Getting Ready for the Big Day

Story Info
Getting ready for the wedding & collaring ceremony.
3.5k words
4
46.8k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian and Lisa planned for a summer wedding. The day after their engagement, Brian took Lisa to the tattoo parlor. He had been working on a design for the past few years. He wanted his future wife and slave to wear a permanent mark of his ownership. The design was an outline of a man holding a leash attached to his slave. She was on her knees. On her ass was a queen of spade with the Brian's initials underneath the spade.

Lisa had no idea of what was going to be tattooed on her or even where. They arrived at the tattoo parlor. He told her to sit down as he went to talk to the tattoo artist. Brian also only wanted his mark on her but also to give her some mild humiliation. He called her then walked back to the tattoo artist's room. He looked at her and told her to strip completely. She looked at him with a puzzled look, but did as instructed. She took her clothes off and folded them nice and neat. The artist told her to come lay on the bed on her stomach. Brian wanted the tattoo on her ass, yet he also was going to have a set of wedding rings saying Master and slave on them on her shoulder blade. The artist finished the tattoo on her ass first. He wanted a few minute break to give his hands time to relax. He told her to sit up and say thank you for her tattoo to the artist. She did so and then her Master took a picture of the tattoo to show her. He also let her know that he will be sending a picture of the tattoos to her father. She was mortified and begged him not to. He explained to her that when they were at her parent's for dinner, her father already knew of their relationship since she let it know that she was a sub training to be a slave.

"What did my father say?" Lisa asked

"He knew you were a submissive as that is how your mother and father brought you up to be. He is proud that you are becoming more of a slave from the training and love that we have. He also explained that your mother also has a tattoo of ownership. I believe your father will be happy with the tattoo that I have chosen."

Brian sent the pictures to her father. Shortly after he sent the text, he received one in return from Lisa's father. He loved both tattoos.

Now that the tattoos were finished, Brian took Lisa out for dinner then they went to their local BDSM monthly meeting. They were socializing amongst the members. One of the members asked him if he did get the tattoo on her that he was speaking about last month. He grinned from ear to ear. By that smile the member knew he did. He looked at her and told her to strip. As in instructed she took off her clothes and folded them up. He turned her around to show off the tattoo. Everyone loved it and loved the fact she was marked as black slave property. The other slaves also loved the tattoo. One of the slaves looked at her Master. He looked at her and said what you would like to say. Master I would love to be marked like this one day. Her Master smiled and said one day you just maybe, but it will be something that I choose to have put on your body.

Once they got home, Lisa settled into her normal role. Brian told her that there would be no flogging on her ass tonight since she was just tattooed. However, she will suck his cock till he cums. She crawled onto the bed in between his legs. He loved how she sucked his cock. What was even more of a turn on now is he could look down at her body and see the tattoo of his ownership. After her master had came, Lisa laid next to him thinking about their wedding.

Lisa woke up in the morning, prepared breakfast then got ready for work. Brian came in to the kitchen to eat his breakfast. He smiled at her and told her to come over. He kissed her. He opened his legs, unzipped his pants and told her to begin sucking while he at his breakfast. She sucked like a good little slave would do. He finished his breakfast and told her to get up and bend over the table. He pulled her dress up over her ass. He rammed his dick into her pussy. He fucked her nice and hard till he came. "Now, go grab the beads so I may insert them into your pussy."

She hurried into the bedroom then bent back over the table. He took his fingers, inserted them into her pussy and took some of his cum out of her pussy. He leaned over to the front of her face and smeared cum onto her face, then whatever was left on his fingers, she cleaned off with her tongue. He stood up and inserted the beads into her pussy.

"You will not wash your face is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir" she replied

"Get your purse and let's get going. I will drop you off at work then pick you up."

AS they drove to work, Lisa expressed her ideas for the wedding. Brian listened and smiled. He informed her that they were going to have the ceremony that she wants but also will have a formal collaring ceremony along with the wedding ceremony or shortly following. He asked her how open her extended family was, as he had not gotten to know them all that well. Quite a bit of her family was out of state. She expressed she felt her father's family is opened minded and parts of her mother's family were too.

"I will then discuss with your father on his idea of having the collaring ceremony during the same ceremony or shall it be afterwards." Brian said.

"Sir, may I say something?" Lisa asked

Brian nodded.

"Sir, I would like to have the collaring ceremony afterwards. I feel that both the wedding and the collaring in their own rights are a special ceremony and should reflect the significant of separate ceremonies."

Brian thought about it for a moment. He looked at her with a smile. "You are correct. I will however still speak to your father as to who is open minded enough to have at the collaring ceremony. I know in my family who will be at the collaring ceremony."

"Sir, we have discussed my family, we should also go to tell your family. We rarely see your family because they are three hours away."

