Getting Reacquainted

Story Info
We start exploring a different lifestyle.
4.7k words
4.19
32.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the next part of "Welcoming the Fleet Home". If you have not read it yet, it gives background information on the characters.

*

My husband, Jay had been home for just a couple days after being away for 8 months and we were getting used to each other again. One of the hardest things for a military wife, after the separations, are the reunions. It takes a few days to get used to having your loved one home after such a long separation. It's the little things like closet space, toothpaste tubes, and deciding what's for dinner that couples argue about.

We both had the rest of the week off from work and were looking forward to making up for some of that lost time. Let me rephrase that, you can never get the lost time back; you just have to make what time you have as good as it can be. And that is what we set out to do.......

I woke up tightly spooned, my back to his front, his arm wrapped around me and his penis hard against my bottom.

"This is the way I want to be wake up everyday, I like living in Hawaii a lot more now that you'll be home for awhile" I purred. Jay responded by kneading my breast and nuzzling me. His "stiffy" was burrowing in the space between my ass cheeks, moving slowly up and down. He pinched a nipple and a lightening bolt of feeling went straight to my pussy, making it clench and moisten.

"Remember that you said that you'd like to expand our sex life, try some bondage and other kinky stuff, maybe anal?" he asked slyly.

"Uh huh."

"I think I'd like to start today" he said, as he pushed harder against my backside. "How do you like this?' I couldn't see his face, but I knew from the sound of his voice that he had one eyebrow raised.

I stiffened as I felt his cock nearing my little pink anus. "I'm not sure if I am ready for that yet," I said in a little voice, "but I promised I wouldn't say "no" again, so if that's what you want, baby, I'll do it." I have to tell you I was a little scared at that point and tensed up.

"Just checking, to see if you mean what you said," Jay chuckled. In a more serious voice, "That ass will be mine soon, but for now, turn around." I rolled over to face him and he kissed me, long and deep. He shifted again and pulled me so I was on top; I rose up and moved my hips over his stiffy. I lowered my hips down, enveloping him inside of my waiting pussy.

"Oh, baby, I feel like Goldilocks....you're not too big and you're not too small, but you're just right." I said in a little girl voice.

He laughed out loud, "I missed your sense of humor." I rocked my hips in an undulating motion, rubbing my clit on him with each forward movement. I was getting there and Jay could feel it. He grabbed my ass and started increasing his speed and depth. I ground down with each stroke trying to get him even further inside me. I grabbed the back of his thighs and pulled him down tight as a rolling orgasm took me. I don't think we could have been any closer, but I wanted him to be part of me. I didn't want to know where one of us ended and the other started. Volcanic waves of heat emanated from the place where skin met skin.

He came, pounding hard, unintelligible sounds coming from deep inside him. He shot three times and then his whole body shivered. As he caught his breath, I giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh you know...I was just thinking we're gonna "live happily ever after", but I don't think Goldilocks did that. I think she ran away, probably screaming her head off. Don't worry though, I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me" We snuggled for a few more minutes before getting up.

"Come on baby, I'll wash your back.....and front," I called over my shoulder as I entered the bathroom.

"Ya know, this shower is pretty small, but I think we can make the best of it," Jay said as I turned on the water. "Hold on, I want to watch you shave your pussy." He sat down on the toilet.

I stood in the tub, with one foot on the edge. This was my chance to play with him a little and to be a tease. I grabbed my shaving cream, spritzed a mound into my hand, and slowly rubbed it around my mons and bikini area, and back towards my anus. I moaned a little and shimmied, really played it up. "Hand me the razor, its right behind you."

"This pink one?"

"Yeah, I figured you wouldn't grab it on accident and dull it before I got to use it." I took the razor in one hand and used the other to manipulate my skin and spread my legs wider. I was not only trying to position my skin to get the best shave, but to make it so Jay could see as much as possible.

"So, you like the view?" I turned and gyrated a little. "Ya wanna feel how smooth it's getting?"

"Oh yeah......." He replied, not taking his eyes off me. I leaned toward him and backed away at he last minute

"Oops, not yet...I'm not quite done. " I teased him as I rubbed all over my creamy mound. "Mmmm, God that feels so good, you're gonna love it."

