Getting to Know My Cousin

Story Info
Friendly cousins get to know each other better.
3.5k words
4.03
76.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had my cock full in her mouth, plunging her head in and out of the swirling waters until I couldn't take the pleasure any more. I wanted her, but I knew it was wrong. But why was it wrong and how did I get here?

This was before I met Louisa Love. In fact I was separated from my first wife and could basically do what I wanted and go where I wanted, when I wanted, and with whom. There are a few stories to tell from that period. This one concerns my younger cousin. I say younger, but she is much more experienced in sexual affairs than I am. But we have a familial love for each other, and when I'd been ill for a few months she invited me to spend the weekend with her at a place she was renting in the country at the top end of Loch G***** in the west of Scotland. I think that's enough of an introduction.

We were to meet at the golf and country club. As I wound my way down the single track road I was struck by the beauty of Scotland's mountains and glens. Although only May, it was warm enough to have the roof off my convertible and the smells wafted into the car from the flowers growing at the roadside and on the wooded slopes. I had a round of golf ahead of me, in an area I hadn't visited before. I had seen many different bird varieties on the way through the mountains including what I thought might be an eagle circling high above a cliff. But now, with the loch spread before me, I saw seagulls and a few crows nesting in the trees that circled the golf-course which ran down to the sand at the water's edge.

I parked and went into the bar to wait for Sarah. I ordered a pint of IPA (beer) from the barman, because I had got thirsty on the drive, and went out and waited in the sun at a picnic table overlooking the loch. I listened to the strong West-coast accents of most of the visitors, the accent that most people associate with Scotland, and admired their women, who tend to dress more exotically, wear more jewellery and apply more make-up than the women of Edinburgh. One was wearing a very low-cut top, which stopped just above the nipple-line and she sounded like she was having a week-end away from the city of Glasgow.

"Hiya. Admiring the view?" It was Sarah. She'd come up from the car-park behind me and I knew she'd noticed I wasn't looking at the loch. I stood up and we gave that awkward kiss/cuddle which relatives do. "Randy old bugger," she said.

"Now hold on a minute, there's only 15 years between us, and you're catching up."

"Sometimes it feels that way. It's been ages since I've had a shag Jeff."

Sarah swears a lot and isn't that well-behaved in private. By day she teaches Shakespeare to her English class! I sometimes think she uses the swearing as therapy. I looked at her. She lives in the South of England now and it had been a couple of years since we'd met. She'd definitely matured. A bit plump, but mainly in the right places with an ample bosom and bum-tight trousers. "Well I don't see why. You look OK to me." She eyed me quizzically, as if trying to read my mind. But, truth was, I had been so messed up recently, I couldn't read my own mind.

At that point, the Glasgow woman got up, and I could see she was wearing a very short skirt. In Edinburgh that would be too short for someone in their 40's, but she wore it with confidence and it accentuated her firm bum.

"Actually, she's not bad," said Sarah as the woman walked away from us. "I could go a bit of that myself."

"Are you?"

"No, I like cock too much, but I've been there and it's fun. I'd do it again with the right woman."

I realised that the conversation had entered a place that neither of us had been before and I felt slightly uncomfortable. This was only the beginning of my discomfort. As I stood up to go and get my clubs from the car, I felt a firmness in my trousers and adjusted myself discretely. But not discrete enough. "Mmm, not bad, cousin," Sarah teased.

I tried to look like a stern older cousin. "That's enough." I said. She just smiled back at me, impish.

We had a pleasant round of golf. The scenery was better than the course and than our play and we stopped off after nine holes for a refreshing lager at a local bar, before working our way back down the fairways to the clubhouse. Then we went to her lodge, showered and dressed for dinner and went to a local bar/restaurant which the lodge owner had recommended. It was after dinner, when we were having drinks in the lounge, that the evening began to hot up. Sarah had put on another tight-fitting pair of trousers, made of finer cloth this time, and the absence of a panty-line made it clear there was nothing underneath. Her blouse was see-through and a balcony bra pushed her ample breasts forward into the sheer cotton so that her nipples clearly raised the fabric. Not surprisingly, she was getting many hits at the bar, and I found myself acting chaperone.

