Getting Some A.S.S. (Amazon Sales & Service)

Story Info
A new employee learns how to get ahead.
1.3k words
3.59
32.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers

"Hello Mr. Long," my interviewer said.

"Hello Ms. Black," I replied.

Funny, it always the simple things that make life so interesting. It was this simple exchange of words that led me down the road to my very interesting present condition: official company pussylicker.

I guess I should have done my homework better. If I had I might have realized that Amazon Sales and Service, Incorporated, was a female dominated company. Accent on the word "dominated". Of course, I quickly realized that after I was hired.

Ms. Black, a long-legged, raven-haired beauty with the tightest, thickest braid of hair straight down the center of her back, was the head of human resources. Her job title took on a whole new meaning after I experienced her hiring technique. What a technique it is indeed!!!

If anyone has ever seen the movie "Operation Swordfish" with Hugh Jackman, John Travolta and Halle Berry you the hiring technique. For those who haven't seen the movie in it Travolta get Jackman to hack a special site in 30 seconds or less—while Berry tries to distract him by giving him a blowjob. Well, in my case, it was a bit harder. I had to try and find the mathematical error on a financial database in under a minute.

Yes, this was tougher. Chastity Black may have given me twice the time to do but I should mention that the database was over 1,000 terrabytes in size (at least the part of it she had me searching) and she is a 100 times the fellatrix that Halle pretended to be. Have you ever tried to find something really small with a woman sucking your cock? Definitely not easy!

After Ms. Black had had her way with my rampant member—and I'd solved her problem—she told me I was perfectly suited for a position within her company. Lucky, submissive, me the position she had in mind was under her—literally.

As the official company pussylicker my job was literally beneath my boss as well as the other women in the company. My company uniform included nothing more than my mouth and tongue so every day was casual Friday for me. I would come into work, go below my first desk and immediately begin my job. Daily I had quotas set for me. Some days the quota was number of pussies eaten, some days total number of orgasms and some days it was just the length of time spent on an individual pussy non-stop.

I came to appreciate all types of pussies. Whether they were tight or loose, shaved bare or hairy, pierced or not I learned to love them all with a desire for them that bordered on obsession. For variety, from time to time, the women of the company decided to use more than my mouth to please them and thus I was promoted from company pussylicker to company slut.

With my new promotion came some new perks as well. For one perk I actually got an expense account for clothing. Of course the account was to be used at stores where appropriate clothing could be purchased. These stores included adult novelty and clothing stores, specialized leather stores, Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood and other similar stores.

As company slut, and thus company property, I was repeatedly used to further its goals. Sometimes, almost daily it seemed to me, I was sent out to "entertain" prospective clients. I would be rewarded for their business coming on board and punished if they did not (or if they complained about me).

First assignment: Venus Cosmetics, Inc

Venus P. Enise, President of Venus Cosmetics, Inc., was as beautiful as her name suggested, but about as ruthless as the god of war. Her enemies called her Venus the Penis; her friends simply called her a cocksucking slut and other more sexually explicit names—all of which were very appropriate since she literally fucked her friends. I was about to become her newest friend.

Amazon sent me to Venus Enise fully prepared. Of course that meant my style of dress was very minimal and all leather. Venus liked to dominate her men as she did her competition. I knew my ass would be smarting soon, but not just how.

Venus was as intimidating in person as her reputation would lead one to believe. This was an amazing fact given that she was only 4' 6" tall. Venus was an African American goddess with the attitude to match even given, or maybe because of, her short stature. I'd never thought I'd seen someone this in charge in my life. Now, at least for the moment, Venus was to be my life.

As Venus hauled my half-naked ass literally into the house I knew I was in trouble. Ms. Venus' house was a quaint Victorian style house on the outside and completely different on the inside. The inside of the house appeared gothic in nature. In fact, the inside of her house was as dark, dismal and dank as the outside appeared light, airy and inviting. The perfect trap!

She led me into her living room whereupon she lowered a set of cuffs separated by a spreader bar. Without the need to be told I got myself between them and began attaching them like the good slut that I am supposed to be. Mistress Venus finished attaching the wrist cuffs then attached a similar set that was bolted to the concrete heated (thankfully) floor.

Her hands roamed my body. She grabbed my exposed asscheeks and massaged them, kneaded them as if judging them on their feel. Then, her hands went to more personal places. The slaps were sudden, unexpected and harsh!

Mistress Venus told me that she was starting light and would work up to the more harsh forms of punishment. She did not wait long after telling me this either. The paddle hit my asscheeks full force and alternated between my left and right cheeks. Though I couldn't see my butt cheeks I most certainly felt the color rising in them turning them what must have been a bright shade of red. She hit my thighs as hard as she hit me elsewhere. As she progressed from outer thighs to inner ones she kept increasing the pain level the whole time. I'd been screaming in agony for so long my voice was hoarse and I did not know where the pain left off and I began.

Mistress Venus made sure she mixed pleasure with pain. Each paddle, each palm on my skin was accompanied by equal parts of pleasure. After whacking me with her hand hard on my ass she would reach between my legs and stroke my cock until I became rampant, or, if already rampant, until I was very near release. She kept me on edge so long that the backed up cum inside me, struggling but being denied release often, became painful in and of itself.

Mistress' account was of major importance to Amazon and I was instructed, very strongly, not to deny her anything she wanted. They meant ANYTHING! My fear shot through me like an arrow when they said it. What would she have me do? Take a dildo up my ass? A live cock? Hang me from needles inserted through my skin? Use me as a sex slave? Furniture? A toilet? All sorts of kinky things went around in my head at my instruction to "deny her nothing".

After a week with Mistress Venus I was finally returned to the company a lot worse for wear but still in good condition. I can't tell you the relief I had when I was returned because Mistress Venus had a really evil glint in her eyes as she returned me. I felt as if I'd dodged a really close large caliber bullet.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers