Getting To Know the In-Laws Ch. 01

Story Info
Swinger couple moves home, finds more fun than expected.
3.7k words
4.34
128.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maalstrom
maalstrom
12 Followers

By the time of our marriage roughly two years ago, my wife and I had already been discussing swinging for a few years. When I first met Nicole I had decided that I wouldn't hide anything from her. I'd come off of several relationships that had involved too much mistrust and doubt, and so when I totally opened up with her when we had first begun dating, I was rather surprised when Nicole told me that she was fine with my love of pornography and sexuality. She didn't even balk when I told her that I'd recently created a profile on an online swingers' site and had planned on meeting a middle aged couple the same weekend that we met. In fact, Nicole became very turned on after looking at my profile and the profiles of others that I'd been emailing and insisted that we make a profile as a couple. After only two days of dating, we'd already begun pursuing a swinging relationship with other couples and select singles!

Somehow things had never come to fruition, though. It seemed that each time one of us would get up the nerves to actually meet with other like minded people, one of us would get cold feet. We eventually decided that we'd wait until after we were married before opening our bedroom to others. Unsure of what insecurities or jealousies that swinging might expose, the logic was that we'd both be more certain of ourselves and each other if we allowed ourselves to settle into married life before we started having sex with people outside of our marriage. Six months after our wedding, each of us only 23 years old, we took the plunge into "the lifestyle."

Nicole has always attracted others eyes. Perhaps its because she's 5'3'' tall or because of her perky 34B-cup breasts, but somehow others seem to frequently think she's still in her teenage years. Even I must admit that she has a unique combination of womanly maturity and youthful innocence. So it came as no surprise to me when I saw Tim, the male half of the first couple we met, smiling from ear to ear. I made sure to cup her full, round ass cheek in my hand and give it a little squeeze when Tim first looked up and down my wife; I added a crooked smirk and nod to him. Looking back on that first time, it's almost hard to believe. My wife, who can seem so innocent and even naive, pushed me to meet with Tim and Amy. When we were invited into their hot tub later that night, it was my wife who was first to strip down. And after soaking for a while, it was my sweet, no-so-innocent wife who whispered into my ear that she wanted me to fuck Amy, a 44 year old stranger, with everything I had. We spent hours in different rooms, folding into a mix of nerves and lust that is hard to describe, and when we drove back home early that morning, Nicole insisted on sucking my now tired dick, stating that she wanted to taste a bit of Amy on me. We had become swingers and we were thrilled.

After two wonderful years of marriage, we'd been with three other couples for a total of about ten encounters. We'd both been living very busy lives as we completed our graduate studies and establishing our careers, and it was often difficult to meet with couples who were "for real." Often we'd email back and forth with couples that we thought we'd get along with, only to suddenly loose contact with them or meet them in a public place to find out that the supposed "couple" was a single man and nothing like described. It was only recently, after moving across the country to be closer to family, that my wife had become more receptive to something that I'd stated as a desire from the start of our relationship-- swingers' clubs. Whenever we'd met with others, I had been the one that had spent most of the time online, arranging for things. All along I'd found the process somewhat of a nuisance and believed that going to a club would make all of the arranging much simpler. Instead of using emails, then phone calls, then arranging schedules and meeting in public, then going to a house, etc., we could just meet a bunch of like-minded couples and if we clicked, use a room at the club or head back to one of our homes. Still, Nicole had said she would be uncomfortable with the atmosphere, etc., and we'd never gone. After the move, though, Nicole spoke of how she wanted to start learning to get out of her comfort zone more often. Though she'd always been fun and relaxed, she told me of how she wanted to learn to be more spontaneous and less controlled. Nicole was willing to try going to a sex club.

Life back near family had been much better all-around. We had yet to find full-time jobs in our fields, and so we spent the first few months living with my in-laws. I've always considered myself blessed to have the kind of parents-in-law that are a dream come true. My father in-law, Steven, is more of a friend than anything and he's given me respect from day one. Early on he told me that he'd only known a few guys who didn't change who they were or how they behaved when they came around their wives or girlfriends. "It's about being honest, Scott," he told me, "if you're honest in life and relationships, and if you're on the same page as the ones you love, there's not much room for things to go sour." I never would hide the fact that I was a flirt, or that I checked out other woman, or anything else from Steven. I occasionally would even flirt with his wife in front of him, joking with her that sometimes I thought Freud was right about the Oedipus complex, but I didn't know if in-laws counted.