I found another woman myself and, keeping one eye on Sarah, I went through my inexperienced chat-up routine. That was when Sarah came over. "Hello, you two," she smiled. "James over here has just invited us back to his house for malt whisky. "He's got a bar and a hot-tub and everything."

"Not for me," said the girl I'd been chatting to. "have to get up tomorrow morning." And with that, she kissed me lightly on the cheek and left.

"This had better be good," I said to Sarah. "You just spoiled my chances. And we're not going anywhere until I've checked him out for you."

"Still the big cousin, eh?" She was being impish again as we walked over to the bar. "Jeff, this is James." James was a little taller than me, just under 6ft tall. He was an oil-engineer, spending a lot of his time trouble-shooting, and he kept the house here as a base. I know a bit about the oil business through my research and we chatted over a whisky, until I felt comfortable with him as a character. I wasn't going to let my wee cousin go off with a complete stranger.

"OK," said James. Want to see my bar?

"No, you two go on ahead. I'll head back to the lodge."

"Don't be daft. I want to show you my range of malt whiskies."

Well, that was enough of an invitation for me. Soon we were out on a balmy evening, walking through a dark wood, fairly drunk and taking turns at singing songs. Suddenly, I slipped and landed full-on in the mud. "Whoa, there." James looked down and the two of them grabbed an arm each and pulled me back up to my feet. We all three staggered arm-in-arm to his house. But when we got to the two-storey property, we didn't go inside. Instead we went around the back to a large garage, which must have been about 30ft long and 20ft wide. James opened a side door and let us in, switching the lights on as he did so.

I can only describe what I saw as a male play-palace. It had its own well-stocked bar running half-way down one side, a pool table, darts board and a couple of leather couches. The walls were decorated with souvenirs from all over the world and an Indian carpet lay between the bar and the couches. But the centre-piece, just beyond the couches on the other side from the bar was a large hot-tub. I tested the water. It was already warm. Thinking of my cousin, I said, naively, "We don't have our swimsuits."

James laughed. "It's a birthday-suit hot-tub. Swimwear not allowed. Anyway," and he went behind the bar, "what can I get you?"

We sat on the bar stools and Sarah chose a Malibu and gin, while I looked at the range of malt whisky. I usually keep two or three, but he must have had around 50. "I'll have a Bowmore." He could see my look of amazement.

"I pick them up in duty-free on the way home from my trips. I buy more than I could ever drink," he said by way of explanation. I looked round at Sarah. Her normal confidence had diminished and she looked sideways at me.

"I can't do it," she said.

"Can't do what?" James asked.

"Can't go nude in front of my big cousin."

"No-one's forcing you," he said. "Why don't we just see what develops?"

For once I had one up on my cousin. I enjoy going to naturist beaches for swimming and sunbathing. It gets rid of the 'wet shorts' effect when you come out of the water. "Well I'm up for it."

"Let's play darts first." James led the way to the dart board.

We threw a few darts for practice. No-one was very good, because the drinks had affected us too much, so we just played 'nearest the bulls-eye'. But that got boring very quickly. "How about strip-darts to spice it up, since we're going in the hot tub anyway," I suggested.

Sarah ran to the door. I thought she was running away, but she came back with her coat on. We looked at her in amazement. "Well," she exclaimed, "I'm not wearing as many clothes as you two!"

She lost the first throw and the coat came off immediately. "Well that was a waste of time," said James. I could see a look in his eye as he stared at her nipples raising the blouse.

I lost the 2nd throw. My jeans were soaking wet from my fall in the wood on the way, so I was glad to take them off. "Cuss!" shouted Sarah. She could see the bulge under my boxer shorts. Knowing she was looking made the bulge grow more.

