Getting to Know Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Could the night possibly get any better?
2.3k words
4.63
147.1k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momsb7
momsb7
74 Followers

This is the last of three chapters in my sordid tale. Do read chapters one and two for the full impact.

-----

Part III

My mother stood and lifted Kayla to her feet. She shrugged her shoulders to let her shirt fall off and I saw my mother completely nude for the first time in my life! She placed her hands on my wife's hips and stepped in with a slow passionate kiss. They embraced and their hands began to roam each others' bodies. My mom lifted my wife's shirt up, breaking the kiss only long enough for it to clear her head. She then reached behind and unclasped Kayla's bra. She stepped back slightly to let it fall to the deck with the rest of their clothing and gazed at my wife's body.

My wife has an incredible body! I'm a bit biased, I know, but it is! She is about 5' 10" with shoulder-length auburn hair. She stays in great shape without an athletic "hard body". I love here curves, most particular her full "C" cup breasts. They sag just enough to give that underside fullness that I love.

My wife lifted her hands a little in a "what do you think" pose as she stood there in nothing but her sexy white panties. My mother just smiled. "Let's even this up, shall we?" she said and bent over to slide my wife's panties down. I couldn't help but notice my mother's breasts hanging down as she did so! Wow!

By this time I had calmed down enough that I was able to slowly begin stroking my cock again without fear of shooting cum across the yard. I was standing almost in the center of a porn movie, my wildest fantasy (girl-girl sex) was happening right in front of me. I wanted so badly to run up and join but wanted desperately to see what was going to happen next!

Up on the deck my wife had stepped out of her panties with my mother's help. My mother stood back up and admired my wife's nude form with an appreciative smile. She reached out to caress the side of my wife's breasts and then run her thumbs over the nipples. "Are you sure you want to continue?" my wife asked. "Oh, yes!" my mother exclaimed! "We can't turn back now, baby. I still owe you. Shall we go inside?"

My heart sunk! I was about to lose sight of the most incredible thing I've ever seen in my life! But my wife had things under control. "I love it out here," she said. "It's sooo naughty out here naked with you," she purred. My mother nodded and I almost cracked up. Like it wasn't already naughty!

We have a padded bench right near the edge of the deck. My mother took Kayla's hand and led her over to the bench. It was between us so they walked directly toward me for a few steps. I could see Kayla staring in to the dark trying to find me but I was hidden well. Mom sat her on the end of the bench and knelt down in front of her. They resumed their previous kiss with my mother between my wife's spread legs. Their large breasts were pressed against each other and bulged out. What a sight!!

Their kissing lasted for a couple of minutes, increasing in passion, their hands explore each other's flesh. My mother broke the kiss and began to trail down my wife's neck and across her upper chest, alternating between tongue and lips. Her long tongue dipped in to the valley between my wife's breasts and moved to her right nipple. She circled it several times and then flicked it quickly with her talented tongue. I really wondered if this was mom's first time with a woman. She was REALLY good at this. My wife's nipples are incredibly sensitive and I could tell it was driving her crazy. Her held fell back and she moaned loudly. Mom took this as encouragement and moved to the other nipple to give it the same treatment.

She then continued her movements downward across my wife's stomach and then across her thigh. Kayla lay back completely prone on the bench and spread her legs wide. My mom planted kisses up and down the top and inside of both of my wife's thighs. Just as she would get close to my wife's trimmed pussy she would switch to the other side. She was quite the tease, my mom!

Finally she flicked her tongue across my wife's now engorged clit, eliciting a gasp. Mom teased Kayla's clit for a moment before latching on with her lips and sucking gently. My wife's back arched, lifted her slightly off of the bench as she held my mother's head between her legs. Now, unfortunately I could not see much of what was going on. Whatever my mother was doing, though, was being thoroughly enjoyed by my wife. Her head was buried between my wife's legs as she licked and sucked on her pussy. Kayla was panting and moaning and writhing on the bench.

She turned her head to look in my direction and I stepped out of the shadows again stroking my cock so she could see me. She smiled at me and then her eyes closed as my mother did something extremely pleasant. She opened them again and mouthed something that I could not understand. I hesitated and stepped forward again, glancing from her face to my mother's head afraid she might look up. Kayla held mom's head in place and formed the words again that shot excitement through my body. "Do you want to fuck your mom?" she asked with a smile. I nodded with my mouth hanging up, probably looking like a complete idiot.

She motioned for me to hide again and then pulled my mother's head from her pussy. "I want to taste you, too," she said. She guided my mother around to straddle her head and pulled her in to a 69 position. The bench was just high enough that she could reach my mother's lips with her tongue.

"Gently, dear," my mother chided. "I'm still a bit sensitive." She then bent forward and began working on my wife's pussy again.

I moved out and around behind my mother, boldly now that she was facing away and down between my wife's legs. Kayla ran her tongue softly up and down my mother's slit and gently sucked on her clit. I could see my mother's ass and legs quivering as Kayla loved on her. I was about eight feet away and absolutely mesmerized with my mother's bare wet pussy. Kayla made sure that she stretched her tongue out to its fullest so as not to get her head in my way. She was obviously enjoying what she was doing but wanted to ensure that I enjoyed it as well.

