Getting to Know Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get a little more exciting. How far will it go?
2.7k words
4.48
153.1k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momsb7
momsb7
74 Followers

If you've not already done so, please consider reading part one of this story to see how this all started. Polite (whether positive or negative) comments are welcome.

-----

The next morning I woke to the smell of bacon. I put on shorts and a t-shirt and wandered downstairs. My lovely wife was preparing breakfast. Turning, she poured me a cup of coffee and handed it to me with a brief but passionate kiss.

"Sleep well, baby?" she asked. I simply nodded. She stared at me for a few seconds with a grin and turned back to breakfast.

Moments later Mom walked in to the kitchen. "'Morning, guys!" she announced cheerily. I looked over in time to see her lifting a pair of panties from the back of one of the stools at the breakfast bar. "I wondered where those were." She twirled them on her fingers and walked out of the room.

We sat down to a fairly quiet breakfast. Kayla asked what my plans were for the day. Thinking I need to get out of the house, I told her I was going to work for a little while in the yard. I manage an upscale restaurant and had taken some much needed vacation time this weekend. It can be a very stressful job with long hours and late nights. Yard work relaxes me and I was a little behind.

As I carried my dishes to the sink, I asked what the plans were for the evening. My mom jumped in to say she would be happy with another meal at home as she was still tired from her drive. "How about grilled steaks out on the deck?" I offered. Both women agreed. I asked my wife to marinate some sirloins and I would grill them tonight.

They decided some girl time was in order and made plans to go shopping. Manual labor kept my mind occupied. There were fleeting thoughts about the night before but I pushed them out as quickly as I could. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to think about my own mother in a sexual way. It was easy in bed while being coaxed by my wife but out in the sun was a whole different story.

A quick sandwich for lunch and it was back to work. By mid-afternoon I had made up my mind last night was a one-time fantasy.

I was putting away my tools just as my wife and mother got home. They didn't have as many bags as I thought they might, thankfully. "Did you ladies enjoy yourselves?"

They said they did and started to tell me about the stores they visited. I begged off stating that I desperately needed a shower.

After cleaning up, I entered the kitchen to see Kayla and my mom preparing sides and a salad for dinner. I was immediately handed my apron, tongs and a plate of steaks. "The grill is already lit." Kayla told me.

"Are we in a hurry?"I asked.

"Window shopping is hard work," my mother claimed. "You should try it sometime instead of piddling in the yard," she teased.

"Hmph," was my best retort as I headed to the deck. I admired my manicured yard as I watched over the steaks. Guys have to act like there is a lot more involved to grilling than there really is to protect our domain. I'm not sure if women buy in to it, though.

A short time later we sat down to a simple but very satisfying meal. There was a lot of small talk and more catching up. "This steak is perfect!" my mother exclaimed. "What is your secret?"

"Years of practice and techniques I can't share with women." They nodded appreciatively and then rolled their eyes at each other laughing.

As we cleared the table and settled down to watch the sunset, my wife brought at a pitcher of Margarita's. I wasn't sure this was a good idea after last night but kept quiet. I sipped but Kayla and Mom drank a little faster.

Soon it was my turn to go in and make another pitcher. As I was walking back out I passed my mom. "Be right back!" she said cheerily.

I sat down and my wife told me "Your mom's bra was pinching her so I told her to make herself comfortable." She smiled and that made me nervous.

My mom came back out in a button-up blouse and shorts. Her breasts were obviously no longer encumbered by a bra. They shook as she walked and I noticed a hint of nipples as she sat down. I quickly looked away.

"I hope you don't mind but Kayla said to make myself at home." I simply shook my head "no" and poured another round of drinks.

About a half hour later my wife announced that she had to visit the powder room. I asked my mom about her sister, my aunt, who I hadn't seen in some time. I wanted to ensure the conversation didn't take a turn like the previous night.

My wife come to the door and called me over with the phone in her hand. "It's work," she said with disappointment in her voice. She backed in the house but didn't hand me the phone. I was confused.

"Were you serious last night?" she asked.

"About what?"

"Seeing your mom," she answered.