Sarah lost again and her blouse came off. We both watched as she slowly unbuttoned the front before turning, shyly, and slipping it off her shoulders before throwing it onto a couch. We were both in anticipation as she turned back towards us and we could see her large breasts firm under the push-up bra. My bulge grew again. I looked at Sarah's face, which was a little flushed. James looked on admiringly. "This deserves another drink," he said, and went to top up our glasses.

"Nice." I smiled at Sarah.

James lost the next throw. "About time," said Sarah. I thought I was going to be completely starkers before you took anything off. James removed his T-shirt. I lost the next and stood there with nothing but my boxer shorts on. Next throw would be critical, so I aimed better. Sarah had a lot to lose too and managed a bull, leaving James taking off his jeans. Then Sarah completely missed the dart board with her next throw. I hummed the 'striptease' tune.

"I won't, if you're going to be like that", she said.

"0K," I stopped humming and watched. She turned her back and unclipped her bra, shaking her shoulders to let the straps fall and threw it across the room before turning around again. James could barely conceal his pleasure and I smiled, feeling the need to say something. "Nice pair, cuss!"

"This calls for another drink," said James and went off to the bar again.

"I'm seeing you in a whole new light, Sarah."

"Well, didn't you know I've always had the hots for you, Jeff" she replied, "but you were married and I didn't want to show it." My bulge got bigger.

"And I would have been taking advantage, anyway. You're too young for me." But I was feeling awkward and thinking things I felt I shouldn't.

James returned with the full glasses and broke the awkwardness. "Well, this is the big one, he said" and threw a bullseye.

"Jammy!" exclaimed Sarah and threw, wildly missing this time.

She didn't even give me time for my throw. She unfastened her tight panties, turned away and wriggled her way out of them, dropping them at her feet. Then, rather than turn back around towards us, she ran towards the hot tub, her tight ass wiggling as she ran, and dived straight in. "Come on guys", she shouted "bring over my drink."

Sarah had gone from shy to willing in a half-hour. Her concern about appearing naked in front of me had gone, perhaps because she could see the effect she was having. James and I looked at each other, nodded, and removed our boxers. I needn't have worried about my growing member. James had a full-blown erection to spring out of his. We carried the drinks over and slid in to the foaming waters. James sat beside Sarah with me opposite.

"Now that looks very promising", said Sarah, and took a sip of her drink. But she wasn't talking about the drink, she was looking in the direction of James's fully-erect cock. "Can I check it out?" She stood up, and the water ran down off her full breasts towards a neatly-trimmed bush. She put her hand on his cock and massaged it up and down, three times. She smiled at him. "I want to play with that."

James could barely contain himself. The glass of whisky was put down and he stood up, revealing a cock which was now purple and must have been throbbing. For my part, I had my glass in one hand, and my cock firmly in the other.

Sarah leaned forward over the edge of the hot tub, facing away from me, and parted her legs. From my sitting position, I could see her pink lips and her wide-open, juicy vulva. "Come on, big boy," she teased as James slid his cock into that willing cunt and started to work it around. "Oh, that's fucking good. Oh I haven't felt it that good for ages."

James began to push, rhythmically. My hand rose up and down my own erect cock in time. I was horny as hell. Sarah moaned in appreciation of her first sex for a long time and her full breasts slapped off the edge of the hot tub as she moved in time with James, all the while rotating her hips and increasing her pleasure. Suddenly she shouted. "Deeper, deeper. Take me, take me." With that James pulled hard at her hips and thrust his cock deeper into her and she yelled. "Yes, yes, yes! Go, go, go!"

And James began pushing, fast and hard, his rhythm increasing until, with a "Fuck, fuck, I'm coming." He gave three final thrusts and then stopped, exhausted. The two of them collapsed back into the hot tub. James had a satisfied smile on his face; Sarah had a wicked look on hers."

I'd stopped masturbating as the sex had hotted up, too busy watching the performance to think of my own erection. "Get the drinks, Jeff. I'm knackered," James said. I went over to the bar and poured. The hut seemed oddly quiet, with just the bubbling of the hot tub and the deep breathing of Sarah and James as they recovered from their frenetic sex.

