Getting the Promotion

Story Info
Woman tries to influence the hiring manager to score a promo.
3.1k words
4.23
73.2k
43
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri was the center of attention and it pissed Brittney off. "Congratulations!" everyone told her at her promotion party. Brittney hung back and watched everyone kiss ass. The sad thing was that everyone knew why she was really getting promoted and it wasn't due to her work ethic.

Sheri was a picture perfect blonde haired, blue eyed, perfect body woman in her mid thirties who all the guys adored and all the women wanted to be like. All except for Brittney that is. Brittney wanted recognition based on hard work and she was determined to get it. The funny thing is, that besides being a brunette Brittney was also gorgeous. Deep down that bothered her more than anything. Brittney just didn't flaunt her tits and ass by showing off her cleavage and wearing the tightest possible pants.

"At least you don't have to see her anymore, right?" Brittney's husband, Chuck told her that night after she got home.

"That's not the point." Brittney said irritated. "I can do circles around her any day in the office."

Chuck didn't want to upset his wife of eight years anymore than she already was, but he knew it was just reality. People like being around people who look good. He had only met Sheri once, when he had come to meet Brittney for lunch at her office. Sheri was an absolute bombshell, but she looked more like a hot business woman than a slut. Brittney on the other hand tended to wear clothes that did not compliment her body. Nothing that was particularly ugly, just not very form fitting. Brittney was gorgeous and Chuck only wanted to encourage her to look sharp. She was 5' 4" and 110 lbs and with a 34C breast size, she was top heavy for her size. She was a perfect hourglass figure, but had very few clothes that let her accentuate it.

"Maybe this is an opportunity for you to shine now that she will be in a different office." Chuck said trying to stay positive.

"If I can get her position, it would be a nice raise. The manager over that section is a total jerk though. He makes them stay late if they don't get their work done on time."

"Well, then it sounds like a perfect opportunity to show how good you are. You can set the example!"

"Maybe...we'll see."

The next day at work Brittney went out to lunch with a bunch of the girls from the office.

Jackie was the oldest in the group spoke up, "So who do you all think is going to get Sheri's old job?"

Brittney liked Jackie, but didn't fully trust her either. Jackie was in her late forties, but dressed like she was in her late teens. Although, Jackie did have a pretty rocking' body for a woman her age. Jackie had also confided to Brittney that she had slept with a few of the married guys in the office and that bothered Brittney.

Brittney said, "I think you should Jackie. You have worked here the longest."

"Maybe." Beth said. She was the administrative assistant for the CEO. "I heard them talking about potential candidates and I heard your name Brittany."

Brittany tried to look surprised, but felt like she had earned it. "Really?"

"Yeah, but I also heard them talking about bringing Vicki over from Accounting."

Jackie jumped in, "Seriously? Well, maybe you have to be a blonde to get the job."

All the girls laughed at Jackie's comment, but Brittney secretly wondered if there wasn't something to it. Vicki was also a cute blonde, but was just barely 21.

"Hey Brittney, it wouldn't hurt if you dressed a little nicer though." Beth said.

"What do you mean by that?" Brittney said defensively.

Jackie cut in. "Dress for Success, is all she's saying. Dress for the job you want, not the one you have. No offense, but you dress more business casual."

"I don't really have anything that nice besides the dress suit I wear for interviews."

"Well, ladies. I think we need a girls night out to go shopping!" Jackie said enthusiastically.

Beth, Jackie and Brittney all met at the mall on Saturday to go shopping. They helped her pick out a whole new wardrobe of clothes for work. She knew Chuck wouldn't be too happy with the credit card bill, but the shopping trip made Brittney feel good about herself. Besides, if she gets the promotion it will be worth it.

Monday morning came and Brittany walked confidently into the office. She felt her confidence getting stronger with every turn as she walked by.

It wasn't that the outfit was that remarkable, it was how it fit.

It was a single breasted beige skirt suit. The skirt was tapered and fit snugly around her firm thighs that went ended just above her knees. The jacket was short sleeved and tapered perfectly around her tight waist with a single button connecting the jacket just over her belly button. Under the jacket was a silk black blouse with no collar and a rounded neck. Last but not least were a pair of high heels that matched the color of the suit.

Brittney approached her cubicle as Jackie whistled a cat call.

"Stop it!" She whispered loudly back.

"Sorry, girl, you look hot!" Jackie replied.

"I'm not trying to look hot. I'm trying to look professional."

"Well, you look like a hot professional then!"

Brittney sat at her desk blushing. People came by all day commenting on how great she looked. Admittedly, she enjoyed feeling this good. The nice looks and compliments didn't hurt either.

Later that morning, Rob called Brittney and asked her to come to his office. Were they already filling the position? She got up and walked nervously to Rob's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Rob's voice called out.