Once ahead I had to let go of my cock. The sights, sounds and now smell of what was happening before me was overwhelming. I watched lustfully as my wife tongued all over my mother's pussy and dipped a finger inside her. She tilted her head back to look at me and motioned me forward with her finger. I very quietly walked up the steps and over to the bench. Kayla reached out and grabbed me gently by my cock and pulled me closer. She continued stroking my mother's pussy with her left hand as she began coating my hardness with her saliva.

Kayla then grabbed me by the base of my cock and guided it to my mother's slit. She moved her finger and took over the stroking with the head of my cock, up and down the slick flesh of my mother's pussy. Shear concentration and her grip prevented me from covering my mother and wife with cum. At last she positioned me in the right place and pulled me forward. I felt the head push open and slide into my mother and within a second I was fully inside.

My mother gasped and looked over her shoulder to see what was happening. We locked eyes and it took her a couple of seconds to realize it was her son's cock deep inside her pussy. She tried to pull way but Kayla held her across her back and said "Let it happen, Mom!"

I looked at her and said "I love you, Mom." I stroked up my mother's back and then down her ass to assure her. After a moment she smiled and I could feel her relax. I felt her hips starting to rock back in to me just a little. I needed no more encouragement. Holding my mother's hip I began to slowly slide my cock out and then back in to her pussy. She held me gaze for a minute then closed her eyes and moaned. She then turned her head back around and attacked Kayla's pussy.

Kayla wasn't going to lie idly by. I felt her tongue across by balls and then up the shaft as I pulled almost all of the way out. She licked right at the juncture between my dick and were it entered my mother's wet hole giving us bother pleasure. I wasn't going to last long like this but did not want it to end. Slow and deliberate were my thrusts in to my mom.

In almost no time I felt the urgency in my mother's hips as she met mine. She was moaning in to Kayla's push with each deep thrust. Kayla couldn't keep still below us either. I felt her lips lock on to my mother's pussy as she began her orgasm, her hips rising off of the bench. Mom didn't let up and let her daughter-in-law fuck her tongue. I felt the pressure rising in my balls. Even in the most "normal" situations Kayla's orgasms usually pushed me over the edge. This was so far beyond normal! I grunted "I'm gonna cum inside you, Mom!!" She tilted her head back and said "Yes, Baby!! Fuck me!" That did it. It began in the very tips of my toes, ran up every nerve of my body, gushing out of my cock. "Ugh, ugh, ugh!" my mother grunted as she came with me. I flooded her pussy with what felt like a quart of cum, pressing myself as far inside her as I could. I pulled her hips in to mine and held on to ride the wave of pleasure that was racing through all of us, mom's pussy milking the cum from my cock.

Finally we began to come down from our high. Mom relaxed on to Kayla's body and I released my grip on her hips. Slowly I began to slide out of my mother. Kayla still had her lips locked on her pussy without moving. As my cock head slid free, her tongue gave it a loving lick. I stepped back and looked down as a large drop of cum ooze out of my mother's twitching pussy. Kayla let it drop on to her tongue and swallowed it hungrily. She held my mother in place as more dribble out and captured every bit of it, careful not to lick too much on my mother's sensitive pussy. When she was satisfied she let mom go.

Mom stood up and swung her leg over Kayla and the bench and turned to face me. Kayla sat up between us. We just stared back and forth at each other with surprised looks on our faces not knowing what to say. Kayla made the next move me standing up, wrapping her arms around both our waists and pulled is in to a three-way hug. I felt both of their breasts on my chest. Kayla kissed mom softly and then kiss me. She then leaned her head back and I leaned over to kiss my mother. A gentle kiss at first and then I slid my tongue across her lips. I could taste my wife's pussy juices on my mother lips and locked on to her with a passionate kiss. I then turned and kissed my wife with the same vigor.

"Thank you!" I whispered to my wife.

My mom smiled and said "So this was your doing, Kayla?"

"Yes," Kayla replied with a mischievous smile. "I hope you don't mind."

"I would never have dreamed of doing something like this but it was the most incredible and passionate and erotic thing I've seen or done in my life," answered my mother. She stared in my eyes and said "Please tell me it's not a one-time thing."

I looked a Kayla who simply smiled, looked back at my mother and said "Do you think you can extend your trip and stay a little longer, Mom?"

----

Mom's visit ended up lasting about two weeks, full, I'm sure you can imagine, with record-breaking sex. The three of us made love in every combination and position we could think of every opportunity we had. Unfortunately I had to work during that time but took off as often as I could.

Mom finally had to get back home to take care of some things but promised to come back as soon as she could. I think I even overheard her and Kayla talking about local real estate before she left. I would love to have my dear mother living closer.

----

Thank you again, readers, for your attention. I apologize for the delay by making this three chapters but, as I mentioned in the beginning, this is my first story. I appreciate the comments and suggestions I've received so far. Keep them coming. I hope to apply what I've learned to at least one or two others, possibly even revisiting this storyline.

momsb7
momsb7
74 Followers