Getting Sofia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't particularly long, between 7-8 inches, which was fine with Sofi because of a bad experience she had once. But it was the thickness of Matt's cock as it began to swell in Sofi's hand that she noticed first. It was thicker at the base as it tapered slightly toward the top where the purplish-pinkish tip mushroomed out. On the right side there was a very prominent vein that ran the length. As she moved his penis to the side she saw that the vein had a prominent right angle in it. 'I wonder if that vein straightens out when he's fully erect,' Sofi wondered.

"Matt.... you have an amazing cock. May I put it in my mouth?", Sofia whispered.

"I would like that very much," Matt replied as he stepped out of his jeans and kicked them aside.

Pulling Matt closer to where she was sitting on the couch, Sofi stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of his cock where a small droplet of pre-cum had formed. Grasping him more firmly, she pulled him closer as she leaned forward, wrapping her lips around the head and proceeded to suck on it, bobbing her head up and down his shaft. She reached between his legs with her left hand and cupped his heavy ball sack without letting up on her suction.

Up until then, Matt had stood back and just followed her direction. But now that she was so close, Matt wanted to enjoy her nakedness, too. Reaching out he grasped the flaps of his terrycloth robe that she was wearing and pulled them to the side. Because the robe was so large, the top easily fell to her waist, exposing Sofi's pale breasts. They were even more perfect in the flesh than Matt had imagined they were when he first observed them in her dress. There was little sag, and they were perfectly proportioned with her very erect nipples prominently positioned in the center. He couldn't wait to suck on them, but knew there would be plenty of opportunity for that later.

For now, Matt was content to enjoy the sensation of Sofi's mouth and tongue on his cock. She used her hands to stimulate both his balls and his shaft at the same time she swirled her mouth up and down and around its length. In her sitting position Sofi wasn't able to take Matt's full length into her mouth, but it didn't detract from his silently acknowledging that this woman he just met was a magnificent cock sucker. Sofi knew exactly what it would take to please a man, Matt thought, and he could already feel the familiar stirrings deep in his loins that he knew would bring his release.

Sensing that too from Matt's heavy breathing, Sofi sucked harder and began to jerk his cock faster. "Oh, Sofi, I'm about to cum", Matt said, but that only inspired her to jerk him faster, suck harder and bob her head up and down more rapidly.

"Aaaaaarrrrgggghhjjhhhgghhhj.......", Mateo moaned, as the first blast of cum exploded from his cock. Sofia stopped sucking but continued to stroke Matt gently as he expelled his seed again and again into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but a small amount oozed out. Standing in front of her, holding Sofi's head in his hands for balance as she continued the gentle sucking on his slowly deflating cock, Matt leaned back, causing his cock to pop out of her mouth. Dropping to his knees, Matt leaned forward and kissed Sofia for the very first time. He could taste his semen, still in her mouth, as he kissed her with a passion he had not felt for a long time. When he felt Sofi's tongue enter his mouth, Matt sensed that there was something she was feeling as well. Their mouths stayed connected in that kiss for what seemed like minutes before they finally separated.

Matt rose to his feet and reached down for Sofia's hands. Grasping them in his own, Matt pulled her up so they were standing face to face, their bodies pressed together. "Matt... you're freezing! Go get in the shower before you catch pneumonia, " Sofi exclaimed.

"Alright", Matt said, "but you're coming with me." Sofi put up no resistance and followed her new lover into the shower she had vacated just a short while ago. The invitation to shower again, with Matt, was too good to pass up.

Although Matt's house was almost two hundred years old, the bathroom was very contemporary. The dark tiles and granite countertops were very modern and reflected Matt's masculinity. But there were softer touches as well; pale yellow towels and a vase full of fresh flowers that had grown on his rooftop garden, and lighting that could be adjusted for practically any mood.

The shower was almost a separate room by itself off the master bath. It was L-shaped; they entered the small arm of the "L" and turned to the left into a much larger area roughly 2.5 meters by 3.5 meters. What Sofi had noticed — and enjoyed earlier — were various nozzles built into the wall at various heights as well as several hand held nozzles with multiple settings. There was also a bench at one end and with built in dispensers for soap, shampoo and what appeared to be a lubricant of some sort that Sofia was going to have to ask Matt about.

As Matt entered the shower with Sofi at his side, he pressed a switch on the wall that immediately softened the lighting and turned on several overhead shower heads simultaneously while filling the room with steam. Matt stood directly under the rain shower head in the center of the area. He embraced Sofi and kissed her passionately as a gentle rain shower and mist swirled around their bodies. He reached over to one of the soap dispensers on the wall and filled his hand with a fragrant liquid that he proceeded to rub all over her breasts, shoulders, back and ass. Pressing himself against her, Matt used his body like a washcloth.

