Getting to Know Amy Better Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife's high school friend comes to visit.
6k words
4.35
72.3k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Sasha chuckled. "She's coming to visit at the end of the week. Didn't I mention that?"

Have you ever stepped on the gas and felt your car's engine stutter, then stall out? That's precisely what my brain did when I heard those words come out of my wife's mouth... perhaps because all the blood in my body started rushing to my cock.

Earlier that day I'd confessed to Sasha that I was hot for her high school friend Amy – that I'd been fantasizing about the three of us sleeping together since I'd met Amy at their 40th high school reunion. We'd just finished bringing each other to a pair of mind-blowing orgasms while I described this threesome fantasy, and were now relaxing in the afterglow on our back porch.

Things had taken a different turn, though. Fantasy was one thing, but the real Amy was coming to visit the real Sasha and Curtis. I was excited about the prospect, but I was also wary. Amy had been around the world when she was still working for a fortune 500 company, but at heart she was still a small-town redneck girl. Would she be open to the possibility of sleeping with either me or Sasha? Would Amy be scandalized by the idea, and never speak to Sasha again? Amy was in her mid-fifties like Sasha; I was in my early forties. Would that be a problem for her? The possibilities – positive and negative – swirled around in my brain.

"Close your mouth, Curtis. You're going to catch a fly." My gorgeous wife stubbed out her cigarette and stood up. "I'm headed to bed. You wore me out," she said as she bent over to kiss me. Our tongues met and did a little tango between our mouths. Then she straightened up and said "We can talk about this in the morning." With that she walked into the house, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

------------------------------

The next morning I got up and made some coffee, fed the dog, and engaged in my usual routine of checking email and corresponding with clients... but it was hard to focus on work. Sasha got up about an hour later and wandered through the house in her bathrobe. I gave her a little time to wake up, then joined her on the back porch swing. After a few minutes of quiet while I watched the early-morning sun bring out the silver in Sasha's short hair, I cleared my throat and said, "So... Amy's coming to visit?"

"I'm impressed," Sasha said. "You held out twenty whole minutes before bringing it up!" Sasha smiled a little as she took a sip of her coffee. "She sent me an email a couple days ago. Seems the company she works for is sending her here for training, and she asked if she could stay with us. The training is Friday, so she'll drive up on Thursday."

"Huh..." I said, trying to sound casual about the whole thing.

Sasha shot me a look and snorted. "Really? 'Huh' is all you can say?" She put her coffee cup down on the little table we keep by the swing and lit a cigarette. "Look Curtis... I could tell, when we were back home, that you were attracted to Amy. After last night, I don't think there's any doubt of that. I'd certainly be open to you two having sex, or all three of us. But we're not going to push it, ok? She's going to stay with us for a couple days, and if something happens it happens."

"Sure," I said, trying not to sound too eager – and probably failing miserably. "Sounds good to me." I lit a cigarette myself and we both smoked in silence, thinking about what the weekend might bring.

That was Monday morning. The week seemed to crawl by after that – it was as if each day leading to Thursday lasted 30 hours. I found myself looking at photos from the reunion during any down-time, and I realized I was going to the gym a little more often. I didn't want to make any assumptions about what might happen between Amy, Sasha, and I... but just in case I picked up a box of condoms and a new bottle of lubricant (the old bottle was empty – my furious masturbation that week had seen to that.)

Sasha seemed to go through her daily routine with no change at all. Every once in a while, though, I'd see a clue to her excitement over Amy's visit. I'd catch her staring into space with a strange little smile on her face. I saw an assortment of lingerie (which I hadn't seen in a while) in the laundry room. I saw a LOT of dead batteries in our bedroom trash.

We both woke up early Thursday morning - and were greeted by an autumn storm. The rain pounded against our windows and we could see the trees in our front yard bowing from the wind. It would be an awful day to travel.

Over our morning coffee Sasha called Amy's cell phone. I saw signs of worry play across her face as the phone rang... and rang... and was answered by Amy's voicemail.

"Uh, Hi, Amy! It's Sasha. So... I don't know what the weather's like where you are, but it's awful here. There's a massive storm blowing through. I, uh... I wouldn't be surprised if you decided to cancel the trip. Curtis and I were really looking forward to seeing you, but we completely understand if you've turned around and headed home. Look, give us a call when you get this so we know you're safe, ok?"