Brittney walked into the big office. Rob was sitting behind his big oak desk that faced the office door and behind him was a wall of glass that overlooked the city. Just in front of his desk were two chairs. Sheri was in one of them and the other was empty.

"Wow! You look great!" Sheri commented genuinely.

Brittney tried to hide that she was blushing again. "Thank you."

"Please have a seat, Brittney." Rob said.

"As you know, Sheri's move has left a vacancy in my section and she is recommending you for the position."

Brittney was surprised to say the least.

"However." Rob continued. "I had another referral from someone else that I have to take seriously. To be fair, I am going to do a formal interview for the position this Friday. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great! Thank you!" Brittney said with a smile. She stood up and shook Rob's hand, then turned to Sheri and shook hers. "Thank you!" She said to Sheri and left the office.

"Hey Brittney, wait up!" Sheri called out after her.

Sheri approached Brittney and started walking with her back to her desk.

"I would really like to see you get this job over Vicki. Are you available for lunch? Maybe I can help make sure you knock this interview out of the park!"

"Wow, okay. Thanks!" Brittney said.

The two ladies went to lunch and Brittney found that the more she talked to Sheri the more she liked her. She was smart, witty and the positive attitude she had was contagious. Sheri gave her several tips regarding the areas that Rob found important to the job.

"Okay, but I have to ask you something. Why are you helping me? I'm not sure we have spoken more than two words to each other before today." Brittney asked.

Sheri smiled and thought for a moment before she spoke, "You know your shit and it's clear you bust your tail around here." She paused. "And if we're being honest, Vickie is only being considered because she's the daughter of one of the CEO's golfing buddies."

Brittney thought for a moment. "If Rob's getting pressure from the CEO to hire Vickie, then I don't stand a chance!"

"The odds are against you, but if we can make a good enough case for you then he won't have a choice."

"Wait. Again what's in it for you?" Brittney felt skeptical about Sheri's intentions.

"I don't want to see the hard work I have done over the last two years get wasted. Look, the reality is that was me running things for Rob. In the end, he is really a pushover and you can manipulate him. He just isn't that strong of a Manager and needs someone to direct him."

"Wow. And you think I can handle it?"

"Better than Vicki could."

"So what's the plan?" Brittney said finally feeling good about it.

*

Throughout the week, Brittney studied up with everything Sheri had given her and they talked several times each day. She mentioned to Beth what was going on to get any information from her in case she happened to overhear anything.

On Thursday, Beth called Brittney to tell her that she had overheard the CEO telling Rob how much he appreciated considering Vicki for the position. They way they had been talking appeared to be more like a statement than a question though.

Brittney called Sheri immediately who told her to meet her in the cafe on the first floor.

"Looks like we might have to play dirty then." Sheri told her as they sat down with some coffee.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Remember when I told you Rob could be manipulated?"

"Yeah.." Brittney said skeptically.

"Okay, look. I know this sounds bad, but sometimes you just have to use a little feminine charm."

Brittney looked at Sheri skeptically.

Sheri continued, "Rob is a pushover. All I would have to do is flash a little cleavage and he was putty in my hands."

"I don't know... I'm just not comfortable with that." Brittney said not liking the idea.

"I'm not saying to sleep with the guy. All it takes is an accidental look down your shirt and he will agree to anything!"

"It just doesn't feel right. I don't think I can do anything like that."

"You don't think you can what? Look sexy? Are you kidding? You're unbelievably hot. You're not stripping in front of him. I mean, heck, you probably flash guys all the time and don't even realize it. You just wear something with a top that hangs a little open and happen to pick something up in front of him."

"Thanks Sheri, I'll think about it." Brittney started to get up to head back to her office.

Shari grabbed her hand. "That girl doesn't deserve this job, you do. Don't let them destroy what you've worked so hard to achieve, because of some boys club."

Brittney thought long and hard about what Sheri told her. She did want this job, but how far would she go to get it? It would be a huge raise and most importantly, she did deserve it. Maybe a little harmless peek would be the end of the world... Would it?

The entire night Brittney went back and forth with what she would do. If Rob wouldn't hire her based on her merits, then maybe she didn't want this job anyway.

The morning of her big interview, Brittney wore a black skirt suit with a white button up blouse. Even as she walked to Rob's office her nerves rattled her and she couldn't make up her mind as to what she would do. As she stood outside his office door about to knock. She undid an extra button on her blouse and knocked quickly before she changed her mind.

"Come in." She heard Rob's voice call out.

Brittney walked in with her portfolio in hand and sat down in the chair in front of Rob's desk.

"Is that for me?" He asked, motioning to the folder in her hands.

"Oh. Yes!" Brittney said and leaned forward to hand the folder to Rob.

Brittney had not seen how much the blouse would open her shirt up before she went in, so when she leaned forward she was surprised because for one, this wasn't her big move and two, she felt more cool air on her chest than she expected.

