be chaos once humans know about us. That is why to ensure that our existence are kept a secret, our kind has to find work, go to school and interact normally with the humans, so as not to arouse suspicion.

My father was the Alpha. Time will come wherein I will take over the pack. For the past 10 years it's just me and my dad. My mom was killed from a rogue attacked that took a number of lives from our pack. Since then dad had become strict with security and providing training to make sure that such incident does not happen again. Not only does dad was becoming strict with our pack but he had become overprotective with me. No boys were allowed within 1 meter of my vicinity unless they are already mated. I find it frustrating at times especially since I am almost at the age wherein I become a full grown wolf.

Being a werewolf has its perk. When we mate with another being, we mate for life. Unlike humans wherein they divorce as often as they change their underwear, we carry our vows seriously. A wolf will become full grown at the age of 20. During that age we go into heat. Unmated females are then presented to the pack. One by one the unmated males will approach the female and take their scent. If they find the scent alluring enough, they can choose that female to be their mate. However, if the female has already chosen a mate before going into heat, then she does not need to attend the ceremony.

During "heat" season is where our senses are at its peak. It is the most awaited and celebrated event. It is the season were we give in to our sexual urge. Its carnality at its best.

I was approaching 20 and was looking forward to the heat season. I've heard great stories about it and wanted to experience what it was like. However, I noticed that my dad had been on edge lately. As the month of heat season is approaching the more irate he become.

"Dad? Can we talk?" I asked.

"Sure. What is it about?" Dad asked.

"I have notice that you seem to be angry all the time. Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No sweetie. I'm sorry. I guess the upcoming heat season has me on edge." He answered.

"Why? I was actually looking forward to it." I answered. He looked at me strangely and mumbled something.

"That is the problem sweetheart. I am not looking forward to it." He answered.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Just because." He answered.

"That's no answer dad." I replied. He sighed and approached me. He cupped my cheeks and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I know sweetheart and I don't think you are ready for it." He answered. He hugged me tightly and inhaled my scent as though he was trying to memorize it.

For the next few days I've noticed some changes with my dad. He seemed to find excuses to want to touch me. He hugs me unexpected when I wash dishes or when I cook. He bought me seductive lingerie, which I am not complaining as they are my weakness.

One Saturday night, after dad and I had dinner, he asked me if I would want to watch a movie with him that he rented out and cuddle like how we were when I was little. I smiled at him and agreed. After washing the dishes, I went upstairs to shower and put up my pyjamas. Upon entering the living room, dad was already there setting up the movie. He heard me approach and motioned for me to come closer.

I sat beside dad and cuddle with him. He reached out to get the remote and put the blanket around us. The movie was about a male and female who were attracted to each other but where not sure how to go about it as they are teacher and student. As the story goes on the scenes become heated with lots of sexual activities. I was becoming turned on. I noticed that dad was affected as well and I saw a slight bulge in his pyjamas. To make the story more interesting, the male found out that the person he loves the most and is sexually attracted to, is actually his daughter.

As the story unfolds their sex scenes become hotter. What makes the story arousing is the sex scenes are not your typical vanilla scenes but hard-core. Plus, knowing that they are father and daughter makes it more arousing. I can barely sit still. I can feel my panties getting wet. I want to touch myself so bad but is self-conscious because of dad.

Suddenly, I felt a light feather touch in my legs. I knew it was dad but, surprisingly, I did not mind it. I was so turned on with the movie. I felt his hand going up my legs towards my hips then my stomach. He inserted his hand inside my top and caress the skin inside softly. He moved his hands up until he was cupping my bare breasts. I let out a moan and pushed myself towards his hands. Dad moved his head towards my neck and lick it seductively. I turned my head towards him and saw the desire in his eyes. Seeing his eyes made me understand my father the last few months. He was in love with me.

