Getting Rough

Story Info
Another Episode with my Sir.
2.5k words
4.55
17.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response to a couple of questions I have gotten, yes these stories are in fact true of my life experiences with my Dom. They are not going to be in chronological order necessarily, as I am writing the particular scenes that he requests of me. Hope you like this one too!

*****

This time was not like the last. That was slow and careful, an exploration of his new toy, what caused a reaction and how to push me up and over the edge again and again...and again. This was different. I had sent him a picture of what I was wearing that day, as I did every day, and he told me to make sure to leave the skirt on for when he arrived late that evening. We had a different hotel this time, a residence in, where we were going to cook dinner after; when we had removed ourselves from the power of the scenes we created together. I was looking forward to that almost as much as I was looking forward to having his cock back inside me.

The moment we walked in the door it began. There was no slow start to anything. He put down the bags and reached up to my curls, dragging his hand through them and making a fist, wrenching my head back to meet his in a crushing kiss. He gripped my hands in his other, wrapping his fingers around my wrists and pushing me back towards the wall, causing me to stumble slightly in my heels at his frantic pace. His mouth moved against mine again and again, his tongue sliding in next to mine, hard enough to shock a moan out of me. Letting go of my hair, he wrenched my shirt out of the high waisted skirt, dragging it up and over my head before being momentarily enraptured by my heaving breasts. The push up bra was doing it's job, and I felt a stab of satisfaction that he was so clearly happy with what he saw, though he never hid how much he liked that particular set of my assets.

He flipped me around and pressed me up against the wall, sliding the skirt up and over my ass, making it a ring around my waist. The thong I wore was pulled roughly down my thighs to my knees. Once again I was almost entirely exposed before he had shed even an article of clothing. I felt so dirty, so available and dying to be used. It made my pussy start to throb and I could feel the wetness beginning to build. Soon it would coat my lips and my thighs. It only made it worse when he slapped my ass and ran his fingers through my lips.

"My little slut is already soaked for me I see," he growled into my ear, obviously pleased. It was all I could do to nod and gasp when his fingers, wet with my juices, found my clit and started circling it slowly, slipping over it again and again. He once again tugged on my hair, forcing my head back and my back to arch as he slid his right hand around my waist to better stroke my needy cunt. I obediently kept my hands on the wall, not interfering, just moaning and sighing as he slid one finger in and out of me in between rubbing my swollen clit. I'd never been turned on so fast, not even before when he had me blindfolded and cuffed on his bed. Within minutes I could feel myself rising to the point of no return.

"Please, please Sir may I cum?" I whispered, unable to fully find my voice in the heat of my submissive passion.

"Cum for me," he whispered, placing his cheek, rough with stubble, next to mine. The slight scratching pushed me over the edge and I started an orgasm that immediately weakened my knees. I started to stumble, which pulled on my hair, the pain sending another wave of orgasmic pleasure through down to my toes. He held me up until I came down and leaned panting against the wall.

He didn't give me much time to recover however. He obviously had plans for how this evening was going to go. I could tell that I was going to have to work harder to please him than I had to before. I was not going to be a passive submissive this time around. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into one of the bedrooms in the apartment style suite and stood me at the foot of the bed, facing away from him.

"Strip."

I rushed to obey, straightening my skirt so that I could get to the zipper and slide it off, pulling my thong the rest of the way off with it on the way down. I reached behind me and unsnapped my bra, letting my double D's swing free, goosebumps running over my body as the light sheen of sweat between my breasts met with the cool air of the room. I leaned over quickly to pull of my heels and then stood waiting for my next instructions, the pile of clothing at my feet.

I had been preoccupied with what I was doing, so I didn't realize that he too had shed his clothing until he pressed up against my back, evidence of how much my body turned him on pressing between my ass cheeks. He reached around and roughly palmed my breasts, pinching and pulling the nipples a few times to get a reaction before he again stepped away. I heard the zipper of the toy bag, loud in the quiet room. I could feel him behind me again, close, but not touching this time. I wanted to turn around and look at what he had grabbed out of the bag, but I knew that if he had wanted me to see, he would have shown me. So I remained still. Well, mostly still, besides the tremors that continued to run up and down my body. An after effect of my orgasm and being so near to him.

Without warning, he pulled my arms behind my back. Laying my forearms on top of one another high on my back, he cuffed my wrists to opposite arms. This position kept me from moving my hands and forced my chest out, a side effect that I knew he would enjoy. My nipples got harder as he tightened the velcro cuffs on my arms, and my pussy continued to leak, now sliding down my bare thighs. He slapped my thigh, rather gently, indicating that I was to spread my legs for him. I obeyed instantly and felt him press up against me once again as soon as I was in position.

"I am going to cane you," he whispered in my ear. "Not as a punishment and not because you need correction, but simply because I can. And because I like it. You are going to cry for me tonight, little one."

I whimpered in response, my pussy flooding at his words. He knew how to bring the masochist out in me. But he wasn't yet done.

"After each time this cane hits your lovely backside you are going to thank me. And you are going to ask to serve me. After every one. If you forget or miss one, I will add another to the end of what I was planning on giving you. Do you understand?" I nodded, equal parts apprehensive and turned on.

"I asked you a question, and I expect an answer," he growled, twisting my exposed nipple until I cried out.

"Yes, I understand Sir," I squeaked out once I could find my voice.

"Good girl," he kissed my neck once and then stepped back. My body was suddenly cold without his heat enveloping me from behind.

I waited, my thighs shaking slightly. I didn't know if it was because of nerves or cold.