It was hard for me not to flirt with Sarah, my mother-in-law. If ever there was a daughter that was a splitting image of her mother, it was Nicole, and that was a good thing, a really good thing! Sarah was a few inches taller than Nicole, and her breasts were most likely a cup size larger than my wife's, but they both had the same, great, full ass that just begged to be squeezed in each of my muscular hands. Sarah was an avid workout enthusiast, and it showed. She would frequently come upstairs from her treadmill and head directly outdoors to work in the garden for an hour or two. The result was a 48 year old woman who was every bit as toned and tanned as her 23 year old daughter. Even their voices had very similar qualities. Better still, Sarah was more than willing to flirt right back at my advances. She frequently would compliment both Steven and me, saying things like, "I'm so lucky to have the two most handsome men I know living with me," or complimenting us on our matching 6'3'' frames. Once after a few drinks Sarah even commented to me that, if I matched her husband's size in more than height alone, she could understand why Nicole was always happy with me. I love my wife and would never leave her for anyone, at all, ever, but I must admit that in some ways Sarah's personality actually matched mine a little better on paper than Nicole's did, as we were both more outgoing and flirtatious by nature than either of our partners.

When we moved in with Steven and Sarah, it was hard not to fantasize about having sex with Sarah. On a regular basis Nicole and I would lay in our bedrooms and hear Steven and Sarah as they fucked like mad. The ventilation shafts would carry Sarah's cries and moans right into our room. The first time I heard this I had a mix of emotions running through me. There was a part of me that was embarrassed for my wife, but an equally strong sensation of desire and lust spread throughout me. Just down the hallway was the one woman that I couldn't tell my wife I wanted to fuck-- she was probably the only woman my wife wouldn't let me or encourage me to fuck if the opportunity presented itself-- and I could hear in vivid detail all the ways in which she liked to have sex. Even more amazing, I could here my mother-in-law as she said many of the very same things that I was used to hearing my own wife say. Each time Sarah whimpered, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Treat me like a little slut!" all I could think of was how my own wife would frequently say the same things. The scene seemed to mirror so many we'd played in before. Frequently when we were swinging, I could here my wife, a room away getting fucked, moaning out in ecstasy, begging to have another man pound her harder and harder, and speak to her in terms of degradation and nastiness. I began to become erect thinking of Nicole just down the hallway getting fucked. Laying there a part of me became ashamed as the idea of my father-in-law fucking my wife turned me on.

Suddenly all of my thoughts came to a halt. I'd been so deep in my own mind that I had blocked out my wife entirely. When I came back to reality, it was the sensation of a warm, wet, mouth around my stiff cock that brought me back. "What are you doing," I whispered in shock. "My parents aren't the only one's who are going to fuck tonight," she replied in a normal volume. For just a moment all of the noises coming from the other room paused in recognition of Nicole's decree. Perhaps it was in my head, but I swore I heard some quiet laughter, followed by Sarah's declaration, "This is going to be so hot." It only took me moments to be right back into the fantasies of moments ago. I imagined Nicole back down the hallway again as her she rode her father. The more I heard through the vent, the more vivid fantasy became.

Meanwhile it was just as easy, and enjoyable, to picture that it was Sarah, not Nicole, who was slurping on my dick. "Tell me what you want, baby," I asked. "Talk dirty to me," the voice from the sheets demanded. "Suck my dick like a dirty little whore," I replied. "Make love to my cock with your mouth." Even in the orgy of noises, it was easy to make out Sarah's voice again, carried through the air, "MMM. You like that, honey, you like hearing them, don't you Steven?" Nicole and I could both clearly hear her mother's words and the tonality was clear. As much as it had turned me on to here my in-laws partaking in sexual pleasure, I was still surprised to find that they were apparently turned on even more as I began to trash-talk their daughter, in preparations for a night of fucking. Sarah's voice at once indicated that all of this was dirty and perverse and yet also that she was supportive and happy with the way events were unfolding.