She stared in my eyes. "If you still want to I'll help." I could see the arousal in her eyes and it was contagious. The excitement from the night before hit me again but I could only nod.

"Come out and say there is a problem at work and you have to go in. Don't leave, though. Come around through the side gate and wait patiently." She had obviously planned this out.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

She leaned in to me with an incredibly passionate kiss and a short pass across my crotch. "I'm sure." She went out to sit with my mom.

Last night's head-spin started again. Could this really be happening? How far would it go? But the look in my wife's eyes and the kiss she just gave me sealed my fate.

I want out acting frustrated. "That was Mike. There's a problem at the restaurant and I have to go in."

"But honey, you're supposed to be off! Can't those guys go more than one night without you? What's the point in having assistant managers?" She was playing it up well.

"Don't forget I'm only here for a few days," my mother reminded me, little bit of a pout showing in her eyes.

"I know, Mom. It can't be helped. I won't be gone long," and kissed the top of her head. I leaned over to kiss my wife and she gave me a little bit of tongue. "See you soon."

I went back inside and waited several minutes. I'd like to tell you that I was arguing with myself or reconsidering but that wasn't the case. I'd gone from no sexual thoughts about my mother to planning a seduction with my wife in less than a day.

I went out the front door and around to the side gate. Slowly and quietly I opened the gate and slid into the back yard. There are some shrubs and a rather large tree at that corner of the house so I had some darkness to conceal my movements. I was close enough to the deck to see my wife and my mother and hear them quite clearly.

I was just in time to hear my mom ask Kayla if her being there made me uncomfortable. "I don't want to break any routines, if you know what I mean."

Kayla just laughed and said "It would take more than you being here to quench that in Jack."

"I was afraid that I really embarrassed him last night. And he would hardly look at me after I changed clothes and came back out tonight." She was genuinely concerned but I could hear a hint of laughter in her voice.

"He told me last night that he had just heard more about you than he expected." Kayla said.

It got quiet for several seconds. "Last night didn't embarrass you?" Kayla then asked.

"I'm not sure if it was the alcohol but it didn't embarrass me at all. Don't worry about me"

"I'll keep that in mind if I ever decide to ask to see your body parts again," Kayla quipped.

They just sat quietly sipping their drinks for a minute when my wife asked quietly, "So, you'd do it again if someone asked?"

Thinking for just a couple of seconds, my mom answered with a quiet "Yes."

My chest was pounding and my cock began to swell. Kayla was playing this carefully and the anticipation was killing me!

"Well, I've considered shaving and another peek my help me decide."

I could see a small smile on my mother's lips as she responded, "You can't make a decision like that lightly, huh?"

"Yeah," said Kayla.

"So..." Mom turned her chair toward Kayla. "Now is a good a time as any." Lifting her hips she slowly pulled down her shorts and panties and dropped them to the deck. Leaning back she spread her legs. She was now facing me so I could see her pussy. It was as bare as could be! Now I was completely hard.

Kayla moved from her chair on to her knees on the deck and pretended to look clinically, moving her head slowly from side to side. She reached out and gently caressed up and down my mother's thigh with her left hand. I could see mom's thighs spread apart a little more. Kayla's touch went higher and higher with each stroke and moved inward.

My mother's head tilted back and her eyes closed. Kayla apparently took this as unspoken permission to continue. Kayla glanced quickly over her shoulder in my direction with smile. While I could see I desperately wanted to move in for a closer look. I moved forward but Kayla saw me and shook her head "no" so I reluctantly stepped back in to the shadows.

Turning back to her mother-in-law, my wife moved her hand further and began stroking up and down either side of my mother's pussy with two fingers. Her touch was slow and gentle, teasing. I thought I heard a faint moan come from my mother's throat. I was throbbing now and willed her to continue.

On her next pass Kayla softly brushed the tip of her finger across my mom's clit, causing her to arch her back slightly. Again. And once more. On the fourth brush I definitely heard a whimper and a soft "yessss" from my mother. Kayla put her finger in her mouth, wet it and began to stroke my mother's clit in earnest, pressing on each side and across the top. We were all breathing hard now and I could hear my heart beating in my ears.