Sasha hung up the phone and looked at me. I tried not to look too disappointed as I shrugged and said "que sera sera..."

Disappointment turned to concern, though, as the morning wore on and we didn't hear from Amy. By the time I had to leave for work Sasha had left a second message and was scanning the Department of Transportation's web site to see if any accidents had been reported between here and her home town. As I headed out into the wind she promised to let me know if she found anything out.

It was 11:30 when my phone chimed, letting me know I had a text message. I finished typing the email I'd been working on and looked down to see "Amy's ok. Phone was dead. She's on her way. Be here this afternoon." I breathed a sigh of relief, almost forgetting the erotic anticipation that had led up to today's visit.

As the clock inched its way towards quitting time, though, that anticipation was back in full force. I left work a little early (I couldn't concentrate on the job any way) and arrived home around 4:30. As I pulled into our driveway I saw a silver sedan parked in front of the house. Amy's, I assumed. I noticed I was shaking a little as I parked my own car. This was getting out of hand - I took a deep breath and said, "Relax. I'll bet nothing is going to happen. You're probably getting worked up for nothing." After a moment I'd cleared my head, and I dashed through the rain to our front door.

My clear head lasted about ten seconds. As I stepped into the house I saw Sasha giving Amy a big hug and felt my temperature go up a few degrees. I shut the door and they turned to me. "Oh, Curtis, just in time," my wife said, her arm still around her friend's shoulders. "Amy just got here!"

I looked at them both, standing side by side, and felt a swelling in my pants. Amy was a little taller than Sasha's 5'4. While Sasha's grey hair was cut short, Amy's frizzy brown hair was pulled back into a loose pony tail. Sasha was wearing a v-neck sweater that showed a lot of cleavage, while Amy wore a bulky turtle neck sweater and leather jacket. Those did little to hide Amy's curves, though. Her breasts were a little smaller than Sasha's – she might have worn a 38D instead of Sasha's 40D – but they were very evident under her jacket. Amy's lower body was rounder than my wife's; her waist flowed out into a pair of wonderfully round hips embraced by the tight jeans she was wearing. The blue of Amy's jeans contrasted nicely with the pink leggings Sasha had on.

"Hey there Curtis," Amy said with that boisterous laugh I'd gotten to know during the reunion. "Good to see you again, hot stuff!" She came over and gave me a huge hug, pressing her luscious fleshy body against me. Looking past her shoulder I caught Sasha trying not to laugh as I struggled to keep my obviously hard cock from pressing into Amy's belly.

I helped Amy put her luggage into our guest room, then set to making dinner while Sasha gave her the tour around our house. I was sautéing some vegetables when I heard them at the sliding door to our back porch.

"Too bad this storm blew in," I heard Sasha say. "Our hot tub probably would have felt good after that long drive today."

"Sasha, why didn't you tell me you have a hot tub," Amy said. "I could have brought my suit!"

"Oh, you're right... I should have. Honestly, Amy, I must have forgotten to mention it. Curtis and I usually just tub in the nude."

I heard Amy pause for a second. "Really? Well... that works too, I guess. If it's not raining tomorrow I might have to join you." Then she let out a loud laugh. I could feel my cock swell as Sasha started to laugh with her.

While we ate Amy and Sasha caught up on the news from home, friends from school, and that sort of thing. After we finished Sasha offered to do the dishes if I'd make a fire in the living room's fireplace. "Good idea," Amy said. "I brought you guys a bottle of wine – let's all sit by the fire and enjoy it."

Soon Sasha and I were sitting on our couch in front of a roaring fire. Amy, sitting in a stuffed chair by the side of the fireplace, was telling us about her ten-hour drive to reach us.

"I was doing fine until I crossed the state line," she was saying. "Then everything came to a halt... and I waited. And moved two feet. And waited. And moved two more feet. It was two hours before I finally got to the problem spot... part of the road had flooded, and it was down to just one lane."

"Ugh," Sasha said. "So, where did you stop once you were through?"

"Aw hell, I didn't stop. By that time I was running so late I just put my foot down on the gas and kept on truckin'." A raucous laugh started to bubble out of her. "Let me tell you, I had to piss like a racehorse when I finally got here!"

"God, so you never got out of the car after you crossed into the state? You must be pretty stiff," Sasha said.

Amy rolled her shoulders, making those lovely breasts stand out for a moment. "Yeah, a little," she allowed. "Nothing major, though.

