Getting To Know My Neighbour Ch. 04

Story Info
She experiences a whole new dimension.
3.1k words
4.61
81.7k
10
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Spaz
The Spaz
34 Followers

Morning comes very quickly where I live, and at about 5:00 AM the sun is shining through the blinds on the window of the bedroom. Since it has to be dark for me to sleep the sun wakes me. I look around and I don't recognize where I am, until I look next to me in the bed and I see my neighbour, who stayed lying on her back the entire night, sound asleep. I thought that I only dreamt what had happened, but it is obviously reality. The tensor bandage is still around her hips and it seems to be still very snug. Her hair is spread out across her pillow, making it look like a glamour picture that you would see in the high class porn mags. The early morning air is a little chilled, about 17°C, so her skin is covered with goose bumps, and her nipples are extended. She looks good enough to eat, and eat her I would, only after a nice thorough douche though.

I decide to wake my sweet innocent little victim by giving her an early morning wakeup orgasm. I start kissing the shoulder closest to me, making sure that I am extremely gentle, because I do not want her to wake up yet. I kiss her right shoulder and up her throat, making sure that my lips are the only part of my body touching her. Her body has a salty yet sweet taste to it, from all the sweating she did last night. She lets out a small groan and turns her head towards me. I stop, thinking that she is awake, but her eyes stay closed, and it seems she is still asleep. I continue kissing her throat and I every so often I give her throat a light lick or a nip. I work my way up to her ear, and I gently kiss all around her ear, french kissing the inside of her ear. I nibble on her ear lobe and then I kiss down along her hair line. By this time she is moaning steadily, she is starting to stir, but does not seem to wake up. I am thoroughly enjoying this; I watch her body react unconsciously to the attention being paid to it. As I kiss my way back to her shoulder, she arches her back and whimpers appealingly. I kiss every square inch of her naked chest, and kiss all around her tits, my tongue reaches out and gives each stiff nipple a light and slow washing. With each lick she groans out loud, and she is definitely starting to wake up.

I can smell her young pussy starting to react to the ministrations of my mouth on her upper body. I touch her for the first time since waking. My hand sneaks down to her muff and starts a gentle exploration. I have been very careful this whole time not to bruise or treat her too roughly, so I proceed with extreme gentleness when ever possible. I look at her face, her eyes are squinting and her mouth is open. I bring my mouth to hers and I give her a long kiss on the lips. I hear and feel her groan through my lips, and she lets out a."..god no... ", and I know that she is awake.

I continue rubbing her once again engorged pussy lips, and I say to her "wakey, wakey love bunny... "

She opens her eyes and she has a pleading look in them immediately. "Please no more... uuuuhhhh... you are a baaaasstard... move your hand down... no lower... AHHHHHH... right THERE... I hate you for this... HARDER... HARDER... PLEASE DO IT HARDER...!"

I don't do it harder but I follow her other instructions to the letter, and soon I am massaging her little nub. I do it nice and gently, and I also start paying attention again to her rock hard nipples. I kiss and suck on them gently making sure that she feels everything. She is starting to strain against the scarves that are holding her tied up. I tell her to lie still, so that I can continue my torment. She gasps and whimpers seemingly with each touch, kiss and lick of her aroused body. Her chest is reaching a much blushed state; her breathing is coming up all the way from her stomach.

I stop massaging her clit, and she lets out a whimper of protest,."... whine, please don't stop... "

I start kissing my way down to her stomach, slowly kissing each area of her body that is exposed to me. She is starting to shake and shiver with arousal. I kiss all around her mound careful to not touch her lips. Her smell is intoxicating; I have never smelt a woman like this. Since her knees are tied, I can't really spread her legs, so I kiss down her legs, over her exposed thighs, nipping her thighs. With each nip there is a sensual gasp from her lips, and her upper body jerks up. I look at her face. Her eyes are screwed shut, she is fully flushed, and even her ears are flushed. Her lips have a deep red look to them, like she is wearing lipstick. Her goose bumps are gone, instead replaced by beads of perspiration. I can't see what her hands are doing, but her toes are curled up as tight as she can make them. Her ass starts rubbing on the bed sheets, but as suddenly as she starts that she stops. It is very cute how she suddenly remembered the dildo up her ass. I silently laugh and continue tormenting this little beauty.

I kiss my way down to her knees, down her shins and then I reach her feet. I kiss her beautiful feet with extreme tenderness, kissing and sucking on each toe. She even lets out a shrill giggle when I suck on her little toe. After kissing every square inch of her front, I tell her to roll over so that I can continue my ministrations.

She hasn't orgasmed yet, but she is awfully close. I start back at her feet again, and lick and kiss and nip my way her calves to the underside of her knees, which from previous experience I know are extremely sensitive. As soon as I start nipping at this area she starts groaning louder,"... uuhhhh... uhhhhh... uuuuhhh... UUUUUHHHH... UUUUH... "

I decide that it is time for her to have some relief. So I start attacking this area with every form of loving that I can think of. I caress her calves, I kiss her knees, I nip her calves and knees. Soon her groans have become yells,."... UUUUHHHH... AGGGHHH... AGGGGH."

