Getting the GED Ch. 03

Story Info
A multi-part story wrapped around sex and domination.
2k words
4.27
13.5k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turo69
turo69
7 Followers

Please, in order to have this story make any sense, read chapters 1 and 2 first, otherwise, happy confusion dear readers.

*

I concentrated on the biker approaching my car but kept an eye on Rosa after she killed the engine. FUCK, what was that sharp jab in my groin. Things were getting fuzzy and I heard my car doors being unlocked. Strange voices, sort of distant and not very clear. Blackness...

Rosa's story

All I wanted was to get my GED and not be hassled. I didn't like how Mr. Tucker was staring at me. I felt his eyes trying to undress me and then for him to know about the Kit Kat Klub was really bothering me. On the ride back to our apartment Thursday night, I was pretty upset and hugged my lover tight. The motorcycle was bucking a bit but I held on and pushed my helmet close. The smell of the leather, together with the bit of chill in the air was all I needed right now.

Once upstairs in the apartment, the questions started in, what was bothering me and why did I seem sort of shaken up? I just started speaking and I let it all pour out. I said how I thought Mr. Tucker was manipulating me and going to use me like a puta barata Sunday morning. I didn't think studying was what he had in mind. We talked as I sipped some tea, and felt so much better after voicing my concerns.

I was here in America illegally and just wanted to stay low and get something better than being a waitress and part-time stripper. I hated having to go out into the crowd after my dance set. The men just wanted to maul me and get their rocks off. I didn't like that, but the money was good. No one got into my picha unless I wanted them there. These men, so full of booze and stinking of sweat, didn't have a chance with me.

My lover was almost all I needed. As her girl, I did what she wanted me to do and she kept me happy. But now this Mr. Tucker wanted his turn with me. What should I do, Jana? Please tell me how I am going to get out of this mess, think of something for me.

"Rosa, listen to me carefully. This Mr. Tucker is like so many other men. They get you trapped in a situation and then think they can just use you all they want. I've got a better plan."

"We're going to get him before he can get you and if things work out my way, he'll give you the grade and maybe even something more."

Jana asked me what I knew about Mr. Tucker. I really couldn't say because I don't know him. He's an okay teacher but learning how to write English is hard for me right now. I know when he was staring at me and not listening to me, that he was not to be trusted.

Jana then explained her plan. We'd work as a team, get him into his place and see what happens when he wakes up. It was up to him how easy or how hard this was going to be.

Since you know what kind of car he drives and what he looks like, Jana said, she would have one of her friends be in the parking lot and hopefully spot him. If he headed in early to check you out, her friend would let her know. Jena's scheduled to work Saturday night too, so it would be easy for her to find him while I'm on stage. Most guys don't pay that much attention to the girl on stage from the back of the house, they're too busy checking out the girls bouncing around, hoping to get their dicks sucked or maybe get a hot fuck in one of the private rooms. If some guy that fits his description comes in and doesn't want to be seen by me but is really checking me out, then it's probably him. If he's horny and turns down an easy fuck, then he's probably got some other plans for his dick. Men are so predictable.

My job was to distract him enough on the drive to his place while Jana gets him to stop his car. She'll give me a needle of something she says will knock him out for a bit and we can bind his arms and legs in the backseat of his car. I don't drive so Jena will have to hide her motorcycle in the bushes and drive his car to his place. I hope he doesn't live like on the third floor with no elevator like we do. Jana's story

I've known Rosa for about a year and have had the hots for her as soon as I saw her. I was in my local supermarket picking up something quick to eat before my shift at the Kit Kat Klub. She was in the freezer section, bent over checking out something on the first shelf. I stopped and looked her over and when she stood up, she smiled at me. Her nipples were poking out from the cold air and when she saw me looking at them she broke out in a wide grin. She asked if I liked what I saw and I was almost speechless. It's not the easiest thing to find a girl that plays on my team in this town. I said something cheesy and she just laughed. I wouldn't let her get away, not someone this hot and friendly. I asked her if she'd like to get a bite to eat since we looked like we were looking for something easy to fix.