It was time to rinse and I grabbed the handheld shower head, turned the water back on and adjusted the head to pulse. I held it between my thighs, shooting right at my clit, moaning and writhing. I could see his dick was swelling, "mission accomplished" I thought to myself.

"Ok that's enough, move over and let me in." He took the shower head and replaced it with his fingers. "Let me inspect your work," his voice rumbled in my ear, as his hand rubbed all over my most private area.

It was heavenly and I decided to reciprocate, filling my hand with more shaving cream. I grabbed his stiff shaft and started pumping with the shaving cream as a lubricant. After a few minutes of mutual masturbation, I started to pant and my clit got rock hard and......

He pulled his hand away, "I can be a tease too, but you might not like it."

Big sigh! "No baby don't stop now, I am so close."

"I know, and you told me on the day I got home that you wanted me to dominate you. Rule number one, your orgasms belong to me."

"What?" I was a little shocked at what he just said.

"I say when you can cum, we are going to practice some control,"

"Ok can I come now???" I still had his dick in my hand and gave it a little squeeze, rubbing it throughout this entire conversation.

He said "Not yet," as he replaced his fingers and started to play with my clit again.

"You look awfully smug" I told him and he just smiled. I got really close again, and he paused once more, starting up after about 30 seconds. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Cum for me baby." This time I came hard, leaning into his arms and shuddering, warm water cascading down over my shoulders. This set him off and he spurted into the small space between us. The water started to cool down so we quickly finished rinsing off.

He silently wrapped a towel and his arms around me, and just held me for a minute. "Do you realize how beautiful you are?"

"Yeah, right! I am 15 pounds over weight, my eyes are too dark for the rest of my features and my hair gets frizzy."

He pulled my towel off and replied "No, you are beautiful. Let me tell you what I see. You are curvy in all the right places, your beautiful chocolate eyes pull me in every time I look at you. In love how your hair looks right after we get out of bed, kinda tousled and sexy. Your breasts are gorgeous. And now you have a bare pussy. I am the luckiest man in the world."

Looking into his eyes I knew he meant every word he said. "No, I am the luckiest woman alive, because you love me." We toweled each other off and started to get dressed for the day.

"So what are we going to do today? I was hoping we could head over to the North Shore watch the surfers and have a picnic," I asked as were getting dressed.

"We might have to wait until tomorrow on that. I have a few errands to run, and I have to drop some stuff off on the ship. It will be pretty boring, so you might as well stay home. Why don't you get us some breakfast," he said over his shoulder as he left the bedroom

"I thought you had the rest of the week off, and we were going to spend it together," I was surprised at the tone of his voice when he had just been so gentle a few minutes before.

"I do, honey, don't worry," he sounded more like himself this time, "I just have a few things to do. We'll have all afternoon and evening tonight, and we can picnic tomorrow, ok?" "How about making your famous pot roast for dinner? I missed your home cooking, the food on the ship doesn't suck, but it gets pretty monotonous," he said with a big smile.

"Ok, what time do you want to plan on eating?" I asked.

"How about 5:30, or 6," he replied.

We had a quick breakfast and he took off to get his "errands" done. I spent the day catching up on tidying up the house and doing laundry. I found myself daydreaming and decided to 'set the scene' for some after-dinner fun. I made up the bed in our best linens, which smelled amazing. I hang my laundry out on a line. I know, not very practical, but we have plumeria trees, and the scent wafts through the linens as they dry. No chemicals can reproduce that smell. I sat candles around the room. By the time he got home, the house was spotless, the laundry put away, the wine chilling, the table set, and dinner was in the oven. He brought in some bags, but refused to let me look inside. We had over an hour until dinner so I asked him about his day, and all those important 'errands' he had to take care of without me.

"So where all did you go today?" I was curious, and he knew it.

"I went to the ship and took care of some reports. I took some things to the cleaners...., went downtown to do some shopping."

"So what did you get?" I was secretly wondering if it was for me.

"You'll see after dinner, and not before," he told me firmly.

I gave up for now, knowing that he wouldn't budge and give something away. I would just have to wait. I took care of the last minute details for dinner, and before long we were sitting at the table eating. We talked about the other things we wanted to do while has was still home. We decided on a few days at one of the resorts, a drive around the island, and some touristy stuff like a pineapple plantation. As dinner wound down Jay excused himself from the table," I'll be right back, you stay put."

He came back with a small box, wrapped in silver paper. "I thought I'd pick you up a little something to show you how much I appreciate you."

I took the box and ripped the paper off. I opened the box, inside was a gold swirly heart with a small emerald at the center and a pair of emerald studs.

"Oh honey, they are beautiful. You shouldn't have spent the money, but I'm glad you did!" I couldn't stop smiling.

He took the necklace and placed it around my neck, leaning in and kissing me as he did. I put the earrings on and went to the mirror to look. The set was beautiful, it was not large or flashy, but it suited me well.

"Let me help you clean up the kitchen," he offered, "and we can finish off this wine while we are at it."

"Sounds good to me," I replied as I took the glass. We made quick work of the mess and started to go into the living room, but he kept walking.

"I've got something else for you," he said holding his hand up to indicate that I should stay right there. After a few minutes he came out with a large gift box. "I am making up for lost time, so don't worry about money or anything like that. Let me indulge you"

"Ok," I replied sheepishly. He knew me too well and I would worry about the amount of money he was spending. The military isn't known for its exorbitant pay and we frequently struggled.

I opened the box and wrapped in tissue was a green satin corset with garters, a matching thong, and black stockings.

"Go try them on, and come out and model for me," he said with a grin from ear to ear.

The corset was a perfect fit. It was cut low across the bust, just revealing the tops of my areolas. One quick move and I'd be totally exposed. The front had small pearl buttons as decorations, and it really closed in the back with hooks and laces. The thong was tiny, green satin with ribbon ties on each side. I rolled up the stockings and fastened them to the garters, and slipped into a pair of black 3 in. heels. Walking in to the living room I did a little pirouette. His eyes took in everything and he motioned for me to turn again.

"Thank you so much, it really is gorgeous," I told him as I walked closer, "Let me see if I can show you just how much I like it."

"Oh you will, trust me," he said with absolute certainty. I knew from the tone of his voice that he still had something up his sleeve.

As I got closer he pulled me down to his lap. He started by kissing just below my ear, then around to my chin and the up to my mouth. He nipped my lips, and then gently sucked my tongue into his mouth, moving it in and out, like my tongue was fucking his mouth. It was so erotic and I could feel it all the way to my pussy. We kissed back and forth like that for several minutes. He pulled away and gently pushed on my shoulders, forcing me down so my head was closer to his lap. I grabbed the front of his pants and rubbed him through the fabric, before I pulled down the zipper.

"Why don't we just get rid of these all together" he said as he stood and slid his pants down, I scooted back to give him some room, but as soon as his pants were off I leaned again and began kissing his cock at the base, fondling his balls with one hand. I then, licked the underside with my flattened tongue, from base to tip. After repeating this several times I put the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. My favorite part is the little piece of soft skin just under the head, I love pulling it into my mouth and rolling my tongue across it then nipping it lightly before I let it go. Grabbing his cock in one hand I pumped, while I continued to play with the head. It was obvious that he wanted more so I removed my hand as he placed his hands on either side of my head, holding it place while his cock moved in and out of my mouth. As the pace quickened, his hands got tighter and he started fucking my face. I have a small mouth and this is hard for me, and I gagged several times.

He paused, "do you want to quit?'

I just shook my head "no" and continued working on his cock. I wrapped my arms around his thighs, grabbed his ass, and pulled him in tight. His cock was getting larger and he was pumping harder. I wasn't sure if I could make it; his rigid cock was hitting the back of my throat. It starting launching cum and I swallowed almost all of it, a little spilling out on my face.

He pulled me up and we went in to the bedroom. Another box was on the bed. He told me to close my eyes and I felt him place a blindfold on me. I then felt soft cuffs applied to my ankles and wrists. I started to say something, but he put his finger to my mouth and I heard, "Shhhh, you must remain silent". He backed me up to the edge of the bed and helped me down. I was positioned so my hands and legs were each stretched toward a different corner of the bed, but I was lying across it with my head and pussy facing the sides of the bed.

