Getting to Amp Ch. 02

Story Info
Her final hours before the amputation are spent pretending.
2.7k words
4.59
27.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GETTING TO AMP II - THE LAST WALK Winter 09

Sunday of the weekend that Nancy had to decide whether she would be an amputee or a woman with a short leg for the rest of her life began much like the day before had ended. She was on the computer with her right leg bound up in simulation of the amputation she had decided to have when Brett sauntered into the studio from their bedroom with fresh coffee and toast and stood behind her chair. He reached down and kissed her neck and at the same time he gently brushed her breasts with his light, feathery fingers.

"So how does the decision you made yesterday sit with you now my sweetness?" he asked.

Nancy moaned with contentment as Brett bent down and swallowed her lips in a juicy kiss. "Mmmm, those pills work so fine at getting rid of the pain in my knee that I think I want to get back into bed and share some more of this slightly lopsided body with you."

She pushed her left leg and swung around in the desk chair. From there she was able to work her mouth inside Brett's robe for a morning kiss to one of her favorite aspects of Brett's manliness. He massaged and kneaded her back and gently pushed her closer to his body.

"Oh man I love you," Brett gasped.

Nancy's mouth and lips had Brett weak at the knees in a moment. He slumped to the floor dragging Nancy with him. She tumbled a little awkwardly because of the bulk of her stump like right leg but she landed under Brett. The two immediately coupled. He pumped his member into her juicy box. Nancy grabbed her left foot with her hands and stretched her left leg high over Brett's thrusting waist. While she was biting what she could find of his neck and shoulders her stumped leg was again bashing and bumping his left side.

The sheer carnality of the moment consumed them as they each poured their love into each other. The release, as they climaxed, was intense. The tension and stress of the last day or so had seemed to heighten their mutual pleasure.

Nancy was the first to speak. "I pray that we will still be able to consume and enjoy each other like that after I lose this leg. Thinking more about all this last night and this morning has convinced me that my decision to have my leg amputated is the right one. As I gaze at these pictures and videos this morning, I see myself there. But there's pain, and people's curiosity, and staring, and rebalancing and learning to walk again on my new artificial leg all to deal with ahead. Some of that frightens me but some stuff really intrigues me. Like I'm most curious about what new ways to pleasure each other we will discover as I heal in this new shape.

It's all so surreal Honey, laying here talking about me having only one leg. But it's going to happen. As you said last night, we'll get through it together but it's like I'm in a dream right now. Now to change the subject, here's something that struck me before you got up this morning. What if I kept dressing up throughout today and we take lots of pictures of me as a pretend amputee? And we also take pictures of me as a two legger? I was going to say 'as normal' but in about a day, "normal" for me will be life with only one leg.

Anyways, I think we have an opportunity here. Look at all those sites where pictures and videos are for sale. There aren't many with before and after shots. Yea there's that beautiful German girl Natalie who had a re-amputation of her left leg from a below knee to an above knee amputation and I think that Russian girl with no legs has several pictures of how she became more and more amputated as that disease ate her away but that's all I've seen."

Brett immediately thought that he would enjoy a day of posing and photographing his wife. And as today was likely to be the last day that she would ever walk on two legs, he also thought that the prospect of photographing her like that in as many settings as possible was a good activity anyways. But if Nancy was thinking about going public with this stuff, he wasn't so sure.

"Ahh Honey, it's an easy process to use a little Photo Shop on each image so that I'm not recognizable if that's what you mean. But that's sort of cute though. Are you afraid that someone else will like looking at what you have all to yourself? Don't you fret my little Lover Boy; we can worry about all that later. Let's get started right now."

Brett got the camera and took several shots of the scene of their latest carnal extravaganza before heading out to the kitchen to make more coffee and breakfast. While Brett was so occupied, Nancy dressed herself up as a one-legger in preparation for an interesting day ahead.

She was much less awkward on her crutches now after the few hours she had been practicing over this critical weekend. She crutched into the kitchen in a pair of belled jeans with a rolled up right pant leg and a bare foot. The folded leg hung at what they both thought was an unrealistic angle in comparison to how a stump would actually hang but it was a realistic illusion.