When the fronts of their bodies were sufficiently covered with lather, Matt spun Sofi around so that her back was pressed against his front. He reached around to squeeze her breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her hardening nipples. Sofia responded by pressing her ass back against his groin and discovered that he was already hard again. She knew then that he was no ordinary lover, unlike the last few men she fucked.

As if to read Sofi's mind, Matt slid down her body until he was kneeling on the floor. With a gentle nudge, Sofi took a step forward and pressed her hands flat against the wall. Matt spread her legs apart and, from the rear, proceeded to lean forward to lick and eat her pussy. He discovered that she was soaking wet — and not from the shower. Her lips were full, engorged with lust for him. She squirmed at the feel of his tongue as he gently penetrated her folds. Inserting a finger in her pussy caused her to moan, so he inserted a second and, from his position behind her, made it easy for him to press against her G spot.

Matt discovered, too, that Sofi was almost totally absent of hair from her clit to her rosebud. He loved performing oral sex and nothing, as far as he was concerned, was out of bounds. Hair was nice on the tops of his lovers' heads, but definitely not between their legs. Just as he felt Sofi was close to cumming he stopped using his tongue and removed his fingers from her vagina. She was almost about to say something when Matt slid around on his ass a full 180 degrees and moved through Sofi's legs so that his back was now against the wall. He reached around her hips and, grabbing her ass cheeks, pulled her cunt hard against his face.

In this position Matt could reach up and fondle Sofi's breasts as they swayed back and forth. Sofi soon discovered that, in this position, Matt's thick tongue could penetrate her more deeply. And when he wrapped his lips around her super-sensitive clit and tugged on it like he was plucking a grape from a bunch, she practically collapsed on top of him as her first orgasm came over her. She was spent. Exhilarated. Fucked. And Matt hadn't even used his cock on her yet. But that would soon change.

Sofi tried to stand up but her legs were too weak from the mind blowing orgasm she had just experienced. Matt had just done things with his tongue and lips on her pussy and clit that she had never experienced before. She loved how he pulled and sucked on her clit with his lips as he played with her tits. Although she was still tingling from her first orgasm, she pressed her pussy back on Matt's face hoping he would continue what he started. He didn't disappoint.

Matt prided himself in his unselfish approach to sex. He derived greater satisfaction from his partners' pleasure than he did his own. That was why it was so unusual that he had cum first when Sofi blew him by the fireplace. But everything about this woman he had encountered only a few hours ago was different than he had experienced before, and he didn't want the feelings to stop.

Sofi ground her oozing pussy against Matt's face as he tongue-fucked her to another orgasm within minutes of her first. She was so wet that he was actually able to swallow her cum, just as she had swallowed his earlier. Reaching behind her, Matt spread her ass cheeks and ran his finger up and down her crack. Sofi moaned with pleasure as he pressed his finger against her asshole. She moaned again, louder this time while continuing to rub her pussy against his face. Her orgasms were occurring one after the other now, something Sofi had never experienced before. Matt had discovered how responsive she was to ass play and she hoped he wasn't turned off by it the way some of her other lovers had.

Once again, Matt seemed to be able to read her thoughts. He pushed her away as he stood up and they embraced, mouths once again locked in a kiss. His hands immediately went to her ass and, as if to send him a message, Sofi lifted her left leg and wrapped it around Matt's hip. Matt stuck his finger in her pussy to get some lubrication and then proceeded to press his finger into Sofie's asshole.

Sofi moaned, and it wasn't from pain, but from the pleasure of his finger in her ass. She reached down between their bodies and grasped Matt's cock. Pressing it against her pussy, she rubbed herself up and down on his hard cock. Matt began to move his finger in and out, finding her sphincter relaxing more and more. Could it be, he wondered, that this amazingly beautiful and sexy woman might share his love of backdoor sex. There was only one way to find out.

Matt reached down and slipped his hands under Sofia's thighs and lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around his back. He walk-carried her over to the far end of the large shower and set her feet down on the tile floor by the granite covered bench that ran across the back wall. He tuned Sofi around so that her back was to him, facing the wall.

"Bend over, Sofi," Matt said. "Put your hands flat on the bench and spread your legs." Sofi immediately obeyed. As he squatted down behind her, Matt marveled at her toned ass. Her butt cheeks were fleshy, but not flabby. Her skin was flawless and without evidence of a tan line which meant only one thing...that she was a fellow nudist. But he wasn't there just to admire her ass, but to make love to it.