I went back over, carrying 3 drinks and an erection. I felt a bit strange. As I climbed in I said "Good show guys."

"Sarah was really up for it. She's a great fuck." James said.

"Oh, it's been so long. You're not bad yourself. Tell me when you're ready for more," was her reply.

"I need to get by breath back."

"Well I don't feel like waiting." She said this just as I was standing in front of her, handing over her drink and she was staring straight at my engorged cock. "Are you going to give me that?"

This was my cousin. "Well, I'm not sure I'm ready for..."

"The drink, silly," she interrupted.

I felt relief and disappointment at the same time. If you have a long relationship with someone and you do something like this, you change it. And you may not like the new relationship. I handed over her drink and made for my own side of the hot tub. She grabbed my hand. "Sit here," she said, pulling me towards her. I sat down. It was a big round tub and there was plenty of space, but now we were all together in line.

"Let's just finish our drinks and enjoy the moment," Sarah said. But as she did so, she moved her left hand under the water and put it over mine, which was holding my cock. "Let me do that for you. I won't do anything you don't want me to, cus." She was pouting and pretending to be in awe of me. I hesitated and then pulled my hand away, letting her hand settle around my full erection, the tip of which was now above the water. I don't really like wanking myself, unless there's nothing else. I much prefer the real thing, and I prefer a woman's hand around my cock to my own. It felt good.

"Now that wasn't so difficult was it?" Sarah smiled at me while she said this, sipping her drink. Then she began to slowly caress her hand up the underside of my cock, pressing it firmly, but with the lightness of touch which only a woman can manage. I shuddered. I was vaguely aware of James watching from the corner of my eye. I took a large gulp of whisky and decided just to enjoy the sensation. Sarah put down her drink and leaned over me, cupping her right hand under my balls as she did so and lifting me slightly, so that my cock was half above the surface. She slipped her mouth over the tip. She ran her lips up and down a few times. I moaned, involuntarily. She came up for air.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Then why don't you sit on the side, so that I don't drown while I'm doing it?"

I pulled myself up onto the side of the hot tub and put my legs apart. Sarah kneeled on the seat and put my cock back in her mouth. It felt so good, as she worked her tongue around the edge of the tip. All the time, James had been watching us and now I could see that he was working his cock under the water. Sarah saw it to. She stopped sucking me and turned to him. "Now you're not going to keep that all to yourself, are you? Sit beside Jeff."

James got up onto the side of the hot tub and she took his cock in her left hand while stroking mine with her right and mouthing me again. As soon as Jeff's cock had grown fully, she mover her lips over to him, all the while stroking mine with her right hand. She moved back and forth between us a couple of times. I had been near coming so long, I began to feel it well up in me. "I'm going to..."

"Why don't you, then? James, use that thing behind me. I'll be busy for a moment." So saying, she put both her hands around my cock and worked it with her mouth. It felt like ecstasy. I was aware of a sudden lunge as James entered her from behind and my cock went deep into her throat and then I came. Hard, hard, hard.

Sarah was completely turned on, and so was James. She pulled away and left my throbbing, cum soaked cock. Her lips were dripping as she turned and kissed James, pulling his cock up into her cunt from the front, this time. She clasped her legs around his waist and dragged at his back with her nails as he pumped her up and down. "Yes, yes, yes," she screamed at the top of her voice working her hips around his cock.

James put us up for the night. It was midday before I awoke. There were sounds from downstairs. I went down wondering what the day would hold and whether the night's excitement would be discussed. But there was a local fisherman having a coffee with James and Sarah. I had to wait until we were back at the lodge to find out that Sarah had slept with James and had another go in the morning.

We had to go our separate ways pretty quickly. The goodbye hug and kiss were more intimate than the one on arrival. And for the next few meetings with other relatives around, we went back to being Big Cus and Little Cus. Then one day, after I was re-married, Sarah came to visit Louisa and me and stayed over. But that's another story.