Rob froze for a moment as he grabbed the folder. Brittney's shirt looked to be about halfway buttoned and he had a clear view of her entire chest and most of her white lace bra.

Brittney could feel his eyes on her chest and Brittany suddenly realized she didn't know what to do now. So she just stayed still. They sat there for what felt like hours to Brittney, but seconds with Rob.

"Um, uh yeah." Rob stumbled over his words. "Let's take a look at what you have here."

Brittney sat back hoping she hadn't ever done it and argued with herself when she heard Rob saying something.

"I'm sorry?" Brittney said.

"What am I looking at here?" He said pointing to one of the papers in the folder, but she couldn't see what he refers to so she stood up in front of his desk and instinctively bent down for a better look. As soon as she did it, she was kicking herself mentally. There she was leaning over his desk with her blouse hanging open in front of Rob. She wasn't entirely sure how exposed she was, but it was clear by the look on Rob's face it was an eyeful.

Brittney had totally forgot why she was even in this position and her mind scrambled to think of a way to get out of this situation. She couldn't just button her shirt now. She had to look calm and composed.

Meanwhile, as Brittney's mind raced, Rob was lost just mere inches away from the most gorgeous set of hanging breasts he had ever seen. He wanted to reach out and touch them so badly and then thought to himself, "She clearly did this on purpose. How do you not know your displaying your breasts like this? Does she want me to make a move?"

Brittney's heart was racing and she was starting to feel hot. She needed to do something quickly. Her head was spinning and she was almost feeling dizzy. Was she having a panic attack?

Rob stood up from his desk and walked around to the other side of the desk. Brittney was still leaning over the desk bracing herself with her hands. Brittney was trying to focus on her breathing and didn't even realize Rob had come up behind her with his crotch rubbing against her ass. He leaned over the back of her and reached around to grope her breasts through her bra. He could hear Brittney breathing heavy and took this as encouragement. He moved his hands inside the bra cups and relished the soft flesh that squeezed so easily in his hands. Her nipples tightened has he continued to play with her big tits. His hard on fighting against his pants as he rubbed himself against her ass in that tight black skirt.

Brittney wasn't sure what was happening as her mind slowly stopped spinning, but her heart was still racing. "Wait, Where's Rob?" She thought to herself as she regained composure. "Did he have his hands on my tits?

Cool air hit her ass as Rob hiked her skirt up and pulled her panties down.

Brittney had just put the events of the last several minutes together as she felt something entering her pussy. "Whoa.." She yelled, but it was too late.

Rob pushed her upper body down against his desk as her ass stuck up in the air as he pumped his dick slowly in and out of her pussy getting his dick wetter with each stroke.

"What am I doing?!" Brittney thought to herself as Rob pumped in and out with long slow strokes. Brittney was suddenly acutely aware of her situation. Here she was interviewing for a job with her shirt wide open, tits pulled out of the bra cups and pressed against the desk. Her skirt was hiked up to her waist, panties gone bent over the desk with high heels on.

Rob was pumping harder and harder and Brittney found herself building towards an orgasm. She gripped the edge of the desk to hold it off. If she didn't orgasm, it would mean she didn't enjoy it right?

Brittney's legs began to shake and her pussy erupted and clenched down around the cock that continued to pump furiously in and out of her. Then she felt his hot cum fill her pussy and the noise of a wet cock slipping in and out was audible in the room.

Rob slowly stopped pumping and pulled his now soft dick out. Brittney slowly stood up and felt them cum running down her leg. She stood up, still facing away from Rob and pulled her skirt down and buttoned her blouse.

"Wow. I mean, wow." Rob said.

Brittney was speechless, but tried to force a polite smile as she turned around to see a big grin on Rob's face.

"Okay, well Thank you and we'll be in touch!" Rob said in a loud professional voice.

Brittney still didn't have any words and did her best to leave the office looking calm. She closed the door behind her and gave a huge sigh of relief.

"Well? How did it go?" Jackie said, rushing up to her.

"Um. I, uh. Fine I guess." Brittney said not sure what else to divulge. "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." She said, feeling the sticky cum still on her leg.

As soon as she got to the bathroom, she went into a stall and sat down. It was then she realized her panties were still missing. She used toilet paper to try to wipe any left over cum out of her pussy. She felt stressed and guilty. It wasn't what she intended to happen so what will she do now?

After several minutes of trying to compose herself, she finally left the bathroom and returned to her desk. She logged into her computer and started going through her emails to try to take her mind off what just happened. Then she noticed an email from Rob show up. Brittney hesitated to open it at first, then did it anyway.

Brittney,

I appreciate your hard work and dedication. After careful consideration, I have decided to offer you the position. I look forward to working closely on my projects.

Sincerely,

Rob