Getting to Know Amy Better Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all silent for a moment. Sasha had never told me this before -- I knew about her dwindling libido, of course, and that it had started to hurt when I put my cock in her. We found ways to have sex without penetration, and I generally took care of my own needs with masturbation when she wasn't in the mood. I'd never stopped to think, though, that these issues has played a role in our departure from the club. We'd just stopped going... I never thought much about it beyond that.

I reached across the table to take Sasha's hand. She looked at me and squeezed my hand, then moved her other hand over to Amy's. She looked at her friend and smiled. "That's one of the reasons last night was so special for me, honey. Curtis hasn't been able to put his dick inside someone for a long time. Yours is the first pussy he's been in for years." She looked back at me and quirked her mouth into a half-smile. "At least, it had better be."

"Oh, it was," I assured her.

"Wow, Sasha," Amy said, still holding her hand. "I had no idea. Some of my friends have mentioned getting dry as they got older but... well, it really doesn't seem to be a problem for me." Amy lifted Sasha's hand up and put it under the table. After a moment I saw Sasha's eyebrows raise. I looked down at the seat between Amy and I and saw that her skirt was pulled up, and her legs were bare. She must have taken her nylons off when she was in the bathroom too.

"Does it feel different than yours?" Amy asked after a moment. Her face was starting to flush, and I could see her hard nipples pressing against the material of her blouse.

Sasha leaned over a bit to let her hand play between Amy's legs. I casually scanned the restaurant to see if anyone was watching -- everyone at the other tables seemed to be more interested in their own dinners than what we were doing.

"Well, obviously, there's more hair on yours than on mine," Sasha said quietly. She leaned over even more, and I heard a quiet "squishing" sound. Amy gasped. "Mmmm... Amy, your clit is so big. Much bigger than mine."

I shifted a little in my seat. My dick was straining against my pants, and I reached down to reposition it. I felt Amy's hand take my wrist and move it over to her lap. My finger tips touched the soft skin of her big thighs, and I slowly moved them up until I encountered Sasha's hand exploring Amy's moist depths. I moved my fingers across the back of Sasha's hand as her fingers moved up and down in the trench between her friend's legs. After taking another look around the restaurant, I leaned in and started to kiss my way down the side of Amy's neck.

"Sasha," Amy said breathily, "what does it feel like? Having a shaved twat?"

"It's nice," my wife responded. "It feels clean, and every time something moves against your pussy -- " Sasha moved her hand across Amy's outer lips -- "you feel it. It always makes me horny."

Amy looked over to me, then back to Sasha. "Would you let Curtis shave me tonight?"

Sasha grinned and pulled her hand back. "I think we should get the check, don't you?" Amy and I nodded in unison.

As we walked back to the car I suggested that Sasha and Amy sit together in the back seat. "Only if you keep your eyes on the road, pal," my wife said.

I promised to pay attention to my driving, and I was as good as my word... for about two blocks. I could hear my two lovely ladies giggling and whispering in the back seat, but when I heard Amy gasp loudly I couldn't resist looking in the rearview mirror. Sasha had her hand inside Amy's blouse, which was unbuttoned down to her waist. Amy's frizzy brown hair was down, and my wife was kissing along her friend's jaw and down to her throat when she spotted me peeking. I snapped my eyes back to the road just as the clip which had held Amy's hair up came flying at me from the back seat.

"Home, James," I heard Amy laugh from the back seat. Her laugh quickly turned into a moan. My pants had become unbearably tight.

After a few more miles of whispers, giggles, and kisses I heard Amy say, "Can I touch it?" My cock strained against my pants, but I was determined to keep my eyes on the road. Then a pair of pantyhose came flying into the front seat, and I had to peek in the mirror again.

Sasha had her blouse open now, and her bra had been pulled up to expose her luscious breasts. Her skirt was hiked up to her waist and her legs were open. I could see Amy tentatively stroking between them.

"It's so smooth," she breathed into Sasha's ear.

"It was smoother yesterday right after I shaved," Sasha murmured. "It takes a few days to get really prickly, though." My wife closed her eyes. "Mmmmmm... that feels nice honey."

I did everything I could to stay in my lane and drive the speed limit while alternating my eyes between the road ahead and the action behind me. After a few minutes I could hear Sasha breathing harder. "That's good, Amy," I heard her say. "Two fingers... yes... rub your palm against my clit now... uh huh..." I saw Amy lean over to suck on one of Sasha's breasts. "Oh god... that's nice... that's so g-" I heard Sasha's voice cut off, then a small cry came out of her throat as she came all over her friends hand.

As Sasha continued to pant under the attention Amy was giving her I pulled into our driveway. "Aw..." I heard Amy say. "Why did the trip to the restaurant feel so much longer than the trip back?"

Parking the car I glanced into the mirror again and saw Amy tentatively lift her fingers to her nose, then suck them one-at-a-time into her mouth. A smile slowly spread across her face.

I turned around to look at the two beautiful older women. "Do you guys want to take a minute before we go inside?"

"Fuck no," Amy said. "I'm so horny now I could fuck a goat! Get your ass in the house, Curtis!"

"Yes ma'am!" I said as Sasha burst out laughing.

12