Getting the Picture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pitch-dark when I heard Marybeth whisper in my ear, "Sandy is sucking off Bill, do you want me to do your cock?"

I've made it one of my life's goals to never turn down having my cock sucked so I eagerly assented as she got up over me and I began to feel the heavenly sucking of my new swap partner.

I also heard some added sucking noises coming from the other side of the bed and knew that Sandy was keeping herself busy with her new swapmate's cock.

Marybeth had a way of sucking where she concentrated on the head of your cock, sucking it, running her tongue all around on it, then moving up and down your shaft with finishing you sucking and tonguing your tip again as I gushed her mouth full.

I fingered her as she sucked me, after all, I like to give as well as receive and she was wiggling her butt in appreciation.

With her talent, Marybeth soon had me depleted of semen once again and we both fell asleep in each other's arms once more.

I woke to the bed moving slightly as, in the dim, early morning light, Bill was up over my wife next to Marybeth and me, slowly fucking in and out of her as he held her legs up.

Marybeth reached down for my cock which was rapidly becoming interested in heading into some nice, friendly, dark, warm and wet place to be pleasured for a while.

She bent over and slipped it in her mouth and very quickly had me super-hard with a fresh morning erection which she wheeled over and slid down on to begin fucking me up and down.

She had her feet flat on the bed and was scissoring straight up and down on me just driving my cock crazy. Oh, it felt so good.

The moans next to us were being joined by our own as both couples enjoyed their early morning coupling. We were soon all sated, at least for the time being, and went to prepare breakfast just nice and naked as we were.

As we made the coffee and eggs and toast, we all hugged and felt and kissed each other and I had a chance to ask Sandy how she liked Bill.

"Remember, Sam and Alice that we used to be with? Well, Bill's cock is about the same size and all but, I must say, he knows how to use it even better. And his tongue is really wonderful. My pussy is a happy girl. How's Marybeth? She looks like she loves to suck your cock."

"That she does. She loves it just like you do, sweetie. And, she's tight like you. Nice pussy and her tits are nice, firm. So, you want to set this up for a regular thing? I think they might."

So, at the end of the day on Sunday, after more fucking and sucking than we'd done in a while, Sandy and I talked it over with Marybeth and Bill and we decided that we would try to be together every Saturday night but that we knew that there would be other plans that would intervene that schedule so there might be two, even three weeks in between our get-togethers at times.

It's been two years now and we sometimes just send our spouses to the other's house and have weekends alone with the other's spouse, Bill with Sandy at our house, me and Marybeth at their house. You should see the photos of Sandy that Bill has taken. And the ones of Marybeth and me. There's one...well, you'll just have to come over, I'll show you on my computer. Oh, and bring your wife.

12