"I have plans for us to visit them next weekend. I have the hotel room already booked. We will spend time with my family, but you will also be exposed to some humiliation. We will leave next Friday after work and will be back late Sunday night. You are to talk to your boss and ask for Monday off since we will be home late Sunday night and I will also be using you when we return home."

Brian never told Lisa that he too was raised in a BDSM home. His parents taught him that he was dominant and if he met a white woman, she will become his slave and property. He was happy as he found exactly that, a white slave, wife and his property. All he could think about is how he met her at a party and now they are to be married a few years later. They both graduated college and had good jobs. Their home life was very good. The normal tweaks here and there of adjustments plus disagreements. Sometimes she was punished for being disrespectful, but he always listened to her opinions with an open mind. He found that respect, communication, honesty and loyalty that their relationship will always work. After a long day of work, Brian picked up Lisa. He took her to the park. He drove to a semi secluded spot. He leaned over to kiss her. He looked into her eyes and said how much he loved her and so happy that she was his slave and property. She smiled and said how much she loved him and serving him. She let him know that she felt so complete.

He unzipped his pants. "Suck now my slutty bitch. Yes, I called you a slutty bitch. At times you will be just this, a slutty bitch. I will over time also have you dress slutty by wearing low cut tops and shorter skirts."

"Yes, Sir"

Lisa began sucking Brian's dick. She sucked it as though she was hungry for his dick and cum. Once he was hard, he told her to get out of the car. He opened the trunk and walked into the back of the car.

"Get your white ass over here slut."

Lisa walked to the back of the car. He bent her over into the trunk. He took off his belt and began flogging her ass.

"You may whine but that is it. Anything louder than a light whine, you will get a harsh lash that you will never forget and also will be sleeping on the floor instead of the bed. Is this understood?"

"Yes, Sir" she replied.

Brian began softly with the belt but then grew more intense with the floggings. She did whine but knew the consequences if she did not obey his command. Once her ass was a nice deep red, he brought her up and guided her into a kneeling position. He shoved his dick into her mouth. He was getting so turned on that he could barely hold back from cumming. He noticed in the side of his vision were to twenty something year olds watching. He smiled and waved for them to come closer. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and grabbed the blanked out of the trunk.

"Get on all fours." He told her.

As she was on all fours, he thrust his dick into her ass. He looked at the two men.

"Masturbate, but when you are ready to cum, I want you to lift her face and cum all over it."

The two guys looked at him and smiled. They watched him fuck his slut and called her a slut but also tell her that she is doing a good job because she is turning these two guys on. They commented on her tattoos on how they loved them. Brian explained that she was not only his fiancé but also his slave. They smiled from ear to ear. Within a few minutes one after another they lifted her face and came all over it. Shortly after, Brian came in her ass.

"Now that is a good little slut. You not only got a good flogging, made me cum but entertained two strangers. Very good my dear, you will be rewarded"

"Thank you Sir." They went home and he took out the beads and told her to take a shower and crawl into bed. He wanted them to turn in early. It was going to be a very busy week.

The week went by fast. Lisa had packed their clothes on Thursday night, but it still seemed hard to believe that Friday was here. Just before they left for work, Brian added a few items to their luggage that Lisa did not know about. He added restraints, rope, blindfold, clamps, paddles/riding crops and of course butt plugs and vibes.

They finished worked and were off to visit Brian's family. Lisa had met them a few times in the years that they were together. He was not as close to his family as she was to her. She was not quite sure why though. She figured it had more to do with the distance of their living. On the way the Brian gave her a brief idea of his family life. He explained that his parents were both dominant, although his mom was his father's submissive. They had a white woman as their housekeeper who was a slave to both of them. She was sexually used as his dad's fuck toy and pain slut. Also, she was used as an oral slave to his mother to give her orgasms. And that she was domestic slave to both of them. They met and trained her when she was in her early twenties. Brian told Lisa that he was about nine years old when she came into his life. She moved into their home as his nanny and his parent's slave when he was about ten years old.

Lisa and Brian arrived at the hotel. He told her to get a quick shower to freshen up but the only thing she is allowed to use a towel on is her hair. As she finished her shower, she walked out of the bathroom. Brian had the restraints out along with the other toys. He pointed to the bed stating to get onto all fours. She walked over to the bed and got onto all fours. He walked be her, spread her legs then put the spreader bar behind her knees. Lisa did not have any idea that he packed any of these items. He tied her legs to the spreader bar with the rope. He took her arms, placed them on the side of her thighs, placed her wrists in cuffs and attached them to the spreader bar. This is the first time he had ever bound her in this type of position. Mainly he tied her hands above her head or behind her back. He would tie her legs spread eagle either when she was on her back or stomach. Now that she was completely bound with limited movability, Brian started flogging Lisa's ass. First it was nice and soft. Slowly, he increased the tension of the flogging. He leaned down and pushed his fingers into her pussy. He laughed as he took them out and put them into her mouth to clean off.

"I see someone is getting very turned on and horny. You are becoming the little pain slut, I had hoped you would be. I think you also enjoyed the humiliation of performing for those two men the other day."