I smiled at him and give him my consent by making the first move and kiss him. Not the kind of kiss that you would give to a child but the kind of kiss that you would give to your lover. Dad was taken aback before he took over. He moved me towards him so that I can straddle his lap and kiss me senseless. He lick my lips and as I opened my mouth to moan he inserted his tongue inside my mouth. I responded by lightly touching my tongue with his. We both shiver with the contact and dad kissed me fully without any reservations while his hands where roaming around my body.

He tugged my hands up to remove my top and his shirt. As soon as their gone he touched my breasts and rubbed his thumb on my nipples. He moved his mouth towards my neck and suck at the place where my mark would be. He licked downwards until he reached my nipples. He blew unto it making me shiver with desire before consuming the nipples inside his mouth. He sucked on it while his other hand moves towards the apex of my thighs. I was self-conscious because I knew I would be wet down there. Dad then moved on towards my other breast and continued sucking while his other hand started removing my pyjamas.

Before he could do so, dad looked at me and asked "Are you sure about this baby?"

"Yes daddy." I replied.

"I will claim you during the heat season as my mate. I will let you enjoy the celebration as I know that you were looking forward to it. After that, no guy should ever touch you but me. Do you understand what I'm saying Addie?" Dad demanded from me.

"Yes daddy." I answered.

Unlike humans, werewolves are not as adverse when it comes to incest. That is due to our animalistic side. Although there are some mates who are not related, there are also others that are related. We do not condemn them however as it was our nature. Just like cats, when they go into heat they do not care who they fuck as long as their sexual appetite is satisfied. We are also like that so it was accepted.

"Good. Now get upstairs and get yourself ready while I turn off the TV and lock the doors." Dad said.

I run off towards my bedroom and change into one of the lingerie that dad bought me the other day. After a few minutes dad followed. Upon seeing what I was wearing he sucked in a breath and release it slowly. He approached me like how a predator approaches its prey. I was so turned on with the situation.

"I see that you like my gifts." Dad said.

"Yes daddy. It makes me feel sexy." I answered.

"You are sweetie." He answered. He approached me and kissed my lips hungrily while his hands roam over my body. He pulled down my bra and sucked on my breasts like what he did earlier. My hands touched my father's chest and he sucked in a breath. I was alarmed and pulled back. Scared that I might not be doing it right and looked at him.

"It's okay sweetie. Touch me. This body is yours just like how your body is mine." Dad said. I smiled at him and continued exploring the hard contours of his body. My dad is a very attractive man. With his Alpha status he could have any woman to be his mate but instead he choose me.

I became more confident and moved forward. I licked his body from the collarbone down towards his stomach and up towards his nipples. I licked it and blew air unto it just like what my dad did a while ago. Dad moaned making me aware that he loved what I was doing. I sucked his nipples while my hands were touching his chest and stomach. I moved towards his pyjama bottoms and pulled it downwards. What I saw made me loose by breath. My dad was hung like a horse. His cock is so big. It was 10 inches long and yet it was not fully aroused. I looked at him questioningly.

"It's almost 12 inches baby. Don't worry. I am sure your pussy can take it." Dad said. I blushed. The way dad speaks is making me more aroused that I could possible get. I find it so carnal.

I put my mouth on top of his cock and lick the dewy substance that was leaking out. I can feel that dad is barely holding on to his control. Knowing that dad was highly aroused despite my inexperience made me bolder. I licked the tip to his cock down towards his balls. Then I put my mouth around it and sucked it like how you suck a lollipop. My hand hold on to his cock while my head was bobbing up and down. I turned towards his balls and sucked on it as well.

"Do it harder sweetie." Daddy said.

I complied and sucked on it harder. I pushed my head down and take in as much cock as I can. My dad was moaning loudly.

"Keep sucking baby, I'm almost there." Dad said. I pushed my mouth towards his cock harder and suck on it while my hands are working it as fast as they can. Suddenly, I blast of semen poured into my mouth and I swallowed it everything. My dad was shaking so hard while I continue sucking and licking his cum.

Dad pulled me up and kissed me not minding that the taste of his cum was inside my mouth. He pushed me towards the bed and remove the lingerie. He kissed my breasts while his left hand moved downwards to cup my pussy.

