Getting to Know Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Arnie and his daughter, Alana, discuss plans in the jacuzzi.
2.4k words
4.66
78.9k
116

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,947 Followers

Arnie never took his eyes off his daughter, Alana, as she slowly stepped down into the warm jacuzzi. The sleek, tightly built blonde beauty was wearing a white leotard thin enough to see through. The moment the water soaked the well stretched fabric it became completely transparent. It was cut high on her hips, with a thong back, and low enough in front to leave the full inner curves of her C cup tits exposed. Her nipples were hard and making tightly gathered knots in the fabric of her bodysuit.

She had already set two glasses of wine beside the edge of the tub, and once she was comfortably seated on the bench, the water level playing right around her glorious nipples, she took one glass for herself and handed the other to her father.

Arnie took the glass with a smile, keeping his free hand on his cock as he lazily fondled himself. He always preferred to sit in the jacuzzi naked, but his daughter often wore some tiny thing to please her daddy's admiring eyes. Sometimes he was afraid his remarkable girl worked out too much and kept her body too thin, but her muscle tone was so tight. Having only recently turned thirty, Alana's body was as tight as any high school cheerleader. She nearly looked sculpted, and it was the best inspiration he'd ever had for staying in top shape himself.

The last of their part guests had left a couple of hours before, and once the catering crew was finished cleaning up they decided to relax in the tub for a while. The jacuzzi was connected to the large, indoor swimming pool, all within the solarium enclosed home spa that Arnie had added onto the house a few years before. It was their mutually favorite place to sit and relax, especially when they had important issues to talk over in private.

"So, did Chance accept the invitation?" the blonde asked her father.

Arnie nodded. His was on the conversation, but his eyes were on his luscious daughter. His cock was steadily growing thick and hard as he stroked it and her eyes frequently drifted to the sight of it just under the clear water.

"How much did you tell him?" she wanted to know.

"Nothing definite. I kept it a little vague, but Chance is no fool. I'm pretty sure he has his own suspicions about us, just like we do about him and Riley."

"Well, Daddy dearest," she said with a coy smile, "I can tell you we're past suspicion and have confirmation of what's going on between them."

Arnie smiled again. "Interesting," he said. "And what does my number one daughter know that I don't?"

Alana gave her father a mock scowl and pulled the sides of her leotard further apart to expose her firm tits. Then she casually played with her swollen nipples. "I better be your number one daughter since I also happen to be your only daughter."

"Baby, I could have a hundred daughters and you'd still be number one, you know that."

"I do," she smiled proudly, but then turned back to the topic at hand. "So, let's just say I have visual confirmation."

"Seriously?" Arnie raised his brow in surprise.

Alana replied with a smug grin and nodded. "While you were outside charming our guests, I happened to be upstairs in our bedroom with a pair of binoculars."

Arnie grinned and took a sip of his wine as he leaned back and gave his growing cock a few strokes. "And how did you happen to be at just the right window at just the right time?"

"I went up when after Chance left the grounds to look for her. Just before that I saw him at the bar and he asked me if I'd seen her. It just so happens that I did see her walk off about twenty minutes before that, but I'm afraid I told a little white lie and said I hadn't seen her. That's when I went upstairs."

"Clever girl," her father praised her with his cock still in his hand. "We knew there was something between them the second they arrived. It was only a matter of how much."

"Most definitely, darling Daddy. As shy as that girl seems to be at first, there was no question about the way she looked at him. To a girl like me who knows what it means to love her father in the deepest, most special way it was clear as day."

She was still playing with her erect nipples. Arnie knew just how sensitive his daughter's nubs were and how she could make herself wet just from playing with them, but he knew she was doing it as much tease him as herself. He was in constant awe of her full, gorgeous tits, and the way they showed the same deep tan as the rest of her body only made them seem even more perfect. As he gave the love of his life his complete attention, his cock began to throb with growing need in his stroking hand.

"And what, exactly, did you see, my love?"

"Well it seemed they were just talking for a while. Until they started kissing and Chance slipped his hand under her dress."

"Fuck," Arnie sighed. He wouldn't soon forget how thick and shapely the girl's legs were and that her satiny skin was completely bare.

"That's not all, Daddy," the blonde grinned coyly. Then she stood up and pulled that tiny, wet bodysuit down over her hips and down her legs. After she stepped out of it she tossed it aside and sat up on the edge of the jacuzzi with her feet planted wide apart on the bench, exposing her smoothly waxed pussy to her father. She kept toying with her nipples with one hand while reaching to her pussy with the other and spread her glistening lips open.

"Our star consultant actually got down on his knees and ate that girl's pussy until she was fucking his face," Alana explained.

Arnie got up and stepped to the other side of the tub, his large, rigid cock standing straight out in front of him. He sat down again between his daughter's beautifully toned, wide open thighs and turned his body to face her sweet, naked pussy head on.

"Like this?" he said, just before pushing his face up to her slit and beginning to kiss and lick her.

"Mmmm, yes, Daddy. Just like that," the gorgeous blonde cooed.

Arnie almost forgot what they were talking about while he worked his daughter's slit to a lather with his lips and tongue. Her juices were flowing sweet and heavy while he lapped at her and soon slid a finger into her hole. The conversation went on hold for the next few minutes while Alana leaned backward onto her hands and arched her pussy forward in offering to her loving father. He lapped and suckled her hot, hard clit while stroking her g spot with his finger at the same time. Knowing his daughter's body as intimately as he did, he knew how hard she was cumming when her inner walls clamped at his stroking finger and Alana uttered the sharp, deep gasps he loved to hear.