"Yes Sir, I am enjoying the pain. It is a euphoria now. I have heard of something called subspace. I wish to get their one day."

"Oh, you will my dear, you will. The more I train your body to respond to things and the more you let your body simply relax and let it relax, then you will go into subspace. You also have to let your mind let go of everything, basically think of nothing just enjoy what I am doing to you."

Brian continued to flog her ass till it was deep red with welts forming. Lisa was moaning in enjoyment. Slowly her mind was slipping into pure enjoyment of what was being done to her. He walked over to his bag and pulled out two ginger roots. He peeled the ends of both. He inserted one into her ass and the other into her pussy. He picked up his new toy, a small whip. He stared slowly again to have her get used to the new toy. He increased the harshness of the flogging leaving nice strips on her ass. He walked in front of her, picked up her head and inserted his dick into her mouth. He was thoroughly enjoying her mouth but did not want to cum in it. He pulled out, walked behind her and removed the ginger root out of her pussy. He was so horny that he could not contain himself. He began fucking her roughly. She moved with his movements but also the warmth of the ginger root in her ass.

"Fuck me bitch, fuck me" he said loudly

She moaned so load. "Don't you dare cum bitch till I say you are allowed" he said sternly

She moved her ass back and forth on his dick then milked his dick with her pelvic muscles. He was so turned on because she never used her muscles that way. He let out a load moan and started convulsing as he came. His body shook as he released his cum inside her. He took out the ginger root from her ass then pulled his dick out and made her clean his dick with her mouth. Brian sat down for a minute to catch his breath. He stood up behind her. He played with Lisa's pussy.

"Cum my slave, cum now."

Lisa's body reacted in the same way. It shook as she screamed in ecstasy. "Thank you Master, thank you." She said once she could catch her breath.

Brian detached Lisa's body from the spreader bar and the restraints. He grabbed the top of the blanket and wrapped it around her. He held her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"I love you my dear pet." He said

"I love you too Master.

"Let's get some sleep because tomorrow we will have a busy day."

He turned off the lights and they settled into the bed. He cuddled her into his arms.

Morning came in no time. They woke up, showered and dressed. He grabbed her hand and out the door they went.

"I am hungry Master." Lisa said

"We are going to my parents for breakfast." Brian said

They arrived at Brian's parents. They walked into the house and gave each parent a hug. His mom led them into the dining room. The table was all set for breakfast which just about ready. They exchanged pleasantries before breakfast. During breakfast, Brian became serious. His father looked at him and asked if something was wrong.

"I have an announcement." Brian said. "Lisa and I are engaged to be married. We have set the date for a late summer wedding."

His mom jumped up and ran over to him. She gave him a big hug and said congratulations. She raced over to Lisa and did the same thing to her. His father stood up and gave each of them a hug.

"I have another announcement too." His parent's looked puzzled. "You raised me to be dominant and in a bdsm home, well Lisa's parents also raised her in a bdsm family also. She was raised to be submissive. Her father is black and her mom is white. Her mother is her father's slave and property."

Both of Brian's parents were very pleased he found a slave to serve him. They were also amazed how out of the people in the world he came across a woman who was raised in a bdsm family such as they raised their son.

"Even though Lisa and I are not married yet, I did have her permanently marked."

He told her to stand. She was mortified as he pulled down the top of her skirt to show them her tattoo. Also he lifted her hair to show them the queen of spades mark with his initials. Brian's parents could not stop smiling and saying how happy they are of the two of them.

Brian went on to explain how they will be having a traditional wedding ceremony, but immediately afterwards, they will be having a collaring ceremony. His mom asked why both.

Brian looked a Lisa as giving her the approval to explain why.

"We feel more I feel that both ceremonies are significant in their own rights. I do not wish to minimize either ceremony; so therefore, we will have a wedding first then after we do the traditional family pictures and walking out as Mr. and Mrs. for the first time, and we will then in turn have certain people who will be invited back for the collaring ceremony. "Lisa explained

"We have a kink friendly videographer and photographer, so that aspect is finalized." Brian said.

"Lisa will be wearing a white wedding dress, although she has not found one she likes yet. Underneath, I told her she is to wear a white corset, white panties and white thigh highs. During the normal wedding ceremony she will wear the dress along with the other attire. Her father will give her away for both ceremonies, as he looked at her. Yes, I discussed with your father already. He will be giving you away to your husband in the wedding and to your Master in the second. When the collaring ceremony is to begin, the wedding dress and the panties will come off. It will be replaced with a white mini skirt to go with the corset. I have already purchased a formal which will be worn every day even in public. I have thought long about this and these things are non-negotiable." Brian announced

Lisa smiled and commented, "Yes, Sir. I have no problems with any of what you want."

Brian's parents were very pleased to see they thought their son right and he will have everything they had hoped he would.

Wedding to follow...