Getting to Amp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett was mesmerized and Nancy smiled as she crutched up to the chair that Brett was holding for her. She sat and after a moment of adjusting, she lay her crutches beside her chair and looked up into Brett's eyes. He was standing with two champagne glasses in his hands, a curious grin on his face and a slight bulge in his crotch.

"Whatever you decide my darling Nancy, and by that smirk on your face, I think you have made up your mind, I will love you forever." Handing a glass to Nancy, he clicked glasses and said, "To the beginning of a new life for our family."

"I can't believe that this is happening Brett but I think I want to take the one legged option. It seems less crippling to me. Let's talk about what we do next."

Brunch and the afternoon wore on. Conversation ranged from the kids to friends to anticipated set backs and difficulties. When Nancy got up to go to the bathroom, Brett found his eyes feasting on her lonely looking boot swinging between her crutches and the swishing fabric where no leg appeared to be. When she returned he swept her into his arms and kissed her passionately.

Leaning backwards with his arms around her waist, he looked down into Nancy's sparkling eyes and said, "Whatever difficulties we have ahead my Love, I can tell you that we will share them and that we will get through them. The fact that you have chosen what you think will be the best path for you is a great start. The fact that I find this new look of yours to be exciting and desirable is also a good start. Of course, it doesn't hurt that you seem to also get a little turned on by being perched on one leg and not two."

Brett let his hand stray to and manipulate her right side and she teased him with her stumped leg. Again the two of them left the dishes on the table and went back to the bedroom for more passion.

It was late afternoon when the two emerged from their bedroom and their loving. They were both glowing and shining and had pleasure written all over their faces. Several minutes in the hot tub was a prelude to showers, a glass of wine and a discussion of what to do with the rest of their night.

12