As he ran his finger up and down her crack, Sofi shuddered in anticipation of what she hoped would follow. Matt spread her cheeks apart with his hands and proceeded to run his tongue up and down her crack, pausing each time he passed her anus to tease it with his tongue. Each time he did, she bent forward and pushed her ass back against his face. Finally, Matt decided to focus all his attention on rimming her asshole. Sofi responded by reaching down between her legs and began finger fucking herself to another orgasm, only this one was different. Instead of a low series of moans like before, this time she screamed loudly, the sound reverberating off the tile walls and floor. It was music to Matt's ears.

He stood up and whispered in Sofi's ear. "I want to fuck you, Sofi. I want to stick my cock in you and have you feel me spray my hot sperm inside you. May I, Sofia... may I fuck you?"

"Oh God yes," she moaned. "I want you to stick you hard cock inside me and I want you to fill me up until it drips out of me. Please, Mateo... fuck me. And Mateo... fuck me in my ass!"

Matt had had anal sex with lovers in the past, but they acted as if they were doing him a favor... and barely tolerated it. But when he was a young man he had an affair with an older woman who taught him many things. And one of those things was the joy of anal sex. She taught him how to prepare a woman's ass with his finger and his tongue. He also learned that lube was sometimes necessary with an older woman, and almost always with anal sex, regardless of his partner's age.

Sofi glanced back at Matt as he reached over to one of the dispensers on the wall. "I was right", she thought to herself, "that was a lube dispenser." Matt tuned his attention back to Sofi now and proceeded to rub his palmful of lube up and down his cock before slipping his middle finger inside her asshole. Sofi squirmed as she felt the cool liquid coat her sphincter. His touch was firm but gentle and she couldn't wait for him to replace his finger with his cock.

Withdrawing his finger from her asshole, Matt grasped his cock in his right hand while spreading her ass cheeks apart with his left. He placed the bulbous head of his cock against her anus and pressed against her. "If you want me to stop at any time, sweet Sofia, just say so," Matt whispered. Sofi responded by pressing her ass back against his cock, wiggling her hips as she did.

Encouraged by her actions, Matt pushed forward. The combination of lube on his stiff cock and his efforts to relax her sphincter with his finger made penetration easier than he expected. He couldn't help but think, too, that some other lover of Sofi's had passed this way before, and he silently thanked him.

"Ayyyyyyyy..." Sofia moaned when the head of Matt's cock broke through to the warm recesses of her ass. She immediately clenched and unclenched her muscles around his cock to let him know she was enjoying his presence. Urged on, Matt grasped her hip bones and pulled himself completely inside her, the thick base of his cock pressed flat against her ass.

The sudden thrust of Matt's cock surprised her, but not in an unpleasant way. His cock was definitely thicker than either of the two men whom she had previously had there, she thought, but all she cared about at that moment was pleasuring Matt. Reaching down between her legs she held Matt's balls in her hand while still supporting herself against the wall.

Now it was Matt's turn to moan. "Aaaaaaaarrrrgggggggghhhhh...". Although he had cum less than an hour ago, Matt knew that he was going to explode again quickly. Instead of slowing the pace of his thrusts as he would if he were in her pussy, he accelerated them.

"That's it, Mateo... fuck me harder," Sofi exclaimed, matching his thrusts with movements of her own. In less than a minute after he first entered him, Matt erupted, spewing jet after jet of his cum deep inside his new lover's beautiful, tight, warm ass.

When he was spent, he collapsed on top of Sofi's back. He was out of breath, almost as if had just run a race. For her part, Sofi cooed. "That was incredible, Mateo. I've never experienced anything like it. Thank you, thank you... from the bottom of my ass!"

At that, they both started to laugh. Matt's deflating cock slipped out of Sofi's bottom and he collapsed onto the floor of the shower, the gentle rain shower and mist still falling around them. Sofi laid down on the floor beside him, her ass pressed against his cock, spooning with him. She reached back and grabbed his arm and pulled it over her body and, placed his hand firmly on her breast, and sighed. This, she hoped, was only the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

==============

As Matt laid in bed that next morning following his amazing homecoming reception, reminiscing about their first time together, Sofi began to stir. She stretched her arms out and turned to see him gazing into those beautiful blue eyes. Smiling, she leaned over and kissed Matt on my lips. Tentatively at first and then a little more passionately.

"Buenos días.... I just had the most wonderful dream, Mateo. Let's go take a shower together and I will tell you all about it." And with that, Sofi jumped out of bed and headed toward our shower, but not without turning back to look at Matt and smacking her ass with a loud "slap"!

12