She is so close that she is burying her face into her pillows, so that her yells are sort of masked. Then without warning, I get as close to her pussy as possible, and I let my tongue run over her lips. Suddenly her legs bend up at the knees, her elbows hit the bed and her back arches up. She lets out a scream like a banshee, "AIIIIEIIIEIIEIIIIIEIIEEAIIIIIII!"

She starts humping the bed, without any concern for the dildo that is still lodged up her ass. She becomes silent; the only sound coming from her is her breathing heavily through her teeth.

After about 20 seconds I give pussy another lick, and this time she curls into a ball lets out an anguished "AWWWWW GAAAAWWWWWD... AAAAWWWWW GAAAWD!"

Because of this violent movement she throws me backwards off the bed, and land on my back on the floor. The only words out of my mouth are "HOLY SHIT!"

I get back up on my feet and look at her lying in a fetal position. The dildo in her ass is starting to push back against the tensor bandage holding it in place. I get back on the bed, and I hear her whimpering and letting out the occasional quiet sob.

I take her legs and I stretch them out so that I can roll her onto her stomach. She tries to prevent me from doing this, but she is so exhausted that she can't do much. I tell her to pull her knees into a kneeling position to which she complies, but I have to help her. I grasp her hips and help into the kneeling position. I reach for the end of the tensor bandage, and I start unravelling it. Once the bandage is completely off I start wiggling the dildo in her ass. Her ass has closed itself around the dildo making an extremely tight seal. The wiggling forces some of the anal fluids to squish out around the shaft of the dildo. She starts shamefully groaning when she hears those sounds. I start pulling the dildo out slowly from her ass, watching the rosebud bloom back towards me. I pull it out so that only the head of the dildo is inside her, and then I slowly fuck it back into her. She groans loudly, tries to push it out by pushing back against the dildo, only forcing herself to fuck the dildo into her faster. I continue fucking her ass slowly with the dildo, listening to her moan and groan and watching her face grimace, from the degrading feeling of having a dildo slide in and out of her ass. The Vaseline is still doing its job, so the fucking is pretty easy. The dildo glistens every time I pull it back out. I stop fucking her, leaving the dildo hanging from her ass with only the head of the dildo inside of her.

During this whole incident, my cock has come back to life, and I know that it is time to pay some attention to myself. I kneel to one side and I tell her to turn over. She pleads with me to pull out the dildo, but I just reiterate my demand for her to roll over. With a tearful look and a sob she rolls onto her back. As she rolls over the dildo pushes back into her ass. She raises her hips off the bed, and I know that eventually she will get tired and she will collapse down onto the dildo. She starts showing the strain on her face as her legs start to give out and slowly but surely she collapses down onto the dildo. A long groan comes from her lips as it buries itself in her ass. A look of shame comes across her face, and she sheds a few tears.

I straddle her waist, and I lay me cock between her tits. I use my hands and push her tits together, and I slowly fuck my cock in and out of her tits. Every once in a while I would give each nipple a tweak causing her to gasp and to moan.

Once my cock is as hard as a rock, I push my cock head up to her lips and I tell her, "give him a good morning kiss, and a thank you suck for all the pleasure he gave last night."

Reluctantly she leans her head forward and sobbingly kisses the head of my now painfully hard cock. Slowly she engulfs the head of my cock into her mouth and I hold her head and slide her head all the way down my shaft until my crotch is hitting her nose. She is breathing through her nose, because her throat is plugged. I know that she can smell the sex we had on my genitals, and that it must be having a devastating affect on her psyche, knowing how the brain interprets those smells even if you don't wish the interpretation. I leave my cock lodged in her throat, and she groans dejectedly around my cock, the vibrations feeling exquisite.

I suddenly pull out of her mouth, and get off of her. I tell her to roll onto her stomach again and get her into a kneeling position. I untie the scarves at her feet and knees, and then I spread open her knees so that she is laying sort of splayed out, yet her ass is still off the bed. I grasp her hips and I guide my cock into her moist pussy. She moans as my cock head hits her pussy lips and she whimpers when I push my shaft into her completely. After I have buried myself into her pussy, I grab the dildo and with steady pressure I pull it out of her asshole. It comes out with a slurp as her ass sucks in air, and whimpers. I throw the dildo on the floor and I slowly fuck her pussy 3 times. I pull out and push her hips even lower, and I place my cock head against her still stretched rose bud.

She starts yelling and screaming, "NO NOT THERE... PLEASE NOT THERE... THAT ISN'T RIGHT... PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY NOT MY ASS... OH GOD... PLEASE... OH GOD..!"

I slowly start pushing my cock into her ass. Her legs start flailing around, trying to get me off of her, but I am unreachable. Her heels hit my back a few times but that is the extent of the struggle. I push with constant pressure, allowing my cock to get used to the tightness of her ass.