For a brief moment I was afraid that Nicole would find this too much to handle, that she'd suddenly be turned off, needing to stop. But as she began to shift around and move from under the blankets, it was clear that the exact opposite was true. Her head appeared from under the covers and her eyes met might as she panted with sexual arousal. Even in the darkness of the room there was a fire in her eyes that cried out in animalistic lust. Her breaths were deep yet pressured as her entire chest filled and emptied. As she held her gaze into my eyes she spoke to me from deep within. "I want this. I want to be totally unleashed. I want you to fuck me and you will not hold back!" I understood this look and gave a nod; Nicole replied with smirk. She slid up over my mid section and left a smear of her nectar on my stomach as she worked her way down my body, locating my engorged shaft with her tender, shaven pussy.

In our time as a couple my wife and I have had some incredible sex. We've had moments that were so climactic that we've both cried together, times when we've shared full-body orgasms and there was no clear distinction between her body and mine. One time Nicole even came with such a force that she pulled a muscle in her abdomen; she later referred to it as the defining example of mixing pleasure and pain. I've also seen my wife as she's experienced other men for the very first time. Despite all of these experiences, I have never seen such a deep desire in my wife. If her eyes had earlier expressed a fire of lust, her body now behaved in a sexual storm of fury and passion. Almost immediately after sliding down my shaft, my wife began to pulse with waves of warmth, indicating that she had already begun to orgasm. It seemed to take every ounce of her strength for her to whisper one word, "speak!"

I understood right away, and responded with joy. "Oh, little girl, you're so wet and so so tight. Mmm it feels good to fuck a pussy so small." In between my words, Nicole continued to quiver and moan. Meanwhile the noises from my in-laws began to get louder and it was clear that we were turning them on even more as we fucked. I could hear Steven as he grunted and breathed with tension. Their bed sounded as if it was going to break straight through the frame and Sarah began to scream and beg for more, harder. I could picture Sarah riding Steven just as Nicole was riding me. Even over all the other noises and my own voice, I could occasionally here the sound of Sarah's pussy as it sucked on Steven's dick. When the words left my mouth, "That's right, you bitch, you like getting fucked, don't you?" I was surprised by how loudly and clearly I had said them. If any of us had been holding back, even in the slightest, it all went out the window at that moment.

Suddenly it seemed as if I was trading direct conversation with my mother. Every time I said something of a degrading nature towards my wife it was as if Sarah answered with something equally self-de-gradating through the vents. "Yes I like getting fucked. Don't stop, treat me like a slut." "I will treat you like a slut, because for all of your innocence and sweetness, we both know that you're a little whore. You go through your day dreaming of the next good fucking, don't you, you little dick-hole?" Not only did our words go further and further beyond the line, but it seemed that both Steven and Nicole continued to get off more and more by the conversation. Finally I heard Steven speak for the first time since we'd begun. "Oh god, baby, I'm going to cum, how do you want it?" There was a sound of a great hustle and movement from down the hallway and Sarah replied, "Feed me, sir. Feed me like a hungry little whore." After another few moments of slurping, I heard as Steven let out with a great release and groaning of pleasure and breath.

Between the fantasies that I've had for my mother-in-law since the first time I met her and all the activities that we'd experienced and even shared on that night, it should come as know surprise that in my head I might as well have been fucking my mother-in-law. This of course left me to imagine that it was Nicole, not Sarah, who was down the hallway, as wave after wave of hot cum covered her tongue, filling her mouth as she struggled to swallow it all down. Nicole had waited until she was 21 to loose her virginity, but she'd told me that throughout high school she'd sucked off dozens of boyfriends, initially because it "cooled them down" and kept them from pressuring her for sex, but over time that she'd fallen in love with sucking dick and feeling loads of sperm travel down her throat. Now it was difficult not to imagine her take her own father's load, as he moaned in sweet release.