My wife moved her fingers now lower, slightly penetrating my mother's pussy lips, stroking up and down. She turned her body slightly to make sure I could see what she was doing. Even from where I stood I could see that she was wet. Mom's hips were now moving in rhythm with Kayla's fingers.

Kayla continued her ministrations for what seemed liked hours but was probably only a minute or two. Mom raised her head now to look Kayla in the eyes. "Please!" she whispered. Without breaking her gaze, Kayla turned her wrist and slowly started inserting the tip of her index finger inside my mother, and then tiny pushes in and out, going a bit further each time. My mother's head went back and her eyes closed again.

By now Kayla's finger was deep inside my mother. With each stroke her thumb pushed on mom's clit. I don't think I could possibly have been more aroused. I lowered my shorts and began to rub my cock. I stepped around and in to the light just enough for Kayla to see me. She smiled at me again and continued fucking my mother's pussy. I had to slow down my stroke to keep from exploding.

With her right hand she reached up and starting unbuttoning mom's shirt, one button at a time, ever so slowly. She was teasing me just as much as she was my mother. She reached the bottom button but left the short open only slightly. She ran her hand up and down my mother's chest several times before peeling the shirt off, starting on mom's right side (farthest from me, of course). Now the left side! Oh, my gosh! My mother's breasts hung slightly to each side. Kayla's right hand went up, over and around to cup the left breast from the underside. She lifted and massaged the huge globe and then slid her palm up over mom's nipple. "Ohhh," she moaned. And so did I! Kayla looked over with a look that said to be quiet.

She run her hand over mom's right breast in the same way and then back to the left and pinched mom's nipple between her thumb and index finger, pulling just a little. All the while, Kayla's left hand continued to work its magic on my mother's pussy, slowly in and out. Mom was now thrusting her hips against Kayla's hand and gripping the arms of her chair. Kayla didn't seem to be in any kind of hurry, obviously wanting this to last.

Now my wife leaned forward. I was a little frustrated because she blocked my view of my mother's pussy. But my frustration was short lived as she bent her head and licked my mother's nipple, tiny, teasing licks at first, circling with her tongue. She gave a gentle kiss and then engulfed mom's nipple with her lips. My mother's hand came up and held the back of my wife's head, holding her close to her breast. She was mewling and writhing in her chair. Kayla began increasing the intensity of her sucking and fingering.

My mother was now moaning loudly. I almost wished she would open her eyes and see me! What would she do? I did not dare touch myself. I was so absolutely turned on watching my wife make love to my mother that I felt like I could cum without a touch.

All of a sudden my mother started to shake uncontrollably. Her feet actually came up off the deck as an orgasm began wracking her body. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" I heard her repeat over and over as she came on my wife's finger. Kayla did not let up at all. She continued fucking and sucking my mom, riding her to orgasm after orgasm. From the sounds she was making, I think she might have even cum herself.

Gradually Kayla slowed her motions to gentle licks on my mother's nipple. She withdrew her finger and run it up and down mom's slit causing additions shivers. My mother lay there for a few moments and finally opened her eyes. I stepped back in to the shadow, not wanting to ruin the moment. Kayla straightened up and leaned back as my mother sat up in her chair.

They stared at each other for a moment and my mom leaned over and kissed Kayla gently on her lips. "Thank you," she said breathed. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life!"

"I've never made love to another woman," my wife confessed. "I'm glad to see I did it right."

"Did you ever!" mom exclaimed and they both laughed. "So this is your first time with a woman, too?" Kayla nodded. "I wouldn't have guessed from the way you were touching me. You hit all of the right places."

"I just did to you what I like done to me."

"Hmmm. Sounds easy enough," said mom. She raised her hand and brushed a wisp of hair from Kayla's face and caressed her cheek. "Maybe I could try it?"

Kayla nodded her head. "I think I would like that."

-----

Thank you for reading my tale so far. I didn't intend for this to be a three-part story but it's a little longer than I expected. I hope to have the final part finished and posted shortly.

momsb7
momsb7
74 Followers