"Christ woman, your ass is even tighter than that pussy, good thing I stretched it with that dildo... UUUUUUUUGGGG... "

With each push of my cock she lets out a wail, her body is shaking again, but this time I don't know if it is from pleasure of pain. I am being as gentle as I can. I watch to make sure that I don't rip any membrane or skin. It is extremely slow going. After about 5 minutes of pushing, I am finally buried to the hilt in that ass.

She is sobbing openly now,."..WWWWAAAAAAHHHH..AHHHHHH..AHHHHHH!" "GOOODDDDD PUUUUUULL IIIIIIIT OOUUUUUTT!"

"IT HURTS... AWWWW GAWD... IT HURTS... OH THE PAIN... PLEASE BE GENTLE... GENTLE..!"

Once I am buried inside her, I let us both adjust to the new sensation. Once my cock feels comfortable, and she has subsided her wailing, I start a slow, but steady rhythm of fucking that tight ass. As I pull out, she pushes her ass back with me. When only my cock head is in her ass, I start pushing back into her, this time her ass pushes forward, but eventually I am buried inside of her again. My rhythm starts to become faster, and she starts letting out a constant "OOOOOOHHHHHHH... GASSSSSPPPP... OOOOOHHHHHHH!"

The fucking becomes easier as her ass adjusts to my cock, and I know that she may be feeling more of a discomfort other than pain. Her mantra starts becoming louder, and my fucking becomes more urgent. I put my full body weight on her forcing her hips to collapse onto the bed, which causes her ass to squeeze my cock even tighter. I reach underneath her body with one hand and I search out her clit. I find it and when I do she cries out. She knows what I want her to do; I want her to have an orgasm while I am fucking her ass. I start pinching her clit, and each time I do her ass flinches like it just got whipped. I stop fucking her ass for a while, just leaving my cock buried inside her, and I concentrate on her clit. I manipulate her clit, pinch it, and flick it as best as I could, and slide a finger into pussy as best I could, just to bring her close to an orgasm. She starts tensing up her body and she squeezes her ass cheeks together in anticipation of the approaching orgasm.

I start fucking her ass again, and just as she is ready to scream with an orgasm, I stop playing with her clit, pull my hand out and slide both hands under her chest and start manipulating her tits. I thrust in and out with a steadily increasing rhythm and she is starting to hump back. I start licking her neck and nibbling her neck and ears, causing her even more unwanted pleasure.

By this time she is crying, and yelling."..SOOBBB... PLEASE LET ME CUUUUMMMM... WAHHH..AHHHH..AHHHH... PLEASE MAKE ME CUM... AW GAWD... AAAAWWWW GAAAWWWWDDDDD!"!

I continue thrusting harder and faster into her ass, there is a delicious slapping sound coming from our bodies, as my crotch smacks into her ass. I pull one hand away from her tits, push down under her waist again, and find her clit and give it a fairly hard tug. This was enough to send her over the edge.

She arches her back against my chest, and she screams shrilly, "AAAAWWWWWW CHRIIIIIIIIIISSSSSTTTTTT, UUUUHHHHHH FUCK ME, FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Her legs come together over my body and her heels smack together continuously, and she humps back with incredible vigour and holding my body in the air. I continue thrusting, my hands now supporting myself on the bed at her side. I am getting close myself, my breathing is starting to get haggard, and I can feel my jism making its way up my shaft.

I plow into her ass with three hard thrusts and with each thrust she lets out a loud grunt and groan, and then I am ready to blow, "ARE YOU READY FOR MY CUM... IS YOUR ASS READY TO BE COATED... HERE I CUMMMM, AWW GAWD... AAAAWWWWW SHIIIIIIIIITTT... FUCKING INCREDIBLE..FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEEE!" I scream at her head.

She returns my screams with a scream of her own, "NNNOOOOOOOO... AAAAWWWWW GAAAAAWWWWD... I AM CUUUUMING AGAIN... WHY... NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO...!"

My thrusts keep going but a much slower pace, and feel my cock getting soft in her ass. She's lying under me sobbing and groaning,."..sob... sob... why did I cum... sob... sob... I am such a slut... God forgive... Jason forgive me... sob... sob... sob... a slut... a slut... a slut... "

I leave my soft cock in her ass and I give a gentle kiss on her cheek.

"Fuck that was incredible, did you like getting fucked up the ass"? I ask her.

She doesn't answer right away, she just sobs and moans, and then she slowly nods her head, and sobbing exclaims, "yes... fuck yes... ooooh god yes... yes!"

I lift myself off of her and I feel my cock pop out of her ass, I tell her not to move, as I get off the bed. I go into the kitchen, open the fridge freezer take out some ice, and put it into a Ziploc bag. I go back to the bedroom and place the ice only her sore ass. She jerks away at first, but then she feels what it is and she visibly relaxes and lets out a loud and long sigh of relief.

"Thank you" she whispers to me.

I give her another kiss on her cheek and I say "You are more than welcome."

The Spaz
The Spaz
34 Followers