I began to come closer and closer to orgasm myself. The hot body on top of me continued to grind on my dick, shivering in orgasm after orgasm. Bead after bead of sweat poured down the contours of her body and met with mine. Occasionally a droplet would travel down her cheek and land near my mouth. I could taste the salty heat that poured from her body as it released all the reserves of her energy from deep within. Finally it became too much for her and she collapsed against my chest, head buried deep against my neck. Adjusting myself, I rolled her over so that I was now on top and her body was flat against the bed. I grabbed her hips and continued to dig my dick deep inside of her, stretching the limits of what she could accept. Thinking of Sarah, I fucked away with all of the vigor and force that I could gather. "Am I too much for you? Are you tired from all of those orgasms, baby?" Her pussy clamped down on my cock with such strength that it refused to let go and as I moved in and out of her, its lips stayed put on the base of my manhood, despite the flow of juices and lubricant which she was producing. Her body was now in a state of absolute tremors, as an earthquake of final climax made its way to the ends of her extremities. Her toes curled as her arms extended, nails digging into the sides of my body. They dug into my flesh, the pain causing endorphins to send me over the edge. Now our bodies were fully fused together, both in physical form and sexual energies. Stream after stream of semen shot from my prick and quickly filled her pussy. As I continued to fuck her soaking sex box, I let out a final verbal release, "That's right, take my load, Sarah!"

I could not believe what I had just let slip. It had been one thing to fantasize about fucking my wife's mother, or even to engage in verbal exchange with her through a ventilation shaft. It was another thing entirely for me to openly admit that I had been fantasizing about fucking her while having sex with my wife. I had never called my wife by another name in our years together. Now not only had I done this, but the name I called out belonged to her mom! I was certain that this would have been too much. That however much she may have gone along with the taboo events of the evening, Nicole would be upset and angered by my latest act. My wife surprised me again, though, just as she had so many times before.

Initially I believed my fears had been realized-- Nicole reached out and pushed me away from her. Then, though, was when I realized just how fortunate I'd been. Nicole extended her cupped hand down to her pussy, plunging her pointer and middle fingers deep inside, and removing them with a thick, gooey mixture of our combined orgasmic juices. Nicole licked each finger with care to make sure that each drop of fluid joined the next, covering her tongue and all of her taste buds. She sucked her fingers combined and let out a moan that indicated she was settling down from the excited activities that had proceeded. Meanwhile, her other hand extended and she beckoned for me to come close to her. I laid beside her, still unsure that I could trust myself to have accurately interpreted the nights events. Had Nicole really been okay-- turned on, even-- by all that had just occurred? She turned her head towards mine, which was now lying beside her on the bed, and smiled. "Mmmm... did you like that as much as I did?" she laughed a little, then continued, "you know, I had been a little concerned about us living here, in light of the... situation with the vents. But I was also excited looking forward to tonight, in hopes that you'd like it too." She curled against me and pulled up the sheets.

Nicole had confirmed that she not only enjoyed the sexual give and take that had taken place between the rooms that night, but that she'd known this was going to happen ahead of time, that she was hoping that I'd be turned on by it. Nicole had undoubtedly heard her parents having sex many times before, if they were always as loud and verbal as they'd been tonight. Even without their words and moaning, I had been able to here the sounds of kissing, fucking, and occasional slapping through the vents.

What had she felt like to hear these things throughout her youth? Now I knew that she had learned many of her favorite sexual catch-phrases from her mother. Had she been turned on by all of it, even growing up? How often did this happen? Nicole had told me earlier of having had some lesbian experiences with high-school friends in her teenage years and explained it by saying, "If you lived where I lived, you'd understand; sometimes things just happen." Was this what she'd meant? Had Nicole had her female friend over a time or two and, after going into her bedroom for the night, heard my in-laws having sex? Had it led to my wife's first taste of another woman, just as it led to our night of hot sex moments ago?

I began to become erect again as I thought of such a scenario playing out, many years ago. Nicole was aware of this and, through gentle laughter simply said, "Honey, we both need to sleep now, but there's plenty more to come." With that she kissed me on the cheek and we both fell off to sleep.

maalstrom
maalstrom
12 Followers
12