"Well look, honey - since the hot tub is out for tonight, why don't you let Curtis give you a massage? He's really good at it."

I tried to keep my voice casual as I said, "You really look like you could use it, Amy. Why don't you come over here and let me work on you?"

Amy's lips quirked into half a smile. "Hell, that's a better offer than I've had from a man in years! I'm not gonna turn you down." She walked over and sat on the floor between my legs, her feet splayed out in front of her.

"Honey," I said to Sasha as I loosened up my hands, "Could you get that massage oil from the bedroom? I think it might be a little easier on Amy's neck." Sasha hopped up and was back in a moment with our small bottle of oil.

I started working Amy's neck while she and Sasha continued to chat about things back home. Her head dipped down as I worked my fingers along the base of her skull and up into her hair. As I moved my thumbs and fingers down her neck, I could tell that she was actually pretty locked up. All thoughts of seduction faded away – really - as I probed the muscles on either side of her spine and pushed gently on the sides of her neck.

I waited for a break in Amy and Sasha's conversation before saying, "Amy, this would probably go a lot better if I could get at your shoulders. Mind taking off your sweater?" Amy lifted her head to look at Sasha.

"Hey, it's ok with me if it's ok with you," Sasha said. Her green eyes seemed to twinkle a bit in the firelight. "If it makes you feel more comfortable, I'll take mine off. I'm starting to get pretty warm by this fire anyway." With that she reached down and pulled her sweater off, exposing her lovely white beasts. Her nipples started to crinkle immediately as they felt the coolness of the air. Maybe all thoughts of seduction hadn't faded after all, I thought.

Amy looked over her shoulder at me, and I shrugged. She looked back at Sasha (but maybe not at her face) and said, "Oh, what the hell." She reached down under her belly and pulled her sweater up. She giggled a little as I helped her get it over her head and put it on the couch beside me.

There she was, the woman I'd fantasized about for months, naked from the waist up. She was wearing a plain tan bra that was a little too small for her breasts, causing them to erupt into the most lovely cleavage. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned. "Well, Curtis, why should we be the only ones with our shirts off? If we're going to strip, so are you."

"She's right, Curtis," my wife said from beside the fire. "It's only fair."

I looked at her, then looked down into Amy's deep brown eyes and said, "You're right. Fair is fair." I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and put it on the couch beside me. "Now then, lets get to work on those shoulders." With that, I put my hands on either side of her arms and ran them up towards her neck.

Amy and Sasha continued their conversation where they'd left off, but there was a different energy in the room. As I kneaded the muscles in Amy's shoulders, she started to speak slower, and it took more time for her to respond to Sasha. She was breathing deeply as my hands played across her upper back, and a quick glance at her face showed that her eyes were closed.

After a few minutes of work on her shoulders, I looked at Sasha. Then I looked down at Amy's tits, back at her, and raised an eyebrow. She shrugged, and nodded. Quietly I said, "Amy, I'd like to work on your back a little. Would it be ok if I took your bra off?"

"Uh huh," Amy said with a slight nod. I looked over to where Sasha was sitting and saw her idly tracing her hand across the swell of her belly, her eyes locked onto Amy and I. She gave me a little nod, and I reached down to unclasp her friend's bra. Once the back was open, her shoulder straps started to slide down her arms; with a little shrug Amy let the bra fall to the floor.

Amy's breasts were marvelous. As I'd expected, they were a little smaller than Sasha's but still large and round. She had dark scarlet nipples and large areolae with little bumps around them. As I ran my hands up the sides of her I looked back to Sasha. She was rubbing her breasts while she watched us.

As much as I wanted to take in the glory of Amy's naked breasts, I did have a job to do. "Amy," I reluctantly said, "why don't you lay down on your stomach so I can really work on your back."

Her eyes fluttered open. "Oh, right," she said. Amy glanced at Sasha, who had stopped rubbing her breasts and was taking an innocent sip of her wine. I helped her turn around and lay on the rug in front of the couch, then slowly ran my hands up and down her back.

"Is it ok if he straddles your butt Amy?" Sasha asked. "It'll be easier for him to get in deep if he's in that position."

Amy turned her head to look at Sasha. Did I see the barest hint of a smile on her face? "Of course, Curtis. You just do whatever you need to do." Then she closed her eyes again.