"You're so wet baby." Daddy moaned. I raised my hips in answer. He pushed his index finger slowly and pull it out.

"You're so tight. I can't wait to ram my cock inside your pussy until it weeps with joy. Is that what you want baby?" Daddy asked.

"Yes daddy. I want your cock inside my pussy daddy. Please put it inside me daddy." I answered.

In an answer, he moved his head towards my cunt and lick the juice. He kissed my clit and sucked on it. I moaned at loudly. My senses are overwhelmed with desire. His mouth and hands were doing magic inside my cunt. While his mouth was sucking my clit, his finger was moving inside my cunt. He added one more finger and then one more until there were three fingers inside my cunt. He pushed his fingers in and out in and out. I was going out of my mind until I screamed my release.

I looked at Daddy with so much love and desire. He looked at me while licking his fingers with my cunt juice. He moved to kissed me and I can taste myself on him. He rubbed his cock towards my cunt and I was rising my hips to meet him in desperation to get him inside.

He pulled back and hold his cock as he glide it across my cunt touching my clit.

"Look how wet you are baby. Do you want my cock inside your pussy?" He asked.

"Yes daddy. Please, I want your cock inside my pussy. Do it now daddy." I answered.

He pushed the head slowly and pull it out then pushed it again inside. He hold on to my hips as he ram his cock inside. I screamed in pain as daddy took my virginity. He leaned down and kissed me while lying still until my pussy can fully accommodate his size. He sucked on my breast while his right hand touched my clit. I can sense the pain fading as pleasure takes place.

I started moving my hips.

"Fuck me daddy." I said.

"My pleasure sweetie. I will fuck your pussy till you come." Daddy answered. He slowly pulled out and then pushed his cocked inside again.

"Look at how my cock moves inside your pussy baby. Look at how wet you are for your daddy's cock. Do you want daddy's cock baby?"

"Yes daddy. I want your cock inside my pussy. I want you to come inside my pussy. Your cock looks lovely inside my pussy daddy." I answered while leaning on my elbows to look at daddy's cock going in and out inside my pussy.

"Fuck me harder daddy. Make me scream with pleasure." I moaned louder.

Daddy hold my legs and placed in on his shoulder while he fucked me. He leaned down to kiss me while his cock did amazing things to my cunt. It's a good think I am totally flexible or we would not be able to do this. Dad and I both looked at where we were joined.

"More daddy. More. Please." I begged him.

"You want more of my cock baby. You want all 12 inches inside your pussy?" He asked.

"Yes daddy. I can take your cock. My pussy was made for your cock." I answered.

Dad removed my legs from his shoulder and had it wrapped around is torso. He was fucking me harder and I was taking it like a pro. I was so wet that I can hear it squelching as daddy pushed his cock inside me.

"I'm almost coming daddy. Do it harder." I moaned.

Daddy pushed his cock harder. He leaned back and moved my legs off his torso and moved it in front of him. He kneeled and leaned back as he pushed me towards his cock. Since the bed was soft, I was bouncing towards his cock. He pushed me harder and faster until we both screamed out our release. My release was so intense that I white liquid burst out of my pussy surprising daddy and I.

"What was that daddy?" I asked breathless. He laughed and laid down beside me.

"You're a squirter baby. It means that you ejaculate a white substance when you come. Like when you piss but different."

"I see. Are you okay with that daddy?" I asked.

"Hell yes darling. I would love to see you squirt one more time." He answered.

Dad stood up from the bed, went into the bathroom and brought with him a towel. He wiped it across my cunt. My cunt was still sensitive from the fucking that I flinched when he cleaned off our come.

"It's okay baby. I will not hurt you. This will help you relieve the pain."

"Was it good daddy? Did I do okay?" I asked.

Dad smiled at me, laid down beside me and cuddle.

"It was wonderful sweetie. You were wonderful." He answered.

I sighed happily and fall into sleep.