It felt like he sat on the edge of the bed between my legs and I felt a pillow being put under my ass. His weight shifted on the bed, and I tilted my head to try and hear what was going on. I felt light touches moving from one of my ankles up to my thigh, just shy of my pussy. The touches were repeated on the other leg, but whatever was touching me continued to move up this time. It stopped just above my clit and lightly rubbed using a circular motion.

Then all movement ceased. I was straining to hear anything at all, but there was nothing. This went on for several moments, before he started up again. My breasts were being tapped with something flexible. It was moving around the breast in a circular motion getting closer to the nipple. I almost screamed when the thing came down and flicked the nipple hard. So far everything had been gentle and soft, but that sure wasn't. He repeated the process with the other breast, but when it came time to flick me hard, nothing happened. I had tensed up waiting for it, but now relaxed. As soon as I let my breath out the swat came. I squealed, it was worse that the last one. I felt a finger enter my pussy, "You must be enjoying this, 'cuz you are soaking wet."

I could feel him moving on the bed, he took my breasts in his hands and rubbed then gently, tweaking the nipples and rolling them in his fingers. He took them one at a time into his mouth and sucked on them, licking the areola hard. I still had on my corset. His hand moved slowly over the satin and dipped down between my legs. He buried two fingers in my cunt, and started to finger fuck me. He had one breast in his mouth, one in his hand and the other hand was deep inside me, fingers curled up searching for my g-spot.

"Remember, you may not cum until I give you permission," he reminded me, taking his mouth from my breast and then replacing it. I was so wound up at that point anything would have set me off. Taking shallow breaths I was concentrating, trying to keep the orgasm at bay.

He removed his hand and mouth from my breasts, but continued tormenting with his fingers. I felt the slap of what ever it was that he was swatting me with. I still couldn't imagine what it was, but it stung. He started raining little stings all over my thighs, harder and harder. The pain was sharp and intense and at the moment I felt I could stand no more I heard him say, "Cum for me now". My mind was confused by the pain and the pleasure all mingled together, muscles convulsing deep in my womb began to spread to my entire body. My body bowed up, muscles tight all over, toes curling, fingers grasping for something to anchor me to this world. I knew that if I did not hang on I would snap like a taut rubber band and fly away. Jay continued to stroke my g-spot with one hand and wrap the other one around my shoulders. I screamed and shook, and then the sound coming from within me became low and guttural, with every breath, every contraction of muscle. I rode waves of sensation, nothing else existing but the two of us and this bed.

Then I shattered into a thousand little pieces.

Jay wrapped his arms around me and I began to sob.

"Oh god, ..... honey..... are you ok? What did I do?" he couldn't understand why I was crying after what looked like the best orgasm in my entire life.

"S'ok.....wait," I tried to catch my breath know I was scaring him.

He quickly undid the cuffs on my wrists and gathered me up in his arms gently rocking until my breathing became more regular. I still had tears running down my face and he tried to kiss them away.

"Baby, I am not sad, and not hurt. It was amazing. It was more than any other orgasm I've ever had. I don't have words to explain it. It went deeper and pulled something out of my soul that I've never felt before." I don't think I could express how I was feeling at the point, but I tried.

Jay was beaming, now that he knew I was ok. "What parts did you like the best?" he asked as he took the cuffs off my ankles.

"The mixture of pain and pleasure was tremendous. I really like the feeling of losing control and giving it all to you." I went on, "Being blindfolded made me use my other senses, and I liked that, too."

"What were you smacking me with?" I asked.

He showed me a long, thin, flexible whip with two thin pieces of leather at the end. "It's a riding crop. I ordered it from a tack shop on line while the ship was out. I dreamed about laying this across you ass."

"Did it work as well as you thought it would?" I asked.

"It was even better that I expected it to be, look at the beautiful marks on you thighs."

"Are you going to use it on me again?"

"Let's take a little break, and let you rest a bit, and then we'll see what develops. Do you want another glass of wine?" he asked as he got up.

12