I shot my wife a dirty look, then I put my leg over Amy's butt, being careful not to let her feel the raging hard on that had developed in my pants. I poured some oil in the small of her back, then slowly spread it all over her lovely body. I slowly started to knead the muscles between her shoulder blades, then slid my hands down her sides and back up.

"Don't his hands feel amazing, Amy? I love it when he rubs me like that." I looked up at Sasha as I pushed the heels of my hands into the muscles on either side of Amy's spine. Her hands were back on her breasts, toying with her nipples.

"Mmmm hmmmm," Amy breathed. "I haven't had a man's hands on me like this in forever. It feels awful nice."

My fingers traced the muscles between her ribs as Sasha asked, "How long has it been, Amy? You told us at the reunion that you were having trouble finding someone to date."

"Ahhhhh..." Amy said as I worked my thumbs under her shoulder blades. "It's probably been four years since I've been with a man. I've been on a few dates, but they never seem to stick around."

"Their loss," I said as I made my way down her back again.

"You're a strong woman," Sasha said. Her face was looking a little flushed. "You were a corporate high-flier before you went back home. You know how men are; they intimidate easily."

"Boy, that's the truth," Amy said as I ran my hands out from her lower back, curling my fingers around the edges of her belly. "I keep going out with these guys who seem to have it all together, but within a couple dates they start acting pissed off if I tell them what I want. Then they stop calling. It's frustrating."

"Amy," I said, breaking in. "I'd love to work on your legs now. How would you feel about taking your pants off?"

Amy let out that raucous laugh of hers. "Have you been listening to me? All I've been trying to do is get my pants off!" She looked at Sasha, who again had assumed an innocent pose in her chair. "Same deal?"

Sasha smiled. "It's ok with me if it's ok with you." My wife lifted her butt off the chair and took the leggings she was wearing off. After a moment I realized that her panties had gone with them - and that Sasha had done something unexpected in preparation for the weekend.

"Sasha," Amy said with a shocked tone in her voice, "Do you shave your puss?"

Sasha's mouth crinkled into a mischievous smile. "Sometimes. Curtis sure likes it when I do." She pulled her knees up to her chest, allowing us to see her pussy lips peeking between her feet.

Amy just stared for a moment, then raised herself up onto her elbows (giving me another glimpse of those delicious tits) and looked over her shoulder at me. "Well, Curtis? Same deal."

"Fair is fair," I said and started unbuckling my belt. Amy's eyes followed my hands as they opened the button on my pants and pulled down the zipper. I hesitated for half a second, then pulled my pants and underwear down, letting my hard dick bounce onto my belly.

"Oh my," Amy said quietly. She turned back to Sasha. "You get that every night?"

Sasha chuckled. "I don't know about every night – we've been married twenty years, you know. It's nice to have around though, let me tell you."

"How... how big is it? Have you ever, you know... measured?"

It was my turn to chuckle. "I think it was, what... eight inches, Sasha?"

"It was eight inches back when started going out," Sasha said. "I'd swear you're getting bigger as you get older, though." She looked at Amy. "Ok, girl. Your turn."

Amy swallowed. She looked at Sasha in all her naked beauty, and back at me. I could see her face getting red.

I crouched down next to her. "Amy, if you're not comfortable with this, it's ok. We can stop playing around."

"No, it's not that," Amy said quietly. She looked down and seemed to be struggling for words. At last she said, "Oh, Curtis. You don't want to see this fat old broad's ass."

Sasha laughed. "Amy, look who he's married to!" She stood, turned around and leaned over with her arms on the back of the chair showing off her large ass. I also noticed she left her legs open a little, allowing us to see her naked pussy lips.

"For what it's worth Amy," I chimed in, "I've been looking at that yummy round ass of yours all night. I can't wait to see what's under that denim."

Amy swallowed again and said, "Oh fuck. Fine, Curtis... help me peel off these jeans."

"I thought you'd never ask," I said. She chuckled as she unbuttoned her pants. I took hold of her waist. In one movement I pulled her jeans and panties down - and my eyes were feasting on her succulent, round butt. She wiggled a little to let me pull her pants off the rest of the way. Between her meaty thighs I could see just a hint of thick brown bush.

"Mmmmmm," I said. "It was worth the wait. Now let me get to work on those legs."

Now that we were all naked Amy's mood seemed to have lightened considerably. As I started to massage her soft calves turned my wife and said, "Sasha, let me see that ass of yours again." Sasha grinned, turned around and leaned over again. "I had no idea you had a tattoo."

12