And I waited.

I knew he was doing this to torment me.

It was working.

Swish. A line of fire made itself present across the middle of my ass cheeks. I gasped in surprise and then moaned as the pain hit a couple of seconds later.

"Thank you Sir. Please let me serve you."

Swish. A crack right above the last. I clenched my ass and squeezed my eyes together.

"Thank you Sir. Please let me serve you."

Swish. Below the first. I danced on my toes, eyes welling up at the pain.

"Thank you Sir. Please let me serve you."

Swish. The tops of my thighs. I cried out, tears overflowing and running down my cheeks.

"Th-thank you Sir. Please let me serve you."

Swish. Below the one. I yelled, I know I did. The skin on the tops of my thighs was so sensitive.

"Thank you Sir. Please let me serve you."

Swish. Right next to the first one. I knew I was blubbering now, my ass just lines of fire.

"Thank you Sir. Please let me serve you.

He paused, coming to my side and running his fingers through my pussy lips. He brought them up to where I could see them. Even through my tears I could make out the glisten that came from my juices. "You are a real pain slut, aren't you. I knew you would like this." He didn't seem to require an answer as he moved behind me. I knew we weren't done yet.

Swish. He hit the same spot as the first time. I screamed, hands clenching the arms they were cuffed to.

"Thank you Sir. Please...please let me serve you."

Swish. The sensitive underside of my ass cheeks. I was sobbing now.

"Tha-thank you Sir. Please let me serve you." I know I said the words, but don't know how I got them out.

Swish. Again on the tops of my thighs. Which shook and buckled at the pain.

"Thank you Sir. Please let me serve you."

He came up behind me again, holding his hand over my ass but not touching it. I knew he would feel the heat coming off my abused ass.

"Three more." he bit my earlobe.

I nodded. "Yes Sir."

Swish. The center of my ass once again. I gasped, going up on my toes.

"Thank you Sir. Please let me serve you."

Swish. Harder than the last one, the top of my ass. I blinked furiously through the tears, sobbing and trying to catch my breath and find my voice.

"Thank you Sir. Please let me serve you."

Swish. The hardest one yet, on my sensitive thighs. I screamed and my legs buckled. He caught my arm and held me steady until I found me feet.

"Thank you Sir. Please let me serve you." I said weakly, trying to stay upright and supremely grateful for his support. He used his hand on my arm to propel me onto the bed, bending me over the end of it.

"Good girl. And now I will let you serve me." I heard the crinkle of a condom wrapper and then he was sliding his cock between my pussy lips. I moaned, trying to push back against him, wanting it in me. But I couldn't. I didn't have any leverage, and my legs were shaking too much to put any real weight on them. I felt like a noodle.

He placed his hand on my bound arms and held his cock steady as he pushed into me, slowly. But all in one thrust. I groaned wantonly. I had been waiting for this since hearing he had gotten on to the plane hours ago.

I cried out as his thighs pressed into the stripes he had placed on my legs and ass. Each time he thrust into me it was an erotic mix of the pain on my skin and the pleasure of having his thick cock fill me up. He seemed to fit perfectly inside me. His cock was a steel rod and I was grateful to have it sliding out of my slick passage. He picked up the pace, keeping with his rough theme of the evening. I cried out, moaned, gasped...I wasn't even aware of the noises I was making at this point, as overwhelmed as I was by the barrage of sensations on my body. My nipples, stiff and a little sore from his early treatment, pressed into the sheets and rubbed back and forth as he rocked my body.

Suddenly he was gone. I missed him inside me already. But then I was flipped and tossed into the center of the bed. My eyes rolled back at the fresh pain of the cool comforter on my burning ass. He climbed on after me, eyes practically glowing with desire as he started at my prone form. My arms were trapped under me, still cuffed together. There was no going anywhere, even if I wanted to. But I didn't want to. The only thing I wanted at that moment was him back inside me. I needed to feel full of his cock once again. Needed to feel his need and his pleasure coursing through me. Needed to see the look on his face when I clenched my pussy around his cock. Hear the growl that came with that moment. It was one of my favorite things to do.

He didn't disappoint me. He grabbed my ankles and placed them on his shoulders, exposing the stripes once more to his body, adding abuse to the tormented skin with his frantic fucking. He wrapped on hand around my throat. Not choking this time, just holding me still as he thrust deeply into me again and again. I moaned with pleasure and squeaked in pain. I did manage to get the face I loved, him staring into my eyes as I clamped around him. He closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure, tilting his face up towards the ceiling at the feel of my hot pussy even tighter around his throbbing length. It wasn't long after that when he picked up the pace even more, moving my legs around his back as he placed his head between my neck and shoulders and groaned his release. I could feel him shooting into the condom again and again. I suddenly had a need to feel him shooting deep inside me without that particular latex barrier. One day.

He moved off me, sweaty and panting, but smiled at me. I knew I had done well at that moment. With a groan I rolled onto my stomach, giving the marks from the cane a break from the sheets and the pain. Within moments he was up and bringing us both water, though he wasn't too excited about having to drink from the tap. My hoity toity Master.

He came back with the arnicare and, after removing the cuffs from my sore arms, rubbed it into my abused backside slowly and lovingly before laying down next to me. He ran his hand down my back, from up between my shoulders to the dip in my back before my ass. I sighed. Utterly exhausted from the experience but hoping he was just as happy as I was.

"You did very well," he told me, kissing me gently. I smiled a sleepy smile and laid my head on my forearms, drifting off into a happy nap.