We ditched our baskets and headed out for a local burger joint. I may be tough but I fell in love, or maybe lust, that night. We were talking for what seemed like only minutes but actually was almost two hours. I said I had to split to get to work and when she asked me what kind of job started this late, I blushed. I told her about the club and how easy the money was, if you didn't mind the bastards feeling you up for five or ten bucks. I didn't tell her about everything that goes on there, no sense scaring her off before we really know each other.

It turns out she lived about 2 blocks from the restaurant and I lived about three blocks in the other direction. We exchanged numbers and a promise to get together and really get to know one another the next day, which was Saturday.

I got back from the club about 4:30 in the morning, crashed for about 6 hours and called her around 11am. I told her I'd grab something from a local deli and bring it over for lunch if she'd like. She said yes almost before I got the words out of my mouth. After lunch we spent the next seven hours pleasing each other. I'm just a bit taller than her, not nearly as busty and my ass looks almost flat compared to hers. My mouth and hands got to work on her and her delicious pussy and I didn't mind if she just laid back and enjoyed herself. She has a nice protruding clit that begs to be sucked and licked. I love doing that while holding her down. She started in with soft moans and it built up from there.

After several hard orgasms, I wasn't really counting, she said it was her turn to make me happy. Rosa began by working her mouth all over my face, licking up any stray juices and turning me on even more. She licked, sucked and fondled me from head to toes and had me squirming for relief. Her fingers and mouth had me cumming in just a few minutes. She wouldn't stop until I finally told her I had to get to work. We didn't even get a chance to trib, which I absolutely adore doing with someone as juicy as Rosa. I left happy and she moved into my place the next week. Best choice I've made in years.

I like my girls really soft and curvy. Rosa was my dream girl and while I really didn't want to turn her into a stage monkey, we could still use the money. I brought her into the Kit Kat late one day, and the guys said yes on the spot. She's not all fucked up like some of the girls, her sweetness glows and while she's shy about exposing herself, she'll do most anything I ask of her. Sweet and submissive, a perfect combination.

When I picked up Rosa after her Thursday night class, she held onto my waist like I was the last girl on earth. The ride back to our place didn't take too long but I felt something was wrong. We got upstairs and she was a wreck. We talked and sorted out her problem and I told that this was now our problem. We are a couple, and any problem that one of us has, becomes a joint problem. I wouldn't let this asshole get between us. We fuck who we want and when we want, we're both bi and adults but we save our love for each other. I put together a plan that should work out to our advantage. The key to the whole thing was getting Mr. Fucker-Tucker out cold quickly as neither on of us were real fighters.

I'd heard about some combo drug from one of the girls that had used it to quickly sedate some overly aggressive asshole that she'd met. We sex-workers stick together. It's unreal some of the shit we have to deal with just to make a buck. I've worked the streets, done the masseuse bit and now strip and hump for a living. I hated standing out in the cold waiting to suck off some loser, never knowing if he was going to pull a knife and carve me up or, even worse, bust me for soliciting. Great choices, give me the club life anytime. I'd thought about moving to Nevada where at least where it's legal, but the Kit Kat is good for me right now. The managers know what's going down, pardon the pun, and watch out for us girls. It's not easy, you still have to watch out for the weirdos but you can kind of sort them out while grinding on their laps. I didn't want to kill Tucker, just fuck him up for a bit.

Saturday night couldn't get here soon enough. I wanted to make my Rosa happy and as long as Tucker held her grade over her, she would be miserable. That night things went like clockwork. Little Susie was off that night and owed me a few favors. She waited in the parking lot and spotted him and his beige Toyota when he drove in. Susie came inside and told me who to look for. He came in and hung around the back until Rosa went on-stage. He quickly took a seat and his eyes were glued to her every move. This was him alright. I gave him a while to really get turned on and planted myself right on his lap. I usually ask first but that would give him a chance to reject me outright. I needed to know if he wanted to get his rocks off or was he saving himself for my Rosa. The bastard gave me some song and dance about being short of money. Hell, we've got two ATM's that get a workout every day so this was just pure bullshit on his part, and I knew it.

After he gave me his story, I went backstage and told Rosa it was a go for my plan. She was scared about messing up but I gave her a hug and a kiss and told her to trust me and relax. She headed off to get dressed and chill out. She told our manager that she had a headache and couldn't deal with the crowd anymore tonight.

Now to put this plan into action.

Stay tuned for chapter 4

turo69
turo69
7 Followers