"Wow Honey, here we are creating an illusion of you as a one legged woman but the next time we set out to take photos like this there will be no illusion; illusion will be reality."

The hours flew by. Nancy would wear one particular outfit as her two legged self then change into her one legged mockup. She was photographed in the kitchen doing chores, in the studio working on the computer, in the living room relaxing and outside working in the garden, washing the car and getting in and out of the car. She stood, she sat, she moved in and out of scenes and she tried many different "looks" from jeans to skirts to dresses and lingerie.

"I think we have done enough. It's almost 6 PM and I'm exhausted," Nancy sighed.

The last shoot of the day had been in the back yard. Nancy had worn a slip on sandal, short denim shorts and a loose Tee Shirt. Her "stumped" leg was bandaged and showed beneath her right short. She was crutching her way to the patio when Brett approached her, put his arm around her waist and guided her to the patio lounger. He took her crutches and lay them aside then bent and wetly kissed his wife's lips.

"During one of the costume changes, I got some goodies organized in the kitchen and I got some martini mixings together. We have done a ton of work today. I think I have about 500 images on the camera...all of you my dear. Mmmm, you look so sexy in those jeans and with that boot." He bent down and kissed his wife.

"Sexy maybe but tired yes. I would love it if you made me one very big and chilled Martini. I'll get changed while you do that OK?"

Nancy had her jeans down around her ankles unraveling the pant leg and unwrapping her right leg when Brett resumed his spot beside her with two icy Martinis. He slowly slid one glass along her bare right thigh.

"Oh damn that's nice, Nancy sighed. She placed a hand on top of Brett's and began moving it and the glass between her thighs. With her other hand she guided his hand into the sweet regions of her womanhood.

"This weekend sure has been weird. A part of me has been getting physically excited as you pose one legged. Watching you dressed in all those scenes we shot this afternoon was sort of erotic for me. Then I realize that you WILL be one legged in a few hours and my excitement comes crashing down. What am I doing getting aroused over what will be a monumental "owwie" for you?"

Shaking out her now untrussed leg, Nancy took a hefty swallow of her Martini and grabbed Brett's semi-hard cock. She bent and took him full in her mouth and swirled the icy liquor around his unit. He gasped and rather than shrink in the cold, her felt himself getting hornier and his rod getting stiffer. Smirking up into Brett's scrunched eyes, Nancy put Brett's hand on her snatch and twiddled his cock with her other hand.

"Baby, I haven't even begun to think about the consequences of all this. I've been focusing on the her and now and the now seems to be that my one legged look seems to be arousing for both of us. I told you how one of my first worries was how this would impact our loving. If this playing around gives us any clue, I think my being one legged isn't going to be a sexual bother. And the bothers and the pain will all just have to dealt with as they happen.

We've already talked about how we will still stay active skiing, dancing and whatever else a one legged woman can do. But right now Sweetie, I want to feel you inside me and between my legs. After all, there won't be a between my legs" anymore."

Brett got on his knees beside the Lounger and began nibbling her up and down. He ran his hands softly wherever he wasn't nibbling. Nancy felt massaged and tingly and warm all over. He planted long, juicy, slow kisses onto the lips of his lover and stroked and played her right leg from her toes up to her womanly essence.

Knowing that her red painted right toes would be gone from her body by tomorrow, Brett wanted to savour their shape and taste. He wanted to love Nancy's right toes and ankle and calf and knee and leave her with that sweet sensation imprinted into her memory. So he sucked and nibbled and chewed her toes as she moaned with delight. Then slowly and wetly, he dragged his tongue and fingers up to her soon to be gone ankle. His tongue then swirled over and around her calf and her knee. All the while his fingers massaged and stroked and petted every inch of the leg that was soon to be amputated from her body.

While he kneaded, licked, chewed, nibbled, whispered and adored her leg, he wondered where on this very thigh the Doctor would amputate. Slowly and teasingly he got closer and closer to Nancy's dripping pussy. It was hot and wet and when he buried his face into her trimmed pubis, she moaned, sighed, melted and arched her back.