Arnie got back up and kissed his daughter while her juices were still fresh on his lips. She never failed to kiss him back hard and deep when he had the taste of her delicious pussy on his mouth. He spent a long time kissing her and feeling the most perfect tits he ever knew. Finally, he broke off the kiss and looked at her hooded eyes.

"Is that all you saw or was there more?" he asked, hoping the answer was yes.

Alana didn't disappoint him. "Oh yes, Father," she said. Then she slipped back down where she was sitting before and curled her hand around his thick cock as he stood in front of her.

"Our shy little Princess Riley sucked her daddy's cock," she added. "And I know I was only watching through binoculars, but that man gave his little girl a mouthful of cum."

Arnie realized that Riley probably still had the taste of her father's cum in her mouth when he was talking to them on their way out. It made him throb harder.

"Someone could've seen them," he said, aroused by the idea of the chance they took. "Except you, I mean."

"Pretty unlikely from where they were up in the old rose garden. But they reminded me of us and I couldn't keep my fingers out of my pussy while I was watching them. Do you remember the first time I sucked your cock, Daddy?"

"I could never forget that, darling. Your high school graduation."

Alana graduated when she was eighteen like the majority of her classmates. Her parents' divorce was still in the works, but wasn't final yet, although she was living with her father. They loved each other intensely and were both excited about her graduation. Before the ceremony, the exuberant pair had snuck off together and locked themselves into a teacher's bathroom at the school where the ceremony was being held. He would never forget the look on her face or what she said the moment she sat on that toilet and unzipped his pants to work his hard, naked cock into the open.

Since I haven't officially graduated, you're about to get a blowjob from a high school girl, she'd said gazing up at his face with a wicked gleam in her eyes. Later, when she went up to accept her diploma, all Arnie could think about was that the cum she'd swallowed was fresh in her tummy as she smiled and waved at her cheering friends and teachers.

And now, right there in the jacuzzi, his daughter was stroking his cock so close to her face he could feel her breath on his flesh. She still made him just as hot and hard as she did that first time. If anything, even more so.

"Why don't you show me what they did so I have a better idea," he said, knowing she was only waiting to hear him ask.

"With pleasure, Daddy." Then she took her father's big, hard cock into her mouth and began sucking him eagerly, stroking her graceful lips along his shaft while she swirled her tongue and fondled his balls at the same time. She was taking most of his shaft into her mouth and working the rest of it with her skillful hand.

Alana was one of those highly special girls who loved sucking cock. Sometimes he even wondered if she loved it as much as fucking. But he never failed to lose himself in the pleasure she eagerly gave him with her loving mouth. The fact that the father/daughter couple had been fucking for over a decade had done nothing to diminish their desire for each other. If anything, it had only become more intense as they refined it over time and kept open minds toward trying new things.

Besides, as Arnie studied his daughter's incredible beauty as she stroked her moist lips along his aching shaft, he knew another woman could never hold his love or attention the way she could. Other women simply paled beside her and he knew Chance was probably already at the point where he felt the same way about Riley. Few things could compare to the love of a passionate man for his own, precious daughter.

"So beautiful," he groaned, looking down at her in the act of pleasing his ravenous cock. She didn't stop sucking, but the pleasure she took from his words was in her eyes as she gazed back up at him. "Never forget how much I love you," he added.

He touched her beautiful face and admired her. The sight of her lips encircling the shaft of his cock inflamed his love and pleasure to no end. After a while, he stopped her, as difficult as it was. He didn't have to tell what to do next. She already knew what he wanted.

She stood up with a smile and held his cock while she kissed him, cooing into his mouth when her massaged her tits and nipples. The kiss broke a few moments later, and Alana turned around and leaned over, pushing her tight ass out toward her father as she grabbed onto the side of the tub for support.

Arnie's hands went directly to the firm globes of her perfect ass, massaging and kneading her tight flesh while he nudged the head of his cock up against her pussy and rimhole. Alana was already breathing more heavily and Arnie grabbed his cock and rubbed the head over her ass bud until it was well smeared with precum. His daughter sighed and moaned and rolled her hips. Then the man stuffed the tip of his cock into the opening of her pussy, grinding forward to sink his shaft completely into her body. At the same time, he started massaging her tight starbud, using his own precum for a slick glide.

As he began to pump his cock into his daughter's creamy tightness, he patiently worked his thumb into her asshole at the same time, keeping her netherhole plugged while he cock-stroked her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, you know that makes me crazy," the writhing blonde growled.

"Mmmm, and you know that's exactly why I do it to you."

Arnie began fucking his beautiful daughter from behind with deeper and faster thrusts. He knew all too well how she loved taking it most from behind because of the way his thick cock gave her g spot a constant massage. And at the same time, he massaged her inner ass channel with his thumb, not fucking her with it, but simply rolling the end of it to massage her most sensitive spot.

His cock quickly grew wet with his daughter's steady flow of juice. He pumped his overheated shaft into her tight slit as long as he could, but the third time her inner walls started to clamp his flesh in the midst of a climax, he finally pumped the girl's hole hard and fast as he exploded inside her, filling her lush core with her father's hot cum.

Afterward, they spent a long time sitting side by side in the tub, kissing deeply and fondling each other's body. They spent a little more time drinking wine and talking about how they would welcome Chance and Riley into their house, and if things went as well as they were hoping, into their confidence.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,947 Followers