Lifting the melted Nancy from the Lounger, Brett whispered into her ear, "Come with me to the bedroom my love. I want to spend more time adoring your bad leg and I want to mercilessly tease you with my tongue and my fingers and my cock. I want you to melt with pleasure and then I want to fill you with my cock. Oh Baby, my cock is SOOO big for you right now and ....."

There was to be no carrying Nancy to their bedroom. She was ready now and she wanted it now! She was soaking wet and hot. Rather than yielding into Brett's arms so he could pull her up, she pulled him down on top of her. She kicked her legs as wide as she could without losing the touch of his tongue.

Brett carefully twisted so he was able to lick and swallow Nancy's juices while she was able to suck and massage his cock with her mouth.

Any sense of tiredness after their energetic day vanished as the two worshipped each other's more sensitive parts. It was but a minute later that the two came together in each other's mouths. They shuddered and exploded into an undulating wave of orgasm. It was good, it was very good!

A ringing telephone shattered their ecstasy. Brett grabbed it and heard Tara's voice. "What a great weekend Dad! We're back at the Monroe's. Can you come and get us now?"

"Mom and I will be there in about 20 minutes Honey, hang on."

Nancy was shaking herself back to reality. "Where did the time go? What did you do to me you fiend?" she asked with a tinkle and smile.

"I guess we have to get on with this adventure. There's no time for a shower. I wonder if the kids will smell the sexuality that we reek of. I wonder how the kids will handle this development. Maybe now I'll be able use my one leggedness to get them to pitch in a bit more around here. I for one would like to get out of feeding the pets! Ha!"

Tara and Scott were completely pumped up when Nancy & Brett picked them up. Going for ice cream was received with delight. On the way to Farrell's, Nancy and Brett couldn't get a word in as the twins told of stories of their weekend at the Munroe's cabin. Shortly after being seated, the kids kind of crashed. Clearly they were exhausted.

Nancy took that moment to tell them about her situation. At first they didn't seem to understand what their Mom was telling them. And at 12 years of age, they weren't clear about the finality of an amputation.

"Yeah but how long will it be before it grows back Mom?

"Well Honey, it isn't going to grow back. My leg is very sick right now even though it looks OK. The only way the Doctor can make it better is to take it away and once he does that, it won't come back. Oh I'll get an artificial leg no doubt but the part he takes away won't ever grow back."

"What about Tennis and walking the dog Mom?" Scott added.

"Well I don't think I'll be playing much tennis from here on but we will still be able to walk the dog. I'll just be on crutches or in a wheelchair and we will be slower that's all."

"Does that mean you won't be able to catch me if I do something wrong and I run?" Scott wondered.

With that remark, any tension disappeared. Clearly the kids were too tired and even too young to really grasp the seriousness of what was happening. Brent rose and began to head the family to the car, home and to bed. There were a few questions from the kids on the way home but when they arrived, both Tara and Scott were showing the effects of a high energy weekend.

Nancy walked the kids in and right up to their rooms while Brett brought in their bags. It wasn't even 15 minutes before Nancy tucked them both in and left them to their dreams.

Brett noticed Nancy's slow descent down the stairs from the bedrooms. She walked up to Brett and collapsed in tears into his arms. The reality of what was facing her had finally overcome her.

"Damn this is the pits Brett. I don't want to lose a leg! I don't want the kids to have to deal with this and I sure don't want you to have to deal with a crippled wife. Why did this have to happen?"

Brett hugged Nancy hard and listened. Nancy had a few sobs and lots of questions but after a few minutes she wiped her tears and looked up into her lover's eyes and asked if he would like to go for a walk.

"I suppose this will be the last time we will ever be able have a normal walk. I want to go for a short stroll so that I can remember what walking is all about. Then I want to come back here and have to feel and massage my right leg until I fall asleep."

So they walked arm in arm around the block before getting back home. They showered together and then slipped into their bed. Brett again adored and loved Nancy's leg until her deep breathing told him she was free of the worry and doubt that she had been so bravely dealing with since Friday afternoon. He kissed her nose and lay back on the pillow and went to sleep wondering how tomorrow would change their lives.